Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.

+8
||-BlankMystery-||
THEFROST
Sinpoder
tina
Zaz
Tsumi Buredo
Andrew Takahashi
JJ
12 posters
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:37 pm
Approved, enjoy!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.

Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:21 pm
[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 N2fmzc

GIMME A WEAPON!

Name of Meister: Cirno Iramasha
Name of Weapon: Edge

Cirno Iramasha's App

What Will YOU Use Your Shiny New Weapon For?
I will use it for...smashing baddies up and mastering the element of wind better. The intent behind Cirno getting this weapon will be for her to sync it up with her ice element, while at the same time bringing out more of her wind element.

[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:25 pm
[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 2_by_blowupelisha-d61wdlo

GIMME A WEAPON!

Name of Meister: Ketsu Iramasha
Name of Weapon: Sarkhan's Blade

Ketsu Iramasha's App

I will use it for...Ketsu's weapon collection. Ketsu is a person who likes to collect weapons and the Sarkhan's Blade seems to be of top notch quality. Not to mention, with his knowledge, he can mend this weapon into something truly legendary in his hands.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:36 pm
[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 Purple-king

GIMME A WEAPON!

Name of Meister: Koichi Iramasha
Name of Weapon: Arunu Dhanusa

Koichi Iramasha's App

I will use it for...Koichi's adaption of bows. Koichi prefers to have a wide knowledge and experience of weapons, but he hasn't much knowledge of bows. So this weapon could be considered a way to break in the mold and test out the combat-style associated with bows. Especially given how fast both he and it are; there many combinations that could be made with his abilities and skills.

||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue28000/100000[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:24 pm
GIMME A WEAPON!

Name of Meister: Reimu Iramasha
Name of Weapon: The Blade of Pride

What Will YOU Use Your Shiny New Weapon For?[/b]
I will use it for...protecting Iramasha Island and the Soul Society and all things holy and good! Reimu could make good use of this weapon D:

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:29 pm

Enjoy your highly, highly dangerous objects, young lady!

HAVE FAITH IN I, MASTER, AND WE SHALL GO FAR! - Sarkhan's Blade

Koichi, go shoot some stuff!

Enjoy your Janky Sward, Shrine Maiden!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1000[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:25 pm
GIMME A WEAPON!

Name of Meister: Bhairyuu
Name of Weapon: Extend (C rank)

Code:
[url=]http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14284-bhairyuu-kurokami-wip[/url]
I will use it give my character more options to use his wind arts in battle.

(Can I have Bhairyuu Kurokami apply to be the owner of this weapon?)
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:05 am
[mod]This thread is been quite old and never really heard JJ about this thread. You can PM me to move dis mission back. Otherwise, CLEANING THINGS UP![/mod]

Empty, blank space.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:14 pm
Yo Kade. This thread is currently in Old Missions, therefore is no longer active. Sorry about that.

[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
[Mission] Want a Free Weapon? Get a Free Weapon.  - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum