Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Working out in the Park (Natalia/OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/0Working out in the Park (Natalia/OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Working out in the Park (Natalia/OPEN) Empty Working out in the Park (Natalia/OPEN)

Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:16 am
Steve was busy doing something that always helped him take his mind off of things, working out. Today, he was in Fuma Park and while walking, found a nice area that had been turned into a training/gym/work out area where people could come and work whenever they felt like it. Steve himself was use to things like this, due to the training he received in the US Army back in the 1940s, during the first World War.

He was wearing a pair of sweats, and a simple tank top, his hands were wrapped in tap and he working on a punching bag, and putting a lot of hits into it. Those who were here, were watching and seeing that the bag was taking a beating from the hits, and that the hits were in the same area and hit the mark. Stopping a few times, Steve drank some water as he looked around, seeing that a few were watching he smiled and wiping his face, went back to work on the punching bag.

As he hit the bag, he thought of things, when he first became who he was in the 1940s, than when he was in Manhattan in when there was an invasion and he fought along others who were similar to him. Than he thought of waking up here, in the year 2413 and all that had happened. He also remembered those he fell in love with and lost due to what had happened to him, and the friends he had made and lost due to time and war. On this, he began to throw harder punches, as the memories came back.

When he started to think about Peggy Carter and what she had went through when he last spoke with her and the reaction when they finally saw each other after 70 years, caused him to get really angry and begin to punch the bag even more, and with one solid punch, the bag went flying from the chains that held it and into the nearby wall/ground and split open. Looking at the bag, Steve walked over and picked up another bag and placed this new bag in the place of the one he just sent flying and began to punch that bag. Seeing the bag fly, caused those who were watching Steve to blink and wonder how he could do something like that and wonder just who the hell he was.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Working out in the Park (Natalia/OPEN) Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Working out in the Park (Natalia/OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Working out in the Park (Natalia/OPEN) Empty Re: Working out in the Park (Natalia/OPEN)

Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:00 am
Working out in the Park (Natalia/OPEN) 59c3ea9117640d79b1e3239e7c5067a1
Working out in the Park (Natalia/OPEN) Brandon_heat

Grave took note of someone entering the gym in the park. Slowly tilting his head to one side he entered the gym behind the male who had just entered. as he walked the chains attached to his arms were rattleing as he walked into the gym. The odd looking thing attached to the chains swayed as he walked forwards. It would be clear from grave's posture that he would look to be military as well he stood straight though he did have a slight slouch. He even had a pair of dog tags around his neck that hung over his white dress shirt.

He slowly looked around the area as he slowly shook his head as he closed his one good. He did not say anything as he stop'ed walking and looked around. He had two gunholsters strapped to his leg. He took in a deep breath as he soon opened his good eye. Nice place. He continued to walk as he soon looked the male over that seemed to be working out. He liked the idea of working out but it was a lot harder for his to get good training in the way that he used to along time ago. To bad its not set up right. He said no more after that. He was not able to say much more after that. He was not able to say anything more but he was not usually the talkative type.

He looked to a punching bag that was a few feet away from him. He slowly walked over to it as he offered a soft nod of the head. Placeing a hand upon the bag as he slowly turned the hand into a fist. As soon as his hand turned into a fist he slamed his fist into the punching bag utterly destroying the bag. he gave a soft shake of the head as he mummbled unto himself. He could not do anything with the equipment that they had. but he had to admit it was rather fun to hit it at least once again though.
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Working out in the Park (Natalia/OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/0Working out in the Park (Natalia/OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Working out in the Park (Natalia/OPEN) Empty Re: Working out in the Park (Natalia/OPEN)

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:40 pm
Steve looked as he heard something and turned to see some guy come in and he looked like he was ready for a fight. Steve noticed the weapons on the ma's hips and he looked like he was military or ex-military. Just the way that he carried himself told Steve that much.

Wiping his hands, he watched as the man punched a bag and seeing that it was destroyed. Blinking, Steve knew that this man was strong, probably stronger than him. A single punch and the punching bag was toast. Whistling, Steve thought, "Looks like you know how to take out a bag quickly," he says to him as he walks over and looks at the bag. Studying the bag, Steve turns to look at Grave, "Steve Rogers," he says simply as he offers his hand to him.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Working out in the Park (Natalia/OPEN) Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Working out in the Park (Natalia/OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:53 pm
Grave looked to the male's hand as it was extended to him. Tilting his head to one side he reluctantly took the male's hand. Grave's hand would feel ice cold as if he was stored in a meat locker and was not able to warm himself up. I am br... Grave. His tag's would say something diffrent but he had gotten to the point where he payed his own dog tags no mind. They were simply a reflection of who he once was. And a reflection of the knoladge that he would never be that man again.

you can say that. But i am also special. He stated as he let the males hand go soon after it was shook. nice to meet you though. He stated offering a smile to show that he was not hostile unless he had the feeling he had no other choice. Though his personality was still intact his body was still rather damaged. From the distance he was away from the other. it would be seen that there was a large scar on the left side of the males face. though the Metal bar that made up his left lens for his glasses hid parts of the scar that was upon the face.
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:33 am
Studing the man, Steve thought. "I know that feeling," he says as he blinks, "On being strange." As he says this, he walks over and grabs a new punching bag and places it on his shoulder and walks over to where the old one was and hooks it up. "I take it that you were a soldier at one point?" he asks Grave as he thinks.

"And you are extremely talented with handguns," he adds as he studies the weapons at the man's side.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:19 am
Grave nods his head as he stared at the male before him. yes.I was a soldier about 250 years ago or so. He said with a frown up his face as he slowly stretched. You could not really know the feeling i could be wrong. He gave a soft sigh as he slowly shook his head. He soon looked to the guns and his side as he slowly nods his head. I was the best at useing handguns along time ago. Its something i kept as well. He stared at the male as he slowly began to nod his head as he took in a deep sigh as he closed his eye. He was not one to say that much though he did feel that it was needed though. He did not know if there was anything more he would even be able to say.
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:47 pm
Nodding, Steve looked at him. "One soldier to another, i know what it is like to be out of time," he states. Looking at the city he thinks, Grave was like him in a way. Both where soldiers, and both were different. Only thing, Steve was a little older age wise than Grave, although Steve still looked like he did when he was frozen stopping that bomber from dropping bombs on New York and DC. "I was a soldier a long time ago, back during the Second World War. An I stopped a man who was going to drop bombs on New York, DC and all major cities in the United States. Only thing, it cost me a lot and for 70 years, i missed the world and my friends. When i was found and unfrozen, was in the 21st century. Another battle, in New York, due to an alien invasion and a few years later was lost again, only instead of 70 years, for 400 years," he mentions as he remembers all of what he has been through.

"However, i learned to not think of the past and look at the here and now. Either I adjust, or i just get left behind." he adds as he looks back to Grave. "So far however, i have made one friend, and have been attacked twice. Once by a hollow and the other time by some creature. No idea who or what it was, but she was not much older than 17, and handled a sword better than most i have known." he adds.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:37 pm
grave looked to the man as he slowly shook his head as he gently sighed and shook his head. you are lucky in that case. I was not frozen for the years i mentioned. I was awake and moving around. I have technichly been dead for about 240 years of it. I heard about many things but i do remember that of sorts. But i can tell you know that i know i am technichally considered to be dead. My name used to be Brandon heat. but thats not really important anymore. He slowly walked over to the man holding his hand upright as water seemed to appear out of nowhere pulling together and the water soon formed into an ice spear.

When i say i am special i mean it it ways that some can only dream of. He then through the ice to the ground and a small area around where the ice spear hit would instantly freeze. He then looked to the guy as he tried to figure out how the man would repond to everything that was happening in front of him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum