Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Returning within a country of strenght [Open] Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Returning within a country of strenght [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Returning within a country of strenght [Open] Empty Returning within a country of strenght [Open]

Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:51 pm
Dayalu Seishin
Davana of Hope & Reincarnation
Origin: Hope

It was finally a time within the Davana of Hope's mind to return to the place that he was born and where his journey of life and death began. It was the place that he met a Davana called Savya, and they had a battle to the death, with both sides losing their life in the very end. It resulted in Savya, the Davana of Suicide the receive his ending to life, and Dayalu's second life to take the place of Savya's lost one. He became the Davana of Suicide and reincarnation with Savya as his eternal partner of Suicide. He had practically forgotten the fight that they had gone though to reach this point and Dayalu lived this life for many years to come. It was why Dayalu found himself after probably a good amount of years once again within the realm of Demons and Davanas. He was actually aiming to return to the exact place where him and Savya fought to the death. It was within the nation that was known as Chaya, he still remember the customs of constant fights that he sometimes went through in the start of his life.

As he arrived however, he found that someone was already awaiting him for a sudden surprise attack. "I really don't have time for this." He stated and revealed his sword as the demon rushed forward. The demon did nothing to stop and eventually Dayalu dodged around the demon's attack both physical and spiritual, eventually Dayalu activated his shadow movement to show his overall skill being higher than the other demon in skill as he place cuts all around his body within a blur. He eventually stopped and the demon dropped in agony as he felt pain in many places and even though he enjoyed fighting, everyone had a pain limit. Dayalu wasn't sure whether anyone else would fight him from now on but he looked at the area around him to notice, that this very well was the area that the fight took place. Many thing had changed though around this area, he at least felt this inside as he scanned the area, he could only wonder what this world awaited him. But he knew though from what he could tell that it would be a short time before he comes across those that he opposed in Malaysia. It was however lucky for him that he never really mentioned his name to the Queen of demons or a death warrant would already be on his head with a bounty.

"So this is home." He told himself as he looked into the sky and realized that he was definitely no longer within the world of the living.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Returning within a country of strenght [Open] Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Returning within a country of strenght [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Returning within a country of strenght [Open] Empty Re: Returning within a country of strenght [Open]

Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:26 pm
Dayalu Seishin
Davana of Hope & Reincarnation
Origin: Hope

Dayalu took a moment of silence to take in the atmosphere of this world as he wasn't quite ready to venture forward just yet, he began to remember just how long it truly has been since he last was within this world, a world that he could call a home. However this was the part of home that would not be easy to live in from the looks of things, this place was still a land, where demons fought through out it in the day and the night. He knew that there were others out there that would be demons that he could get along with, but he doubted that he would find any of them out and around here, though the chance is always there in his mind. As the Davana of hope, he understand that there was chance and hope in even the darkest and despair filled places. So he would only move forward through this land clinging to the hope of the future that he followed and wished to see become reality. So as Dayalu began to move forward, he knew that he would find others on his journey, he just wasn't quite sure, who they would be, and whether they would be friend or foe. Just to be on the safe side, he let his presence be known to those present around him, he knew that it would at least scare away the small ones, but those that were truly looking for others, that was looking for a challenge would most definitely find him. Although he didn't have anything to hide and to tell the truth there was only one person's presence that would shock him if they appeared nearby.

"So who shall come to meet me?" He asked himself, keeping it quiet and low so that only a very acute or nearby listener could hear.

If no one moved upon Dayalu's presence, then he would simply move on with his journey that was like taking a tour through his old home for the time being. But at the end of this journey, he hoped that it would be much more than just that. So as he at least moved forward for the time being, he utilized his skill in shadow movement to move the winds around and overall make his walking pace go at a rate that most would consider running with the wind behind him moving alongside him. It actually didn't seem like this country was filled with too many people, at least in this part of the world as he continued to move forward, everything seemed so calm, at least Dayalu thought calm would be the right word.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Returning within a country of strenght [Open] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Returning within a country of strenght [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Returning within a country of strenght [Open] Empty Re: Returning within a country of strenght [Open]

Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:34 pm

From the depths came a hideous ripping noise the sky split in half a portal opening up a lone figure exiting from its Incomprehensible dark depths. Eyes glowing red, hair the color of blood and violets who’s very presence seemed to have its own gravity too it. As the female was standing she had slowly ended up coming down from the sky itself which was covered in the flames of war which raged within the demon world no within the hearts of these savage demons. All the fighting ceased as her name was known through out the demon world. She was the ruthless member of shadow fall: the black blade of the law, Demonica Nightfang, and this was her playground. Which was why as demons seemed to stare dumbfounded she came down, her small petite figure was odd, and dressed a cloak no longer remained on her form, she had finished from her wandering she was fully rested now too and able to think properly. In fact as she slowly landed it seemed like she would have been caught in the blast of flames, no the flames seemed to not even be able to touch her, as they had been physically and spiritually shredded and dispersed into the wind.

That one moment her gaze slowly shifted the red eyes of her focusing on the dragon demon in the corner of her eye not even moving enough to be counted as actually having walked forward or taking a step either her hair slowly falling in ringlets around her shoulders and gathering on her back, a hat on her head to hide her horns. Further then that though the skull on the side had a 6 marked inside it As her circle was the 6th circle. It was a part of her Identity and who she was , but for now due to the war that she just had left it was clear that she was tired and that was why with an exasperated sigh leaving her lips the lone demon of Shadow fall would have moved her hand to the side utilizing speed and strength together to generate a shockwave merely with her hand would have the level of vibrations to level an entire city, however it would have been redirected along a controlled space probably sweeping the demon dragon or dragon demon off its feet and sending it flying backwards through the ground.

"Ill be right back"
She'd say as she shadow stepped to the nearest town.
Then with her sullen voice which had a methodical tone which had a gentle music undertone to it , a soft melody coming from her words, which had kindness and harshness mixed together in a kind of soup that was hard to find. Which was why in her rare mood she had but allowed her lips to part the soft huff of agitation leaving her lips the intensity of her body temp being seen by the tendrils of vapor which had left her lips and slowly rose up in curling tendrils before vanishing into the air. Yet she hadn’t moved from a single spot, until her eyes slowly drifted catching something she had grown fond of in her months spent in the human world. Her sneakers twisted as her body shifted and she walked to the side of the street a startled looking demon having been hiding under the wreckage. Demonica would have exhaled and raised her fingers and said gently to the male or.. atleast masculine demon.

“I’ll take two if you don’t mind of your Gin, if possible if not I would like two Miller Lights it doesn’t matter if they are cold or not. I don’t know why but I have the vaguest feeling I will need them to get through this little incident that the two knuckle heads are producing over there. ..Wait.. you can't see them can you “

As if to Emphasize her point she jerked her thumb over in the general direction of Dayalu , who she had noticed was slightly stronger then the other combatant;yet stopping as she remembered she wasn't near them any more; So with a huff she'd shadow step back, now how did she know who was stronger then who? Well it was a perk of, being good at sensing such things due to the fact that she herself was severely lacking energy wise in her base state, and yet if she had released it would have been far greater than the both of those knuckleheads combined, and she knew it. Which was finally why with a soft huff she would have raised her left hand, her nail digging under the lever which would open up the beer can, popping it with a definitive “Snap” the cool air rushing out from within, as she slowly had lifted the container to her lips, taking a swig of the cool alcoholic beverage savoring the burn as it went down her throat, her eyes slowly opening as she had slowly picked up the other can, and in a light motion she had tossed it end over end to dayalu her words clear and sharp , and understanding as they came from her mouth.

” Catch , rather than fighting and wasting time clashing in a brute manner would you care to sit down and have a drink with me, I am quite tired from my duties which I have been recouping from. Also since I’m still hoping you aren’t stupid enough to attack me, though I could be wrong. Anyways though the beer is for you mister , enjoy it at your own pace”

Those words held a soft tone, but where honest all the same as the Black blade of the Law had sat down against a half ruined Boulder her calf muscles and legs resting against the hard surface, having used her barrier so that she could sit on the wall without breaking it, in fact even holding the can of beer was a challenge due to she had to lightly hold it and have the barrier around her, like her clothes had been custom made to not be ripped off by her abilities, general stuff like that was a day to day annoyance but as she’d let out a deep sasified huzaah she would have said in a marginally improved mood. .

“I know why the humans can enjoy this crud, it really does have a lovely taste to it, but I do hate . . . Drinking alone , Especially in a place like this, so Mr. Demon why don’t we sit down and have us a little chat?”

She finished rotating the top of the can around between the pads of her fingers, the alcoholic liquid sloshing around inside the can as she did it her attention focused on not particularly anything but instead just taking in a little bit of everything in her tired, weary and good tempered state of mind that only came around once in a blue moon.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
[center]Graphics And Bar Designs By:
Shizuo

Returning within a country of strenght [Open] LzZCuy7
Returning within a country of strenght [Open] BtXe12b
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum