Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 21 I_vote_lcapSablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 21 I_voting_barSablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 21 I_vote_lcapSablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 21 I_voting_barSablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2772 registered users
The newest registered user is GRANDDOTA

Our users have posted a total of 137603 messages in 20570 subjects

Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 21 Empty
Subject Post 201PostSubject: Re: Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests   Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 3:53 am

Song: dark cat - By: BUBBLE TEA (feat. juu & cinders) - Word Count: 260

Since as far back as Azure's leadership of the Vanguard--although Yuel's foster-father didn't actually have any particular impact on her status in the Vanguard, but instead James Caldwell--Yuel maintained a close relationship with the Vanguard's research division, frequently collaborating with them as the head of the Yayjuu's own research department. For those exact reasons, Yuel was currently conducting an experiment on metaphysical particle interaction and how spiritual or supernatural energy-based particles encompasses and empowers physical matter. This was an already extensively researched subject, but the participating members weren't satisfied with what was currently established. They wanted to go deeper, optimise and enhance the process and results to be more efficient and more effective. After all, aside from optimising technology, there isn't a considerable amount of new findings out there with how obscenely well developed science was in Karakura.

"Right, that's the twenty-third test. I think we've gotten some conclusive information, but I don't think any of this is actually getting anywhere. There's hardly any variance from the control, so I'm not sure how much more efficient we can get."

Right after she completed her dialogue, the doors into the lab slid open. Yuel didn't bother picking her head up to look at who came in, even when some of the researchers addressed this newcomer as "Warden", as in one of the four leaders of the Vanguard aside from the currently vacant position of Regent General. Instead, Yuel kept staring at the computer screens, processing the data and mulling over any other variables they could change to get a satisfactory result.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down

Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive :: Other Information-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD