Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The Emperor's First Move, Meeting Cero. Empty The Emperor's First Move, Meeting Cero.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:43 pm

It was final time for the Quincy to begin, Hulderic walked forward his Emperor robes he wore as the Quincy's ruler followed him as he walked into Japan. He wasn't here under a hostile reason, though to most he looked like a general human. But perhaps those eyes and the expression he wore gave him away for the warrior under neath the surface that hid away from the world. His people would be behind him if any problems came forward, though he doubted their would be any. He was simply coming to offer one he detected Quincy Blood in a place to call home. Hulderic had been gathering strength, he was familiar with the race of Cero only to a certain extent. They were extremely rare that's what he understood. He didn't claim to understand the being whom he desired to encounter. He only knew the Quincy blood needed a home to call it's own. He was well aware that this man had done exceptionally well for himself so far, the Vadenreich had been observing things from outside. They didn't wish to involve themselves yet, Hulderic's desire to rescue the young and lost children of the Quincy was something his mind was set on. The future his people have had to deal without would be brought forward, for now they were neutral to he could find out what they desired as a whole. Hulderic was fine with being the villain or the hero after all.

The dawn was rising, his eyes narrowed as he observed hollows coming forward. They weren't very strong, he figured about ten percent of his impact or destructive power would be enough. Giving a small smile he picked up four small stones, coating them in his spiritual pressure these would become deadly weapons of the like that one could only imagine. He gave them a chuck, sending them off so fast the only thing clear was. Each Hollow had for the most part had a piece of their bodies blown off. Each stone hit the center of their masks. Hulderic dusted his hands off as they began to crumble before him, the Emperor saw no reason to use anymore force then what he did to dispose of those creatures. The Beast of Karakura, this place would be a fitting meeting location if those two would cross paths. Hulderic closed his eyes to ponder on something, The sun was coming up as he began to calculating the needed numbers for things that had been on his mind recently as the Quincy Leader, his job was rather large.

Trying to hide his power as A was rather challenging, this made things tricky when it came down to the numbers at hand. Few knew what the letters truly meant this day, Raiki Lync most likely did. However did the others truly understand, did Akira and them know what he could do? Hulderic smiled a bit as he opened his eyes, looking towards the horizon as he waited. They would dispatch someone soon that was for sure, he doubted they would send weak creatures to deal with him. He'd not caused trouble as he simply stood waiting calmly as he wore human clothes under the white Quincy Officer Uniform, though his did have the crest of the Emperor as well. But that was not important, he began pondering about this meeting. He suspected that it would go fairly poorly, his eyes remained set on the rising sun. Perhaps like it, the Quincy would rise above they're former limits.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Emperor's First Move, Meeting Cero. Left_bar_bleue9000/10000The Emperor's First Move, Meeting Cero. Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

The Emperor's First Move, Meeting Cero. Empty Re: The Emperor's First Move, Meeting Cero.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:07 pm
Cero Telca

Quincy, was the word that started the entire word that started the journey that lead up to Cero's creation. He felt that he could still be one among them, like he was with the Quincy Ziamachi, but he felt this still difference between them, at least in his head. He wasn't quite sure that he still had the Quincy's pride, but then again, he wasn't Quincy for very long as Zero, and was he even considered one now. These kind of questions wandered in his mind, like the question of normal, ran through Zero's mind. The days seemed to grow longer, with all of the things that he did with the Yayjuu, as a member of the beast circle, the Beast of Sound. He rarely gets to just go out and do his own thing, like Zero did, but, wasn't this perhaps the path that he could take instead, separating himself further and further from the original. It seemed more and more like he was becoming obsessed with becoming different from that person as days went on by.

Today, was one of those rare days, when he got to deal with something, since it seemed interesting enough that four hollows were killed like cutting through butter with a knife. to add to the fact that he could sense as he approached something that would fit only Quincy. He moved forward with a flash step that was known only to the Quincy, but now was also something the Hohl Arquero were capable of. He felt that it was fitting to introduce himself to a Quincy showing the similarities between them. As he observed the man before him though, he felt a vibe that wasn't the usual when he was around Quincy or Quincy Ziamichi. it was just a feeling that he had within his gut regarding the person even though he has never met him beforehand. "Hello Sir." He said first."Can I ask, what your doing out here today?" He finished with.

What was to come, was the beginning of a story that has never been told before, as Cero listened for the man's answer to his question. He could tell that this man was Quincy, but he wondered if he would be kind with Cero or complete hostile. After all, with his few notes of Quincy, the pure-blooded often didn't want to be connected or related to the others. He believed that he was capable of defending himself against a fight, but he really didn't want to harm another that he considered like his own kind, his family in a way. The Quincy, were indeed a large part of what made up a Hohl Arquero, it was that one strong soul, that changed all the others within a Hollow or Arrancar.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Anonymous

The Emperor's First Move, Meeting Cero. Empty Re: The Emperor's First Move, Meeting Cero.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:03 pm

This one was impressive, he was on time and didn't keep the Emperor waiting. Hulderic smiled lightly as he looked at the male and stood up, the warm personality came forward not as a shield but as something else entirely. " Walk Cero of the Yayjuu I have been waiting your arrival, it's very interesting to see you my friend...I am the Quincy Emperor..Hulderic Hylam pleasure to meet you my friend." Hulderic sized up the creature before him, indeed he could detect that blood in the boy's veins. The blood of a Quincy flowed in those veins and he would not be one to keep the man waitin on tow hy he'd come. Hulderic didn't show signs of hesitation he walked straight over towards Cero, he wasn't frightened or worried to a point he appeared harmless. His eyes focused in on those of Ceros as he stopped a couple inches short of the boy. He held out his hand to shake hands, he wasn't quite like the Pure Bloods that Cero knew of most likely. Then again their people were far to judgmental for Hulderic's liking in the old days of when things were complicated. He shook the hand firmly making sure to be both firm yet gentle at the same time, after all wouldn't want to cause trouble for the person he came to meet. Hulderic looked at him, somewhat suspecting the question of why he would want to meet Cero as he continued to speak.

"I'm sorry for being a bit hasty on that, I have been quite excited to start this now..I am here to offer you a home with your people, I haven't had the strength in sometime to do it...But now we are ready...and able to bring home all those without one..I desire a place for Quincy and all breed's are welcome..You see I am well aware of the sometimes cruel and unjust way our people handle things.." Hulderic was being quite simple and didn't see any other way to go about it as he smiled lightly and judged the reaction that came next. Hulderic didn't know if the words struck a chord with the young one before him, to him at the very least Hulderic bet he was young yet. Though his instincts were good, Hulderic wasn't asking him to fight nor did it matter to him if the people he collected ever fought. Stern Ritter existed to fight for the others, it was their job to bring the dreams and aspirations of Quincy to light. Hulderic may of seemed naive to an extent, but it was a benevolent form he gave his people.

"I desire for our people to have a place of our own...I don't play to wage wars mind you, but first..alot of you were left alone and deserve at the very least a place to call home..Where people will love you and respect you..No matter what your heritage or..blood..I'm offering that to you and any others I can find..I am hopeful..that coming myself for each person will mean something..I know it doesn't hold a great meaning to most.." He offered him a sad smile as he waited for Cero's response, the boy most likely would be in shock he guessed hearing that the Quincy were formed under an Emperor alone was shocking but a welcome to one not of pure blood was even more shocking.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Emperor's First Move, Meeting Cero. Left_bar_bleue9000/10000The Emperor's First Move, Meeting Cero. Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:11 pm
Cero Telca

The beginning to all of this filled Cero's mind with many question that raced through him, that not even the part that belonged to Key saw coming. At first, he wondered how this person knew that he was Cero of the Yayjuu although he should be known somewhat, he was simply told to walk by this person though of all things. Cero seemed to give, what the man asked, but as he started, the title, Quincy Emperor threw him off so hard he nearly froze up because of it. The man was known as Hulderic Hylam, or otherwise referred to as the Quincy Emperor! They made eye contact that gave Cero mixed reactions of reverence and fright as he fought that such a person didn't exist. He had nothing to fear with him, but the shock still ran though him and he barely held himself together as they shook hands, he noted that he was firm but gentle, but Cero was still in shock as his shake wasn't anywhere as firm."It's very nice, to meet you as well. But um how should I address you?" He asked since he was after all speaking to a leader of the Quincy and didn't want to be impolite with him.

But the next few moments, shattered all that withstood the other shock, as Hulderic offered him something that he hadn't been offered in a long time, not since he was a orphan. He became silent as he looked at the emperor, he felt as if a tear was coming down his face, which indeed there was a single one. His mind though of how the answer the emperor up to this point and eventually a single question to ask him before answering him. He explain how he desired to make a place for all of their people that even included those that weren't pure like the Quincy Ziamachi and Hohl Arquero. It still shocked him within but after Hulderic was fully done speaking he asked his single question and answer the man."Can you please tell me what keep you from doing this up until now?" He asked."I'll gladly join you but, I would like to know the reasons why, this has been brought up until now. After all, I was alone in the very beginning of my life, I barely even understood, what I was." He finished with.

Cero hoped that this small question could be answered and he could be enlightened on what kept the Quincy from reaching out to him before.

Anonymous

Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Hulderic had understood the reaction well, extremely well. After all they weren't the most lively race now were they. Hulderic patted his shoulder and smiled faintly as he spoke once again. " Just call me Hulderic, I do not mind you do not have to address me as Emperor or anything of such..I will earn that right first...I wish that I had been in power sooner, you see our older Emperor was set on killing Yamamoto the Former Head Captain. It has taken me so long to get the power needed to do this..I'm sorry that we couldn't be there sooner..." Hulderic looked aorund the area, he took in the wheat fields everything about the place was absolutely beautiful to the eyes. One couldn't picture a better place to call home if they tried. Hulderic acknowledged Japan as a beautiful country he'd been here a couple times, one as old as he traveled quite frequently. Hulderic understood why the boy before him was driven to near tears, one couldn't understand the sadness that a person felt when they were alone. He put a hand on his shoulder and spoke softly as he gentle yet firmly gave it a squeeze. Before he released it he wondered what people would think about the days to come. Things were going to change after this move, that was an absolute fact that nobody would ever change. Hulderic would make an impact on this world he would give these lost children the home they deserved.

" The Vandenreich..THe home we have prepared for the Quincy our people will finally have the Hope we so long went without..I can promise you that much.." Hulderic didn't claim to be the best political mind nor did he promise to be the smartest, but he did understand with his heart what was needed for those whom desired the Quincy peace that they so long lacked. Hulderic was tired of wars, after all he fought many and understood them so well that they were but things he had to do. " You see the Quincy have always fought with the Shinigami and Hollows, our former Leader was blind to the fact that he abandoned such ones as yourself and other poor children to the hands of this cruel world..I wish I could of done something then, but I was in my youth and unable to act. I was a warrior before an Emperor, I remember being on the front lines fighting for my entire life almost..It's the first time I have been put in this sort of position..But...I wish to do something now and save our people to give you the hope you deserve..along with a home and a future..returned.."

Hulderic finally looked towards the sky, observing as two birds flew through the sky they were journeying to the next destination of their lives, soon they would become adults perhaps even journey to the next destination that would be the most amazing of journeys and stories for the children they were going to raise.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:04 pm
Cero Telca

Cero finally began to feel his mind rest at ease, as everything slowly came together in a fit place. Hulderic seemed like a kind and reasonable leader, that many would follow behind, especially the remaining Quincy of the world. The previous though, although he didn't want to speak bad about a Quincy Emperor, was not the most suited for the job from what he was hearing. Although he may of lead the Quincy well in war, he ignored the issues that mattered only to the Quincy and them alone. Like him, the child that was lost after the war seemed to be said and done, and the world was a much different place than before it. His parents were lost because of reason unknown and he was left a orphan with no family to help him, Quincy or not, it seemed. Although he had no family, he still had friends along the way and those that he considered family, but those that were actually connected to you, just brought about a different feeling."Well, it is good sir, that you came into power as the emperor, because you can make up for what the previous had forgotten, correcting what has been done and creating for a better future." He stated.

"When you think about it, the past is important because it creates the present, yet the Future is important because it is what is created by the present. Yet, few remember that the present is where all the action takes place no matter the time." He explained."So I hope, that with what you will do in the present, you can create that future and hope for everyone else." He finished with."

Cero's mind seemed to be back in the right place as he spoke, showing his respect and happiness about the situation at hand. He never imagined finding a home among his kind ever,he long left it as a dream that would never be reality. Yet here he was now standing with the ruler of Quincy, about to establish his new place among them, the Vandenreich."So, shall we be going to our home, sir?"

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Emperor's First Move, Meeting Cero. Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The Emperor's First Move, Meeting Cero. Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:54 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

The Emperor's First Move, Meeting Cero. Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum