Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Come Along Now [Abalia, Hono]
Inazuma (Lightening Bolt) EmptyToday at 1:14 am by Squish

» Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]
Inazuma (Lightening Bolt) EmptyYesterday at 11:36 pm by Lillian

» Spring 2020 7 Day Burst
Inazuma (Lightening Bolt) EmptyYesterday at 11:05 pm by Squish

» Dysfunctional Drinking
Inazuma (Lightening Bolt) EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by Hastur

» Train-ing (Elyss/William)
Inazuma (Lightening Bolt) EmptyYesterday at 9:21 pm by Caesar

» Been a Hot Minute [Alex, CJ]
Inazuma (Lightening Bolt) EmptyYesterday at 8:43 pm by Dexterity

» Drowning Disbelief (Open)
Inazuma (Lightening Bolt) EmptyYesterday at 6:59 pm by Hastur

» Venomous Confrontation [Algos/Ania/Ulv]
Inazuma (Lightening Bolt) EmptyYesterday at 6:15 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Enslaved to Duty (Helle/Anis)
Inazuma (Lightening Bolt) EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by Siegharty

» Overwhelming
Inazuma (Lightening Bolt) EmptyYesterday at 4:31 pm by Caesar

Top posters
THEFROST
Inazuma (Lightening Bolt) I_vote_lcapInazuma (Lightening Bolt) I_voting_barInazuma (Lightening Bolt) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Inazuma (Lightening Bolt) I_vote_lcapInazuma (Lightening Bolt) I_voting_barInazuma (Lightening Bolt) I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2761 registered users
The newest registered user is Canada

Our users have posted a total of 136674 messages in 20451 subjects

Inazuma (Lightening Bolt)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JohnSeever
Veteran Member
JohnSeever

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Inazuma (Lightening Bolt) Left_bar_bleue0/0Inazuma (Lightening Bolt) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Inazuma (Lightening Bolt) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Inazuma (Lightening Bolt)   Inazuma (Lightening Bolt) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:08 am

Custom Kidō

• Name: Inazuma (Lightening Bolt)
  • Type: Hadō
  • Number: N/A
  • Effects: Inazuma is an attack where the creation of lightening bolts occur. When this Kidō is done, the sky clouds up, and bolts of lightening start to rain down towards the target(s). The lightening bolts can even be directed towards a specific person if there is a group, just by gesturing with the hand. However, if someone is standing in water, the attack is doubled int he amount of damage that someone will take.

This attack is weak against those who have any electricity based abilities, rather it is a Zanpakutō, Chi powers or anything that allows someone to use electricity to attack. Although, if someone like this is hit by this kidō, they will be stunned for 1 post if the caster is 3 Tier. If the caster is 2 Tier, they will be stunned for 3 posts. If the caster is 1 to 0 Tier or higher, they will be stunned for 5 posts. However, if the target does not have any electricity based attacks, they will be stunned for 3 post if the caster is 3 Tier. If the caster is 2 Tier, they will be stunned for 5 posts. If the caster is 1 to 0 Tier or higher, they will be stunned for 7 posts.
  • Incantation: Susanoo, watashi no kendearu to watashi no teki, Inazuma o Utsu! (Susanoo, be my sword and strike my foes, Lightning Bolt!)
  • Notes:
Back to top Go down
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Inazuma (Lightening Bolt) Left_bar_bleue10/100Inazuma (Lightening Bolt) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Inazuma (Lightening Bolt) Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Inazuma (Lightening Bolt)   Inazuma (Lightening Bolt) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:22 am

Inazuma (Lightening Bolt) 453836-oga_and_beel_troll_face

this one seems fairly simplistic so throw a party cause it be approvedizzled.

Inazuma (Lightening Bolt) M9rTQZk

Back to top Go down

Inazuma (Lightening Bolt)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive :: Mass Archival [2018] :: RP Info Section-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD