Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return to the City [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Return to the City [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Return to the City [OPEN] Empty Return to the City [OPEN]

Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:09 am
A young woman walked through the bustling downtown district, looking about curiously as she did. She looked completely lost, and at the same time completely out of place. Her skin had a bronze like color, like a perfect tan, and white hair framed her face, coming down to about her neck. Her brown eyes traced along the glowing signs as the girl who looked to be about nineteen years of age walked slowly through the crowds. However, her clothes were what actually set her apart from the others here. The only cloth had been wound around her hands and feet, formed in to makeshift shoes and some sort of fighting gear by the looks of it. Fur formed a makeshift short skirt while furs combine with strips of leather to make a sleeveless top for her. As she walked along, she slammed straight in to a lamp post with a loud “WHAP”. Looking up like she had not seen the lamp there before, she moved to the side and continued on her way. About ten or twenty feet further down, her foot knocked in to a trash can mounted to the ground. The ground ripped slightly around it, and she let out a grunting noise as she looked at it before stepping around it and moving on. The further she walked, the more objects she banged in to, almost every one of them receiving a decent amount of damage.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return to the City [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Return to the City [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Return to the City [OPEN] Empty Re: Return to the City [OPEN]

Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:20 am

PREPARE TO MEET THE LIVING NIGHTMARE

The Nightmare That Destructs.. Destroys.. Bring Misery To The World.. Nothing that can match against the very likes of the Nightmare.

"Tch.. Brats these days.. I don't even know why the fuck am i meeting against unwanted enemies when i just got discharged off from the hospital."

Sounds of a cane tapping against the ground, together with the sounds of footsteps echoeing out within the downtown of the karakura city. The nightmare within the shadows appeared as a young man in his late teen age, having a dark red-colored hair that strikes upwards, wearing bartender-like clothes and a pair of waterproof pants. The man also holds an underarm crutch that supports his movements, because he was discharged earlier ago from his previous battle, and not fully recovering from his injuries yet. And on the nightmare's way, only to see another person coming to his direction.

"Oh come on! Give me a fucking break. ANOTHER ONE!? Is it that fucking hard just to conceal my presence off from this city? Ah fuck it, i'll just knock this woman unconcious instead of dealing with her existence."

The Nightmare stretched out his neck sideways, getting ready for this 'reckless' battlefield of his which he may try and get this over quickly from this place. Breaking down into a huge grin, his foot immediately stomped the ground, only to cause a huge destruction over a single stomp. With that sort of stomp, vibrations were sent outwards from his position, stretching out widely as the floor begins to form a crack before stretching out like the vibration he did, and the ground itself would burst out from the cracks within a large radius by the sheer force released off from the very stomp of his.

Windows would shatter, buildings would collapse, and lamps would be may as well collapse together with the buildings, "AH! THIS IS SO MUCH FUN! THIS IS A PLACE WHERE I CAN GO ALL OUT!"

Sou would aim out his underarm crutch before the young female, with a much more psychotic and sadistic grin that can be visibly expressed across his very face, as the nightmare would want to try out something that he never did with weapons before, ever. His brain would first send off brain waves across his body, where the muscles will be reminded to expand first, before contracting tightly, not too much, as this may possibly damage his muscle tissues very well if they were to contract too tightly.

For the input, his inner muscles would first expand and stretching out, allowing his so-called 'energy' and strength pour out for a temporary moment like a tap water, flowing throughout his arm before reaching to the tip of his fingers. Doing this may prevent damage not only to his own body and muscles, as well as to the crutch as well because an overflowing amount of strength may possibly destroy such 'ordinary' weapon.

For the output, his finger tips would release off the strength against the underarm crutch of his, vibrating throughout the entire crutch before reaching to the bottom part of the crutch, which is pointing before the young female. By this time, the vibration may destroy the crutch itself, but knowing that it may destroy it, he outputted at the amount where it may be enough for the so-called 'weapon' to handle the vibration itself. Once reaching the bottom part, it fires off an invisible air of force and pressure, towards the female, and fast enough to even follow up against an advanced level of a shunpo user, or sonido, or possibly altogether that uses flashstep. If hit, the force itself may enough to rip apart the female's ribcage and bones through vibration, and most possibly her skull apart and to pieces. If missed, the force would go through multiple buildings before smashing itself against a bare mountain, collapsing it down into nothing but crumbled pieces of pebbles.

"Ah ah. I overdid it again. I hope it doesn't attract any attention by doing this."

Tapping down his underarm crutch down to its original position again, he leaned against it, grinning with excitement. "Oi oi.. I hope you don't simply die from that, woman. Its just a warm-up for both of us.. JUST.. a warm-up.."

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST] Template By: Sou Yuuki

Empty, blank space.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return to the City [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Return to the City [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:28 pm
Tamari looked up suddenly as the ground started to crack around the young man ahead of her. Raising her fists defensively, she saw him lift the crutch and seemed to be doing nothing. However, her danger senses flared up, telling her to get the fuck away from him. She dropped, curling in to a ball as she rolled to the side, coming up on one knee. Sounds of destruction could be heard from behind her and she looked back for a second, in time to see the massive amount of damage this kid had done. Her mouth turned in to a serious frown as she stood up and pushed forward. The movement she made seemed somewhere between a soul dash and a flash step, her body disappearing then reappearing in a flash of speed, one arm pulled back as she appeared to the side of him, opposite a building.

“Soul Strike times two.”

She pushed her fist forward, slamming it in to his head with four times as much force as her normal punches would have been able to produce. She was fairly strong for a human already, having lived for years in the wilderness using just her strength to fend for herself. Most likely the force of her punch should send the man flying in to the building she had punched him towards. Glaring at him, she opened her mouth, a bit of an annoyed voice as she spoke.

“Who the fucking hell are you, and why the hell did you just attack me out of the blue like that? I hadn’t done anything to you, had I? No, it’s impossible, there hasn’t been a human around me in three hundred years before today, so what the fucking hell is your problem? Sheesh, if this is how civilized people act then the forest was a better place.”

Shaking her head, she waited to see what the man’s response would be, if he even gave her any. She didn’t think people would just attack her on her return, it was ridiculous. She had been hoping to get some help from the local people in figuring out if there was any place that could help out someone like her. A place where she could pick up her life again after her three hundred year absence from civilization. Now she was starting to doubt whether that was a good idea or not…

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return to the City [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Return to the City [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:29 pm

You don't acknowledge the nightmare, but the nightmare acknowledges you and your soul.

"My my.. Who would've thought that i may get sent flying across the air and land down here.."

Standing up from the crumbles of the building, he appears to be unharmed and uninjured from the previous attack, together with his unscratched underarm crutch where he reached out to place it back to its former position, "Who am i? Well, i won't even bother telling you my name. I attacked you because you're someone who should not have seen me with your bare eyes. Why? Well, fuck you. The world has changed much more than you've known, and you're just meeting one of the fucks right in front of your eyes. I wouldn't want to cause trouble myself either, but anyone who seen me must have their memories ripped off of the world forever.. Now.. STAY DOWN AND CUDDLE, BRAT!"

With the building behind him, he knew what to do exactly. Shoving his fist into the building, he grinned again, with a sudden exert of force that would raise the building with only one of his hands. Appearing to be standing at the same position, he would immediately throw the entire size of the building towards the female, as well as ripping apart the ground during its approach before the female which he attempts to hit her with the entire set of building.

"If i remembered, the attack you smashed against me earlier ago was Soul Strike, isn't it? I heard you saying that out loud when you attempted to smash that attack against me. Well, sorry woman, but that shitty attack otherwise won't work against me. You better try next time.."

Either Sou would rush foward to the female or waiting her to 'flashstep' her way from any direction, behind, above, front or wherever she may appear, the results would be the same. He may attempt to take ahold of the female's face and smash her face against the ground, as he would drag her across the ground with her head and face intact with the ground before throwing her into a nearby building.

However, if the grabbing attempt fails, and 'flashstepped' again out of her way from his hold, he would simply smash his crutch against her head if she appears nearby him again. And again, the moment he tapped his underarm crutch to the ground, vibration would go throughout his own crutch and vibrates out to the ground at a wide radius, thus ripping apart the ground and worsens the previous cracks, bursting out like spikes and some earth would burst off to various of buildings and simply crashed against it. Grinning with more excitement, his eyes adjustment to such a disaster, "Come on.. COME ON! ENTERTAIN ME MORE! THIS ISN'T THE BEST YOU'VE GOT, RIGHT!? GIVE ME YOUR BANKAI OR WHATEVER YOU HAVE UP YOUR SLEEVES, SHOW ME THE FULLEST AND MAXIMIZED POWER YOU HAVE. SHOW MEEEEEE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Empty, blank space.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:58 am
Tamari frowned as the man punched his arm through a building and then proceeded to rip the building from the ground with pure strength. Better not let myself get slammed with that thing, even I’d have trouble dealing with it. As the man tried to slam it down on her, Tamari flash stepped to the side, appearing next to the building.

“Yea, that was Soul Strike, however I doubt it was completely useless. How about we try times ten instead of times two?”

With that comment made she flash stepped in front of him, grinning as she watched him react before using her soul dash to dodge his grab and appear behind him. Her danger sens went off again though, and she noticed his crutch coming towards her. Pivoting in order to dodge the swipe from the crutch, she got in to stance, her arm pulled back, ready to punch.

“Soul Strike time ten.”

She slammed her punch in to his back, directly on to his spine, sending him flying forward and through at least five buildings if she made contact. For this wasn’t five times as much force, but two hundred and fifty six times as much power as the last punch. Tamari panted slightly, she wasn’t used to using her Soul Strike at times ten levels, things were going to be hard from this point on. Sighing, she closed her eyes for a second, and her skin started to let off a faint green glow and her hair turned from white to blonde.

“Guess I have no choice but to use this. We’ll see how things work out now that I’ve released this form."

Tamari flash stepped towards the area her opponent would have landed near, stopping on top of a building as she looked around, trying to spot him in the area below. The pure destruction within this area had sent most people running, but she could see a couple of people who had been crushed by falling debris. Looking down at one, she could see a teddy bear, the toy of a child, lying next to a particularly large piece of rubble, covered in blood. Sadness rose in her, tears dripping from her eyes as she saw the result of her releasing her powers. If not for me, these people wouldn’t have died… I killed them… I killed them just to fight a young man I could easily outrun. However, anger soon replaced sadness, that madman had forced her in to battle, causing her to kill innocent civilians who had no part of this. Spiritual energy blasted forth from her as a howl ripped forth from her mouth. Looking down at the rubble covered streets below, she bellowed down to the man she had been fighting.

“ALRIGHT YOU, I’M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!! YOU PIECE OF SHITASS LITTLE MANIAC, I WILL HUNT YOU TILL THE END OF THE EARTH AND KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOUR OFFSPRING!!”

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:15 am

Pain hurts, but they bring in pleasure as well. Nightmare shall reward you those, with cold blood.

"Same attack won't work against me, i have it entirely memorized your soul force's waves and signals and how the layers of your energy does the job of your so-called 'Soul Strike' ability, so its futile for you to use it against me anymore"

Sending off the vibrations to his underarm crutch with tapping in a small portion of his strength, he turned around with a noticeable grin on his face, raising up his own underarm crutch and smashed it together against the fist using the crutch's lower bottom part of it, only to negate the ability that was tapped in 1024 times the power than the host's original strength. Both of his own strength and vibrations throughout the underarm crutch tapped with an input using the exact amount of strength that rivals off the level of 1024 times powered strength, and because of that, when in contact together with her fist, both vibrations from her own fist and his crutch met together and 'fused' together due to the same amount of vibrations that both possessed, thus his own vibration and her own vibration was negated altogether at the same time where both had released no force against each other. Glaring at her with psychopathic eyes and a sadistic grin across his face, he muttered out a sentence, "You don't understand, do you? We're different. You're the prey and i'm the predator, therefore i'm your greatest nightmare of them all. I can simply negate your same fucking abilities again if you used them for the second time, thanks to my head. Well, its time for you to poof."

Once the female turned to her soul evolution state, he lunged off from her using his strength, laughing like a crazy psychopath would, with a sudden blast that came forth from her howl, approaching before his eyes. "YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND, DO YOU!? WELL, TIME TO LET YOU LEARN THE LESSON WHERE YOU'LL NEVER EVER FORGET IN YOUR ETERNAL LIFE AND LET YOU TREMBLE IN FEAR WITHIN YOUR FORMER FUCKING NEST, BITCH!"

His left hand reached out before the blast, only to catch it using his raw strength. As he catched the very blast, his brain had released off a distress signal throughout his muscles, allowing him to tap up to 1% of his strength against the blast's firepower. After the distress signal was sent from his brain, his muscles knew what to do. His input allows him to force out a little portion of his chi energy to his palm and a small tap of strength to his palm as well, then the rest would spread throughout his finger tips. For the output, he would overwhelm the blast using his pure strength by spreading the chi energy throughout the powered blast first, before ripping apart the blast into nothing but leaving out the spiritual particles that will soon dissipate off to the face of the existence while still standing firmly in his own position and a little effort off against the blast.

"Kill me? Hunt me? Kill my offsprings? AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH, YOU PIECE OF SHIT. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'VE GONE THROUGH UNLIKE A PATHETIC USELESS CRAP LIKE YOU WHO IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN TO THE DRAIN. YOU WANT TO KILL ME!? WELL, THEN YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO GET PAST FROM HELL AND COME BACK TO HAUNT ME FROM YOUR GRAVEYARD AFTER I'VE SETTLED MY PROBLEMS WITH YOUR EXISTENCE."

The output of his stomp shall be far off the coast unlike his previous stomp. Adjusting his foot again, he stomped like any other ordinary stomp, but this time, his input and output is done in much different way. Instead of focusing his output in one place, he can do on different areas. Tapping down his underarm crutch, his input would first seperate itself away from the brain's energy waves, to his right arm and to his left leg. It is very fascinating on how his muscles works, as it contracts and expands within a rapid speed where his flows will be continuously burst into his leg and arm at a sudden burst of speed, allowing him to send off multiple vibrations to his arm and leg at a single 'go'.

Now for his output, as multiple vibrations expands and releases out from his stomp, his underarm crutch, however, does it different. Wihout requiring any tap to force the ground to crack and burst, he doesn't need an 'extra firepower' using his crutch at the same time. But instead, it vibrates throughout his underarm crutch and out to vibrate itself multiple times together with his stomp's vibration.

Now both methods are done, first, the cracks would expand out like what the previous stomp does, so there is nothing much to explain about the cracks. Now, the real surprise. Once the cracks had fully expanded itself in a large scale, the bursts would be quite scary. During the bursts, vibrations would be sent out from the bursted earth and to the air, which forces the rubbles and crumbled buildings to rise up the air and crushed to pieces by sheer pressure of his stomp. As within a few seconds, windows would suddenly shatter and poles being bent and crushed to pieces as the pressure from the air would suddenly rise as it falls beneath the ground, forcing down any victims, whether be a human, an animal or spiritual beings, a sudden spike of pressure would bring down to their knees in exception for only Sou himself as he could withstand such a pressure where normally to an extent which an average being couldn't, especially those that are spiritual beings, but for tamari, the results weren't sure if she could stand such a sudden spike of a heavy pressure that is similar to the pressure in the space, but in temporary moment. Even then, it may still affect tamari herself even if she is durable enough in her released state to withstand the pressure that was forced off by the vibrations of his strength, but avoiding the sudden air pressure is nearly impossible, but still possible altogether.

"Don't get too cocky. Just because you get to punch me once doesn't mean you're stronger. Know your place, know your nightmare, and know your position, because if you don't, i may have to send your body to where you once belong."

Empty, blank space.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:26 am
It was surprising to her just how quickly the man had analyzed and figured out her soul strike technique, however she didn’t care right now. Ignoring the man’s ramblings, she felt the boost in speed from her flash soul step start to wear off.

“Slice, spatium exterminatore.”

At the same time as she manifested her zanpaktou she had activated it’s shikai, the giant blade with green runes on it appearing in her hands.

“Hadō 1, Sho. Bakudo 1, Sai. Bakudo 4, Hainawa. Bakudo 21, Sekienton.”

In short work she fired off the Kidō, first to push him away from her, then one to bind his arms behind him, and then one to form an energy rope around him. Finally, she used a Kidō to throw up a smoke screen, obscuring his vision. However, she knew his last position, and her soul detection told her he hadn’t moved yet.

“Spatial Slice.”

Almost impossible for the opponent to see, a thin green light had traced from the ground where moments ago Tamari had dropped her blade in to the pavement, and thirty feet forward, going under the opponent and into a building behind him. Tamari backed away a bit, and as the man was about to bring his foot down in a stomp, the technique would activate. The space upon which, unless he had moved to avoid it, had been ripped apart. Thirty feet up and thirty feet down, space had just been pushed aside, leaving a large void. Air rushed to cover the void, filling it as the smoke blew away. Had the man been standing there, his body would have been ripped apart. Strength would not help him here, unless he had some otherworldly durability to go along with it. The building had also caught the blow, crumbling as it fell in to the large scar in the earth formed by her ability. However, before any of this had settled enough to understand the situation, Tamari was already on the move.

“Spatial Transmission.”

Standing there, a green box of energy formed around her, transporting her to the top of a building a block away from the scene. Looking down at it, she looked for any sign of her attacker. Unless she saw his dead body with her own eyes she wouldn’t believe that he was dead. This was starting to get ugly, why hadn’t a single person in law enforcement come by? It seemed strange, they had be destroying buildings within the downtown of a great city, why did it seem like nobody cared? Was this how the world was nowadays? She couldn’t be sure about that just yet…

((OOC Note: everything before the spatial transmission all happened between when my post ended and when you tried to stomp. Spatial Slice is literally ripping apart the space upon which you were standing, so in my opinion having ridiculous strength would not help you here. If you have any questions, please ask.))

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:24 am

Nightmare's Final Rush. The Unlimited Strength Shall Rip Away Your Misery Where You Once Had.

"Tch.. Another annoying ability we have here.. Although i don't have the time to analyze it, i'll just fuck it up with all i can.."

His stomp was literally being interrupted by a bunch of kidos, where the first one didn't effectively pushing him away as he stood still at his current position, before binding his arms behind him, then forming an energy rope around him. Futile moves like these make only make it worse, and broke free wihout exerting much force over it to resist. With an ability that was called 'Spatial Slice', where the ability uses the void or space-like ability that rips apart the place using the dense and extreme low pressure from the space itself, and before that happens, the female seemed to teleport herself away from the area, seeming that the ability may be one heck of a dangerous ability. Unknownly, Sou had actually mastered and unlocked the so-called 'Awakened State' for chi users, despite his little-to-nothing amount of chi energy he has resided within him, and Sou himself, never had the intention of adapting himself into the awakened state where he could actually destroy this sort of void-like ability that is actually known to be actually 'impossible' to destroy with sheer raw physical capability. But for his own case, it is possible for him. He wouldn't give a single heck about his own life, neither he will actually use his awakened state to deal with this. He wouldn't avoid the attack, but instead, he implanted his fist into the ground of where the ability would appear from, as the energy from it was easy to detect. Apparently doing this, may rip apart his arm, but guess his surprise.

"I won't use my awakened state, no matter what happens to me, because it'll just be too much for you.. and for me.. But in compensation for not witnessing my awakened state, you'll be in luck to be actually the first person on earth to witness this ability. Since before, i've never met anyone who actually uses space as an ability and this may be too much for me. But be glad, because.. you're going to witness.. The Unlimited Strength Release."

Sou would forcefully and immediately push his body beyond his own limits, as the pressure within a large area, not large.. but so wide that a majority of the victims far and near away from him were heavily affected at an extreme level, and for Tamari, it is almost impossible for her to get away from the vicnicity and stand up from the sudden spike and increase in the pressure. His strength continued to increase, to the point where his body hit his limit, its not 1 million percent, 10 million percent, but instead, it is an infinity percentage of his strength that was exerted from his body. In the world of spiritual and human realm, Sou was probably one of the very few people that could achieve and tap his own power and strength into an infinity amount, a point where even masters can't even calculate just how much strength that has tapped beyond the limits of mathematics.

Bluntly speaking, using this method may put him to his death or extreme exhaustion where he will have to stay within the hospital again, and a longer period of time. How he did it? Well, to be honest, it is unknown of how he had tapped that amount of strength at such short period of time, as he focused all of his energy and strength into a single area, and that was his right arm. The sheer pressure was so heavy that the ground under him was crushed so badly that the cracks continued to spread and earth continuing to burst into pieces, while nearby buildings rose and flew up to the air by the dense pressure that was emitting from his very arm, small pebbles from the collapsed and destroyed buildings was being crushed into nothing but air. Once the void appeared, his arm appeared to be within the void, and that's not all, he is going to shove the entire void against the likes of the shinigami-like human.

"HERE'S... A FUCKING.. DINNER TIME FOR YOU!!!"

It would be literally impossible for Tamari to actually flashstep, or even walk away from the attack due to the extremely dense pressure that was emitting off from his arm, enabling him to keep the captains down to their knees if they caught themselves within the pressure, and getting themselves even closer to him would only give out their lives away to him. As for his final attack, he simply shoved the void and his fist altogether into Tamari's chest and through it, eventually forcing the void to explode into pieces against his arm and behind tamari, though this would unable to kill tamari herself, since Sou never intended to take her out of her existence in the first place. But that's not all he would waste on with his final resort of strength. To make sure that tamari would be unconcious, he would end his attack by smashing his fist against her face to completely destroy her skull with the jaw left alone to keep her body unparalyzed, the brain and the rest of her body would be unharmed by his punch, as he never allowed the vibration of his punch to spread throughout her body since it may kill her off if he do so.

After the exertion of the attack, his right arm just suddenly exploded into pieces because his body had not developed the endurance to withstand such an extraordinary amount of pressure off from his body, and collapsing in a huge exhaustion. Air pressure suddenly dropped back to its original altitude, his body was simply defeated, but he is still able to move on his own feet. The battle had ended too quickly, but it is only a matter of time before the real big boss comes in. He reached out the unscratched underarm crutch, slowly standing him together with it as both of his legs were trembling in an abnormal rate and in severe case.

Tapping slowly away from the destruction, he was heading to the hospital. If one may realise, his imploded right arm was repairing by itself together with the bones, as he slowly walked off from the vision of the female, but before he go, he stood there, awaiting for the body of the female to be still alive and breathing, or else he may have to shove away her body to destroy the evidence of what he did to her.

"Brats these days.. I hope i don't get her fucking killed.. Gah! It fucking hurts like hell. It is almost like i've never felt this freaking pain before."

Coughing, a large portion of blood was coughed out from his throat, as evidenced that his condition was worsened from that release. He has to wait and get to hospital as quickly as possible, or shit may get real.

[ OOC Note: If you have any problems or questions, consult me through xat, because it is legitimately done to destroy the void as his unlimited strength had the ability to rip apart the fabrics of space and time itself due to its ungodly strength ]

Empty, blank space.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return to the City [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue0/0Return to the City [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:47 am

Artist: Iuchi Maiko Song: Kyuusyuu Word count: 1062

Why did his days always end like this? Every time Eiji came to Karakura, there was some form of hostility going on. Last time he was here, he got jumped by some fire-dragon kid and another lightning dragon kid who thoughts they could best him. Not to mention the fact his boss, Shadin, had shown up not too much later and went as far as killing one of the other participants in the battle. Needless to say, whenever he was in Karakura... something went down. Downtown Karakura... what an interesting place. Close to the home of the Yayjuu, perhaps even close enough to his home to take a patrol. None the less, this was a stupid area to start trouble. Yet, despite their efforts of warning off battles that took place in this area, some idiots still thought it'd one hell of a great idea to have it here. Walking out from an ally way close to where this battle was taking place, he placed on hand behind his head, scratching the back of his crimson red mane of hair whilst one eye was clinched shut as the light pierced his gaze. "Yare yare... can't we have one day where things DON'T break in here? None the less... I guess I should clean up after these people." Cracking his neck, he disappeared into a shunpo; quickly appearing upon a building, standing and looking down upon the two of them. He had arrived right at the end of this incident it seemed, the exploding pressure of this man destroying the city seemed to radiate throughout the Yayjuu network like a homing beacon. What a careless man he was, to do that in the home town of the Yayjuu.

"You know, you oughta' find a different area to do that in. There's nothing good going to come up out of that here. After all, you're likely to get your head shoved into the dirt and make yourself look like a fuckin' retard." Eiji walked closer now, through the haze of the destroyed buildings and dust that floated through the air. Dust covered every single inch of this area, simply being covered in a dusty haze. As he came in, it seemed the man was creating an assault upon the woman. Multiple attacks had already taken place, although within an instant, Eiji disappeared yet again and appeared in the small gap between the girl and this man, finally as his fist came flying forward; placing a palm out to take the brunt force of the bunch with his open palm. As the punch connected with his palm, an explosion of reiatsu would tear up the ground all around their position as Eiji let off a wild burst to enforce his defense from the assault aimed at the girls jaw. The ground would break beneath his feet from the force, and his hand slightly becoming torn up and bruised all over. As the punch stopped, he would lower his hand; noticing the man's arm shattering now. What was with him? He was different, this wasn't his base form. He ascended into a state right in the middle of Karakura. "I don't like having to do this on my day off, so can we just... get this over with. I hate being around all these people in the first place. And the destruction done here... well, I couldn't ignore it."

Eiji continued to sigh at all of the pain and destruction around him. He was right, he didn't have to do these things on his days off, but after all, it was his duty. And when things like this happen? Well, duty calls. Never the less, if any resistance was to happen, pain would follow as a result. Turning around, he'd place his hand on the girl's shoulder, a soft smile over his face before exploding yet again with reiatsu over the area, his crimson red reiatsu making the air simply hard to stand up in, aiming to pin her to the ground under the pressure. "Stay down if you know what's good for you. Now... for that kid." He took his hand off her shoulder and turned his body around again, single motion and a slight smile still hanging over his mouth. His eyes scanned vaguely through the dust to see the tired man, stumbling away over his weary body. He looked like he could drop any second. This was the perfect chance to stop this, the perfect chance to return the area of Downtown Karakura back to it's previous state. Cracking his knuckles, Eiji would appear right behind the main; aiming to plant a flat right handed palm into the back of his head, followed by a kick to his legs, hopefully knocking them out from the front so he'd quickly fall flat onto his face. As his hand would go to the back of the mans head; he would sprout a small mutter under his breathe. "Hadō #11. Tsuzuri Raiden." As he said this, a shockwave of electricity would flow through his hand. With any luck, the electricity that flowed through his body and transferred on touch, would be able to paralyze, temporarily, the male's body so it'd be easier to apprehend him.

"By order of the Yayjuu and the city of Karakura, you are under arrest. I don't do this shit on my day off, so consider your self unlucky." Whether or not the knocking the man over had proceeded as he hoped, he would aim to pull his remaining arm behind his body as his other was noticeably reforming from bone. Tapping against the wrist, a yellow beam of energy would erupt and attempt to entangle itself around his hand and his waist, making it impossible to use that arm. What was this? A simple Kidō, known as Hainawa. Turning his body towards Tamari, he sighed and let out that similar smile from before. "As you seem more... innocent than him, I won't slam your face into the dirt. You're still having to come with me though." As he made his way towards her, he would tap her wrists in the same instance, aiming to tie up her hands together in a similar way to handcuffs instead of around the entire body.

"Tch. Kids these days. The TCCU clones and city clean up squads can handle this destruction, it'll look new in no time.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk

Return to the City [OPEN] Ap8OoJO

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:36 am
Tamari’s eyes widened slightly as the male managed to hold the very fabric of space together in the area near him. As the green box started to form around her, the man pushed forward, intending to slam in to her with his fist. However, before he could hit her, a newcomer came forth and grabbed his punch with his palm. As the fist connected with the palm, a huge burst of reiatsu went out, tearing up the ground. A small piece of rubble nicked her as it flew by, her ability failing as it did. Her hair returned to being its natural white color, her breathing becoming many times heavier as it did. Watching as the man shocked her former opponent and proceeded to tie him up with a hainawa, her eyes narrowed and she began chanting.

“Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat! Bakudo #9, Horin.”

An orange and yellow tendril erupted from her palm, wrapping itself around the man tied up with the hainawa, something that might be considered pointless. However, after seeing what this man had done to her Kidō and not trusting the newcomer, to her it was just a safety measure. As the man approached her, explaining how he would have to take her in as well, she listened to what he had to say. However, when the man tried to use hainawa to tie her up as well, her eyes narrowed and she flash stepped, moving a few feet back from him. Glaring at him, she dropped to one knee, using her zanpaktou to keep her from falling to the ground. She had used too much energy in this fight, and she was seeing the backlash of it. Panting heavily, she spoke to the man, trying to figure out what was going on.

“Alright, mister… what is your name? Whatever it is, I’d like a few answers myself before I come along with you. Mostly, what took you so fucking long? And sorry about the Kidō, but I don’t particularly trust you, and seeing what that kid did when I put multiple Kidō on him, how do I know your Kidō is strong enough to hold? Beyond that, what is the Yayjuu? Is it like some sort of police department?”

At that moment, her zanpaktou vanished, Tamari no longer to keep it manifested. Falling to the ground, she rolled over with a groan.

“Well, in the condition I’m in there is no way to resist you should you want to take me anywhere. Couldn’t move a single muscle even if I wanted to. Do what you want, not like I can stop you.”

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum