- JohnSeeverEstablished Member
- Joined : 2010-06-04
Posts : 277
Age : 45
Location : Missouri
Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:46 pm
- Name:Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess)
- Type: Hadō
- Number: 98
- Effects: This Kidō is one that does two things. Firstly, it causes the opponent(s) to become stunned, which lasts for as long as the Kidō is active. Once the opponent(s) are stunned, the second part of the kidō begins. The opponent(s) are trapped within five moons that are summoned and takes up a position creating an equilateral pentagon over an area. Those that are trapped, the moons movement will cause gravity in that area to be pushed and pulled, cause damage to everything and everyone who is surrounded by the moons/trapped within the moons. Moreover, all of the moons need to glow before the attack is fully completed, so there is time for opponents to escape.Although, escapign is hard, especially if they are stunned or slowed. If the opponent(s) can get out of the moons within three rounds, they are safe. However, once they are glowing, after five posts, opponents cannot escape and will feel their bodies being ripped apart by gravity.
This ability affects everything trapped within the circling moons, from the ground to the night sky above. Moreover, there are three drawbacks to this single ability. The first drawback is that it will take a total of five posts for this attack to be at full power, as each of the moons take a single post to charge, as each of the moons glow brighter, giving a hint of a countdown. A second drawback, is that kidō user could be trapped within this gravity well and could be hurt severely or even killed if he is not alert. A third drawback to this attack, is that after Tsuki no Megami no Taizu has been released, the five moons will shatter and will weaken the kidō user severely. Due to this, it is a dangerous kidō, and one that should never be used unless it is neccessary; and than it is meant to be a One Shot, One Kill attack.
- Incantation: Shio no ugoki, tsuki no ugoki. Watashi no mae ni sorera o hakai shi, Tsuki no Megami no Taizu! (The tides move, the moon moves. Destroy those before me,Tides of the Moon Goddess!)
- Notes: Due to the strength and the destructive force of this kidō you must be at least a 1 Tier to even be able to learn and control it. Since this one was created by Corgan, he knows it, but is to scared to use it, since it can be extremely dangerous. In order to learn this kadō, the one wanting to learn it must get staff approval. Moreover, due to the nature of this Kidō, it could be considered a Forbidden kidō, and if so, all the rules about them apply. Additionally, if you are plannign on using this kidō in a thread, you must let all players within that thread know and let them deside what happens to their characters.
Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:09 pm
«EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME»
Everything seems to check out for me with this kido. I really don't see anything wrong with it, so I'll go ahead and move it to the accepted kido board in order to clear out things.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum