Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kurikku - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100The Kurikku - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

The Kurikku - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kurikku

Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:21 am

»TODO ES BUENO!«

Bikuta's Loli. =w= So excited... I'll go ahead and reserve that spot for ya. She'll be Evened and Support, because I own this shit and I do what I want. Just be sure to fill this shit out again once you get approved, my nigga.

Welcome to the Kurikku!
1801-SES

The Kurikku - Page 2 Sbb1I7e
The Kokuryuteishi
The Kokuryuteishi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kurikku - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Kurikku - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:40 pm

«A REQUEST FROM K-WORLD PRINCESS»

On beneath of Sing Iramasha, The Kokuryuteshi wish to have a discussion with The Kurikku's eldest member or figurehead. We are currently scouting for potential allies as the World begins to turn towards war and we've seen your efforts alongside the Monsuta within the Australian War as commendable. Therefore, with a driving force that seems befitting to fight at our side, we wish to extend an invitation to become affiliates and comrades from The Princess herself.

Where would this meeting be had? Near the shorelines of Turkey close to the black sea. There, if you are willing to make that first step, we will await to see if you show. If that happens to be the case, Sing Iramashsa herself will emerge at that point to discuss negotiation deals. We offer you an opportunity to expand your empire, broaden your horizon and make your grandest wishes come true. It would be the chance to bring the Shinigami's reign buckling to their knees as we push forward with this recreation and destruction of their world.

Therefore, what we have to offer you is the proper resources to make this a full organization. Through our wealth, power and resources we will lend you your own fully made base of operations, an alliance with our numbers and the weapons required to advance the technology of your people. We also offer 100,000,000 yen with this offer to be divided up however the leading figure of this faction sees fit. In return? We ask that we be allowed the same rights and that you are loyal to us within this time of great strife.

Lastly, with this offer, you are welcome into the alliance split up between Shadow Fall, Our Organization and the Monsuta. So bare that in mind. We'd like to establish contact quickly, so do your best to give us an answer soon.

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kurikku - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100The Kurikku - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:59 pm

»We accept«

-SRSFACE-

This offer has been looked at, as well as reviewed by the leading members of the Kurikku. Although we do have trouble trusting the likes of others, we are willing to give something such as trust a chance. Our leader, S Hiroge 1701-SL of the Kurikku, will meet you by the Black Sea as requested.

Your offer will be taken with high respects, and will not disappoint those that stand beside us. Soon, Soul Society will come to a screaming halt as we lay our swords upon their death ridden corpses. Together, we will reign victorious in this war.

We are at your disposal...

SixWings
SixWings
Starter Member

Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:21 pm
Name: Highwayman Bordeaux
Year Joined: 2264
Application: Approved Application
Race: Arrancar
Tier: 3-5
Requested Rate: Bruiser, Damage, or Guard rates seem to fit well for Bordeaux, but he'd do whatever he's told to do.
Reason to Join: A Lannister Highwayman Bordeaux always repays his debts. Kurikku provided a place for him to rest, despite his anger problems. Working with and for them is just one way for him to show his gratitude.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:53 pm

»TODO ES BUENO!«

All of this has been discussed in Xat for the most part, so I'm gonna go ahead and give the go ahead on this, mate. Enjoy your time with us. I'm going to make a section about hybrid rates in the future, but for now the reasoning behind them will simply be because I can.

Welcome to the Kurikku!
2260-ABG

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:58 am
UPDATED

I have updated the template as well as information found within the first post. More updates to come at a later date.

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 14, 2014 7:07 am
UPDATED

Just updated the Roster and bringing this thang back into the light with the latest events.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum