Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2422, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2422, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Members of the Season: Ame no Ko and Iori --- Character of the Season: Liltotto Lamperd --- Romance of the Season: Alastair and Reida --- Application of the Season: Al'in mir Azizi --- Fight Thread of the Season: Cry! Fight! Stand Tall! Captain of the Fourth! --- Social Thread of the Season: In the Cradle of Civilization ---
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yen Transfer For CPK Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Yen Transfer For CPK Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Yen Transfer For CPK Empty Yen Transfer For CPK

Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:56 am
Yen Transfer

• Name: CPKallday
  • Amount: 4 Mil Yen
  • Reason: For making an app template.

The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yen Transfer For CPK Left_bar_bleue25/100Yen Transfer For CPK Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Yen Transfer For CPK Empty Re: Yen Transfer For CPK

Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:12 pm
While you're at it, if you could please add the 5 mil for MOTM as well. :] Kill two birds with one stone. ;]

Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yen Transfer For CPK Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Yen Transfer For CPK Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Yen Transfer For CPK Empty Re: Yen Transfer For CPK

Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:56 am

「EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD」
Alright, don't worry, I've got you covered. I'll be handling your yen transfers from this moment onward. Therefore, I'll clear out Cookies request to CPK and his five million yen received from the Of The Month Series. Give me a few minutes and everything should be updated.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum