Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Nothing but Soap and water... (JJ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing but Soap and water... (JJ)

Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:28 pm
The well dressed demon looked to the Shinigami as he replied to his previous comment on his own feelings on dirty work, before he rose the gentleman made a retort to the Spirit warrior's own on the matter. "Quite true but to get to the goal and to look good doing it is truly the best feeling." As he rose from the surface of the ground the Shinigami went about to try and attack Reigen as he got himself out of the watery ground that he had submersed himself in. Though the chance of impalement was always a looming threat, the demon didn't dodge or move to avoid it, the spear though used quite well and with much confidence from the Shinigami seemingly landed to the left of its target as the Demon looked to it he smiled as the weapon landed preferably to the least harmful outcome. "Well that's quite a mean streak you have on you, seems that your skills are as only as good as the one that wields them..." It was here however that the Shinigami seemed to be quite humorous, he claimed of a sort of 'bath' as an apology for the suit he so rudely damaged. This was in fact a bath that would most certainly cause more harm than good in the case of the Demon he had decided to make his enemy tonight.

Slime spilled out from the enormous bubble from above, its contents began to spew from it and near enough tried to consume the entire area. Though for a moment the area would be consumed in the gunk that the Shinigami had made the scene would be that Reigen would have only an amount up to his knees, the chain that had been acting with hesitation became alive when the bubble burst and now acted as a makeshift umbrella of sort stopping the well dressed Demon from being to covered in the Spirit's newest effort. The Shinigami was certain that Reigen's power would be useless against him as he had nothing to be taken from him the demon looking to his shoes and their state of gooeyness looked up and smiled.

"You seem to be sure of that? A person who has nothing to be taken is someone who does not exist, my little chain doesn't need to have something that you would be sore to miss but it can take something from you that, as a combatant you would need but not think to depend upon it." The Demon looked to the Shinigami as he got closer. "You knew where I was underground but you did not hit me with 100% accuracy now why was that? A person with such....Dead yet strong eyes plus being a captain should not have had a problem striking, unless he lost his sense of depth perception in the instant he looked to strike at something from a distance..." The Demon was not that great at hiding his tricks and style he was more interested at the location and the distance of the Shinigami incoming.

The Spirit made his next move, to spawn more bubbles that would look to consume the Demon in what seemed to be in fire from what he could see inside such luminous orbs. The bubbles were in an instant all set alight, as the dust settled and the goo became a healthy looking brown once again the demon would have seemingly used his power on the ground, this time it was not to make it liquid, that was out of reach now instead a chunk of the ground would now have a chain like appearance as it was exactly where Reigen had been standing. The explosions and the fire did not make the Demon flinch much, he took another part of the ground, this time a specific piece and made it to specification of his height. The tight fit was quite uncomfortable but it was to accommodate the chain that was still in its form of a umbrella, this time blocking out the damage from the explosions and the force above.

As the sounds of destruction were silenced the Demon used his chain to move outwards from the hole grabbing it and pushing himself outwards from the now disappearing damage he had made in the ground, once again he looked to the Shinigami who was once again making a comment on his dealing within the city. "You seem to find this city any more important than others? You wouldn't mind me going and dealing my trade elsewhere?" The Demon made light of his situation but he looked to the Captain as he began to spawn more bubbles, this time they were all different in nature and type they all began to slowly fall downwards towards the demon, it seemed that these were meant to be another extremely dangerous trap the Soul had set to make the Demon sweat.

Looking to the Shinigami he made a deal with the Demon for a chance to leave the area and be considerably less burnt but only if he solved a riddle given by the Captain himself, the notion of the riddle for his leaving was completely absurd the notion turned the Demon's face a shade of disappointment. "A riddle? Honestly I had time to deal with you when you were serious but I do not care for guessing games that mean nothing in the long run, even if I were to guess right your own words made it out as if you would not let me leave and rather stab me in the back than be courteous, I could care less about your bubbles or your riddles." With those last few words the Demon acted before he was entrapped by the bubbles, the chain shot out towards the Shinigami but found its mark above the Spirit's body and whipped itself to a weapon that seemingly appeared above the Shinigami's head. It was one of the Spirit's own bubble blades as the chain snaked out to it it suddenly became taut and pulled the Demon above the ground and towards the Shinigami. Though this was not a easy trip, the path through the bubbles was the only way through to the Spirit and as he got closer to the sky Reigen touched one of the strange orbs.

It exploded in grand fashion, along with it came the others having exploded outwards from the first one's start. The fire and force was unforgiving but the speed at which the Demon was being dragged upwards was enough that he only lost his jacket and partial burn damage to the arms. The hat however seemed to be quite safe, Reigen checked to make sure. As he quickly made his way up to the Shinigami the Demon outstretched his open hand towards the Spirit, though it seemed a harmless gesture at first the hand would suddenly be armed with another of the Shinigami's swords, Reigen had manipulated the location of the blade to his hand and as he now swung at the Captain it was only physics and the Shinigami's next move that would stop the Demon from cutting him hopefully in half.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing but Soap and water... (JJ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Nothing but Soap and water... (JJ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Nothing but Soap and water... (JJ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing but Soap and water... (JJ)

Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:19 pm

Photobucket
Iriko Crow
The Dragon of the North, Seiryuu
"I disagree. As long as your work is complete, you get the best feeling possible. After all, naked we all came into this world, and naked we shall leave it." He explained simply, of course speaking more than literally in what he said. "Correct… I am an owner, not a wielder." He explained simply, watching as the other male became covered in the gook. "You assume I… exist, then?... That's a rather powerful compliment… Not one many would be willing to give this shinigami…" He laughed drily to himself, before locking eyes with the male again. "Be careful… or I might have to have one of those mexican dishes you create… by burying it in the ground to ferment… Or was it not mexican…? Hmm…" He muttered to himself, before looking at the male.

"Not exactly… I was merely saying… That in this city more than… any on the planet… your dealings would be… punished. If you… went to Shadowfall territories… or even those… controlled by K-World…. Well… There would be… considerably less resistance… to your actions there… And fewer people like… myself to stop you." He explained to the male below him, having regained his composure as he and the demon below him interacted, their eyes locked onto one another.

"The one who is disappointed is I. I very rarely get the chance to observe the mental faculties of beings such as yourself… I believe we already covered the fact that I have nothing to be taken. Nothing to be lost, truly, for letting you leave this place." He stared directly at the male as he began to approach him, his right hand extended as he locked eyes with the male, seeing him come directly towards the slug captain. His eyes remained completely locked with the other's as he opened is mouth wide, before opening his mouth wide, shooting out words from it. "Finale. Time limit reaching. Release." He said simply, throwing out his left hand as dozens, hundreds, thousands of bubbles left his hand, covering the area completely around the two of them as they shot up into the air, visible for hundreds of feet as Iriko looked down at the male who was still approaching him, the hand that was facing the male cracking and glowing now with power, his eyes meeting the other male's.

"POET!" He declared, barking the answer to his riddle, releasing the energy in his hand as from his own mouth began to appear a variety of energy. Blue fireballs, red fireballs, yellow fireballs, lightning streams, gigantic cero-like blasts of energy, all of these appeared out of the mouth of the Shinigami, who looked as if he were chewing gum as the attacks appeared, before the hand that was pointed at the male in front of him finally became consumed in a massive light, the light shooting out in all directions as Iriko released the energy within it, which rapidly shot forwards, surrounding completely around the male, the box black in color as it formed completely around, all the bubbles becoming solid as walls as they attached all over the box, creating a grad spectacle high in the air and containing the male, stopping him with a massive amount of force, the walls of that cage so intense that it would take a high level of power to so much as crack them.

"Seeping Crest of Turbidity. Arrogant Vessel of Lunacy! Boil Forth, and Deny! Grow Numb and Flicker! Disrupt Sleep! Crawling Queen of Iron! Eternally Self-Destructing Doll of Mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with Soil and Know your own Powerlessness! Hadō 90: Kurohitsugi- Bubaru 1."

He said simply, staring at the male before him, his eyes staring without seeing. "I see a beaten dog… It tries to bite me. Its wild eyes without pride. I wish I had my leg to give it." He said simply, his hand falling to his side as he closes his eyes, hearing the noises of the box within. If he were trapped inside of that box, as he most likely was due to the bubbles having pressed inside from every side, he would be trapped, stuck in that box. If he was stuck in that box… There would truly be no way out. After a full minute, the box would break apart, and if Reigen's form was caught within it, then he would fall out of it.

"…" Iriko did not even speak, looking at the pitiful male before him. His Kurohitsugi would destroy the male's body to a state of the very edge of death, and the Bubaru 1 would smash him with great force as well, bruising his entire body and making it very difficult to move, his entire body completely covered with bubbles from the Bubaru, the Kidō still behind him, easily able to be guided as he chose as he continued to look down at the male below him. "...Do you have… anything else for your words…? For your denial of the truth… Do you have… Anything at all remaining…? Do you have even your pride, demon… The pride that you've imprisoned within your clothes, meaning that you are destroyed when they are… Are you… Still who you are without it? What… What do you truly fear without them?" He finished, his mouth closing at last, looking at the site before him, knowing that his body was about to turn off his bankai, just a few moments left in its activation...

Core Elements Devised by Aivee

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:15 pm
The Spirit made his claims on the philosophical ideals of a person dealing with their work and how all are the same in and out of the coil of mortality. "I was not born within the same regards as a human or a Shinigami the thought of such nakedness may fall flat on me I'm afraid." The Shinigami was seemingly speaking in forms that made it as if another was talking for him, perhaps it was the nature of his Bankai to lose such things as his own self but the Demon simply shrugged off the strange sayings and unnatural way the Spirit was acting, right now was the time to deal with the situation at hand. The Soul made some humorous banter on the use of Reigen's power, the Demon looked to him as he seemed to be perplexed by the notion of Mexican food. "Barring this rip-roaring conversation topic I feel with have more important matters to deal with than topics on foreign agriculture." The Demon was not so without humor but he simply found the odd nature of the Shinigami perhaps a bit too clouded in thought to be in any way reasonable or normal, at this point the Soul seemed to be more as a pain and a hassle than anything.

The Captain continued with another mentioning of Reigen's choice for his workplace, the well-dressed gentleman understood his questioning but he simply acted as he would in most cases. "If I was to deal in such territory there is no prize or goal, the journey must have some risk to be worth anything if not then the goal is simple, I enjoy a challenging contract I guess that's what I have to say." The Shinigami continued with his own sort of strange monologue calling out that he had nothing to be taken, it was unfortunate that he did not seem to feel that his own facilities which he made such use of could be taken they were usually seen as trivial and most would not feel much an attachment to thing that come naturally to them but for the Demon it was those things that he could take to make his life ever that more interesting. It was again time for the Shinigami's onslaught, this time he released more bubbles than the Gentleman wished to count. "Who knew such things could be so troublesome..." The Demon thought this as he got closer to his opponent only for the enemy to release a mass of energy unlike before, it was unnatural and incredibly potent the powers all of them fire, lightning and seemingly energy of all types fused and joined into a black box that began to consume the Demon within. From the outside Reigen could hear the word 'poet' come from the mouth of the Shinigami, it was likely the answer to his pointless question but now he had the Demon in a cage, and it was irritating for Reigen to admit it.

More sounds could be hear from the outside, it was clearly the noise from the Shinigami making an incantation probably for the Shinigami magic he had placed the Demon within. The attack dealt massive damage to the Demon the pain was not uncommon to the Demon but its severity lead him to fall to the ground below as the continuous shots lead his body to being quite cut up and injured. Falling below was met with the bubbles continuing to follow and causing more damage by hitting into the Demon causing his body to be held to the location that the Shinigami dictated. The Shinigami continued with his constant talking, he wanted to know what the Demon's feelings and if his 'pride' still remained. Though he was quite badly battered Reigen made a chuckle of sorts at the Shinigami's expense. "Pride? I have nothing but a hunger that won't quit..... I need more of everything, more power, more possesions even more pain...I have no need to for pride it gets in the way of my work." The Demon smiled with a pained look as the Shinigami began on his clothes as being useless having shown that while in the Kidō he had protected his hat from damage. Placing the hat on his face with a rather beaten up right arm the Demon pointed to the back of the Shinigami as the blade that the Demon had moved to the back of the head of the Soul seemed to be following him. The chain of greed shot out with the last of its strength, it bashed into the blade though this seemed like a strange gesture it was meant for a purpose, so much so that Reigen had re-dirtied his clothes to use his power. Within the blade there was another stolen object, it was taken when Reigen had hidden under the blast radius of the bubbles, he could not take the fire or the Kidō itself but one of the most dangerous things in a explosion is the force of the blast that could injure the target.

The Shinigami would probably have time to note the attack on the bubble and might have even have the time to disperse it but the force of the attack he had thrown out would force its way out of the bubble and surge through the Shinigami as a hidden little trap that the Demon wanted to make for the Shinigami as a little thank you for giving him such a wonderful look at his powers and his ridiculously disgusting form.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing but Soap and water... (JJ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Nothing but Soap and water... (JJ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:55 am

Iriko Crow
The Dragon of the North, Seiryuu
"It's outright stupidity. The risk is much, much greater than the reward." Iriko stated simply, his eyes still staring at the male in front of him as he did so. He merely watched as the male was completely consumed, his eyes still staring directly at him as he did so, his eyes locked onto the space where the eyes of the other male were. "Even so, it is that pride that resulted in this tragedy, from your unwillingness to work somewhere else. IF this were some backwater village we could have even ended up going out for a drink together instead of having a contest to the death. But no… you just won't work somewhere else for your own pride. So in the end, I suppose you are exactly correct. Pride does get in the way of your work."

Iriko explained simply, still staring at him as suddenly his head turned around, his body swiveling like a bubble as he rose up into the air, biting down on his teeth as the blade smashed into his shoulder, wincing immensely as the bubble popped, before his body was thrown asunder from it, sent flying away from his position in the air as the many bubbles around him began to pop, his hands throwing themselves out as he panted, his eyes looking desperately as the bubbles all around him erupted, exploding violently as his body was consumed in the mass of energy, completely consumed as it exploded. "...Seems like I do have something to lose after all… The only problem is that she could never be taken by the likes of you….. She's a lesbian."

He told the male before him simply, before suddenly choking, blood pouring down from his mouth, five of his tails gone and his clothing gone as well, his body covered in burns and other marks of damage from the attack that he had just been involved in, that had been produced from his own self. He looked down at the male before him, a bubble rising up from the ground as it covered around the male's body, lifting him into the air within it as Iriko stood in front of the male, caring not about his appearance as he reached out his hand, placing it against the bubble as it continued to rise upwards. "...And the greatest irony of all is that I'm not inclined to stay on my word…" He muttered to himself softly, looking at the demon in front of him, as he was overwhelmed with a sense of pity.

Iriko himself had been just like the male, consumed without any desire for what he should actually do in the world and just doing whatever he felt like, cursing the consequences to achieve his objective, no matter where he performed it. "…" After a moment, the Shinigami of Bubbles sighed, and the bubble began to float upwards into the air. "...For a job very well done, even in the most desperate circumstances… Enjoy this gift to you." Iriko said simply, watching the bubble float away before it suddenly became infused with a massive amount of light, Iriko's finger pointing out to it as suddenly without warning a single ray of light shot from his finger, touching the bubble. "The… one and only thing of beauty of myself…. Rainbow Manipulation." He said simply, as without warning the entire bubble… vanished.

It moved at the speed of light, traveling the rainbow as it shot away from Iriko, and the next thing that Reigen would know, his body would be stuck in America. However, not just anywhere in America… He would be in Las Vegas. Iriko only slightly planned it, having decided where the most ironic place for the male to go would be, and the most fitting, and eventually, he chose that place. "...Next time… make sure that you are able to damage me with more than my own bubbles…" He muttered to no one, his figure turning around as he reappeared on the ground, a Senkaimon appearing before him as the doors of it opened, his feet stepping deftly through as he entered I, the bubble and fire tattoos on either side of his neck shining slightly as he did so, and as he entered, the very smallest ghost of a smile could be seen painting his features, as the Walt Whitman of Soul Society returned to his natural arena...

Core Elements Devised by Aivee

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:47 am
The Shinigami gave more of his feelings on the subject of Reigen's seeming death wish by entering the city and thinking he could get away with it, he told him that his pride was the thing that had got in his way and that had he not been so quick to leap into danger he might have not been in the situation. "All the decisions a man of class should make are gambles, if I was so inclined to be prideful it would only to further my ever growing hunger...." The Shinigami was not expecting the attack that the Demon had played out for him, as the Captain was forced upwards into a symphony of explosions and pain. The Spirit made a comment on his belief that he had nothing to lose, he went back on his word and claimed that even if Reigen could find 'Her' he would not be capable of taking her mostly due to her sexual preference. The Demon had a slight chuckle about him as he looked to the now damaged Captain and made his retort on the matter of this one thing he had to lose. "Hahaha.... You shouldn't be one to judge so easily...I can be extremely persuasive when I want to be...." A small shine could be seen in the eye of the Demon his nature made it so any challenge would only be viewed as a new game for the creature to play...And he did love to play with the hearts and minds of the people.

After being lectured and having his night heat up fairly quickly the Shinigami went towards the Demon, making another bubble from his power he formed it so as to not seemingly eliminate the gentleman but instead to move him. The Shinigami claimed that he would go back on his word in the situation and was ready to give a gift to the Demon for his efforts against him, as the bubble rose there was a sudden flash as it began to shine with a light unlike any that would have been possible normally. The Shinigami noted that this was the only thing beautiful about himself, it was something that the Demon felt was untrue, the pain, the anguish and the emotions of pity that he even felt towards an enemy! Those things were truly beautiful traits at least in the eyes of the injured Demon as he rose to the sky. As sudden as the Soul had made his comments on the nature of the move Reigen was moved at speeds that seemed to be unlike anything he would normally possess. The time it took to travel was instant but for what it was worth as the bubble seemed to fade the Demon looked to the figured location of his original flight only to see a rainbow formed from the flight path of the bubble the Shinigami had used.

"Well, for a Spirit he certainly has a sense for the dramatic in his bubbles..." The Demon now felt his body ever so slightly become more and more mobile. The cuts and wounds from the Kidō along with the bruising was clearing at a rate unlike a human. When he felt fine enough to walk the Demon made his way to the nearest sign to find his location. Las Vegas.... A ironic location but one that made the Demon snigger. "Well for a man who seemed so apathetic he certainly has a sense of humor..." The location wasn't really were Reigen wished to be but his jovial mood after the Shinigami's stunt was enough not to drag his Cheshire grin off his face. Looking down at his clothes the Demon sighed realizing that he would need to get someone to wash out the dirt and filth on them.... But as he looked to his pocket watch he noted he would probably have to make an appointment for another deal by the end of the day. As he began walking along the roadside that he landed on he questioned aloud his travel arrangements. "Hmmm I wonder if my usual travel agency will do.... I killed the CEO of their parent company... But that probably won't cause to much distress." The Gentleman walked down the road until finding a local store at the edge of the city, looking to the convenience that the store provided the Demon moved his hand over a certain item only to walk out with it. It was fortunate that he was good at taking things even without his power.

Looking to the item he had taken as he walked into the city he noted that the Shinigami might have left an impression on him unlike he had thought. Looking down at the small bottle of bubble mixture for children the Demon gave a sly smile towards the direction of the city in his wake only looking up the the direction of the rainbow he seemed to have travelled on."Next time I'll bring my own bubbles to the party, Captain Iriko of the Shinigami..." Throwing the bottle into the trash can that was located just outside a close bus-stop the demon let the dark grin wrap over his face once again before thinking finally. "A city of greed....I'll be done within the week..." As he walked into the strip possible only causing more horror and destruction to who were so willing to yes to him...

[Exit Thread]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum