Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking for threads for my characters Left_bar_bleue0/0Looking for threads for my characters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Looking for threads for my characters Empty Looking for threads for my characters

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:13 pm
I am looking for RP of any type, rather social or combat.

My current characters are an Enhanced Human, Steve Rogers, 3-3+, a Quincy, James Douglas Sandilands, 4-1 and a Shinigami, Corgan, 3-1.

I am open for RP with anyone, rather it be combat or social. Not sure on locations, as both of these characters are Human, so anywhere a Human would go; but if there is a reason for them to be in other locations, we can talk about.

So, if you want to RP, post here and we will set up something. Links to my character's profile is in my sig. Below I have a template for what you would like to rp, feel free to use it when you post.

I am very open to RP, so if more than one wants to join in, CI am cool with that. If the topic does not say [CLOSED] then feel free to join.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Your Character Name
[b]Profile:[/b] Your Character's Profile link
[b]RP Type:[/b] Social, Combat, Mix
[b]Location:[/b] Location
[b]Who to RP with:[/b] Which of my characters do you want to RP with
[b]Additional Notes:[/b] Anything else you would like to add.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum