Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Confusing What is Real Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Confusing What is Real Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Confusing What is Real Empty Confusing What is Real

Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:58 am

Stab. Kill. Consume. Adapt. Repent. Sin. Feel. Cry. Weep. Destroy. Destroy? Destroy. Destruction. Consume. Consume. Consumed. To end. End. Ending. Ended.

In the very back of the male's mind a sea of strange thoughts brewed, the thoughts of the merge with a being that he should never have been with, a berserker by any other name. However, the problem was that he did not look that way. He looked simply like another being, another man, another individual who wanted nothing more than his life, his liberty, and his pursuit of... Well, no, he didn't pursue happiness. He didn't believe that he deserved it.

His mind, massive chains that would forever, perhaps, lay upon it, disallowed him from even knowing himself. He had no savior, nothing that helped him. There was only himself, and as he wandered through the once glorious city of Beijing, decimated long ago. The few beings that circulated this place now, all were of little interest to the male. He could see directly through them, into their deepest parts of existence, from simply his own unconscious synchrocity with their sins. Decimated. Windswept. Abandoned. Unloved. Disturbed. Consumed. Consumed. Devastated. Lost. Despairing. Despaired. Despondent. Hopeless. Hopeless. Dreams. Dreams? Dreams? Dreams?

Suddenly, his thought process halted, as he beheld another being that was walking in front of him, a rather strange one, one with... pink hair, of all things. Dreams? His thoughts repeated, looking at her. Yes, this individual seemed to have hopes, adn he coudl not sense a single bit of negativity within her. What? Not real? Confusing. Confused. Confuse. He thought to himself, far back in his mind, as the nine tails at his backside fanned out, their tips rising up into the air as his steps began to increase in length, before he was directly behind her.

"Haha... might I ask, what are you?" He asked simply, his presence directly behind her as he looked down at her with both of his red eyes, holding infinite amounts of lies and half-truths, the true being that was looking at her sealed beneath dozens of layers of falsehood...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Confusing What is Real Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Confusing What is Real Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Confusing What is Real Empty Re: Confusing What is Real

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:28 am

Artist: Arctic Monkeys - Song: Arabella - Word Count: 3117

Rachel sighed, looking around at the city before her. Frustration boiled within her, why was she not back in karakura town, and where was she currently? She hated it when things like this happened, when she ended up in a different part of the world then she had intended after visiting the plane of dreams. Her reddish cat ears twitched slightly as they poked through her pink hair. Her tail swished slowly behind her and was exactly the same color as her hair. The pink colored eyes stared out at the people mingling around in this city. It was certainly feeling somewhat empty, unlike the bustling streets of karakura. Rachel fiddled with her hoodie, debating whether to pull up the hood in order to hide her ears. It was slightly uncomfortable when she did, but she didn’t want anybody disturbing her as she tried to figure out where she was. After a few moments though, she decided that her tail would be enough for people to disturb her and so pulling up the hoodie would do no good for her. Slowly Rachel began to walk forward, looking for a clue as to where she was so that she could figure out a way home.

After a short while though, her concentration was broken as steps approached her and somebody spoke, asking what she was. Almost instantaneously, Rachel spun around, one hand flying up towards the being’s face in a punch as the other one stayed by her side. However, a gun had slid from inside her hand, as if her hand was some sort of liquid substance, and was aimed right at the males head. Her hand stopped right before the man’s jaw, an inch between her hand and the intended target. Eyes narrowed, the pupils now cat like slits as she glared at him, taking a moment before she spoke, her voice soft and threatening.

“Each one of these bullets is equivalent to a stick of dynamite, and you’ve got three seconds to start talking before I pull the trigger. Who are you? What do you want with me? Who sent you after me? What are their goals? Answer those questions to my satisfaction, and you might just live.”

It would be fairly clear, due to Rachel’s actions, that she thought the man was part of some organization trying to get at her. In fact, this was exactly what Rachel though, as she had been aware of someone, or something, looking for a way to kidnap for a while now. It was due to this that she had been using the plane of dreams as a means of transport, instead of walking around or public transportation. This had successfully thrown off the attackers until now, but had they succeeded in tracking her down this time? Rachel was determined to get the answers, and she would kill if necessary.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Confusing What is Real Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Confusing What is Real Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:44 am

"Kuu... ahaha... Ahahahahahah... Kahahahaha!"

Was the only noise that left his mouth in reply to her many questions, before tails slid up from nowhere, gripping around the gun, the tip smoothly and gently sliding near the trigger, creating a safety. Meanwhile, the other one had wrapped around her other arm, holding it in place. He wasn't punched. The other seven tails smoothly spread from around his back, sliding against her body as he looked at her, a pleasant smile on his lips. "I am... Teiru Hateshinai..." He stated simply, his eyes soft, his voice similar, completely without a threatening aura.

"I want... I don't know." He proclaimed, his gaze remaining certain. It was a lie that he did not know what he wanted; but he wasn't going to answer that question outright. "I sent me after you. You seem to not understand how the male pursuit works, little pink girl..." He explained to her, breathing out calmly. "As for their goals... Embracing you does not seem to be out of the range." He stated, in a very, very confusing manner. "I know none of those are to your satisfaction, but ah... do you not think you could make an exception, just once...? I do not see the cold embrace of death being the desire..." He muttered to himself, the tails slowly sliding around her, before stopping, coming back to his body.

"Running away, are you...? But running from what... What could be your running...? You do not need to run from me... A cute little girl like yourself would find a thousand tails detering any who would disrupt you and find themselves totally annihilated, should they try..." He continued, his manner of speaking altogether... strange. This encounter was not by any meaning of the words 'normal'... But it was how the being known as Teiru, whose tails had laid her hands gently at her sides, standing directly in front of her, his own animalistic ears twitching, felt that he wanted to communicate with her...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Confusing What is Real Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Confusing What is Real Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:49 pm

Rachel’s eyes changed as she heard him laughing, the cat like slits returning to the round eyes of a human being as confusion hit her for a brief second. Then she felt something furry wrapping around her arm while another slithered next to the trigger of her gun in order to create a safety of sorts. Looking down, her eyes widened as she spotted what they were, tails of some sort. She then noticed the other seven reaching towards her skin, and a gasp escaped her mouth, her eyes wide with fear. Struggling against his grip on her hands, she whimpered softly as the tails approached. However, as they touched her, a change overcame her body. She shivered, a soft purr escaping her mouth as her eyes closed. Her body relaxed as her voice escaped her mouth, soft as can be.

“Teiru Hateshinai… I wonder… do you really not know what you want? Will your dreams betray your intentions, or will they show as you have told me? It is true I do not really understand why boys go after girls… I’m too strange for that to happen to me.”

Slowly, she moved towards him, laying her head against his chest as she wrapped her arms around the male. She did not know why, but for some reason she felt safe around this man. It wasn’t something she was used to, being able to relax while around a person. She had always guarded herself, even from those at the yayjuu, she had not wanted them to know the true extent of her abilities in case they grew wary of her power. Perhaps it was something about his aura, one that was completely without threat or malice. Or perhaps it was due to her connection with the plane of dreams, Rachel couldn’t understand but this man made her feel safe. Smiling softly up at the man, she spoke again, soft as before.

“Embrace me… I could actually use a hug right now… it’s been a tough couple of weeks for me. Sorry for acting like I did before…”

The gun in her hand suddenly disappeared, Rachel having sent its existence back to the plane of dreams. She did not need it anymore for now, and she could always summon it again if need be. For now she was safe, it was how she felt though she didn’t know why. She was going to trust her instinct with this, despite whatever negativities it may have for her. Hearing the man’s question, she looked up at him with a confused look, thinking things over before answering him.

“How did you… how did you know I was running from something? I haven’t told anyone about that yet, not even papa… this is so strange…”

She sighed, and decided that she might as well tell him. No harm could come from it, only good. He couldn’t be one of their member’s, absolutely not, no way!

“I don’t really know who is chasing after me, I just know someone is. I can feel it, the way they watch over me, the way they wait for an opening to capture me. I… I originally thought you were one of them, that’s why I reacted the way I did… I don’t know who they are or their exact goals, but I have a vague idea as to why they are after me, and I can’t let them use me, absolutely not.”

She shivered, clinging to the man as tears rolled down her face. All her fears, all her worries, they had finally been lifted off her chest as she poured her secrets out to the man in front of her. She didn’t know why she was telling him, what compelled her to. Something within her told her it was safe, whatever it was she wasn’t sure, but she had listened and hopefully she was right.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:56 pm

He watched as the young girl was approached, a bit of the excited thrill of a predator going through his body as he watched her . Finally, as they came to touch her, he could see that her body reacted strangely to them. "O-ho…" He noted simply to himself, watching as her entire body became relaxed, as if they had not been prepared for the tails. The tails pressed against her body gently, their soft feeling up against her entire form as the seven of them began to gather, finally reaching her neck as they formed a soft collar of tails, wrapping her in a soft and warm cloak of tails, the source of her purring obvious. I t truly was… soft.

"No, maiden who has not named herself… I have no idea… kufufufufu…" He released the breath with a bit of an exclamation, a little excited thrill. However, even as he did so, the nails on his left hand, which were still concealed by his cloak, drove into the palm of his hand, as blood began to drip from it, invisible to her. "Sweet, soft maiden…" He breathed out, his voice like a cloud. "I have no dreams for you to view… None… I am not granted that privilege, after all... " He informed her slowly, before the corners of his lips upturned slightly at what she said next. "Then I suppose you are finding out right now, hmm…?" He asked of her as she rested on his chest, his own head leaning down and smelling her pink hair. How extraordinarily.. Unusual… this pink hair…. Fufufu…

"Then embrace you I shall… as a dearmored knight to his patron, fufu…" He breathed out, that gentle chime like puffs of smoke once again leaving his lips as he reached his arms around the stranger. It was most certainly odd; as soon as she said that it had been a tough couple of weeks for her, all the other facts felt totally irrelevant. This was what made this man so unique… so odd. This Bond Rage…

"I bear no grudge, in fact… Is it not my sin… for randomly frightening you, kitten?" He asked of her, feeling the gun in her hand vanishing. As it did, his tails smoothly wrapped around her arms, as if embracing them further. "If nothing else, at the very least my flesh may bring you comfort…" He whispered, as two more tails emerged from the base of his spine, gently pushing them up onto the roof of a nearby building, lifting quite high. Very gently, very smoothly. The grip that he had around her, so soft and warm, was nevertheless absolute, like being wrapped up in a cloud. "I merely had to observe you, queen… " He told her as they rested on the building, his extra two tails elongating as they became a warm platform for the to rest on, totally soft, her small body folded up between it and his form, his white ears standing imperiously on top of his head as he gazed out from atop the building for a moment.

"And why would they want you, lovely maiden…? The male pursuit is not meant to be performed in a group, even for one as desirable to grace the eyes upon as yourself… " He muttered back to her, taking her fears directly on. "And with me… They will never reach you. For, kitten...I have reached you first… mmyes… And you may rest in my embrace until the end of time…" He told her, nuzzling her forehead gently before looking back at the ground below, softly laughing in his throat at the shocked look of men in suits running about on the tarmac below, frantically searching for the target that had vanished before their eyes, completely removed from their view and vanishing. "Just relax… and tell me… who you are… if you would… please…?" He asked her, almost teasingly, but still serious as his tails gently slid about her body, massing her from neck to toe, removing her shoes and socks as they did so, but going no further in their attempts to directly relax her. "Truly… smooth…"

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:16 am

It was as the man spoke that her eyes widened slightly, a look of confusion and worry. She had never before heard of someone who simply did not dream, one who had not been able to enter that mystical land in their sleep. However, what was more was that this man was acting as if it was some sort of privilege to dream, one which he seemed to think he was not granted. She would not question him yet though, she would wait for a bit to make him an offer, an offer she hoped he wouldn’t refuse. Rachel sighed peacefully as the man wrapped his arms around her, her tail twitching happily behind her. Even after she had told him about the men chasing her, the tears only lasted for a few seconds, soon replaced by a warm feeling of safety and content. She did not care where he took her, for right now she felt safe. She was with him, this man made her feel like nothing would harm her, and that was exactly what she needed right now.

“Who I am… I’m Rachel Dare… as for the men chasing me, I don’t think it was for this male pursuit. They want the power within me, the connection only I bear. They wish to use me for something that should not be done, the vilest act in all of the planescape.”

She shivered, the thought of what their motives might be scared her. The fact was, is that there was one act forbidden among cross planar beings, the destruction of a plane of existence. Only those that possessed the nature of multiple planes of existence even had a chance of planar destruction, without one it was impossible. However, she quickly moved her mind on to other, happier thoughts, giggling softly as the man removed her socks and shoes. Wiggling her toes freely in the air, a soft smile appeared on Rachel's face. Looking up at Teiru, she let her head fall against his chest, resting it there with a content look on her face. Shaking her head slightly though, a soft sigh escaped her lips before she began to talk in a soft voice.

“Sorry… I shouldn’t push my troubles on you. I do have a question for you though… would you like to dream? Do you wish to enter that mystical land of the mind, one in which the laws of nature can be twisted by one’s own will? I am different…. I am strange… I am a physical being… but I am also a dream. Two different existences, one Rachel. I can allow you to dream, I can show you that mystical land, if only you wish me to. Do you want to see it, the realm of the sleepers, the plane of dreams?”

My crazy girls home
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:05 pm

"It is my pleasure to meet you, Ms. Dare~"

The man she had just met laughed softly, amused that she had told him her name. He could see that he was giving her a feeling of safety and contentment. This made him very glad; it was the very least that he could do for her, and thought that if she could feel safe with him that certainly she would not mind allowing him to do her the service again. That would be nice... He thought to himself, almost dreamily. In fact, to say that he was getting sleepy would not be an understatement; despite how exciting he found the presence of this girl.

"Vile..." Was all that he could say in response to her statement about a bad act that they would like to do with her. APDSOJPOIDSJOAIPFJ His brain was filled with static for a few moments, before she asked him if he would like to dream. "...I would like to be able dream..." He whispered softly, laying his head on top of hers and closing his eyes. "...Not nightmare... but dream... true dream... If you can do that... then I would like it... Rachel... my kitten..." He muttered, his eyes closing.
'
Whatever happened was going to happen; right now, he was merely along for the ride...

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:12 am

The young girl smiled as the man before her replied to her question, indicating his wish to dream. Taking a deep breath, she slipped a small gemstone that had appeared in her hand in to his, holding it tight between their hand before leaning up and kissing the man softly, at the same time pulling herself towards the plane of dreams. In a matter of an instant, the world around her and the man would fold in to nothingness as the two were pulled through the planar gap, a new world appearing before them as they entered the plane of dreams. They would be standing in what appeared to be the front hall of a mansion or a castle, glistening glass and brightly colored walls. In fact, this was a mansion home, one that had been created in the dream bubble that was where Rachel and her sister lived. How had Rachel managed to bring someone here, it was actually quite simple. The stone he had been given was made of highly concentrated dream energy, some of which was Rachel’s. That along with the kiss she had given him had acted as a tow line, effectively dragging him along with her when she traveled between planes of existence. Smiling happily up at him, she giggled before speaking.

“Welcome to the plane of dreams, and more specifically, my dream. Now that we’re here, do you mind telling me your name? Ah, I’d better tell my sister I have a guest.”

Leaping from the man’s arms, Rachel called out, her voice loud as she wasn’t sure Inverse could hear her.

“Sis, I’ve brought a guest! Are the guest rooms ready yet?”

A voice similar to Rachel’s called back, which caused her to smile.

“Yes Rachel, they’re ready. If your guest requires any changes, you can do them, alright?”

Giggling, Rachel would then grab on to Teiru’s hand, pulling him up a set of stairs and down one of the halls before stopping in front of one of the rooms and opening the door to show him a grand looking room, as if it was made for royalty. There was one strange thing about the room, it was painted bright pink. A large upholstered bed sat in one corner, a large closet off to the side, a dresser, desk, and chair all within the room. Smiling, she spoke softly to the man she had brought along to her second home.

“Um, is it to your liking? I can change anything you want very easily, so don’t feel bad for asking. Oh, and one thing you should know. Right now we are in a dream, so when you sleep it will be a dreamless sleep, seeing as your consciousness is already in a dream it won’t get up and enter a new dream.”

Smiling, the young teenager waited for the man’s answer, smiling softly as she did. Hopefully he would be happy with the arrangements, but Rachel could not be sure.

My crazy girls home
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:58 pm

He felt the gemstone in his hands; it was a strange feeling, a piece of stone that was between his palms, a foreign object on his person. As he began to be pulled, he suddenly realized that something was happening; his mind was being… extracted from his body. What…? What… NO… NO! NO!!! He mentally screamed, the screams becoming real even though the look on his face remained the same inside the realm of dreams… and his screams had stopped, paused by her kissing him. It was a strange feeling, being kissed first; it was a sensation the likes of which he had certainly desired… but never expected to happen before.

He blinked around himself, looking around the area as she explained to him. "Shadin Yuudeshi…… I mean, Teiru Hateshinai." He breathed out, obviously having been kidding the first time, before tilting his head… slightly. "Sister?" He asked, honestly curious as she leapt from his arms, a strange feeling entering him… almost one of… loss? He wasn't sure, to be honest, but he decided to wait for her to return, hearing her calling out to her sister.

"Guest room… how long were you planning to have me stay, kufufufu?" He asked her, even his laughter questioning as she pulled him along, before stopping in front of one of the rooms. "Of course." He told her in response, although the words were completely hollow to himself, they rang true to any lie detector or emotional sensor one could use… after all, the words were a truth, even though they may have been lies. There was no way to tell for certain, with this man. "It reminds me of you, my fair maiden…" He explained, his tails swishing about behind his body, before he turned around behind himself, looking at a blank spot on the wall across from the bed.

"Hmm… Could you put a… flattering portrait of yourself, and even your sister if you would like, though that's up to you… on this wall here, kitten?" He asked her, raising a hand and gently rubbing against the base of her ear, most likely making her nearly melt from the sensations of his ministrations, before he widened his eyes once more, looking at her, his tails rubbing gently across the back of her body as he waited for her reply, showing that he was giving her the totality of his attention. "And hmm… What are we going to do now, if you would tell me…?" He asked her at last, his other hand raising to the bottom of his eyes as he smiled behind it, laughing gently. "Ku-fufufufu…"

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Confusing What is Real Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Confusing What is Real Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:18 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Confusing What is Real Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum