Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kurikku Left_bar_bleue25/100The Kurikku Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

The Kurikku Empty The Kurikku

Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:05 pm

»WHO«
-誰-

The Kurikku(クリック, lit American English Translation The Clique.)
Alignment: Lawful Evil
The Kurikku is a well-tuned mass of hollow beings. Their races include that of Vizards, Arrancar, and Hollows of all shapes, strengths, sizes, and abilities. The group is notorious for their small scale attacks that they have put onto the Soul Society releasing the plague that carries the ability to obtain Hollow powers. The Kurikku are a tight knit group and consider themselves to all be family. For hundreds of years they have lived in refuge upon Hueco Mundo where the founding members were left stranded by the Gotei 13.

Their creation came along after they had been completely abandoned by the Gotei 13, sending a large number of Shinigami out to Hueco Mundo in order to complete a search and rescue for another being. Young Shinigami at the time, they ecstatically accepted the mission and headed off immediately, but upon arrival they found that their communications hardware was faulty and would not function properly. A large number of their group died fatal, but honorable deaths as they attempted to fight any and all Hollows they came their way for days. After defeating one of the many waves of Hollows a serpent-like Hollow came to the scene. The Hollow told them in it's broken language that it meant no harm and it would provide them aid and protection. The leader of the group, S Hiroge, didn't know if he was to trust the hollow before, but had no other choice. The Hollow possessed healing abilities and healed those that he could, but was only able to keep ten of them alive.

The group proceeded on still trying to complete their mission, however S Hiroge felt as though they had been betrayed by their leaders and that this was just a mission to outsource them from their ranks. Frustrated he rallied his men up decided that they would not make any attempts to return, they would make Hueco Mundo their home and live along side that of the Hollows. S Hiroge preached that here life was more simple anyway, you either lived or died: Survival of the Fittest. They all agreed and the Hollow even vowed his life to the group and would teach them all he knew of the Hollow-race. After years of studying one of the members spoke up in a harlequin manner, "What if we could just eat Hollows and get their powers?" S Hiroge let the thought sink in and even though it was a joke he took it very seriously and they began to experiment with the idea. Soon enough they were able to create a virus from a Hollows blood and inject into the bloodstream of the user. This caused immediate Hollowfication where the Shinigami would have to fight against the Hollow mentally in order to keep their body. Thus, the Kurikku was created.

»WHERE«
-どこ-

The Kurikku can be located in their fortress unseen to the eye deep within Hueco Mundo, where they reside along side Hollows and Arrancar.

»GOALS«
-目標-

The goals of the Kurikku are simple, Shinigami eradication. Thus creating a Hollow species uprise, with the Shinigami trained as Vizards and the Gotei 13 near population-bankruptcy there would be no heaven or hell. Life after life would continue to be a survival of the fittest just as the Hollows would have to live. Of course things would turn sour after that, possibly, leading to internal problems within Hueco Mundo, but only the strongest would survive.

»BENEFITS«
-メリット-

Benefits of joining the Kurikku? Well that's simple, you will be given an opportunity to become hollowfied by the method of your choice. Whether you are a high tier or low tier, the only down fall is this doesn't mean guaranteed success to becoming a Vizard. The lower your tier the lower chance you have of the process being successful. If all fails you may become a hollow or even Arrancar, however the Kurikku will still have a spot for you.

Another benefit to joining would be never being alone, due to their extremely proficient communications gear so that nobody is left behind. You will be able to freely come and go into Hueco Mundo using the Garganta, and become allies with friendly Hollows and Arrancar. It's not too often that members of the Kurikku travel alone, their strength is in their numbers, the more the merrier.

»ROSTER«
-名簿-

Members within the Kurikku are categorized by number, this number does not represent their strength or rank, but their time within the organization. The first two numbers are represented by the century and the second two are represented by the order you entered in that century. You will then be given a letter code that will represent your original race and rate, which is given upon acceptance. The Kurikku operates with no leadership other than that of the Founders, all of the founders have an equal say in all of their efforts but are superseded by S Hiroge through a unanimous decision to make him the unofficial leader. There is no rank within the Kurikku, only seniority.

Everyone that is in the Kurikku has a purpose within the organization and is given to them based on their history and personality. However, you do have the choice to switch rates if you are able to recruit someone to take yours or kill someone in order to obtain theirs.

Key
A-Assassin
Having this position you will be issued contacts, or campers, that have been scouting the target you are assassinating. You must do this task alone, but the campers will always have you in sight.
B-Bruiser
The big boys of the Kurikku, these guys don't hold the front lines, they destroy the others front lines. Meaning, you have to be a well skilled warrior in order to be placed with this rate.
C-Camper
Campers are the scouts of the organization and are considered a very viable rate, the lives of others are in your hands. You watch and take notes with other campers in order to execute attacks, as well as for calling back up. They too get their hands dirty, but they are the last to reveal themselves.
D-Damage
As a Damage rate your sole responsibility is to apply pressure to the target or enemy. This rate is specified for that have somewhat of a blood lust and excellent stamina.
E-Evened
These are people that don't exactly fit into any other group because they either lack skill or they are just a well rounded character and it would be better to utilize all of their abilities rather than just giving them one job.
F-Forger
This is the developmental division of the Kurikku, the fabricate items as well farm Hollows so that new members have a choice of what Hollow they would like to absorb if that were their choice of hollowification.
G-Guard
Guards are exactly what you think they are, guards. They stand post within Hueco Mundo, and the Living World in order to catch Shinigami in places they don't belong.
H-Healer
This rate is made for those that specialize in healing, which aren't many. They aren't exactly needed, because there are healing springs located in their headquarters.
S-Support
This is the rate for those that have mind-altering abilities, or the ability to make their enemies a weaker target or their allies a stronger target. At times, these members may not be considered to be very good with fighting, but that's not true for all.

-Hybrids-

Hybrids are able to be assigned to those that obtain an ability that fits more than one rate. Having this does not make them any better or stronger or a "higher ranking" than other rates. This simply means that their abilities are useful in different areas rather than being honed down to one.

»APPLY NOW«
-今適用-

NOTICE: If you are going to reserve then just post a line saying that you'd like to reserve a position.

Name: Character's Name
Year Joined: What year did they join the Kurikku
Application: Post your character's approved app here.
Race: Races allowed are Hollows, Arrancar, Vizards, and Shinigami that wish to convert. For other races please PM me. If you do wish to convert to a Vizard then please state how.
Tier: Character's tier
Requested Rate: What would you like to do? Doesn't mean you will get it if the spot doesn't match your character at all, or if I find a better place for you for plot reasons.
Reason to Join: Why would your character fit in here?

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Character's Name
[b]Year Joined:[/b] What year did they join the Kurikku
[b]Application:[/b] Post your character's approved app here.
[b]Race:[/b] Races allowed are Hollows, Arrancar, Vizards, and Shinigami that wish to convert. For other races please PM me. If you do wish to convert to a Vizard then please state how.
[b]Tier:[/b] Character's tier
[b]Requested Rate:[/b] What would you like to do? Doesn't mean you will get it if the spot doesn't match your character at all, or if I find a better place for you for plot reasons.
[b]Reason to Join:[/b] Why would your character fit in here?

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by CPKallday on Wed May 14, 2014 7:04 am; edited 21 times in total

The Kurikku Sbb1I7e
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kurikku Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Kurikku Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

The Kurikku Empty Re: The Kurikku

Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:02 pm
Name: Sadou, Asu
Year Joined: 1700s
Application: Reserving
Race: Vizard
Tier: N/A
Requested Rate: Bruiser
Reason to Join: One of the founding members, crazy bitch, hated her comrades in Soul Society anyways.

The Kurikku 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:19 pm

»YOU'RE ALMOST THERE!«

All you need to do now is get your app completed and approved and you'll be my 1703!
I left 1702 open for the next person, she's too crazy to be 02. lol.

The Kurikku Sbb1I7e
Anonymous

Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:21 am
Name: Himeko Kyouko
Year Joined: 2310
Application: The Goddess of Vectors
Tier: 2-2
Requested Rate: What you decide is best for her.
Reason to Join: Himeko had goteen bored in Hueco Mundo and when she found out there was a group made up of Arrancar, Shinigami, Vizard, and Hollows, well she was intrigued. Thus she set out to see the group, and found herself even more interested. She requested that she would be able to join the group, not only to work for the group but also that she could quench her boredom.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:52 pm

»Looks good to me!«

You're approved as 2310. I can see her getting along with Camilla in the frontlines, however she lacks the strength necessary to be a brute, so I see her as a good Damage role.

Welcome to the Kurikku!
2310-SD

The Kurikku Sbb1I7e
Matsu
Matsu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kurikku Left_bar_bleue0/0The Kurikku Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:20 am
Name: Farran Alratar
Year Joined: 2224
Application: [link]
Race: Arrancar
Tier: 3-4
Requested Rate: Either Bruiser or Guard works best, I think.
Reason to Join: Farran was saved by Bikuta and the Kirikku when he was an Adjuchas. Since then, he has sworn to serve the Kirikku.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:57 pm

»TODO ES BUENO!«

That's everything's good in Spanish... I think.
Yeahhhh, Guard looks to be this characters best fit, though he does look rather well rounded. There is no error in the number I'm about to give you, so don't fret. XD

Welcome to the Kurikku!
2222-AG

The Kurikku Sbb1I7e
Pammy
Pammy
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kurikku Left_bar_bleue40/100The Kurikku Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:16 pm
Name: Pamela Aikara
Year Joined: 2380
Application: Approved App
Race: Arrancar
Tier: 3-4
Requested Rate: Open to the position her powers are most suitable for
Reason to Join: Pamela needs to get used to the idea that she has a place where she belongs. Though her powers are a desirable trait, she has discovered most of her life to be lie. Having a group to be a part of and people who rely on her would give her the support to keep going.

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:26 am

»TODO ES BUENO!«

I know for a fact that that is spanish for Everything is good now. Anyway, I can see your character as a good support role, but that's not something that I had created yet. Soooo, I'm creating that specifically for Pamela.

As for the date she joined, seeing as you don't have it in your history or anything I'd really like for Camilla to have a thread with this girl in the past thread. Seeing as I don't have many threads for Camilla that is why I would like her to do the recruitment. Unless you have any objections I'd like to ask you to start the thread in the Time Chamber, the setting being Hueco Mundo in 2380.

Welcome to the Kurikku!
2350-AS

The Kurikku Sbb1I7e
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kurikku Left_bar_bleue17560/99999The Kurikku Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:42 am

※RESERVING SHIZZLES※

Name: Fremea Rikuo
Year Joined: Around the year of 1800'
Application: [ STILL IN W.I.P ]
Tier: N/A [ W.I.P ]
Requested Rate: Most likely her powers are rather between Evened and a Support of how her powers actually works. Depending on your own decision, feel free to put her anywhere.
Reason to Join: Ending up being part of Kurikku when she followed Bikuta, more or less her saviour.

THIS IS JUST A RESERVE

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum