Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Re-Destruction [ Open ] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Re-Destruction [ Open ] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Re-Destruction [ Open ] Empty Re-Destruction [ Open ]

Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:39 am

The Beast, The Nightmare, Destruction that destroys the once-beautiful landscapes and troubles to the very peaceful town, by the one who was a nightmare, and against the man who faced the nightmare. The Beast.. And The Nightmare..

Walking before the once-destructed landscape where both the nightmare himself and the shinigami once fought, the town was having a repairments due to the exceeding amount of damage did to the town that was caused by two certain parties, a dark-red haired man and another being. The dark-red haired male approached into the town with bartender-like clothes, a pair of pants, with visible bandage wrapped around his head and an underarm crutch that can be visibly found held with his right arm to support himself before his body can once fully function from its damage. Signs of a man who just discharged from a hospital. The nightmare's name, was certainly, Sou Yuuki.

The nightmare whom once fought against the other being where both brought a massive destruction against the city with both of their sheer powers. And because of that, Sou himself was damaged pretty well from tip to toe, leaving only a small portion of area where he could finally put his body into a state of full power and complete function. The young human knew he wasn't alone, knowing that the shinigami whom he fought before was there, well.. somewhere around his location which seemed to be visiting the destructed place as well. He smirked, as he slowly approaches the town closer by tapping his crutch foward and the movements of his legs foward, as in walking.

"Heh.."

Things may get interesting again.. but this time, it'll be much different.

Empty, blank space.
Anonymous

Re-Destruction [ Open ] Empty Re: Re-Destruction [ Open ]

Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:07 am
The landscape in front of the Shinigami seemed to be getting along quite well considering the circumstances that it had been left in since he had seen it. He remembered lying in the dirt with his eyes looking up to the sky, when the others on patrol came to the place of the devastation Dansen made his excuses on the account of his lack of foresight. For the next few day the Blonde Shinigami would lie in a Squad 4 barrack being healed of his injuries to the best of their abilities, though his bones were mostly repaired they were still aching from the damage they had incurred from an interesting human. The teen was named Sou Yuuki from the Spirit's idling memory and his extreme power and breathtaking temperament issues was something to behold, looking on the bloodstained dirt from the smaller rooftops that had managed to be rebuilt quickly the Shinigami was only sure of a few things. First, that the gigai he was in felt uncomfortable considering the damage he had incurred was still niggling at him, second was that he was thankful no one here could remember his face as the one who caused some of this destruction. The last thing he could tell...Was that Sou Yuuki his previous opponent and the man who had caused this destruction was around the outskirts somewhere. He did not have much to go on other than a hunch, but they tended to be right.

Dansen was almost thankful for getting this area in his patrol as punishment, he was meant to be making sure that the repairs on the outskirts went smoothly but all he could think of now was the oncoming storm that he seemed to feel in the bottom of his gut. Though he was sure that he should not be getting involved with the human again those who saw Dansen as he launched himself down onto the floor below would see a Cheshire grin of child-like excitement on the face of the blonde spirit. As he made his rounds he chose to use his gigai in order to avoid the previous mistakes of having no one really being able to see him, now however he was not looking for food or something interesting that would most certainly come his way with the arrival of the sparring partner of the century. "This excitement is killing me when is he gonna get here?" The Shinigami was being childish and impatient but he was to happy to deal with the teen that he had broke the house down with, literally.

"If I go around I'm sure I'll meet something or someone that could get me motivated so why don't I?"The Spirit in the temporary body made to put one foot in front of the other slowly, he would not be looking for trouble or devastation... He just be looking to thank an old sparring partner and in the end, was that so terrible to ask of him?
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Re-Destruction [ Open ] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Re-Destruction [ Open ] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:31 pm

Never question the fear. Never question the nightmare. Nor questioning the beast that once fought against the surviving nightmare, but the destruction that both holds are immense, fearful and chilling.

"WELCOME TO HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!"

With a single stomp, Sou had widened the once-destruction to a larger one, where the cracks would expand out so wide that the buildings and houses would collapse as the cracks would burst out from the force given off from the human, but the dark-red haired male seemed to be fine from the stomp, because the little force he had released, it wasn't enough to damage his muscle tissues to the point where his body may once again break down. Clearing off the buildings and houses, he awaited for the fog to clear out until he is able to see the shinigami once again. He stood there, together with his underarm crutch that was held beneath his arm.

"Yo, shithead. It seems like we've once met again in this gruesome, small world. Well, while i was in the hospital, i've memorized all of your attacks, movemens, footsteps, speed.. Everything.. Into my head. Now, this time, you will have to prepare a funeral for yourself as i would not be as good as before, and i will drag your fucking corpse to your ever-fucking coffin today. THIS WILL BE THE LAST DAY YOU'LL EVER SEE THE SUN RISING BEFORE YOUR EYES, SHINIGAMI!"

Once the fog had cleared, there are a huge chances that Sou may able to spot him as the fog had cleared out completely, and the moment the young shinigami was in the range of his vision, his hand would reach out and took ahold of the shinigami's face, before impacting his guts with the underarm crutch that may have enough 'additional force' to injure his very guts and send him off for several feet. This attack may seem to able to damage an average underarm crutch, but with enough focus and exact output of his strength, he is able to maintain the shape and refrain damage against his underarm crutch which supports his movement.

"Show me, your first attack."

The dark-red haired male grinned once again, as excitement begins to boil inside of him, real good.

Empty, blank space.
Anonymous

Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:04 am

As Dansen walked through the small buildings and repair jobs that were beginning in the area he was met with an all to familiar voice as well as a familiar feeling of the floor below him giving away as the red haired human made his entrance, the ground caved in leading many to run in fear while others were caught by surprise and fell to the danger below with their repairs only being in vain as the Shinigami and the human looked to square off for another time with the wastelands once again being a playground of carnage for the two opponents who took things too far. The blonde spirit managed to jump away from the crumbling ground underneath him just in time, releasing himself from the Gigai he was in he looked through the fog of dust brought by the new devastation to see the same face that he had dealt with the last time he hit up these parts. The Spirit looked on as the dust settled and the two were standing apart from one another each with a grin that symbolised their enjoyment of such battle and carnage.

As the dust cleared Dansen noted that the human had some damage on him, most likely it was from their previous battle, he could not get the type of healing Dansen could but seemingly that did not stop the human from picking a fight with the Shinigami. "You may have wanted to stay a couple days in the hospital, a few free meals, some good television maybe you could get a pamphlet on anger managemen--" The Spirit was cut off mid-sentence as the red-haired berserker made his move, grabbing the Soul's head with his arm the human made an effort to try and make his guts fly out of the other side of his body. This did not happen but the force of the blow was enough to lift Dansen and stop him from talking, Sou went on to say that he had memorised the Shinigami's moves and tricks and that there effectiveness would not be as great as before. "Gack! Well then....I'll make some new efforts to surprise!"

As the Shinigami was about to be blown away from the human he held onto him, the force of the blow was harsh but Dansen held for dear life onto the human's arm so as they were both blown back by the attack. Dragging the human along the Shinigami would regain his composure while falling backwards, the force on him still quite strong he positioned himself towards Sou, and with the remaining force that was dragging both of them he threw the human away from him in towards one of the small medical centres that dotted the area after the destruction. The building was made of cheap materials but it was still concrete and cement which Sou was hurtling towards, the Shinigami hadn't forgotten the human's titanic strength he instead sought to use it against him. "How's that from a first attack?" The Shinigami asked as he finally landed after rolling to the ground but not before coughing for a second due the the punch landing....It did really hurt...

Coding In Template By: TheFrost, Lionus The Wolf
Template By: Sou Yuuki
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:28 am

PREPARE TO MEET THE LIVING NIGHTMARE

The living nightmare sees you from afar, therefore striking fear within your body and soul.

Hurling across the air, Sou had been thrown towards the concrete wall, resulting a hole was being smashed apart as he landed before the concrete wall. The nightmare stood up, patting his head and appeared to be unharmed nor injured by the hurling. He took up the crutch with his right hand, not to lean against it but to aim before the likes of the shinigami.

"You know.. I wanted to try this shit out and see if it works well against you, since i had some consideration within the hospital and learned a little bit of.. 'strength cannon' that i've uselessly thought up myself. LET'S CHECK ON THE DAMN DESTRUCTION POWER, NIGGA!"

His brain would first send off brain waves across his body, where the muscles will be reminded to expand first, before contracting tightly, not too much, as this may possibly damage his muscle tissues very well if they were to contract too tightly.

For the input, his inner muscles would first expand and stretching out, allowing his so-called 'energy' and strength pour out for a temporary moment like a tap water, flowing throughout his arm before reaching to the tip of his fingers. Doing this may prevent damage not only to his own body and muscles, as well as to the crutch as well because an overflowing amount of strength may possibly destroy such 'ordinary' weapon.

For the output, his finger tips would release off the strength against the underarm crutch of his, vibrating throughout the entire crutch before reaching to the bottom part of the crutch, which is pointing before the likes of the young shinigami. By this time, the vibration may destroy the crutch itself, but knowing that it may destroy it, he outputted at the amount where it may be enough for the so-called 'weapon' to handle the vibration itself. Once reaching the bottom part, it fires off an invisible air of force and pressure, towards Dansen, and fast enough to even follow up against an advanced level of a shunpo user, or sonido, or possibly altogether that uses flashstep.

If the pressure, or 'force' took a direct hit against the very male's body, and hopefully able to hit his chest, but the rest of the body parts are fine, with less lethality. With the impact from the 'air force', the vibration itself may start to rip apart the man's ribcage, depending how tough his defenses may be, the damage may lessen as the higher durability he has. The vibration won't only rip apart his ribcage, it may spread across his body and burn off his nerves like nobody's business. It may as well simply put the shinigami down from his misery by the sheer pain.

But if it had missed, not only the sheer force from the 'air force' would rip apart the ground and houses nearby it, once it impacts against a nearby mountain, it may collapse into small rubbles as if it were just a piece of glass that meant to be shattered to pieces. Once the firing process had been done, he would tap down his underarm crutch again and lean against it, grinning with excitement.

"My my.. I've overdid it again.. But don't worry, these fuckers will fix the damages we've did anyway. Well, how's my new 'weapon'? Does it make your blood boil with excitement? Or are you actually alive from that? Call that a luck if you were able to avoid that sort of attack, since i made it to fire off a concentrated air force away from the tightened space of the crutch i have right here. I got more tricks if you want to see them though.."

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST] Template By: Sou Yuuki

Empty, blank space.
Anonymous

Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:03 am

Though he thrown through a building the Shinigami's opponent, Sou seemed otherwise unharmed. The human's sturdy nature was admirable to say the least, it was good to know that among the rubble and destruction the two had and were causing even now they both had ways of surprising one another but Dansen was always impressed when an opponent got back up to fight, it showed character and will to fight even in the height of adversity. It was here though that the battle changed itself up considerably, the human shook off the dust and rubble from his body and soon began to make a speech on the notion of a strength cannon? The idea confused the Shinigami at first but he began to realize what the red-haired berserker meant as he lifted the crutch he was seemingly bonded with since their last battle, the item didn't seem like any sort of supernatural object it seemed to be just as it looked a way for the human to balance himself. It was only too late for Dansen to realize that this opponent of his was quite inventive when he had time to kill.

The blast of force was not notable enough for the Shinigami to dodge, he sensed it at just the last moment and tried to moved to the left side but by that time the force had landed on his left arm. The force of the shot forced the Spirit to be blown back into the side of a newly opened convenience store window, as he stopped landing into the other side of the store the Shinigami looked around only to look down at his arm. The thing was a wreck for the most part, the hand was assuredly broken a problem indeed but for the shoulder it was only a dislocation. Grabbing onto his upper arm the Shinigami forced the bone back into place. "Gah! Ahhhh!" The short scream of pain would be heard outside but as the Shinigami walked out of the rubble that was originally the wall of a store he seemed nonchalant even carrying out with him a bag of unbroken chips, holding the bag to his body the Spirit opened it with his right hand and began to put a few in his mouth. "Man...Fighting can be hungry work...You want some?" The Shinigami moved to gesture the bag at the human then placed down on the floor. "I'll just leave them here come get some if you want..." Dansen then shook out his right hand looking at the human once more.

"You know I've always felt that a blow for a blow is always the best way to deal with disputes."The Shinigami rushed Sou getting within melee range he started in a low position to the his opponent, then as he stared up to him he finished his thought. "I remember last time we fought I almost took your right eye, I get the feeling an eye for an eye is appropriate here." The blonde Spirit threw out his right hand in a fist however he was aiming for the human's eye once more, with his fist he had his middle and index fingers slightly extended than the others. These knuckles if they landed where he wanted them to would forcefully dislodge the human's eye from its socket, he was sure to make this a blow that would count if it didn't then he would have to make more evasive moves, but in the end that might have not been such a bad idea... "I guess I might have to remember some stuff from my living days if this goes ugly...." The Spirit thought to himself as he readily threw himself into the attack towards the redhead's face once again.

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:23 am

Fear is everything. Pain is everything. But life? Its more than everything. And that is when the living nightmare took away the very lives of his victims with cold blood and anger.

Sou had stood there, maintaining his current position as the strike from the shinigami came. Since the strike was coming from the lower position, it would be a bad idea to do that. Why? You'll see. As the knuckles slowly approaching, he acknowledged that he would attempt to take out his eyeball, putting in a thought that the shinigami had 'imagined' that he failed previously to take out his eyeball, but that's just wrong. Sou only had to adjust his underarm crutch, only to attempt to smack the shinigami using the crutch with an uppercut up to the air before he could reach his eye, and when the shinigami would be pulled downwards and fall by the gravity, the nightmare took his chance to force his underarm crutch into his chest by raising his crutch up in the air, but because it wasn't pointy, he decided to use force to either pierce through the chest or impacting him off to the air again.

"Dude, do you ever listen to what i say? I told you, IT WON'T FUCKING WORK IF YOU TRIED TO AIM FOR THE EYE AGAIN LIKE YOU DID BEFORE!"

Once again, if the shinigami fell down by the pull of gravity of the air, Sou would take a step back and attempt to smash his face using the crutch at the exact time as he lands near the ground, like a baseball method. The force outputted was enough to not injure the shinigami severely, but used to send the man's body feets away from him. Stretching his neck, he tapped the ground with the underarm crutch again, only to send off a huge wave of vibrations and forced out even a wider cracks and bursts by the force of his 'tap' from his crutch, ripping apart the ground itself by the vibration and possibly harming some of the innocent civilians because of the bursts.

Leaning again, and this time, with a slightly displeased expression for what Dansen tried to do, "If you thought that you've never took out my eye before, well, you did. My lost eye only regenerated itself back when i was hospitalized. And don't think i am like what you've faced in our previous battle, as i have thought many new abilities to deal with the likes of brats like you. I doubt wihout this crutch, my advantages wouldn't be as much as before, and if you think you can destroy this crutch of mine? Well, i would like to see you try. I'm quite experienced with it although i never had experience with real weapons like swords and knife, to be honest. The crutch i have seemed to be the only blunt weapon and support i can count on until i fully recover, but for now, you're as good as dead."

Empty, blank space.
Anonymous

Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:48 am

The attack had seemingly got the red menace's attention, he expected Dansen to re-do a move from their previous battle, but the Shinigami had expect his talk of studying his moves meant that the human would be plenty capable of looking to dismiss any moves that the blonde Spirit had used in the previous battle this made the Shinigami think that he would move to destroy any attacks he had expected previously. As Dansen got closer to the eye of the red-headed berserker he shifted back the uppercut of the crutch was enough that without his left hand up the Shinigami was left with a few cuts and scrapes from the wind pressure of the attack but other than that the Shinigami avoided a bullet to say the least. "You're worked up with the attacks I make I've seen your trump card already Sou you may have the reach but unless you can expect my moves to go through all the way then I can make feints with them..." The Shinigami was hazy with his past but his time as with boxing had left a few remnants within him.

Muscle memory and noting where and when an opponent would strike, the blonde Spirit had expected Sou to rely on his new weapon more than his own body. The wounds he suffered in their last battle were still fresh if he wanted to stay from injuring himself he would use the crutch more often. But the Shinigami was okay with that it meant that the human would be a little more easier to predict. After shifting back from Sou's first attack the Spirit made a feint to his left, then spun right towards the human's head, moving his hand outwards he would look to land a backhanded punch towards the human's temple a shot which would disorient him only. Once that was done the Soul moved to the red-haired menace's arm, he made a direct shot to a specific point in the arm of the human, he was hoping that with this move he could send a shock through the human's arm and make it so he began to enforce more pressure on it as he had done previously to make the shot he threw stronger. It was a gamble but if it worked the Shinigami expected that Sou's arm might burn out as they had before. However when he would finish up Sou would make his crutch into a makeshift bat...

The swing was blocked only slightly by the Shinigami's right arm as he was force back the bruising was already apparent on the upper part of the arm. "Having to rely on one arm is harder than it looks..." The Shinigami found his composure as he landed but the human had begun again his crutch hitting the ground would send a shock wave that began to crack the surface of the ground causing it to spike up and cause wide-spread danger. Dansen jumped up from the floor only to land as the wave blew around the area, having found himself positioned on a small crag of undamaged land the bag of chips that the Shinigami had procured seemed to have been saved as they blew up into the air. "Well thanks for small miracles..." The human made more comments on his use of the crutch as a weapon stating that he'd kill the Shinigami with it. "You're using that to minimize the damage that you can cause yourself but sooner or later that won't be enough and you won't be able to control the output of force from the attack..." The Shinigami made a sly smile as he continued. "Still your use of that thing is top-notch you really are the best person I could fight." The complement would most likely not be thanked or even given thought, though Dansen enjoyed the battles the two had they both tended to have a cause for extreme measures, even if this was just a little 'spar'.

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:59 am

The nightmare shall rip your body apart, pieces by pieces. Bits by bits. Until there is nothing left within your existence.

"Trump card? AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I NEVER HAD A TRUMP CARD. IF YOU WANT ONE TRUMP CARD UP MY SLEEVES, THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO EARN IT, BITCH!"

Before the shinigami's backhanded punch would even attempt to touch his skin and especially shocking his hand with some form of electricity, he took a grasp against the incoming punch with his left hand. Once he took ahold of the shinigami's arm, he dropped down the crutch down against the ground, and attempting to smash against Dansen's face using his right fist with huge force. Once the impact has been made, not only the ground itself should burst itself deeper down, a shockwave would go through the shinigami's head and attempting to put a hole against his skull. But before the shinigami could be sent flying across the air, Sou was still holding against his hand and pulled him back with raw strength against the force he had placed upon the shinigami's face, only to implant his hand against the likes of the shinigami and smash his head down against the ground.

Dragging him along as the ground began to break apart by the force of his pull, Sou threw Dansen up to the air and took ahold of his underarm crutch. He never intended to smash the crutch against the young shinigami's body, but instead, he took a grasp against the shinigami's face again before slamming his whole body against the ground, "I don't use the crutch itself to minimize the damage i take in, but its used to smash the fuck out of my opponents with it, AND YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!"

After dansen's body was forcefully smashed against the ground by the force of his own strength, he pointed out the crutch directly on contact against the shinigami's guts, only to have a close-on direct fire against his stomach. But his 'firing' won't be like from the previous, but with more.. 'rate' into it.

With the input, he sends off continuous multi-heavy vibration against the crutch that vibrates all over the underarm crutch before firing, and this was done approximently 50 times of vibrations for the input. How? By controlling the contractions and expansion of his muscles, he can prevent the immediate flow of the vibrations from his body that will be released all at one go, but instead, he contracts and expands his muscles continuously in order to have multi-vibrations from his muscles, resulting a multi-firing 'air pressure' from his crutch.

Output? Fairly simple. With the crutch that was directly on contact against the skin and flesh of the shinigami, he does not intend to vibrate throughout Dansen's body using the vibration of his crutch, but he would attempt to output the vibration 40 times that will be firing off against the guts of the shinigami rapidly like a fast firing weapon, before the remaining 10 is gathered altogether into one to create a heavy slam that may rip apart the ground.

As all of these steps are taken, he would proceed to throw the injured body of the shinigami off from his hand like it was a corpse, to grin like a devil. "All of your analysis are wrong. I can do whatever i want with my muscles. I don't always depend on my crutch and i can always use my raw power of my fists to smash you, crush you and kill you in every way. But if you want the final firepower, i can bring it to you and your grave."

Empty, blank space.
Anonymous

Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:25 am

The Shinigami was expecting a retaliation from the human and it was clear that he got it, as he tried to make a back handed punch it was seemingly blocked off with some sort of electrical interference. "Huh? What the heck was that?"The confused Shinigami's thought made it so he was unable to dodge the incoming attack, Sou would grab the Spirit's arm and try to make a new hole in his face luckily the Spirit was not one to be shocked for too long. As the crutch quickly reached his face the Shinigami moved his head slightly having the force from the blunt weapon about to push him away to a safer distance from the berserker that happened to be holding onto the Soul. However Sou had different ideas, keeping his hold on the Shinigami he forced the Shinigami to stay put only to throw him down onto the floor below letting giving his what would be one hell of a headache. As the human began to drag the Soul around the ground he made more comments on Dansen's view of the situation before unceremoniously throwing him down to face-plant the ground once more.

As he was lying on the ground the Shinigami thought to himself as the human ranted and began another attack. "Man.....I really don't feel so good....This fight is pretty fun but Sou takes this way to seriously..." The crutch slammed into the Shinigami's gut and began to make some sort of vibration that radiated through his body. The pain was something that the blonde spirit could take, but as the red-haired menace wound up his last attack it launched his crutch downwards to the Spirit's body causing a shock wave below him and probably re-breaking all the ribs Dansen had. "Well that could have gone better." The human threw the Spirit to the ground quite unprofessionally and made more comments on how his true strength was yet to be revealed all the while the blonde Spirit laid there as he looked on. All of a sudden the Shinigami's body rose his hand extended outwards and from his Shihakusho came his Zanpakutō, with an almost glazed look in his eyes he cut into the crutch of the human. Even if it was entirely made of metal the makeshift weapon would have a hard time holding up to a Zanpakutō, however as the blade stopped it would be notably cracked with no point or most of the upper part of the blade at all.

"You still haven't said sorry from my blade you know? If you knew how to be a little more gracious and a lot less, murder and malice maybe you wouldn't have so much trouble with other people." As the Spirit said this he moved inwards at the human, he wouldn't care for the pain that Sou could throw at him as he pushed the blade forward and into the direction of the human's stomach. The cut would be clean and even though the blade was smaller and broken it would still pierce through the human's body leaving a small amount of blood coming from the cut on the other side. "Ya know, I really don't think its healthy to start having a fight with me right as you leave the hospital besides I think that with the damage we've done to each other and to the town that maybe fighting each time we meet might be detrimental to the world as a whole even though its as fun as all hell." The Shinigami noted this to the human as he slid the blade out of the berserker's body, he didn't want the fight to stop but he felt that the moderation of their battles had seemingly been lost long ago with the area surrounding them already looking as if it hadn't been repaired at all and though stopping the fight might have been futile Dansen would have rather not been shouted at for being involved in another predicament at the outskirts.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum