Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj] Empty Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj]

Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:53 pm
The pink haired girl sat in a plain looking room, grumbling to herself. Her brown eyes scanned over the room, noticing the little furniture in the place. She had been told she needed to wait a bit so that she could meet someone, but she hated waiting. It frustrated her; she wanted to have fun instead of sitting around in this boring, stupid little place. Finally her eyes found something that looked interesting, an electrical socket on the wall near the desk. Her eyes lighting up with excitement, she pushed herself off the bed, skipping over to the socket before bending her twelve year old body down in order to reach it. Her mouth smiled gleefully as she steadied her breath before plunging her finger in to the socket. A surge of electricity flowed down her finger, her body absorbing it as she started to draw more and more power from the socket. Many times more electricity then was supposed to exit that socket flowed down in to her figure, storing it within herself. She giggled happily as electricity crackled and sizzled, the socket’s wiring slowly being damaged by the sheer amount of electricity flowing through it. To this little girl, the sparks shooting out of the socket along with the sensation of electricity running down her finger was the most exciting thing for her right now.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj] Empty Re: Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj]

Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:05 pm
"Stomp on the ground, Jump Jump Jump Jump~!"

A small voice stated, his hands moving in and away from him as the young male hopped back and forth and all around, throwing his hands in the air and looking absolutely ridiculous as his tail swung all around, his body flipping through the air as he continued jumping about on the ground, jumping all around, as it were. "Move it all around~!" He continued, before finally his body stopped in front of a girl, his head tilting to the side. "Stamp on the ground!" He told the young girl, grabbing her recently electrically charged hands and not even thinking as he pulled her away from it, his feet stamping on the ground as he hopped all around, a smile plastered on his face as he did so, every few seconds his facial expression changing immensely as he felt shots through his hands, looking rather comical each time this did so, as his expression changed completely.

"Move it all around~" He continued, the shocks unable to stop his clear, beautiful singing voice as he stomped abotu with her for a few seconds longer, before finally releasing her, laughing to himself as he sent her spinning back to a cushioned chair, one last coursing through his body as his tail stuck straight up in the air behind him, his expression one of paralyzation as at last he relaxed, before straightening his spine, his wide red eyes opening behind his eyelids as he beheld her, the young boy in the military uniform looking straight at his new "prey". "Hello there, Fraulien~!"He expressed, spinning about as he did so a single time, before tilting his head at her. "You are a member of the Yayjuu, ja~? Good~! I am Schrödinger~! Why were you putting your hands with such shocking material? Are you going to be shocking when you are big?~!" He asked her fluidly, his tone and words rapidly changing directions as he did so, but in smooth enough of a manner with such clear tone that she could hear each and every word that young neko said...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj] Empty Re: Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj]

Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:24 pm
She heard someone in the background, but she did not bother paying attention to it until the owner of the voice ripped her finger from the socket before her. He seemed to be dancing to a tune, and he held on to her for a while, electricity flowing out of Rachel’s hand in to his as he did, before tossing her lightly in to the chair. She landed lightly in it and glared angrily at him as he introduced himself and started asking her some questions. She didn’t feel they were too important though, so once asked she turned her attention away from him and towards herself. Her stomach rippled and slowly a large lollipop emerged from it, as though rising from a lake or something, and then falling in to her hand. Smiling happily, the girl quickly unwrapped the candy and took a long lick across its sugary surface. Now with her tasty treat, she looked over at the man, a look of confusion on her face.

“Shocking? It felt good… the electicity flowing down my arm, going towards my stomach, making its way to the other side and entering the container… it’s also fun to watch the sparks! And you interrupted it!”

She glared angrily at him, her attitude having all the maturity of a four year old. After a minute she realized she hadn’t answered one of his questions and decided to ask him about it.

“What do you mean ‘when I’m big’? It doesn’t make sense, in my eighteen years of being around I’ve never once been smaller then I am now! So when do I get to be big then Mister Schrodinger?”

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:41 pm
"You get to be big when you have begun to gain more hair than you would ever think possible~!" He told her simply, obviously referring to a state of post-puberty. As he did so, he began to finish spinning, looking her directly in the eyes. "And Fraulien, if I stopped you from putting an exciting substance inside of your body, please go right ahead... Though I can say that there are some things, not many, but some, more shocking than the pour of electrical energy through an outlet." He told her simply, holding out his right hand as a wide variety of black and red sparks appeared, jumping all around.

'Fraulien, would you perhaps desire to partake of this variety? It's most exquisite, I assure you." He told her simply, holding the hand out. Indeed, if she did take it, it would fill her completely in regards to her level of electrical power, perhaps even advancing her level of total power, if it was low, without harming her. Schrödinger was careful with his Demon Energy, after all... Mixed with some Chi. Oddly, it would also cover her entire body in a bronze tan; but that was just Schrödinger's shenanigans. If she did not, then he would merely continue to hold it in his hand, looking at her. "Tell me, Fraulien... Why did you join the Yayjuu, the organization filled with those whose very souls have been violated?" He asked her, having noted that she'd managed to keep up with his eloquent speech even through his speed, his wide eyes still looking at her, definitely interested now.

"Actually, Fraulien, I could help you become "Big" if you would like me to~!" He told her, smiling as he thought about Spectacular Change! He'd never tried it on someone willing before, but he knew well what hte effects of it were, and if this girl was really eighteen years of age in addition to at least having the ability for her body to reproduce cells, it would be...

Interesting, to say the least.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:40 pm
She pouted when she heard that to get bigger you needed more hair.

“But my hair always stays the same! Some guy shaved me bald and my hair grew back perfectly the same and hour later! Not fair…”

She listened to what he had to say about seemingly being sorry for stopping her. Then he seemed to produce some strange looking sparks in his hand and Rachel’s eyes lit up. Suddenly, the electricity she had been holding in her body, condensing it slowly, shot outwards in a burst of power, surrounding her body in an inch of pure electricity as she released her awakened state. Schrodinger would feel a tug on the sparks within his hand as Rachel attempted to pull them towards herself. If he allowed them to flow over to her, she would gather them in to a ball like form before opening her mouth wide and eating it, letting it flow down in to the very essence of her being, power surging forth within her.

“Ah, that was yummy! Thank you very much.”

If not she would pout a bit, unable to pull the electricity away from him. Either way, she would look at him strangely when asked why she joined the yayjuu. After a minute of silence she let out a sigh before she started talking.

“I guess because I am a violation of the laws of existence. It’s quite complicated to explain exactly what happened to me, but I guess the easiest way is to explain what I am. I am a gateway between planes of existence, specifically between this one, known as the material plane, and the plane of dreams. I am both a human and a dream, I am an existence of both that which is material and that which is of the dreams, and I exist both in a dream and here at the same time. Nothing like me is ever supposed to exist, and it is only because Quor Tarai ignored the rules that I was ever created in the first place. Quor Tarai is what is known as the spirit of the plane of dreams, sort of like what God is to this world in the Abrahamic religions, only with the plane of dreams. Ugh, it’s kinda complicated… but I’ll never die of natural causes and my body never changes. It always returns to how it was in the beginning, never changing naturally.”

When he suggested that he could help her become big, she frowned at him.

“Don’t you understand? I can’t change, I can’t become big. Even if you changed me, my body would change back of its own accord. It is the nature of my dual existence, it is how I am. I’ve always had this same exact body from day one till now. How can you possibly change that?”

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:36 pm
"Then I guess naturally you're doomed to stay like that~!"

He said simply, before blinking as the Soul lightning he had created was sucked up by her body, blinking widely as it turned into a ball before she ate it, feeling as the sense of his energy, which he normally absorbed from all others, was being absorbed by another. It gave him a rather… electric feeling, one could say. "You're most certainly welcome~ I hope it was enjoyable~!" He told her with that smile still on his face, listening carefully to what she said.

"YOU'RE a violation of the laws of existence?" He asked, pointing his finger right up against her nose, his expression suddenly changing to almost dead serious. Almost… but not quite. "Oh. So you're a transdimensional being… That's not… so bad…" He said simply, almost sulkily, like he wanted to sit around on the ground and poke a bug with a stick. "I mean.. I know of others who have similar conundrums… So at least you're not alone." He said simply, tilting his head as she spoke to him, before he gained a gigantic frown on his face again.

"That's BORING!" He exclaimed to her, reaching out his hand as he reached it towards her face, gently laying the gloved hands on her forehead if she would let him, his hair beginning to rise into the air. "And also impossible, if what you said is true! I mean, you took in my lightning… You've proven that you can… Be changed~!" He almost meowed, as his entire body began crackling with that dark lightning once more, his hair rising up as it went straight up on its end, his red eyes blazing with power, before suddenly the ears on top of his head twitched.

As they did, he blinked his eyes. "Mrrrrrreow?" He asked simply into the void where he was watching, sitting in the plane between dreams and reality, the space where Rachel was both a human and a dream, in that exact space; in that FACT, the FACT of that space was where he was residing. He turned his head around, tilting it as he looked all about him, the Schrödinger in front of her vanishing for a mere instant for the time that he would spend here. "Mrow." He stated simply, taking a step forwards in the space. "Mreow mrow?" He asked, his tail sticking straight out as at last he could sense the presence of another being here, looking it straight in the eyes.

'Mrow! Show yourself-nyan-Mrow!" He continued, his cat-like features beginning to become predominate, his hair still standing straight ahead, his eyes blazing as he called out to the being, waiting to hear an answer in this normally impossible space, which existed only to be accessed by a power such as the Schrödinger Computation, which allowed for Schrödinger to even go into spaces such as this...

- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:09 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

When Schrodinger called her a transdimensional being, she shook her head.

“That’s not what I am. A plane of existence contains many dimensions, and there are multiple planes of existence. I am a transplanar being I guess, so think of it as between two areas that contain planes within them.”

Again, she shook her head at his saying she could be changed.

“I was created by pouring energy from the material plane in to a dream about a girl. In other words I am the physical manifestation of the girl in that dream. I will always be the same as the one in the dream, that cannot change.”

Suddenly, Rachel heard as the voice floated through the tunnel between her and her other half in the dream plane, the same voice the Schrodinger within that place would hear whispering from the plane of dreams itself.

“If you so wish to speak, you should head towards me, be closer to me. Besides, this space will stop existing soon enough… as soon as Rachel returns to this end.”

It was then that Rachel closed her eyes, her breath slowing as she attempted to begin meditating. If nobody stopped her, she would disappear after a few minutes, the tunnel between the material plane and the plane of dreams suddenly shrinking down to nothing, the space no longer existing at all. If Schrodinger was still existing in that space, he would be forcefully flung out, finding him in what looked to be a twelve year old girl’s bedroom. On the dresser sat Rachel, the electricity dissipating from around her as she licked on a lollipop. On the bed slept another Rachel, an exact duplicate down the very atomic structure, sound asleep as if she had never moved. Against the wall opposite the girl was a spinning vortex, evershifting colors, and a sense of power, something powerful enough to create a being such as Rachel. The Rachel sitting on the dresser would wave to it, taking one last lick of the candy before speaking to it.

“Well, is there something you wanted from me Quor Tarai, or should I call you spirit of the plane of dreams?”

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:05 am
Some call it a CURSE... Others call it a BLESSING... Me...?
Schrödinger Yuudeshi

"Murr… I don't wish to speak with you, no. I wish to tell you that what you're doing is only limiting her, making her one hell of a 2D character!"

Schrödinger's voice said bluntly to the whispers of the plane around him, his arms behind his head as he smiled at the space around him, seeming to be indifferent to it all as the space around him got smaller and smaller, his mouth continuing to widen and widen in a smile that grew bigger and bigger as the space got smaller and smaller, before at last he threw out both of his arms, and for a single moment, his true nature flickered, eight tails flickering in and out of existence as the space grew down to its smallest point. "Just remember that if you do something hypocritical to her, "God of Dreams", I will not stand for it!" He informed it simply, as finally the space grew to its smallest point, his foot sticking out as at last he walked out of it deftly, moving through the hole as if he were nonplussed about it closing, his body rolling around as he touched down with both of his feet.

"And now I'm here?' He asked simply, tilting his head to one side, seeing the girl on the bed as for as ingle moment a very, very dark smile came upon his face, his eyes nearly shadowed from ill intent, before the moment passed, his gaze returning to neutral as he looked at the Rachel on the dresser. "I don't know if he wants something form you, but I wanted to tell him something, if he's got the testicles to come and face me~!" Schrödinger said simply, his hands behind his head as he swung one foot back and forth, still staring at the vibrating portal, seeming completely relaxed in the face of it, as if it were not impressive to him in the slightest, his body not reacting to it in any way. "Nyurr. Seems like he's just a beast who creates something without allowing for it to grow, breaking the entire point of creation…" He trailed off, looking somewhat solemn.

After all… Schrödinger himself was never created. He didn't exist, after all...

I have an opinion of it.. and I do not at the same time...

- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:10 pm
The vortex crackled with power as Schrodinger spoke, stopping when he had finished. Then, the voice once again spoke, this time in a caring voice towards Rachel.

“Rachel, please go back now. I have a few things to explain to this young man… and I wish to do it in my true form.”

Rachel’s eyes widened, but after a minute she nodded before popping off back in to the material realm. The vortex gave a sigh, and slowly power pulsated from it as it took on its true form. Looking in to the being’s true form, Schrodinger would see every dream that had ever been dreamed of, every monstrosity within the nightmares of beings, every fear and every hope; all these things shown to him at once. If it had been any other being, their very existence would have been erased, removed forever. However, it wouldn’t be able to do so to Schrodinger due to his nature, and the being chuckled softly. When it spoke, it’s voice was soft but full of power, a being not to be mistaken for something weak.

“Well, well, this is a pleasant surprise Schrodinger Yuudeshi. However, I do believe you are confused about something, something very important. Rachel Dare… you say it is impossible for her to change? That is only her opinion, what she has come to believe due to what she witnessed. The fact of the matter is, he physical body will always be a carbon copy of the one lying on the bed here, that is just the unfortunate result of her creation. Her physical body is a projection of the sleeping one over there in to the material world, so her physical body will always mimic the one here. Now, was there anything else you wished to talk to me about Mr. Yuudeshi?”

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:28 pm
Some call it a CURSE... Others call it a BLESSING... Me...?
Schrödinger Yuudeshi

"Murr?"

The voice of the male inquired, suddenly blinking as Rachel was dismissed. As she was, he blinked at the other being, his eyes slowly widening as he held his hands up to his face. As he did so, he looked back at the being as it began to reveal itself, his eyes growing wide and his chin slowly dropping, and as he did so...

Schrödinger's 'existence' was removed from his body, at least temporarily. His entire body had changed to a deep, firey red color, a grim reaper's cloak covering his body, but his form still that of a human being as he looked at the creature before him, his gaze true. "Myeow... My existence... What..." He muttered, slightly shaken, before listening to what the being before him said, his white holes of eyes looking at the creature. "Yes. Just one. Have you ever heard of Demon Kido Sorcery?" He asked the creature before him, holding up his right hand as he did so after a moment of contemplation on what the being had said. His heart was still racing in his chest; the vision that appeared before him was a strange mix of demons and catgirls and angels, all flashing over and over, and the dream and the nightmare almost seemed to be blurred.

As he was speaking, the spell he had cast had at last hit its target, the dark red and white outlined energy seeping into her body, being directly absorbed by it, Schrödinger still smiling at the being in front of him. "Interesting piece of information! Well, now, she has a choice... A choice to be what she desires. To reflect her true nature and growth, to be independent! Demon Kido Sorcery of the True Soul: SPECTACULAR CHANGE!" He roared at the being before him, an ecstatic, willful roar, the very area around him beginning to crack, shatter and change, the excitement and the change that was occuring effecting everything around them, Schrödinger still smiling immensely. "I have added nothing! I just a rule of her existence... That she is able to choose the appearance of the one on the bed!" He explained, laughing at the being before him, his hellish appearance suddenly becoming immensed in a massive black hole, which began to suck him within it.

"And now it's time for me to go... And take back my existence. Nice to meet you, god of dreams... Don't worry about Rachel. I'll take very... murr... good care of her!" He said, departing at last with a smile as his body was totally consumed...

And Schrödinger's eyes on his real body opened once more, staring at Rachel, who was shrouded in an orb of light...

I have an opinion of it.. and I do not at the same time...

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum