Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Are you Asleep (Open)
[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 EmptyToday at 12:05 am by RIkku Shin

» The Gallows Lay Empty, Where Do I Stand? [Phonoi/Pseudologoi]
[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Henrex

» Tis But A Scratch (Helle/Uriel, Semi-Open)
[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 6:13 pm by Siegharty

» Will They, Won't They
[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 3:37 pm by Hastur

» Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive]
[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 12:10 am by Lillian

» Henrex's Active Templates [V2]
[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 11:14 pm by Henrex

» Broken Causes, New Dreams
[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 3:30 pm by Hastur

» Flame of Gratitude
[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:03 am by Mirja Eeola

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 6:08 pm by Guest

» Ambitions of the Bold (V/Elyss)
[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:33 am by Siegharty

Top posters
THEFROST
[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 I_vote_lcap[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 I_voting_bar[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 I_vote_lcap[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 I_voting_bar[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2768 registered users
The newest registered user is Shuuhei Yamada

Our users have posted a total of 137223 messages in 20519 subjects

[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 Empty
Subject Post 111PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]   [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 11:37 am

[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 6EdIfMt

Artist: Tutti Sound - Song: Responding to Selene - Word Count: 1545

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 112PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]   [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 2:52 pm

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 113PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]   [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 3:16 pm

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 114PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]   [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 4:08 pm

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 115PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]   [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 6:18 pm

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 116PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]   [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 6:57 pm

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 117PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]   [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 7:10 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 118PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]   [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 2:35 pm

PREPARE TO ENTER THE DEVIL'S POST

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 119PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]   [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 3:09 pm

PREPARE TO ENTER THE DEVIL'S POST

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 120PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]   [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 9:55 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

[THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Graphics and Creation Board-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD