Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only]
Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) EmptyToday at 2:47 am by Henrex

» Searching for the Lost Astillon (Private: Arianda/Kitarune)
Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) EmptyToday at 1:37 am by Henrex

» Weez Face Claims
Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) EmptyToday at 12:30 am by Weez

» Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta]
Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) EmptyYesterday at 10:56 pm by Valkyron

» The Swing of Things [LYZA/ULV]
Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) EmptyYesterday at 10:49 pm by Sumdumguy

» Yosuke Shizen(app)
Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) EmptyYesterday at 10:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

» This Guilt of Mine [Calypso/Ulv]
Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) EmptyYesterday at 9:20 pm by darkfunnel

» How To Be A Mother? [Liu/Open]
Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) EmptyYesterday at 6:18 pm by Slayer

» Mend The Heart [Cirno]
Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) EmptyYesterday at 4:06 pm by Restricted

» If that thou hast the gift of strength... (Ulv, Hanako)
Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) EmptyYesterday at 1:06 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) I_vote_lcapTsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) I_voting_barTsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) I_vote_lcapTsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) I_voting_barTsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2747 registered users
The newest registered user is poisonfox

Our users have posted a total of 135714 messages in 20360 subjects

Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JohnSeever
Veteran Member
JohnSeever

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) Left_bar_bleue0/0Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess)   Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:46 pm

Custom Kidō

• Name:Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess)
  • Type: Hadō
  • Number: 98
  • Effects: This Kidō is one that does two things. Firstly, it causes the opponent(s) to become stunned, which lasts for as long as the Kidō is active. Once the opponent(s) are stunned, the second part of the kidō begins. The opponent(s) are trapped within five moons that are summoned and takes up a position creating an equilateral pentagon over an area. Those that are trapped, the moons movement will cause gravity in that area to be pushed and pulled, cause damage to everything and everyone who is surrounded by the moons/trapped within the moons. Moreover, all of the moons need to glow before the attack is fully completed, so there is time for opponents to escape.Although, escapign is hard, especially if they are stunned or slowed. If the opponent(s) can get out of the moons within three rounds, they are safe. However, once they are glowing, after five posts, opponents cannot escape and will feel their bodies being ripped apart by gravity.

This ability affects everything trapped within the circling moons, from the ground to the night sky above. Moreover, there are three drawbacks to this single ability. The first drawback is that it will take a total of five posts for this attack to be at full power, as each of the moons take a single post to charge, as each of the moons glow brighter, giving a hint of a countdown. A second drawback, is that kidō user could be trapped within this gravity well and could be hurt severely or even killed if he is not alert. A third drawback to this attack, is that after Tsuki no Megami no Taizu has been released, the five moons will shatter and will weaken the kidō user severely. Due to this, it is a dangerous kidō, and one that should never be used unless it is neccessary; and than it is meant to be a One Shot, One Kill attack.
  • Incantation: Shio no ugoki, tsuki no ugoki. Watashi no mae ni sorera o hakai shi, Tsuki no Megami no Taizu! (The tides move, the moon moves. Destroy those before me,Tides of the Moon Goddess!)
  • Notes: Due to the strength and the destructive force of this kidō you must be at least a 1 Tier to even be able to learn and control it. Since this one was created by Corgan, he knows it, but is to scared to use it, since it can be extremely dangerous. In order to learn this kadō, the one wanting to learn it must get staff approval. Moreover, due to the nature of this Kidō, it could be considered a Forbidden kidō, and if so, all the rules about them apply. Additionally, if you are plannign on using this kidō in a thread, you must let all players within that thread know and let them deside what happens to their characters.
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess)   Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess) EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:09 pm

«EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME»

Everything seems to check out for me with this kido. I really don't see anything wrong with it, so I'll go ahead and move it to the accepted kido board in order to clear out things.

Tsuki no Megami no Taizu (Tides of the Moon Goddess)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive :: Mass Archival [2018] :: RP Info Section-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD