Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fear Realized  Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Fear Realized  Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fear Realized  Empty Fear Realized

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:45 pm
Some call it a CURSE... Others call it a BLESSING... Me...?
Schrödinger Yuudeshi

"So in essence, we would like to ask you to stop your abductions of Karakura citizens..."

The male known as Schrödinger asked the man before him, who merely glanced over his shoulder at the child. "..." He was silent, his red cloak making his figure unable to be viewed as he continued to type on the computer in front of him, thousands of lines of code going in front of his glasses-wearing eyes. Behind Schrödinger, in a small red cube, was Elisha, completely protected. She had been performing community service for two weeks now, and the end of her sentence was drawing near. This, however, was time that Schrödinger had set aside to show her exactly what he did for a living. The male in front of Schrödinger finally turned around his head, scales showing on his face as he smiled a toothless smile.

"I'm supposing it's impregnable?" He asked, his slit eyes not looking at Schrödinger, but at Elisha behind him. Schrödinger met his gaze evenly, the cheerful smile still on his face as he saluted. "Sir, yes sir!" He replied joyfully, as the Doctor Kabuto Hebi nodded to himself, bringing up his right hand to stroke his own chin for a moment. "Alright. Interesting that the LOLcat of existence would choose a being of nature as its companion..." He chuckled to himself, before suddenly, the ground under Schrödinger broke.

His smile left his face as he turned around to look at Elisha, his face not one of confusion or fear, but merely a neutral expression. Without warning, massive snakes came out of the ground, biting into every inch of his body as he suddenly began to spasm from nothing other than the waves of pain. Behind him, the Doctor had walked up, and was holding a scythe in one hand as he brought it across, Schrödinger's head parting from his body as it flew away, rolling around on the ground, his headless corpse facing Elisha as the Doctor emotionlessly slashed his scythe four more times, making one gigantic slash across its middle as blood splattered everywhere, Schrödinger's blood covering a side of the cube as it dripped down in torrents below Schrödinger's corpse, as he then bisected the male horizontally at his waist, another spurt of blood shooting forth as the body convulsed, the heart still pumping out blood that was splattering everywhere.

"That is... the nature of your chaperon's employment." The Doctor informed her simply, before turning around once more, as Schrödinger's corpse that was being held up by the snakes began to be consumed by a dark energy, Death Energy Breakdown consuming his body as it was completely dissolved and destroyed, the Doctor performing his work once again, the only sight before Elisha, who could not escape the Box or perform anything within it, nor could she even so much as get noise to escape it, a mere spectator as a rift appeared in space around her box, sucking it back in...

I have an opinion of it.. and I do not at the same time...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fear Realized  Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Fear Realized  Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Fear Realized  Empty Re: Fear Realized

Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:09 pm

-O Elisha O-
-O The NekoMetal Dragonholder O-

Why was she here? Elisha didn’t really understand why she had been brought along, especially since it meant being kept in this impregnable box of sorts. She watched the two of them, Schrodinger and the stranger, talk, seeming to be trying to work some issues out. Suddenly, the ground broke from under Schrodinger, massive snakes bursting forth from the ground below him. They bit in to every part of his body before the other man walked up, holding a scythe, and sliced off Schrodinger’s head. A scream escaped her lips, a scream that the man would not hear. Fear flowed over her, consuming her being as she watched the doctor slice Schrodinger’s headless body in to pieces, his blood splattering on the cube in which she was kept. Strangely, the fear was not for her own safety, but for the life of the man that had just been sliced to pieces. Watching as his body slowly dissolved, breaking down to nothing, tears leaked from her eyes. Sadness began to replace the fear, and by the time she was being pulled through a rift of some sort she had been consumed by the sadness, tears streaming from her eyes.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fear Realized  Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Fear Realized  Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:08 am
"....I've got you."

The voice, the voice of what should likely be impossible based on what she had just seen, would fill her ears as The Box shattered, and she fell into the small arms of a male. However, this male was not any ordinary male, but Schrödinger himself. "......You know, in hindsight... I'm sorry." He told her, as he actually let her down, before standing up straight, back in her room once again, as a strange phenomenon was beginning to take place as he slowly grew taller. "This next part I was going to show you anyway... but it seems I was taking things a bit far with that to the point where it should be enough regardless... However... i really, really can't stop this next part... so... You're free..." He stopped, before suddenly a black hat appeared on his head, his spine starting to straighten as he looked at her, an actual expression of fear on his face. "To look...away..." He finished, as suddenly his facial features stopped.

"Ah-...Ah...AH....AAH....AAAAAH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Expressions of pure pain came out of his mouth, as without warning on his back a massive cross made of what looked to be black ebony appeared, very, very strong and insanely durable. Massive spikes appeared on Schrödinger's hands, nailing him to the outstretched reaches of the cross as his Soul Stones on his legs impaled him further, holding him there, as his head began to twitch, feeling the pressure building. 'Ah-...Ah-...Ahhhhhhhh..." He gargled, as blood began to pour out of his mouth, his eyes rolling back up in his head and his body jerking repeatedly as the jerks began to get faster and faster...

[Posts Remaining of Punishment: 2]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fear Realized  Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Fear Realized  Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:22 am

-O Elisha O-

The box shattered as Elisha heard a voice, a voice that she thought would be impossible to hear again. She fell in to the arms of the male, looking at him, a mixture of joy and disbelief on her face. Having been let down, she just stared at him, looking him over as tears started to fall slowly from her eyes. When he started speaking again, she threw herself on to him, hugging him tightly for a moment before letting go.

“I… I can’t believe it… I thought you were dead. How… how did you survive… wait, why should I look away?”

A look of horror formed on her face as Schrodinger screamed in pain. Elisha watched, frozen in place, as the cross formed, seeing him get nailed to it. Then grief and sadness replaced fear, tears pouring from her eyes as she fell to her knees.

“Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!”

She wailed, overcome by pain, the pain of loss she had just felt before. This was the man she had spent the last two weeks with, doing community service in order to atone for her wrongs. During that time she had met someone known as polykin, from what she could tell he was a part of Schrodinger. This being had helped her, giving her comfort when she needed it the most. Now she had just witnessed the man who helped her so much seem to get killed, only to miraculously survive. Was the world just going to take him from her, take this man from the world, like this?

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:45 pm
"Ah... Ah... AAAAAAAAH!"

The voice of the male cried out as his body was sent under the pressure of the punishment further, sweat coursing down his body, his hair turning white, his body completely aging into that of a young man who was chained before the girl. "Ag..Aagggggggh..." He breathed out, blood pouring from his body, his entire body wracking itself over and over with pain. "I'll... AGGH..." He was interrupted, a massive splurt of blood shooting from his mouth and covering over the floor, covering it in the red liquid. "Be.. FINE.. GRAAAAH..." He choked out, his breath coming out in massive gasps as his spine straightened, his eyes feeling like they were going to pop out of his skull from the massive amounts of pain that his body was going through.

"AAAAAAH... GRA..." He let out, throwing down his head as he groaned again, wailing. If she was able to leave the room, she would find a medical kit across the door, with a piece of glass in front of it. It wouldn't help anything, but she was still able to go and get it if she desired. Schrödinger's cross slowly began to dim its light, as the punishment began to recede for a moment, his blood pouring from his mouth. "This... huagh... is my punish... ment... urrgh... for being... who i... gggg... am... zzzzzz" His voice trailed off, making an unintelligible noise as he braced himself, the blood still pouring from his mouth now into a bowl that had formed itself below him, his eyes dull in his skull as he prepared himself for the next, and final wave.

- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:20 pm

-O Elisha O-

Elisha looked up, fear in her eyes as the man before her spoke, telling her he would be fine and that this was his punishment for existing. However, if he thought that this would calm her down, he was sorely mistaken. Her attitude did change though, from one of immense sadness to one of anger and honest fury.

“Punishment for existing? Don’t give me that crap!”

Quickly she looked around the room, trying to find anything that she could use, finally seeing what looked like a metal knife from her last meal. She rushed over, picking it up with haste as she ran back to Schrodinger. Working as quickly as she could, she formulated the seal and carved it in to the floor below him, intricately designed, the runic letters set in the appropriate order. She then dropped the knife to the floor next to her, bending down next to the circle, her breathing labored.

“No one… should be punished… for existing! God damn it… I hope you can hear me Skiel, because if there is a time I need a favor, it is now! Please Skiel, if you can hear me, raise you energy to the surface of my body! Any of it, even a tiny fraction of your energy, I just need a tiny bit!”

She cried out, hoping for a miracle, for Skiel to actually be able to bypass the DES choker around her neck. With that, she slammed her palms in to the floor on the edge of the circle. She willed Skiel’s energy to move in to it, trying to force the energy of the sky dragon in to the seal she had made. Of course, the choker around her neck refused to let it out, earning a wail of despair from Elisha.

“Damn it… damn it… why now? I just needed a tiny fraction to activate the circle… why am I so powerless?!?!”

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fear Realized  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Fear Realized  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:44 pm
(I fixed your thread. A nitwit in a moron suit came by and made this entire page blank, but...some people cannot code to save their life. You failed, little buddy. Proceed with thread )

Fear Realized  WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum