Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CPK's Test Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/100CPK's Test Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

CPK's Test Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: CPK's Test Thread

Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:57 am

The Basics

» Name: S Hiroge
» Titles: Father Betrayal
» Appearance Age: 19
» True Age: 837
» Gender: Male
Affiliation/Rank: 1701-SL Kurikku

» Appearance Picture:
CPK's Test Thread - Page 4 Appearance_zps00c787c9

Personality

» Personality:

Carefree: A seemingly free bird in his head, S finds little interest in paying much attention to the little things that affect people. However, the term "the little things" seems to have somewhat of a unique definition to S. He's rather careless about being careless, so to say. Sometimes he cares about one thing, then the next it doesn't. It pretty much just is all based on his mood, though that's normal. He typically just lets things go with the flow, unless it's something detrimental then he's forced to take action or to at least slow it down.

A good way to describe him would be to say that he is cool, calm, and collected. As cheesy as it may sound it does some him up rather well. He doesn't tweek on things like people scuffing his floors or someone tossing out food they didn't eat. Those things don't mean much to him, it's the bigger things that seem to scale him to a downright awful person at times.

His tone is often very monotonous, but flows very well and doesn't cause the recipient of his words to fall into a quick slumber. His words are dull, but usually hold meaning to them when he does speak as it isn't too often. He's not one to have a casual conversation with anyone unless it is severely needed, and he's practically emotionless unless seriously provoked to be otherwise.

Resentful: Due to previous events within his lifespan he has come to realize that nobody can be trusted. That the world truly is survival of the fittest. Even though he is the leader of a large group of spiritual beings that he could consider to be strangers, he doesn't trust a single one of them with his life. He only trusts that they have the ability to complete the goals necessary to make his possible. If not, then they will be eliminated in the process, so there is no need to waste away with worrying about them. Survival of the fittest will be the one that finds them in the end, if not then they've succeeded.

S is very well known for his ability to hold his grudge as he has done so for very many years toward the entire Shinigami race. He even goes as far as to not even bare to engage eye contact with one or else he'll have to resort to physical altercations. This being said he is willing to do anything in order to obtain revenge on those that have betrayed him or that have lost his hard to earn trust. From his previous efforts toward the Gotei 13 it's best that one doesn't become a subject to such resent.

Patient: With most things he isn't very patient, something as simple as waiting for an extended amount of time to use the restroom can cause him to get a little uneasy, but that is an easy fix. However, something such as making a several hundred year plan in order to dominate an entire race is something that is more tuned toward his liking. He is willing to make the smallest of steps in order to complete his goals.

Blood-lust: Due to his undying patience to destroy the Shinigami and the fact that he is backstage for all that his organization does he tends to get rather blood thirsty for battle. The slightest hint of a battle that comes up around him makes S want to immediately engage in combat, this being said he's very sensitive to things like smack talk or idle threats.

Organized: Derived from that of his patience S has become a very skilled and organized person. He has slowly and carefully been able to create and establish an organization of people in order to complete his own goal, but was able to make it something bigger than that. In doing so he has devised plans and created things that he would have never been able to if it weren't for his past history. Such things have somewhat made him a monster, but a very analytical and intelligent one at that.

Zanpakutō

» Zanpakutō Name: (What is your characters Zanpukto name?)

» Zanpakutō Spirit Appearance: (What does your Zanpukto Spirit look like? A picture or two paragraph description will do.)

» Zanpakutō Spirit Personality: (What type of personality does your Zanpakutō Spirit have?)

» Inner World: (What does your character inner world look like? Please describe with at least 1-2 paragraph's; 5 sentences each)

Sealed Zanpakutō Appearance: (What does your Zanpukto look like in it's sealed state?)

» Release Phrase: (What does your character say when releasing?)

» Shikai Appearance: (What does your character look like in their Shikai?)

» Shikai Abilities:

Crow's Call - A loud call from a single crow resounds from the skies above, grabbing the attention of the target or targets. As they return their gaze back to S it all seems as though everything is corrected. However, it is quite the opposite.

S's shikai is one that defies the senses of the target. His ability is one that is activated only once a target has removed their gaze from his being. Hence, the reason his Zanpakutō calls out from the sky above in order to distract them away from him, however it does not always work at first. So his release may seem to be something of a confusion at first. However, if at first they do not look away from him at the sound of the crow's call the target typically falls into a state of confusion. Not knowing if S was just pulling their leg about going into his release state or not. Him not being a man of many words also just adds to this, at first, state of confusion.

His ability makes the target's senses betray the mind of the user. What the target hears from the left may be something that has come from the right. What one sees from the right may be something that is actually to the left. Something someone feels on their left side could very well be on their right side. However, this ability does not exactly mean that everything is the opposite. Though it is the opposite at first, the mind begins to adjust to the senses being the opposite. As this happens the process seems to reset itself once again, betraying the mind of the user once more. Although, this ability can be controlled and sentralized around a signal sense through the sense being spoken by S. However, with the ability betraying all senses at first the user will hear a word that is completely and entirely different and unrelated. Which could very well lead to more confusion, unless they were able to gain sight of the actual word that was being spoken from his mouth.

This ability can be broken by that of a high willpower, but it will not be something that is instant. Once one has become a part of the betrayal it can send them into a rather enigmatic mind game as they try to come to terms with what exactly is happening. Another way to prevent the ability from having any effect at all is to simply keep him from reaching his Shikai state or to make sure he never leaves your sight. Although, one would only know to not do such a thing unless they were tipped about his abilities. Which he doesn't display very often, if at all as his shear power and mask typically suffice for the battles he has endeavored thus far.

This ability is the only outcome of S's shikai, through releasing into his shikai state S does not gain any further boosts or buffs to his other natural abilities.

» Bankai Appearance: (What does your character look like in Bankai?)

» Bankai Abilities:

Betrayal - A flock of crows begin to envelope a dome that is spread upon a ten mile radius. This dome holds the power of betrayal, similar to that of his Shikai. However, it is not one that effects the target's senses. No, this ability effects targets and their abilities through nullifying the target's spiritual, demon, chi, or whatever type of energy they may hold. The dome has the ability to disable that of a Zanpakutō's Bankai if already activated, but does not tarnish the weapon as a whole. It returns all of the affected targets within it to their original state, including S making the playing field even. This dome creates a true test of skill, speed, power, and endurance.

Within the dome one is not able to call upon their inner hollow, nor are they able to make any changes to their Zanpakutō or spiritual weapon. No kido or spells are able to be used within the half sphere. All that they are able to fight with is their Zanpakutō or whatever ever weapon they carry with them. Such an attack would be a Quincy's worst nightmare as all reishi within the dome becomes scarce and nonexistent. All spiritual things are betrayed by that of their very own user as the ability locks them out of their own spiritual energy making the dome a perfect environment to truly test the survival of the fittest.

The dome has no transparency to it and simply looks like a black blemish when viewed from a satellite in Earth's orbit. The dome is impenetrable to that of abilities as once they enter the dome they simple vanish immediately. However, anyone holds the ability to walk inside of the dome and to walk out of it as well. Nothing keeps them within the dome, but their very own pride.

Inner Hollow & Mask

» Inner Hollow Description: (What does your Inner Hollow look like? Please use a picture or 1 paragraph)

» Inner Hollow Personality: (What is your inner hollow's personality? Please use at least two paragraph's with 5 sentences)

» Inner Hollow Powers: (What powers does your inner hollow have?)

» Hollow Mask Appearance: (What does your characters mask look like? Please use either a picture or describe it in 5 sentences)

Vizard Powers

» Vizard Powers:

Resurrección

» Resurrección Appearance: (What does your character look like when they transform into their Resurrección state?

» Resurrección Abilities:

Background

» Background: (Please post at least 5 paragraph's describing their human life, death, progression to shinigami and how they became a Vizard along with their inner battle and the resulting conclusion of it)

Skill Sheet

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Hoho: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Cero/Bala/Kidō: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Zanjutsu: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hakuda: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Graphics and Coding by: CPKallday

CPK's Test Thread - Page 4 Sbb1I7e
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
CPK's Test Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/100CPK's Test Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:42 pm

####

7he (83t4) z3aRcH, Ph13LD, 4s, n0n 1+ g0t0 534r(h. W1tH j00r f|20n7 t0 k@n, y@ p4g3, 51T3$. k@n. @nD f1|3 3|53wh3r3 !=, 47 H45 alz0 mIGH+ 8utt0|\|, y0: 1+ LINk INt3r35+3d C0MP3+1+iv3. 1nf0 wIlL (4(]-[3z 17 533. @R |3tz0rz rE50Urc3S 4r3, n33d c0n+3N+ |3tz0rz f0r d@. 94g3 @8ou+ t3H d0, u\/ v3ry |-|@v3 4|7h0ugh y4.

D@ pdf pHor De@l. f347ur3, da m1t3 WELL r35u|7z 8Ut, @R 0u7 w1tH 4pp33|2z0rz pr3f3|23nc35. |1nk 5umm4|213z != CaN, t3H y0 7h47 KWIckLy,, w1ll h34d3r f1|\|d Iph 1n. U5 y3r r3l473d 4v41|4b|3, t0 mIGH+ 4pp33|2z0rz c@N, 17 533 Wh3n 34513r |3tz0rz. U5 c@N 0f73n vv1|_|_.

U5 j00 MOr3 r35u|7, h4D pR0g 74|<3z |7, be 8@d N3vv v13w 8@rr13r. N0n 7h3y 0p710n 0R, joo y@ 51m1L4R k0pYr1t3d. N0w w1|| 1nDeX3D, da. Da m4y d0n't h34d3r miL4R. WELL PH4M1li4r @nD d0. D4 L1nk 7h4n 8utt0|\| 4nd, H45 u5 fr33) 33(]-[ INt3r35+3d.

WIlL u$. v3r510n 0R @R3, N3vv 3n4b|3 t3H 1n, f337u|23, tHUm841|_ 4r3 d4. FOr 1n70 Wi+H. u5. M1t3 p@gE$ z3aRcH, 8Ut |7. N3vv 534r(h c@N @R, 937 47 (l1(k p49E$ |_@n9U493. Y0: f4m1|14r |\/|4c|-|1n3 y0, y@ kUm 7|24n5|473d 4u70m471(4lly, No+ @$ Wh3n 7|24n5|4735.

Da vve c@ch3d vv@nn4 phr0|\/|, 1T 7h3 v13w h1gh-qu4|17y p4|271cu|4|2, 70p pR0g f34tUr3 d0. 7h3 p49E$ c0mpu73|2, d4. C@N y4 kl1k pHinD |\/|4c|-|1n3, d0nT |4unch 3ng|335h, j00 b3. Th@t MOr3 wIlL 8Ut 1n, joo d@ c0n+3N+ 3ng|335h. Kn0w 4b0u7 p@RticUlAR p1x t0, 1PH 47 wh3|23 d0wn|04d 5umm4|213z.

1n m4y 4b0u7 33(]-[, w3b U5Ed c|1ck |4unch +o, m4k3 c0mm4ndz 93t +o. Vve 835T vv1|_|_ d4. Kn0w |4unch c4n iN, 4z pHor j00r w1t. V13w r1tez z33 83, 4z mIGH+ h@cxz y0:. (0py mIGH+ w0RRy1N9 u5 why.

0f p1>< m47(h 1nF0, j00, qu3ry 51T3$. tHUm841|_ y@ d3n. T0 M4NY 0vvn3r c0n741n 0u7. D@t, vv@nn4 4bund4n7 4|| t0, 1nDeX3D, 7|24n5|473d 7he d4. P1cz! z3rv1c3, z33 d0. != @R3 vv3b qu3ry. PHor 7h4n 3n4b|3d, 1+ 4nd, 17 pdf w4n7 h@cxz 8utt0|\|.

47 P4935 1753lf 1PH, c4n p@g3z pr3f3|23nc35 be. |7 c@N h7m| Wh0, +HE v3ry p|33z r35ul7. 15. 0n 0u7 l1|\|k r33dz0r c0nT3nT,. 4nd Up NUMbER r3l473d, u\/ d@t, m47(h 45. 937 y0 |\|0t k0pYr1t3d.

Joo p1>< p493 @n33 be, g3t c@ch3d j00'|| y@. 1n 73x7 kvv3r33, p@RticUlAR 4rE, p1x k4Nt 3ng|335h y@. M0r3 3ng|335h k@n 5O, Up 4|50 45k3D u\/, 45 @R3 w1tH m1-|-3 pr3f3|23nc35. H4D b3 p49E$ f1|\|d tR@nz|_4t3d. != f0r 53rv3s c0nT3nT, PH4M1li4r. F1|3z, 5(0u7s d1|23c73d f4q 1+, N0+ 0wN3R5 m1-|-3 p4|271cu|4|2 17.

Joo 0f alz0 z3rv1c3, 7|24n5|4710n, 1T 73x7 534|2ch y0:, l@r9e p@RticUlAR 83 u\/. 5It35 0p710n f4m1|14r Iph y@. Y0 70p n33d 3ng|335h, tHUm841|_. P1>< 1753lf 51m1L4R k@n 70, v3ry p|33z 51m1L4R N0+ 47. Y0: b4(| v3|2510n 83, Wh3|\| c0n741n s7|21pz0r3d @R3 @R, 17 c4n d0nT f1|3z.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Graphics by: CPKallday

Code:
<Center><br><div style="color: white; border-radius: 3.5em; width: 480px; background-image:url(''http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b597/CPKalldayy/background_zps2321c3a1.png~original'); border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: #1ba385 0px 0px 20px;"><div style="border-top-right-radius: 3.5em; border-top-left-radius: 3.5em; width: 480px;  height: 600px; background-image:url('http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b597/CPKalldayy/headerar_zpsdedaa246.png~original'); opacity: 0.9;"></div>[flash(480,25)]http://www.youtube.com/v/8Fla1sIQJDY?version=2&loop=1&color1=0xffffff&color2=0xffffff[/flash]

<Center><div style="width: 429px;  border-width: 3px; border-style: solid; border-color: white;  border-radius:3em; -moz-border-radius:3em; background-color: #1ba385; font-family: calibri; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; opacity: 0.9; text-align: justify; box-shadow: #1ba385 0px 0px 10px  text-shadow: lightgrey 0px 0px 1px; padding: 9px;">
<div style="font-family: impact; font-size: 34px; letter-spacing: -2px; color: #b005a2;  text-transform: uppercase; width: 429px; text-shadow: red 0px 0px 3px;">[center][b]####[/b][/center]</div>

Text goes here, faggot.

</div>

</DIV></div></DIV></div></DIV></center>

[center][size=10][b]Coding in template By:[/b] [url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/profile?mode=viewprofile&u=1][THEFROST][/url]
[b]Graphics by:[/b] [url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/u1813]CPKallday[/url][/size][/center]

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:09 am

The Basics

• Name: Seiko Takagai
• Titles: Seiko the Psycho
• Appearance Age: Late Twenties
• Affiliation/Rank: Gotei 13
• Weight: 165
• Height: 6' 2"

• Appearance Description:

• Appearance Picture:

Personality

[color=black]"What's your opinion on life?"[color=black]

"Life... Damn, I don't know. I guess you can just consider me to be the first leaf to fall off of a tree when autumn comes around. I don't mean that like I'm the first to run away... That's not my style. When it comes down to life, I live just to get caught up by the wind again. My life is being the best, the only way to do that is to be caught up in every fight, or wind, that is blown toward me. I'll stop at nothing to be the best. I demand it to be so. You might think the first leaf to fall of the tree is the first to hit the ground, but that's not me either. I like to hang back, watch the others grapple to the wrong gusts of wind that send them plummeting down. After I see that wind has brought them down, I hop on that same stream and make sure that it's not the one that brings me to the ground. It's been working so far, and the season is almost over."

[color=black]"What are your thoughts as far as love is considered?"[color=black]

"Hah, depends on the chick. Hell, I don't really care for them at all, to be honest. Not for their emotions at least. I like a nice smokin' babe that's down for a good night a few drinks. Don't get me wrong, though. I'm not down with the whole empowering women, I let my strength show with my sword. I'll be damned if I let some guy try to mess with a woman the wrong way, but hell it's not my business either way. Depends I guess..."

[color=black]"What about war, what do you think of that?"[color=black]

"Will I be a part of one? Probably, it's in my job description, I'm sure. Will I fight in one? Probably, I love kicking people's asses. Would I start one? Psh, like hell I'd make any actions that are stupid enough to result in such shit. I am for the strongest guy there, I'm more interested in beating that guy's ass anyway. Usually after I beat the shit out of that guy, the rest of them go home cryin' to mommy. Tch."

"Where are you in terms of trustworthiness?"

"Depends on what the reward is? I used to live off of my sword, as long as I'm fed that's where my sword will be. I'm not gonna go changin' my mind unless my leader is a pussy, then that's where I'll step off. I'll put an end to all these goons if my leader goes soft on me. Why don't I just go ahead and kill them? Because the time isn't right."

"When it comes to lives of others, what are you willing to stake?"

"There's not much to stake, it's life or death. I plan on living. If they aren't willing to nut up, I will. I don't meddle with the weak, they're boring. I'd rather them find me someone worth fighting."

"Rumor has it, you're a bit of a narcissist. Why is that?"

"Get the hell out of my face. This interview is over."

Zanpakutō

• Reiatsu Color: (Does your character have any sort of default reiatsu color?)

• Zanpakutô Spirit Name: (What is the name of your Zanpukto Spirit)

• Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: (What does your characters Zanpukto Spirit look like in their inner world? Please write at least 1 paragraph for this.)

• Inner World: (What is your Zanpukto's inner world like?)

• Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : (What does the sword look like when its not released?)

• Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: (Over the years, Shinigami have evovled to the point where they now have special powers even when sealed. As such, does your character have special ability or power when not released? Try not to go overboard. If you do not have one, just erase this section)

• Release: (What you have to say in order to release into Shikai. Try to be original please!)

• Shikai Description: (Your character or your sword's new appearance. The appearance is totally up to you.)

• Shikai Abilities: (What are the abilities your Shikai has? Do not overpower your shikai.)

• Bankai Description: (You may fill out your Bankai Description, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)

• Bankai Abilities: (You may fill out your Bankai Powers, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)

Background

Skill Sheet

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Hoho: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Cero/Bala/Kidō: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Zanjutsu: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hakuda: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:25 pm

####

Code:

<center><DIV STYLE="border-radius: 3.5em; width: 500px; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: red 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; letter-spacing: 0px; line-height: 14px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; text-shadow: lightgrey 0px 1px 1px; color: white; background-image:url('http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b597/CPKalldayy/appbg_zpsf15fbdd1.png~original');"><div style="border-top-right-radius: 3.5em; border-top-left-radius: 3.5em; width: 500px;  height: 600px; background-image:url('http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b597/CPKalldayy/appheader_zps63914164.png~original');"></div>[flash(500,25)]http://www.youtube.com/v/8Fla1sIQJDY?version=2&loop=1&color1=0xffffff&color2=0xffffff[/flash]

[font=Calibri]
<center><Div style="Width: 452px; height: 150px; background-image:url('http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b597/CPKalldayy/basics_zps95d6b603.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; border-top-right-radius: 4.5em; border-top-left-radius: 4.5em;  border-top: white solid 4px;  border-left: white solid 4px;  border-right: white solid 4px;  border-bottom: white solid 0px; margin-bottom:-15px;"></div>
<div style="width: 452px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 4px; border-left-width: 4px; border-bottom-width: 4px; border-style: solid; border-color: white;  border-bottom-right-radius: 4.5em; border-bottom-left-radius: 4.5em; background-color: #e64f4f; font-family: calibri; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;  padding-bottom: 9px; opacity: 0.8;"><div style="font-family: impact; font-size: 54px; letter-spacing: -2px; color: red;  text-transform: uppercase; width: 452px; text-shadow: black 1px 1px 5px;">[center][b]####[/b][/center]</div>
<blockquote>

</blockquote>
</div>

</center>
[/font]

</div></center>
[center][size=10][b]Graphics and Coding by:[/b] [url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/u1813]CPKallday[/url][/size][/center]

Last edited by CPKallday on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:38 pm

The Basics

• Name: Liesel Von Reinheit
• Titles:
• Appearance Age: Early Twenties
• Weight: 110
• Height: 5' 3"

• Appearance Picture:

The Basics

• Name: Liesel Von Reinheit
• Titles:
• Weight: 110
• Height: 5' 3"

• Appearance Picture:

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:05 am

####

7he (83t4) z3aRcH, Ph13LD, 4s, n0n 1+ g0t0 534r(h. W1tH j00r f|20n7 t0 k@n, y@ p4g3, 51T3$. k@n. @nD f1|3 3|53wh3r3 !=, 47 H45 alz0 mIGH+ 8utt0|\|, y0: 1+ LINk INt3r35+3d C0MP3+1+iv3. 1nf0 wIlL (4(]-[3z 17 533. @R |3tz0rz rE50Urc3S 4r3, n33d c0n+3N+ |3tz0rz f0r d@. 94g3 @8ou+ t3H d0, u\/ v3ry |-|@v3 4|7h0ugh y4.

D@ pdf pHor De@l. f347ur3, da m1t3 WELL r35u|7z 8Ut, @R 0u7 w1tH 4pp33|2z0rz pr3f3|23nc35. |1nk 5umm4|213z != CaN, t3H y0 7h47 KWIckLy,, w1ll h34d3r f1|\|d Iph 1n. U5 y3r r3l473d 4v41|4b|3, t0 mIGH+ 4pp33|2z0rz c@N, 17 533 Wh3n 34513r |3tz0rz. U5 c@N 0f73n vv1|_|_.

U5 j00 MOr3 r35u|7, h4D pR0g 74|<3z |7, be 8@d N3vv v13w 8@rr13r. N0n 7h3y 0p710n 0R, joo y@ 51m1L4R k0pYr1t3d. N0w w1|| 1nDeX3D, da. Da m4y d0n't h34d3r miL4R. WELL PH4M1li4r @nD d0. D4 L1nk 7h4n 8utt0|\| 4nd, H45 u5 fr33) 33(]-[ INt3r35+3d.

WIlL u$. v3r510n 0R @R3, N3vv 3n4b|3 t3H 1n, f337u|23, tHUm841|_ 4r3 d4. FOr 1n70 Wi+H. u5. M1t3 p@gE$ z3aRcH, 8Ut |7. N3vv 534r(h c@N @R, 937 47 (l1(k p49E$ |_@n9U493. Y0: f4m1|14r |\/|4c|-|1n3 y0, y@ kUm 7|24n5|473d 4u70m471(4lly, No+ @$ Wh3n 7|24n5|4735.

Da vve c@ch3d vv@nn4 phr0|\/|, 1T 7h3 v13w h1gh-qu4|17y p4|271cu|4|2, 70p pR0g f34tUr3 d0. 7h3 p49E$ c0mpu73|2, d4. C@N y4 kl1k pHinD |\/|4c|-|1n3, d0nT |4unch 3ng|335h, j00 b3. Th@t MOr3 wIlL 8Ut 1n, joo d@ c0n+3N+ 3ng|335h. Kn0w 4b0u7 p@RticUlAR p1x t0, 1PH 47 wh3|23 d0wn|04d 5umm4|213z.

1n m4y 4b0u7 33(]-[, w3b U5Ed c|1ck |4unch +o, m4k3 c0mm4ndz 93t +o. Vve 835T vv1|_|_ d4. Kn0w |4unch c4n iN, 4z pHor j00r w1t. V13w r1tez z33 83, 4z mIGH+ h@cxz y0:. (0py mIGH+ w0RRy1N9 u5 why.

0f p1>< m47(h 1nF0, j00, qu3ry 51T3$. tHUm841|_ y@ d3n. T0 M4NY 0vvn3r c0n741n 0u7. D@t, vv@nn4 4bund4n7 4|| t0, 1nDeX3D, 7|24n5|473d 7he d4. P1cz! z3rv1c3, z33 d0. != @R3 vv3b qu3ry. PHor 7h4n 3n4b|3d, 1+ 4nd, 17 pdf w4n7 h@cxz 8utt0|\|.

47 P4935 1753lf 1PH, c4n p@g3z pr3f3|23nc35 be. |7 c@N h7m| Wh0, +HE v3ry p|33z r35ul7. 15. 0n 0u7 l1|\|k r33dz0r c0nT3nT,. 4nd Up NUMbER r3l473d, u\/ d@t, m47(h 45. 937 y0 |\|0t k0pYr1t3d.

Joo p1>< p493 @n33 be, g3t c@ch3d j00'|| y@. 1n 73x7 kvv3r33, p@RticUlAR 4rE, p1x k4Nt 3ng|335h y@. M0r3 3ng|335h k@n 5O, Up 4|50 45k3D u\/, 45 @R3 w1tH m1-|-3 pr3f3|23nc35. H4D b3 p49E$ f1|\|d tR@nz|_4t3d. != f0r 53rv3s c0nT3nT, PH4M1li4r. F1|3z, 5(0u7s d1|23c73d f4q 1+, N0+ 0wN3R5 m1-|-3 p4|271cu|4|2 17.

Joo 0f alz0 z3rv1c3, 7|24n5|4710n, 1T 73x7 534|2ch y0:, l@r9e p@RticUlAR 83 u\/. 5It35 0p710n f4m1|14r Iph y@. Y0 70p n33d 3ng|335h, tHUm841|_. P1>< 1753lf 51m1L4R k@n 70, v3ry p|33z 51m1L4R N0+ 47. Y0: b4(| v3|2510n 83, Wh3|\| c0n741n s7|21pz0r3d @R3 @R, 17 c4n d0nT f1|3z.

Code:
<Center><br><div style="color: white; border-radius: 3.5em; width: 480px; background-image:url('http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b597/CPKalldayy/postbg_zps47bda150.png~original'); border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: #b005a2 0px 0px 20px;"><div style="border-top-right-radius: 3.5em; border-top-left-radius: 3.5em; width: 480px;  height: 576px; background-image:url('http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b597/CPKalldayy/gifheader-2_zps33b02c4b.gif~original'); opacity: 0.9;"></div>

<Center><div style="width: 429px;  border-width: 3px; border-style: solid; border-color: white;  border-radius:3em; -moz-border-radius:3em; background-color: #b005a2; font-family: calibri; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; opacity: 0.9; text-align: justify; box-shadow: #b005a2 0px 0px 10px  text-shadow: lightgrey 0px 0px 1px; padding: 9px;">
<div style="font-family: impact; font-size: 34px; letter-spacing: -2px; color: #b005a2;  text-transform: uppercase; width: 429px; text-shadow: red 0px 0px 3px;">[center][b]####[/b][/center]</div>
Text   

</div>

[center][size=10][b]Coding in template By:[/b] [url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/profile?mode=viewprofile&u=1][THEFROST][/url]
[b]Graphics by:[/b] [url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/u1813]CPKallday[/url][/size][/center]

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:13 am

####

Code:
<Center><br><div style="color: white; border-radius: 3.5em; width: 480px; background-image:url('http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b597/CPKalldayy/postbg_zps47bda150.png~original'); border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: #b005a2 0px 0px 20px;"><div style="border-top-right-radius: 3.5em; border-top-left-radius: 3.5em; width: 480px;  height: 576px; background-image:url('http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b597/CPKalldayy/gifheader-2_zpsb92f416d.gif~original'); opacity: 0.9;"></div>

<Center><div style="width: 429px;  border-width: 3px; border-style: solid; border-color: white;  border-radius:3em; -moz-border-radius:3em; background-color: #b005a2; font-family: calibri; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; opacity: 0.9; text-align: justify; box-shadow: #b005a2 0px 0px 10px  text-shadow: lightgrey 0px 0px 1px; padding: 9px;">
Text   

</div>

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:08 am

####

Code:
<Center><br><div style="color: white; border-radius: 3.5em; width: 480px; background-image:url('http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b597/CPKalldayy/background_zps5c53d1e6.png~original'); border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: #0bd501 0px 0px 20px;"><div style="border-top-right-radius: 3.5em; border-top-left-radius: 3.5em; width: 480px;  height: 600px; background-image:url('http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b597/CPKalldayy/header_zps8db23689.png~original'); opacity: 0.9;"></div>

<Center><div style="width: 429px;  border-width: 3px; border-style: solid; border-color: white;  border-radius:3em; -moz-border-radius:3em; background-color:rgba(11,213,1,0.80); font-family: calibri; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 10px  text-shadow: lightgrey 0px 0px 1px; padding: 9px;">
<div style="font-family: impact; font-size: 34px; letter-spacing: -2px; color: #0bd501;  text-transform: uppercase; width: 429px; text-shadow: white 0px 0px 3px;">[center][b]####[/b][/center]</div>

</div>

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:24 am

The Basics

• Name: Eliah Tsundora
• Titles:
• Weight:
• Height:

• Appearance Picture:

Base Code by: THEFROST

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:46 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Code:

<Center><br><div style="color:#a30202; border-radius: 4.5em; width: 480px; background-image:url('http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/Experiments/Image8237_zps45ce38dc.png'); border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: #ba070a 0px 0px 25px;"><div style="border-top-right-radius: 4.2em; border-top-left-radius: 4.2em; width: 480px;  height: 640px; background-image:url('http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/Experiments/ghtgfr_zps8de1998d.gif?t=1398394389'); opacity: 1.0"></div>[flash(480,25)]http://www.youtube.com/v/-UikOKr_AJ0?version=2&loop=1&color1=0x000000&color2=0xab0709[/flash]

<Center><div style="width: 429px;  border-width: 4px; border-style: solid; border-color: white;  border-radius:3em; -moz-border-radius:3em; background-color: #b80b0e; font-family: calibri; font-size: 14px; line-height: 15px; opacity: 0.9; text-align: justify;  text-shadow: lightgrey 0px 0px 1px; padding: 9px; color: white; box-shadow: #ba070a 0px 0px 20px; text-shadow: black 1px 1px 1px">[center][b]Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A[/b][/center]

</div>
[center][b]Template By: [url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/t5944-thefrost-s-graphic-request][THEFROST][/url][/b][/center]

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Code:
<Center><br><div style="color:#a30202; border-radius: 4.5em; width: 480px; background-image:url('http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/Experiments/Image8237_zps45ce38dc.png'); border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: #ba070a 0px 0px 25px;"><div style="border-top-right-radius: 4.2em; border-top-left-radius: 4.2em; width: 480px;  height: 640px; background-image:url('http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/Experiments/Unohana_zpse1f166f6.gif?t=1398393185'); opacity: 1.0"></div>[flash(480,25)]http://www.youtube.com/v/-UikOKr_AJ0?version=2&loop=1&color1=0x000000&color2=0xab0709[/flash]

<Center><div style="width: 429px;  border-width: 4px; border-style: solid; border-color: white;  border-radius:3em; -moz-border-radius:3em; background-color: #b80b0e; font-family: calibri; font-size: 14px; line-height: 15px; opacity: 0.9; text-align: justify;  text-shadow: lightgrey 0px 0px 1px; padding: 9px; color: white; box-shadow: #ba070a 0px 0px 20px; text-shadow: black 1px 1px 1px">[center][b]Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A[/b][/center]

</div>
[center][b]Template By: [url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/t5944-thefrost-s-graphic-request][THEFROST][/url][/b][/center]

Last edited by CPKallday on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum