Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • Left_bar_bleue99999/99999• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • Empty • The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] •

Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:28 pm

THE WINTER FIST FESTIVAL

THE GENERAL MISSION SPECS
» Operation Name: Winter Fist Festival
» Mission Type: Protag/Gotei 13/Shinigami ONLY
» Difficulty Of Mission: Anywhere from Easy to Lunatic
» Who Can Join: Gotei 13/Shinigami

INFORMATION ABOUT THE MISSION
Being that Ibiki has recently taken the helm as Squad 11's new Captain, she wishes to bring the Division back on it's feet by putting it back on the map. So, before she can do that, Ibiki wishes to understand the people who follow her and have them brawl out in a massive King of the Hill Style battle. The last one who is able to remain standing during this colossal fight throughout Squad 11's personal arena will be crowned as Winter Fest Champion and Promoted to VC of Squad 11.

Notice: Other Captains, Shinigami and spectator's CAN join in this event as well to be social OR combat each other in separate sections of the event.

TASK, OBJECTIVES AND REWARDS
» Primary Task: Fight, fight and fight. Feel free to fight anyway you choose, but ensure that it can sync well with Squad 11's style.

» Extra Task: Show off some interesting moves, prove that you are Kenpachi Material and get to understand your opponent while having a good time in this festival of fists.

» Rewards: The rewards are as listed as below

» Promotion to Squad 11 Vice Captain: The Champion of this will be crowned as the new Vice Captain of Squad 11; which is one of the ultimate goals.

» EXP Boost: Throughout the duration of this mission, all fights will have a EXP booster where it's possible to gain a new ability, upgrade a skill or possibly do tier if you fill out the correct Winter Festival Upgrade sheet.

» Yen Rewards: Everyone who enters will receive 10,000,000 yen for joining and fighting after a duration of three post or more.

» Character Growth: This may be subjective, but there is the reward of pitting your character in such an event and having them conclude it that may be satisfying. Such as having amusing character interactions with your opponent, getting to know Squad 11 better and gaining some experience for your Shinigami.

» Battling Ibiki: There is the potential for the champion to fight against the likes of Ibiki so that she can truly understand their method of fighting. If they so wish, Squad 4's healer will recover their injuries so they can fight at their best.

» Free Booze: EVERY CHARACTER WHO JOINS GETS A TEN YEAR SUPPLY OF WHATEVER KIND OF BOOZE THEY FANCY

THE TEMPLATE TO JOIN

MY WINTER FESTIVAL SIGN-UP

➟ Character Name: (What is your characters name?)
➟ Character App: (Where is their app link?)
➟ Tier Of Character: (What Is Your Characters Tier?)
➟ Group: (Which group do you want to be apart of? The Observation Group or Main Fighters Group?)
➟ Reason: (What is your reason for joining? It can be brief or long if you want.)

Code:
[size=15][u][b]MY WINTER FESTIVAL SIGN-UP[/b][/size][/u]

[b]➟ Character Name:[/b] (What is your characters name?)
[b]➟ Character App:[/b] (Where is their app link?)
[b]➟ Tier Of Character:[/b] (What Is Your Characters Tier?)
[b]➟ Group:[/b] (Which group do you want to be apart of? The Observation Group or Main Fighters Group?)
[b]➟ Reason:[/b] (What is your reason for joining? It can be brief or long if you want.)

Winter Festival Fights

» Note: As soon as a sufficient amount of people have join, we will break these threads up into groups. To prevent overcrowding, I will initially allow four to six people to a thread max; while Ibiki will make the intro thread. It will be held in a special arena and a temporary sub-board will be made for it. Additionally, the observation group can also be a gathering of guest ranging from Captains, outside races and other spectators who wish to fight. There is the potential that even these people can fight and turn into their own sub-fights away from the Primary Battle Groups.

OBSERVATION GROUP A
Characters: Ibiki Suika
Yoruichi Shihouin
Tsubasa Unabara
Eliah Tsundora
Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Nakami Yui

OBSERVATION GROUP B
Characters:

GROUP A (Main Fighters)
Fighters:Jessy Nessa
Atoshi Giriko
killerants ishida
Seiko Takagai

GROUP B (Reckless Fist)
Fighters: Zeda Yuudeshi
Wolf Lionus

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 3 times in total

• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • WVMWLOu
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • Left_bar_bleue9500/10000• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • Empty Re: • The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] •

Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:52 pm

➟ Character Name: Jessy Nessa
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8352-jessy-nessa-approved-1-5
➟ Tier Of Character: 1-5
➟ Reason: "Wait, wait, wait. I get to fight some people and possibly get promoted? Why the hell wouldn't I want in? This is gonna be the most fun thing to happen!"

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • Left_bar_bleue10500/99999• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • Empty Re: • The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] •

Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:04 pm

➟ Character Name: Zeda Yuudeshi
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8620-zeda-yuudeshi-2013-approved-0-5?highlight=Zeda
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-5
➟ Reason: I'd like free whiskey, snm.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • Left_bar_bleue99999/99999• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:17 pm

«THESE ARE THE DECISIONS BELOW»

Everything seems to check out alright with these post above, so I'll go ahead and give them the approval it needs to be added into the event. You'll both be placed into Group A.

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • Left_bar_bleue248350/500000• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:37 pm

➟ Character Name: Yoruichi Shihouin
➟ Character App: RAWR
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-2+
➟ Reason: Observation Group! Ibiki is someone Yoruichi can surely get along with.

• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • Qx494h
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:43 pm

«THESE ARE THE DECISIONS BELOW»

Awesome, it's gonna be pretty dope to have her in this event. I'll give the clear for Phan to bring in Yoru-Chan and add her in Ibiki's observation group.

Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • Left_bar_bleue227620/999999• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:40 pm
➟ Character Name: Atoshi Giriko
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7997-atoshi-giriko-approvoed-2-3
➟ Tier Of Character: 2-3+
➟ Reason:
IC: Giriko is a in a lull and bounced around division to division because of...um...behavioral disruptions...yeah that. Needs to get his good name back.

OOC: Last time I had to vanish all of Giriko's threads sorta died out(The culprits know who they are!) and I need something to get him going again.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:32 pm

«EVERYTHING IS GETTING CLEARED NOW »

Seems legit. I'll be giving him the clearance to enter into the event and placing him into Group A of Fighters in the event. I'll also update the template to state which section you want to be after this post.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:56 pm

「EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD」
Everything seems to check out with the request to me. Therefore, you got the clear to join the thread if you want. I'm putting Neviah in observation GROUP A and you can post whenever you are ready. It should be good for another Captain to join this whole little event to begin with, yanno?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum