Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Quincy Meeting (Raiki / OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/0Quincy Meeting (Raiki / OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Quincy Meeting (Raiki / OPEN) Empty Quincy Meeting (Raiki / OPEN)

Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:07 pm
James was sitting out in the small yard of his house, reading a paper as he had some good Scottish music playing on a radio, a glass of tea was on a table next to his chair. Some lovely flowers where planted not far from him, as were some small plants for a small garden. These plants were mainly tomatoes, garlic, green beans and cabbage.

For now, he was just relaxing at home, enjoying a break from school. However, what did worry him, was the War in Australia, and how there was going to be a lot of Hollows there and with a lot of people who dealt with them there, meant a lot of Hollows would be active in Karakura City.

James sighed as he took a drink of his tea, "Yea would think that these people heading to Australia would learnt o leave some behind to deal with problems here and elsewhere," he said to himself as he sat his tea down and turned the page of the newspaper. "And I was enjoying not having to deal with hollows for a bloody change," he added in his Scottish accent.
Pociden
Pociden
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Quincy Meeting (Raiki / OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/0Quincy Meeting (Raiki / OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Quincy Meeting (Raiki / OPEN) Empty Re: Quincy Meeting (Raiki / OPEN)

Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:23 am
Pociden was walking around the areas of Karakura city as a relaxation method. This leisurely walk was nice and exciting as he got to meet new people here and there. Though, he had somewhat of a sad look on his face due to the fact that he was not able to meet the rest of the members in the squad nor the lieutenant or captain. Apparently they were all either at the war or on mission and whatnot. So his free time consisted mainly of walking through the areas of the Soul Society or Karakura city. He had reached the housing districts and walked for some time when he heard some type of Scottish music nearby. He walked towards the music and soon saw a house with a man sitting in his yard drinking tea and reading the newspaper. Pociden smiled and began to wave. He said to the man, "Hi there. I was in the area and I heard your Scottish music and wanted to see who was playing it. Your taste in Scottish music is pretty good I must admit. The name's Pociden by the way. Pociden P. Hearts."Pociden extended his arm towards the man and offered his hand to shake once he had gotten close enough.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Quincy Meeting (Raiki / OPEN) Left_bar_bleue25/100Quincy Meeting (Raiki / OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:23 am

»Entwurf, Skyzen«
»Quincy[2-4+]«

ATTENTION

NOTE: This thread, being that it was made far prior to Skyzen's arrival to Australia shall be dated BEFORE the battle within Bathurst. This shall not effect the fact that Pociden has obtained his Shikai, however and remain at his current tier of 2-5. Any other tier upgrades or personality changes that have affected other characters prior to this post shall not be effective upon entering this thread as it further in the past and will be void. I will be checking!

If ya don't like it, respectfully kick rox. ;]

Sorry about your luck,
-CPKallday-

Ahhh, what a quiet and desolate day. Skyzen sat on the small rocking chair that was on the balcony of his apartment located on the second floor as he smoked from a small wooden tobacco pipe as he gazed out to the beautiful... building that was right behind his. "What a sight... this damn, squeek!" The chair resounded a tiny cricking noise and it moved back and forth, which annoyed the shit out of Skyzen. It seemed as though every time he was trying to relax something had to come and ruin it. With that being said, his neighbor that lived behind him flung his sliding door open and stampeded outside.

"OIIII, SKY..SK...SKYMAN!" The man stumbled to recall his name. "STOP IT WITH THE DAMN ROCKING THROW THAT DAMN CHAIR OUT, THE THING IS LOUDER THAN MY TV!" He continued shouting throwing his fists into the air. A vein began to throb in his forehead in annoyance.

"Alright... Was getting annoyed of it myself. I'll go back inside, old man." He waved him off as the man gritted his teeth as Skyzen called him old. "I need to head to the store anyway." Skyzen rapidly rocked in his chair as the man stepped back inside his apartment and began to blast his TV's sound system to an obnoxious level. Skyzen replied to the action by rolling his eyes in discontent as he took himself indoors as well, grabbing his wallet, bag, and house key. He laid his pipe down on the counter that had cashed out while the man was screaming at him. He opened the door and walked out in his typical nonchalant manner that he always carried around with him.

As he proceed in the direction to the nearest grocery, he could hear the sound of, what seemed to be from what little knowledge he had of it, Scottish Music. Being the artist that he was, he decided he'd at least pick up the name of the artist and do some online research for his own personal collection of illegally downloaded music. The playlist was named "Around the World in 27 Days", as the amount of music equaled out to be just over twenty seven days worth of material. As he approached the sound, the smell of fresh brewed tea also tingled through his senses which gave him the urge to have some for himself. Maybe the guy would be generous.

Soon enough he was able to find where the music's source was as well as the tea. There were two people outside of the house. One man sat in a chair as the other extended his hand out in a gesture of greeting. As much as he didn't want to impede on the ongoing conversation he really wanted to know the name of that artist, so he selfish wants insisted he head that way and put off going to the grocery store.

"Yo, how's it going?" He queried with a gingerly smile on his face giving a slight wave of his left hand. "You wouldn't mind if I got a copy of that music you're playing would you? I'd like to add it to my lengthy collection." Once again asking, rudely interrupting the two's greeting to one another.

»END POST«

Last edited by CPKallday on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quincy Meeting (Raiki / OPEN) Sbb1I7e
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:42 pm
James looked at the two from over his paper and he nodded to them, "Oy, hello," he said to the two of them as he stood and placed his paper in the chair. "It is a pleasure to be meeting the two of you," he adds as he accepts the hand and shakes it. "James Douglas Sandilands and would the two of ye like a glass of tea?" he asks as he opens the gate to let them in.

"I am not sure who the artist is, i have had the cd for many a years. It was a friend of mine, god rest his soul," he states. "But ye can have a copy of it, as I am sure the music is older then I," he adds as he sits down. Taking a drink of his tea, he gets two more glasses and pours some tea. "I like the music, but i prefer to play me pipes, I find it is easier for me to relax, what with the war in Australia," he mentions.

Since James does not know who the two are, just that they both have spiritual energy, he says not much on Quincy's, Hollows, Shinigami and the other spiritual beings. Additionally, Jame sis spiritually aware, but he is not that strong, being a tier 4-1. Plus, he is a Quincy, but he has yet to met any other Quincy since he has arrived here in Karakura City.
Pociden
Pociden
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:38 am
"Ah I thanks for the offer of tea and inviting us into your yard." Pociden said as he walked into the yard. He stretched and glanced that the new person who had interrupted his greeting with this Scottish man. As far as Pociden could tell, this new person who had arrived contained some strong spiritual pressure but was human. Pociden began to wonder who and what he was when the Scottish man told him about his knowledge about the artist, his friend, and the fact about his pipe playing and the war. "Terribly sorry about your friend's death. I seemed like a nice person by giving you the CD." Pociden said. As he looked around at the peaceful community he said, "So you play the pipes? I do like a bag pipe song. If you could, it would be an honor if you could demonstrate your skills as a pipe player."
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Quincy Meeting (Raiki / OPEN) Left_bar_bleue25/100Quincy Meeting (Raiki / OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:33 am

»Entwurf, Skyzen«
»Quincy[2-4+]«

It wasn't very typical of Skyzen to approach strangers, being the not so social butterfly that he was, but the interesting music as well reiatsu that came from the two intrigued him into talking to the two. He was unsure what exactly the Shinigami was doing here instead of being off in Australia, which was a place that Skyzen would try to avoid at all costs. As for this other fellow he could sense that he was a Quincy, but would hold off on questioning his heritage for now.

As the man opened the gate up to the two, he smiled at the man as he was very humble to them for not knowing them at all. The man offered a glass of tea to Skyzen and he gladly accepted the offer with a nod and a smile. "That would be nice." He replied as the man took a sip of his own tea and poured the two a glass. The man agreed to give him a copy of the soundtrack that was playing which excited Skyzen to an extent that he snapped the glass from the table, which might have came off as rude, but he didn't care too much. However, he did feel a little remorse when the man said the CD was his passed friend's however shit happens so he shrugged it off and carried on with sipping on the tea as the man talked. The word Australia popped up in the conversation and it made Skyzen raise a brow.

"Ok, sorry to totally ignore everything else you just said, but what do you know about Australia exactly?" He knew the man was a Quincy, but he wanted to see if the guy was even proud of it himself, or was stowing it away and just using it when it seemed right. It was then that he realized he had been talking and hadn't even introduced himself formally. "My apologies guys, I'm Skyzen Entwurf." He looked back and forth between Pociden and James as he did so, he didn't offer a bodily gesture, such as a hand shake, as Pociden did. He wasn't too big on all that. "And sorry if I'm taking the conversation away from bag pipes, as interesting as that does sound... I'm just curious, as to what you know about the spiritual warfare that is taking place within Australia." He carried on, in hopes the whole bag pipe conversation would be dropped. As nice was it was to listen to the music he didn't exactly want to see someone play the pipes, as that was just taking it a little to far for him. However, he was very curious about the man's intel.

»END POST«

Quincy Meeting (Raiki / OPEN) Sbb1I7e
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum