Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Nothing but Soap and water... (JJ) Empty Nothing but Soap and water... (JJ)

Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:34 am
Within the main streets of Karakura city it was rare to have any sort of distress more than a child becoming lost from its mother, or in the worst cases a freak accident that ends up having someone lose their life. Hollows very rarely tried to make themselves apparent in such an area, even at night the Shinigami patrolled the rooftops and streets like hawks looking to cut down any prey that had the misfortune of not being fast enough to run from their blades. Such danger was found for hollows, but for those willing to deal under the nose of the pesky spirits it tended to be a high risk high reward situation.

It was one of these great entrepreneurs that found himself in a dark dank alleyway waiting for another to arrive, he moved his hand to his pocket and threw out the watch contained within. Looking at the time the sharply dressed 'man' made a face of disappointment. "Well well, 10 minutes late. I've never met a human yet who knows how to tell time..." The suited gentlemen whipped the watch back into its pre-determined spot as he looked to the entrance of the alley as a new entrant made his way gasping for breath as if he had been running.

"I- I'm sorry for being--Late...My..My body.." Reigen stared at the older gentlemen seemingly in his late 40s but from his appearance he could have been in his 50s who had made his way to him. The man gasping for air almost seemed like a fish out of water the wicked smile on the green haired monster seemed to ooze a mix of pity and disgust at the man's pathetic situation. "W-well...I-is it done?" The demon shrugged as he put his hands on his hips. "Well it was a simply contract, a little espionage, a few bought off guards and one dead CEO seemed to fall into my lap." The older man looked pleased as he heard the news. "Finally...After years of working for that company..."Reigen simply smiled as he tilted his hat and went along the man's jovial mood. "You asked me to make those that took away your life pay... So I did." The human made his way to the demon and made to shake his hand. "Thank you, Thank you... I don't know how I could repay you..." Reigen looked at the man's hand with a look of uninterest and simply turned to the entranceway of the alley practical ignoring the man's thanks. "Well I asked you for something in return for my service..."

As soon as he finished his sentence a chain with a large spiked tip blew out of the well dressed demon's coat, it cut into the human's arm as he reeled back in pain Reigen looked back with a cheshire grin and spoke to him in a demeaning tone "You said I could take from you the thing that they ruined the most..." The man was hyperventilating as he made to get himself out of the situation. "You mean...My f-family? Take them! Don't hurt me! Please!" The man's face was flushed with terror as the chain made its way back into the suited gentleman's coat, as he turned Reigen's eyes were bright with excitement as he sniggered at the human's begging. "No, no nothing like that, you said that due to the work you did your body was starting to fail... Your lungs were starting to seize up and give out...." The human's face simply dropped in fear as he realized the other man's intention. "I'm sure someone will be looking for some extra organs, and if they give out...Then that all the better business for me..."

The human tried to scream but it was too late, he had no way of screaming as he had no air left to release. The man simply slumped over as he died it wasn't a pretty death nor was it quick. But it should have been expected when he tried to touch Reigen's hand. The suited demon made his way out of the alleyway and over to a small bin near the other side of the road, inside was a ice box usually meant for transporting organs... As he had a little time left Reigen could maneuver the 'package' he was 'carrying' over to the box he looked inside to be sure. "Yep nice a cool..." He looked to a phone within his jacket pocket and sent off a message to those that had given him a fair price for the procuring of some lungs telling them where to pick them up.

Putting the phone back in his jacket, the demon moved into the crowd of people swarming the main street, he was looking for someone desperate and alone within the gathering of humans...They were his prey and everyone was willing to deal with him...With the right motivation that is..."Time for a new mark...Who want to make a deal..." The monster moved through the crowd like a shadow stalking humanity, waiting for one of them to slip up.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing but Soap and water... (JJ) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Nothing but Soap and water... (JJ) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Nothing but Soap and water... (JJ) Empty Re: Nothing but Soap and water... (JJ)

Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:32 pm

Photobucket
Iriko Crow
The Dragon of the North, Seiryuu
"...Really now."

The male's voice said simply as he looked downwards at the situation below himself, his eyes narrowed. "Just like that? You just kill him? How boring." The voice continued, as between two buildings a man appeared. His body was relaxed, literally laying in a bubble as he appeared. The bubble lowered downwards towards the ground before the male and popped, leaving the figure that had been sitting in it extraordinarily casually now sitting in front of the demon, extraordinarily casually.

"My name is Iriko… Captain of Squad Five of the Go-tie-something 13." He informed the male before him simply, taking out a bubble blower as he closed his eyes halfway, blowing into it as hundreds of bubbles came out, a ludicrous amount as they surrounded the area around the two of them, the bubbles hanging greatly in the air, light refracting on them as they completely covered the area around the demon, creating a massive prism of light between the two males. "...However, now you are just about wrap card." He said simply, looking up into the sky as he released the bubble blower, looking the male in the eyes now. Each one of these bubbles were as hard as a large boulder, meaning that it would be very difficult for them to be popped. One last bubble stuck on the end of the blower as he gazed at the male before him.

"For that male… I'll return the favor of justice." He informed the male before him simply, holding the bubble blower in front of his torso like a hilt before suddenly the bubble it had grew exponentially, becoming the shape of the blade of a katana as he looked at the male with the blade between his eyes, before moving it to his side, his gaze unchanging. "Hell, if I lose you can have this body of mine if you enjoy snatching bodies so much. I really don't have much use of it any longer." He told the male before him simply, his body standing up completely as at last his relaxed gaze changed, looking at the man before him with stone cold eyes, as all the bubbles around the two of them began to distort, becoming full sized blades, ranging from the size of daggers to executioners blades, craeting a boundary field around them amongst the massive amount of light.

"Let's begin.".

Core Elements Devised by Aivee

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:50 pm
As the well dressed Demon made his way away from the scene seemingly a new foe decided that his acts were not kosher so far into Karakura city. As the suited gentleman tried to make his way through the crowd, bubbles began to surface from the pipe of a strange looking man who was himself floating down on a bubble. At first the odd looking man made comment on Reigen's method and style of killing as boring. "That wasn't killing, that was a repossession of goods tendered surely its not that hard to tell the difference?" As the crowd backed away from the sphere of bubbles that were now surrounding the demon the rather casual gentleman that had appeared introduced himself, He was Iriko a captain of the Soul Society. "Well I'm flattered you surely must have more to deal with today than a humble salesman like me..." The tone of the demon's voice was made jovial with the toothless grin he had while talking, he seemed to be taking the Spirit's appearance as well as the Shinigami was taking the entirety of the world around him.

As the prism of spheres completed itself Reigen sighed as the Shinigami seemed to be throwing threats around. "Now, now I've simply finished a contract for a client...He seems satisfied with it don't you think?" The demon tilted his hat at the Spirit's insistence of such matters as justice for the dead man. "You'd defend the honor of a man who gave up on his family? Who begged for me to kill the CEO of a company, a man who was looking to do good work? You would fight for justice when there was none...I dealt the justice to the man when I got what I wanted from him..." The suited gentleman looked at the Shinigami with a look of near enough confusion as he asked the questions then as he finished he watched the Shinigami stand up and make a comment about him getting to take his body if he could defeat the Captain.

"Well that seems a grand offer... But I'm not one to make a deal just to sate someone's battle lust, I've done nothing wrong, you can barely prove I did anything to the man there...So why don't we let bygones be bygones..." The demon took off his hat and brushed dust off the top then made a dignified bow as he introduced himself to the Spirit. "Where are my manners...My name is Reigen Akogi its nice to meet you Captain of 5th squad Iriko. Now we've both introduced each other do we truly need to fight?" The demon noted the swords and blades that now made up the surrounding bubbles each with their own look and shape. The Shinigami seemed to prepare to attack perhaps looking to make some sort of point against the demon. "Honestly I have no quarrel with you, unless you make one with me... But if you must make your move..." The demon had his chain fall to the ground, it slithered and jerked for a few moments before becoming docile it was for protective purposes for the most part what Reigen was looking to do was not fight, he had no reason to...It wasn't a situation where Reigen could gain anything so in that case...Why bother?

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing but Soap and water... (JJ) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Nothing but Soap and water... (JJ) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:44 am

Photobucket
Iriko Crow
"You ended the life of a man with the capacity to work, to think, to dream." Iriko said simply, his gaze unchanging as he stared at the man. "And as for other things to do...Yes. I have so many more important things to do than to fight a Demon in the middle of Karakura City. Not really, excuse my sarcasm." The rather dry male told the demon before him simply as he gripped the pipe in his hand tighter, his gaze not faltering. "Yes I would." He said completely simply, holding his blade as he looked at the male before him.

"I can do non-sensical things all that I desire to. I've been to hell and returned from it, mostly out of tact. So therefore I will reform all the nonsensical, illogical judgments of justice that I desire, and there is little to nothing that anyone can do to change who I am now." He told the man before him simply, looking into his eyes. "If justice was what you were delivering, you would have recommended a better way for him to progress his life than to add to the body count." He said completely logically, staring at the man's eyes now as he told him what he thought. "Why would I need to prove anything? By virtue of race, you're not supposed to be here unless you have a caretaker. Which you most certainly do not; in addition, you just confessed to performing murder. Maybe if you were trying to get out of being blamed you should not have said that." Iriko told the man before him simply, before listening to his name.

"The answer is yes. I want to see the expression on your face when you realize that the man before you has no reason to survive, no reason to care what happens to his body, no reason to want to do anything to you, no reason to kill you, no reason to eject you, no reason to kill or be killed. A man without reason… I wonder what kind of face you'll make, demon, when you realize that." Iriko said simply, not especially caring if he spoiled the ending at this point. "And then I shall make a quarrel with you." Iriko said simply, as without a small SWOOP-ing noise, his body vanished, performing shunpo as he held his blade up high in his right hand, bringing it down atop the other male's head rapidly as his left hand reached back, grabbing onto a claymore sized blade which he moved with ease, feeling as the blade became half as strong and sharp as his zanpaktou as he slammed the large sword into the male's side, before his hand opened, releasing the bubble blade as it went spinning off to the side, rejoining the other bubbles as Iriko's open palm pointed at the male.

"Sho." He said simply as a massive amount of force slammed into the male from his front, a guided blast of energy that would throw him back with an immense amount of force, and if he failed to slow or stop himself, he would be flung back into the bladed bubbles behind him and impaled a great number of times on them. So all that could be done was for Iriko to wait and watch what the male before him would do. I wonder how far he'll be able to push me… He thought to himself carefully, staring at the male before him with the chains, realizing that those chains would be a great asset to the male in this battle, as he could use them to both deflect swords and keep himself from being flung into them. Well then… this should be… interesting…

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:10 am
The well dressed demon sighed as the Shinigami made more comments on the dead man he had left and how the man himself could have had a life to work and dream for better. "A life to betray, defile and consume... That's just as likely as your belief Iriko-san. Isn't it better to not leave the fickle and usually negative thoughts of humanity to chance?" The Shinigami continued as the scion of the righteous party. The gentleman that was before him never stopped smiling even as the Spirit tried to make a speech on how such a illogical move like fighting the demon for doing nothing but finishing a contract tendered by a human was. The Captain mentioned that he had been to hell before and his mind would not be changed by anything anyone could say to him. "Well you've had a rough life haven't you? I must say that could be a prime time autobiographical piece..." The sarcasm was thick on the lips of the Demon but his easy smile was still stuck on his face as if he was in a constant mood of slight amusement.

"I did give him advice on how to progress, it was called assisted suicide..." The demon replied to Shinigami's questioning at shy he would kill the man when he could have been so much more. The Shinigami spoke more on the fact that Reigen was without a caretaker to deal with him as well as the demon's comments on the his role in the man's death. "I'd hate to have a nanny looking over my shoulder while I do my good work, and besides my dealing with the man there is very little evidence that I did anything to the man, he seemed to just no longer have lungs...Not my fault..." The demon's quick and easy way of speaking made him seem like a slimey businessman than a monster, honestly for Reigen it was hard to tell the difference.

The Shinigami once again spoke as he made a claim on wanting to see the face of the Demon as he met a creature who had no reason or rhyme someone who cared little for what would happen to him. The suited demon simply licked his lips as he gave another toothless grin with his eyes glistening at the Shinigami. "Well that sounds like someone who would be fun to make a deal with..." The Spirit then made his move, it was at first his speed that got the upper hand of Reigen as he swung his sword downwards towards the demon's head the gentleman jumped back taking a cut on his torso not so deep to be worrying but still enough to draw first blood. The monster was then made wary of another attack on his side by one of the bubbles that had turned into a blade by the wishes of the Shinigami. As the attack drew closer the chain that had been docile for the most part would become rigid and stab into the ground, it would extend itself and block the blow that was coming in from the side. The blow would then be retracted by the Spirit warrior who would then make a sudden word and make an impact that would blow the demon backwards.

The chain dragged itself into the ground further to stop the force from making Reigen an well dressed shishkebab but as he drew closer to the side of the ring two blades longer than the others got close to piercing his body. Planting his feet on the ground again the demon pulled the chain upwards and had it snake around the two swords, the blades would be pulled away from their original position and make it safe for the Demon as he regained his footing. As the chain snaked itself back into Reigen's jacket the demon walked further into the circle of bubbles so to not be at a disadvantage dusting himself off as he noted the cut he had suffered. "You ripped my favourite suit..." The demon had a look of disappointment as he looked more at the fraying of the suit and less at the wound that seemingly was no longer bleeding as it had been. "To try and attack a man's hat...Who knew that the Shinigami had such little etiquette." A new look of irritation found itself on the demon's face as he made sure to check his hat for any sort of cuts or breaks in it lining.

With the check done the Demon let out a sigh of relief, he looked to the Shinigami again with the same look of mild amusement and began to talk again. "Honestly those bubbles of yours are quite interesting it's quite an interesting power to turn such a thing as a bubble into a weapon." Suddenly with near enough no split between the seconds the claymore type bubble that had tried to cut into him was now lying under foot of the demon. "Well this is certainly interesting, not water and soap..." The demon looked closer at the weapon under his foot sure that it would not pop due to its hardy nature. "No! spiritual energy?! This bubble has power running through its layers what an inspired design!" The demon looked back to the Shinigami and smiled. "You can have this back now..." Sure enough as soon as the demon finished his sentence the blade was once again hanging in the air as it had been. "Such is your bubble making that you don't have any sort of connection to any of them other than your blower their." The demon knocked the chain from his jacket once again and looked to the Shinigami. "I wish to only ask once leave me be and there will be no messy consequences..." The demon prepared for another attack from the Spirit sure it would not be so willing to let him go...
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:45 pm

Photobucket
Iriko Crow
"Indeed it is, but I can't help being an optimist for something I could never have." The blue-cloaked male told the male before him with a smile on his lips, a sad smile but a smile none the less. "I don't really know if it is or not." He said simply, before actually laughing, and honest smile coming to his lips at the demons words. "It is. At the Shinigami international library, the most under-read book in possibly all of existence, with only two readers." He told the male in reply, though his gaze cooled then. "Though one of them has probably completely forgotten it." However, the male's next words merely made him sigh. "I meant a caretaker to ensure that you abided by all established laws and regulations in this area." He professed simply, before he nearly laughed again at what the male said.

"That's the problem. You have nothing to offer me. I have no wishes." He told the male in front of him, his worn down eyes looking at the male as he watched his blood get drawn, still smiling faintly as he watched the claymore get grabbed, releasing it with his hand as he watched the man closely. "Now what's bad is when… Hmm." He stopped for a moment, looking at the male in front of him as he examined the bubble in front of him, even as Iriko brought up a hand, snapping his fingers at he bubble promptly popped after the man's examination. "That's where your wrong." He told the man rather ironically, proving there was more connection just as the man had been through saying there was none. "Messy consequence? You mean a Repo man isn't prepared for his business to get a little messy?" He asked simply, before reaching back a hand.

"In fact, if you're so eager to get this over with, I do believe I'll accelerate things." He said simply, holding the bubble blower in front of his body, before letting go of it as it clanked against his torso from the string tied around it, as his eyes met the male in front of him as from his head a strange phenomenon was occurring. Stalks were emerging out of his head, growing upwards, fleshy constructs like a slug's stalks appearing. In fact, they were slug's stalks. As this happened, the male before Iriko would feel as a massive feeling of disgust went through him, as Iriko's Disgust Aura began to emerge, revealing him fully as he breathed shallowly, speaking simply.

"Bankai: Multiple Bubbles, Six Slugs."

His voice said simply, as suddenly his back arched. As he did so, THINGS… began growing out of his back. Six long appendages, each slug-like in appearance and texture, grew out of the base of his spine. The one on the far right was light yellow, followed by red, followed by dark blue, followed by a lighter blue, and next to that was a light gray. Finally, the last tail was completely black in color, unlike the other ones which were a lighter tone or somewhat relevant to white; this one was completely black and emitted a dark aura. At last, the stalks on his head changed texture, as they became would could only be described as horns. Specifically, a dragon's horns.

As he did this, the male before him would feel absolutely no increase in spiritual pressure whatsoever. He would only feel one thing from the male; the Gag Aura. In his bankai, the Disgust Aura increased to a Gag Aura, meaning that the male before him would become completely disgusted down to the roots of his very soul by this feeling. Soon, he would feel the unwavering urge to throw up, and he would relate this disgust towards Iriko, unless the male had a sufficiently high willpower.

"I could indeed let you go. I could let you go right now, tell you I was letting you go, and then stab you in the back, making what I told you a lie. So, I will give you the first attack on me. Make sure it counts; I'm a glass cannon, you know. Tell me.. Have you ever seen a level ninety Hadō?" He asked the male before him simply, his eyes completely open and completely awake, the bubbles around his body stirring. His body was sweating… but it wasn't sweat that was coming out. Out of his body was coming some kind of strange slime that was dripping from his body, falling on the ground below him, light green in color. This was Iriko's bankai… the most disgusting Bankai in the entirety of the Gotei 13, used just for the desires of the suited male before him.

- Buddha
Anonymous

Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:20 pm
Reigen was bemused by the Shinigami's now emerging sense of humor when it came to the situation in front of them. "Now now to have a book published about the sad tale of a Shinigami sounds like a good read..." The Spirit warrior sighed as he tried to explain the notion of the caretaker he was mentioning before and how they would make the Demon stick to the rules and regulations of the city. "That's what I'd call a nanny, rules haven't been my thing since....Ever really..." The demon watched as the Shinigami gave out a dry laugh at his previous statement. "You have no wishes? That fine I've met plenty who have too much or were more generous and above such things as a contract..." The Demon tilted his hat as he continued. "But for those people I tend to take blind eye to their clear lack of ambition."

As the bubble popped under foot Reigen stared to the Shinigami who seemed to be expecting some sort surprise but instead found nothing more than the same smile that had been on the well-dressed demon's face for the last few minutes. "Oh the bubble still belonged to you it wasn't me taking it from you, I simply took the location of the sword and moved it to underneath me..." The chain that had been snaking around for a while would become restless as the Demon made comment on its power. "Repo man? No I more akin to your local delivery man, I take and receive accordingly..." The demon replied to the Spirit's previous comment's on his profession as well as he could but it was here that things began to get strange. As the Shinigami began to release his power a feeling of what seemed to be a mix of nausea and disgust began to overwhelm the Demon, as the many tails of what seemed to be a slug like creature appeared on the body of the Captain the feeling of disgust simply grew until the monster began to gag at the sight of the Spirit. When he stopped heaving upon seeing the creature in front of him the Demon continued to stare.

"That appearance...That form Its so disgusting! ....How exquisitely strange!" The appearance seemed to both disgust and fascinate the well dressed gentleman as the Shinigami seemed to ponder on the idea of letting the creature go. He then proceeded to give the creature the first blow claiming that he was generous enough while also threatening the Demon with a Shinigami magic that seemed quite high, he was unsure he had not been so well versed in the arts of the Spirit warriors. "That form is so disgusting yet you give me the first attack? I would be happy to give you the first for thanks and a little bit of sympathy...But if you insist..." The chain would snake out of the Demon's jacket as before and begin a path to the Shinigami. It would then move upwards as it reached the Spirit's location, it would knock into the blades that were surrounding the two supernatural creatures as it bounced off the blades above the Shinigami the chain would cut into him slightly then curve towards the right then the left. It moved through all angles it could knocking the blades out of their places angled inwards towards the demon while continuingly moving back into the focal point of the sphere being the Shinigami.

However as the chain cut into the Shinigami he would find nothing seemingly wrong the Demon would wait for his chance to take something from him that was a necessity it seemed that the pointed tip of the chain was constantly trying to cut into him but it without intervention it would certain cut him. "I would be careful my chain does have a tendency to be a bit cut happy..." Reigen stared at the chain as it snaked back from its cutting target towards its owner. "If this goes south at least I have my exit point..." The Demon looked back to the swords that he had protected himself from beforehand as some length of the chain held itself at a close distance towards the back of the Demon he wasn't willing to be dealt with by the Shinigami yet, there were still so many deals to be made...
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:53 pm

Photobucket
Iriko Crow
"Naturally. It is a reflection of my own soul, after all.." Iriko told the man before him simply, almost sounding disinterested in his own final release. "I do." Iriko said simply, watching as his bubbles were knocked away from the chain, merely shrugging as he watched this occur, feeling the energy deep inside of his core beginning to emit power. "Hmm." He said simply ,watching as the chain cut him in the shoulder, before he began to move, the tails behind him dully dragging along the ground as he moved with a terrific amount of speed, strangely fast. It was like he weighed much less than he had previously; which was true enough, as he now weighed as much as a bubble.

"I see." He told the man before him simply, dodging about the chain as he got closer and closer to the other male, before suddenly pausing. "Time to make my move this time." He told the male simply, as his body began to twitch, before suddenly lurching forwards, the slime on his body twitching as a bubble emerged around his body, deflecting the chain as it at last popped, his mouth opening wide. "B-bubble… OCEAN!" HE proclaimed, as without warning massive amounts of bubbles left his mouth. The bubbles covered everything, shooting in all directions and completely surrounding the male before Iriko as well as Iriko himself.

However, that was not the true purpose behind the bubbles. Within each and every one of the bubbles that had left his mouth, the male before him could see a red light. "Every one… is filled with Shakkaho… should you pop one… well…" He said weakly, standing up straight again, as he threw his arms to the side, slime shooting from his arms as it splattered across the area, sliding off the bubbles and falling to the ground as it began to twitch and move, creating a ring of slime around the two of them. Blanching, he reached out his right hand, feeling as his slime moved around his hand, creating a single bubble, which he then lifted above his head. "Slime… bubble." He stated simply, releasing the bubble as it raised up into the air, the size of a small house, with what appeared to be a translucent green on the inside. "if that pops…" He stated simply, reaching back his right hand as a small bubble was produced into it by the slime, keeping his gaze on the large bubble.

"...That'd be check." He said simply, feeling as the bubble, a single inch in size, suddenly changed in his hand, becoming a large spear, his eyes, both of them, gazing up at the bubble above his head, before he lurched forwards, shooting the spear up at the bubble high in the sky. He turned his head back to the male in front of him, watching him simply as the slime that was in a circle around them began to twitch and spasm, as without warning several different colored bubbles began to emit from them, rising up into the air in the ring around them, able to be popped just like the thousands surrounding Reigen if he should pop any of them by accident, as Iriko stared at the male in front of him, wondering just what the male would do now, trapped as he was like a rat in a cage…

- Buddha
Anonymous

Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:49 am
The Captain made his move after quite gracefully dodging the attacks of the demon, he moved into the demon's close range as he did he began to spew bubbles from his mouth, the amount was almost to numerous to count, but they must have numbered in the hundreds if not thousands. The bubbles circled like mini time bombs each with some sort of Shinigami magic within, one would set off a chain reaction that could make the whole chain erupt leading to what would be the demon's untimely demise no doubt. The gentleman in the middle of the ring of bubbles looked to the sky as he viewed another large bubble being made from what seemed to be the smile that the Shinigami was producing.

"Well you certainly know how to treat someone when they simply want to make an exit women don't like guys who are this clingy you know..." The easy smile that was still on the face of the Demon was a little less wide and a concerned look became a bit clearer. The well-dressed gentleman looked to his clothes and the ground and sighed to himself. "Well I did want to leave without any dirty work but..." Before Reigen finished his thought his chain slammed into the ground, from the outside of the bubbles it would be hard to see what happened next but a strange change to the area around the floor Reigen was standing began to appear. It appeared as if waves of motion began to form on the surface of the surrounding cement, within the chain of bubbles the Demon would no longer appear hat and all were gone it was about 7 or 8 seconds later that made it clear what had happened as from out of the ground just outside the run of bubbles and swords that had contained him was the Demon Reigen.

A long gasp of breath shot out as he climbed up to the surface, it had seemed that the demon burrowed under the ground but yet there was no sign of any disturbance in the ground and when the suited demon surfaced it had almost seemed like the ground had become soluble only for it to give him a grip to pull himself from the ground. "Hah....Hah.....I never thought I would have to use my chain to take the solidity of the floor under me...Kind worked like quicksand or mud..." The demon opened his eyes looking down at himself and his clothes covered in the liquid cement that had made them near enough ruined even his hat which he seemed to have held onto while going under was covered in the muck. "Well this could be better..." Taking the chain Reigen made efforts to touch his clothes and his hat and soon the damage to them from the muck was gone. "I can take the damage from the things I wear and perhaps from people, but it will always come back in the end...My dry-cleaning bill is going to be insane!" The smile reappeared though he had found himself out of the bubbles going on what seemed to be luck.

"Now mister Iriko I would like it if you'd stop this infernal bubble blowing I have made no quarrel with you that you didn't already ask for so I will take a leave from this little alleyway..." The demon began to make his way out not turning his back but almost moonwalking away from the Spirit. "But remember I have no problem with causing you trouble if you keep interfering with me, I have yet to take something from you yet..." The threat was meant to be a friendly warning...But if it had to be done the demon was not above making the Shinigami's life harder he owed the demon that much for his clothes alone...
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:44 am

Photobucket
Iriko Crow
"I don't recall asking for your opinion."

The male known as Iriko Puzyri-Teimei Crow replied curtly to the male before him, almost laughing at his comment to want to leave without any dirty work. "If there's no effort, why bother going for the goal…?" He thought to himself, his tails laying lamely on the ground as he watched the male disappear into the ground. "...Well then…" He muttered simply to himself, thrusting the spear forwards as he turned his head around, his eyes locked onto where the male was due to reappear, the horns on his head allowing his extra sensory abilities to feel the very motions of the male moving through the ground.

"Your dry cleaning bill… Well then. Here, allow me to give you a bath to get all of that off." He said simply, gripping his right hand as the massive bubble above his head burst, and he threw his right hand out, manipulating the contents of it as an absolutely GIGANTIC amount of slime shot straight for Reigen, attempting to slam into his entire body and cover him from head to toe in the green gook. "You have yet to take something from me because I have naught to be taken. Against any other captain of the shinigami, your threat may have weight…" He said out loud, his feet walking deftly through the cloud of bubbles as he exited it, crossing the slime line and standing before the male in front of him, his eyes giving no hints of his purpose or even any emotion, just brown voids in his skull.

"But this… one… is not even fazed by such a claim." He stated simply, as he threw out his right hand, his mouth opening wide. "Pillars of flame, heed my call… " He stated simply, as without warning from the slime he had shot at the male, dozens of bubbles began to rise into the air. Then, from the bubbles, it could be seen that their contents were a pure red in color, a deep, fiery red. Then, Iriko closed his hand, watching as the dozens of bubbles became captured in a massive explosion, the fire shooting out all over Reigei, most likely leaving the demon well done on the inside, the slime around him turned a brown color.

"Now… You'll find out why it is not wise to do business… in the Karakura City." He said simply, his body deftly rising into the air, his void brown eyes staring down at the male below him, unblinking as without warning, bubbles began to rise from his body. Standing there in the air, the male was completely surrounded as the bubbles began to spread moer and more from his body, colors of all kinds covering them. There were black bubbles, red bubbles, yellow bubbles, green bubbles, light blue bubbles… All of these surrounded around the shinigami as he looked down at the male below him, knowing that he would no longer be able to get a movement off as he was covered in the slime which allowed no friction, meaning that he would permanently be swimming in the gook, which covered for hundreds of feet from the male from the amount of slime.

"...Just one." He said simply, raising his hand into the air, looking down at the male down below him. "Just one way will I allow you to leave this place…" He said simply, the bubbles around his body swirling as they covered around in a ring high above Reigen's head, the dozens of bubbles slowly going downwards like a chandelier of doom. "And that is to answer a riddle… A riddle indeed." He continued, the bubbles continuing to lower.

"I am a creator, a producer.. But I am also a watcher. I am constantly in conflict of those two elements, as the beauty I create cannot be seen by all as the beauty I observe. I create something less than that which I view. I am a representative; I am a voice. I deal in not reproduction but reexpression through a different medium, which leads to the diminishing of that which I observe. I am bound by no rules but the ones laid down for myself… What am I?"

Iriko asked the male below him simply, watching as the ring of bubbles began to slowly accelerate in its circling and descent, watching it fall downwards and downwards, his eyes locked onto the male below him. The male only had a few moments before the ring would make contact, igniting both the brown slime and the male himself, most likely completely or near completely obliterating him if he could not answer the question. Either way, if those happened, Iriko would have to carry him out of here, and the next thing the demon would know would be waking up in the Karakura Prison, unable to do anything any longer, completely despondent. A fate that would consume the male below him utterly, if he could not answer this question.

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum