Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Twisted. Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Twisted. Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Twisted. Empty Twisted.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:25 pm

☨ Katana Broadshield☨

"..."

The demon known as Katana suddenly paused, her never-closing eyes still looking directly ahead of her. "What was that..?" She muttered to herself, her eyes suddenly flashing behind her.

The Queen's Blade was merely taking a stroll about the Ashvaton Family's grounds, making sure that all was as it should be. Mana always insisted that security here was unnecessary, but Katana was a creature of extremely potent habit. She protected that which was important to her, and anything else could go to hell for all she cared.

However, there was something that wasn't lining up with her normal calculations of the grounds. Specifically, she felt... a tug. Normally sealed, Katana had suddenly and violently felt extremely self-conscious of her own massive stores of energy. What is this sensation? "Who's there? Reveal yourself." She said presently to the being behind the pillar that was holding up the massive building that was the halls of the Family's home..

"..." Katana was a sword, that was all. She had no emotion on her face as she looked out, though in reality this as not actually the case. In truth, it was that she lately had had rather little to do, consumed by the depths of depression. Ever since the vanishment of MIfune she had been unable to see her daughters... Poor Meru she hadn't seen since they had given her away to the Ashvaton family for her own safety. I wonder if she's doing alright... Katana reflected for a moment, before suddenly the minute laxness of her face vanished, replaced with her normal stern expression, waiting for this intruder to reveal themselves.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Twisted. Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Twisted. Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Twisted. Empty Re: Twisted.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:59 pm
Meru knew what she was doing was wrong, she knew that she was going to be told off severely later on, but she just couldn’t help it. Things around here were getting too boring lately, nothing to do all day. Well, that ended here and now, she didn’t care what anybody else thought. Instead of listening to every stupid rule put in place around here, she was going to break them and have some fun while at it. So this was why today she was sitting behind a pillar that held up the house she lived in with some old coins made of steel in her hand. Grinning softly, she let her presence flare slightly, alerting the nearby guard to the fact that someone was hiding. Giggling as quietly as she could, Meru tossed one of the coins towards the woman with only a small amount of force behind it while remaining hidden behind the pillar. However, instead of a simple slow toss, the coin ripped across the distance, its speed multiplying greatly the farther it traveled. This was due to Meru manipulating the friction of the air surrounding the coin, causing the friction itself to greatly increase the coin’s velocity. She then threw another, and another, a total of three coins in all. With each of them she repeated the process as with the first coin, using her friction manipulation to cause the friction to increase the velocity of the coins. Then she waited, waiting for the female guard to move towards the pillar in order to see who it was that had been throwing coins at them. If the guard did indeed come towards her she would wait until the last second to act. At that last second, sand would shoot upwards from the ground, attempting to grab on to the guard’s leg and pull it out from under them, looking to send them flying face first in to the ground. If this succeeded, Meru would giggle softly, the guard now able to see the blonde haired girl in black jeans, black tee shirt, and a black leather jacket, who would attempt to poke at her back in order to devour a small amount of the guard’s energy. Her eyes would look extremely strange though because Meru had forgotten to put on her eye patch today. Her right one was somewhere between red and gold in color, but it was the other one that was truly strange. There was no pupil in her left eye, her iris completely covering what would normally be her pupil. The iris was mostly blue, except for the glowing circle and five pointed star in it, which was red. Her mouth moved slowly, the smile broad as she laughed internally due to her practical joke.

"Got-cha.”

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:37 pm

☨ Katana Broadshield☨

The woman who did not blink gave no change in expression as a blade appeared in her hand, an absolutely wicked instrument nine feet in length, curved largely at the last two feet. It was obvious that this instrument had one use; to take lives. However, it moved so fast that it would seem weightless to anyone but its wielder as it cleaved the first coin in half, the energy around it being decimated as Death Energy coated the outside of the blade, swinging rapidly as it cut the other two coins in a similar manner, beginning to walk towards them...

She took a single step into the shadow of the pillar, and as she did so felt the movement of a great amount of things around her body. Suddenly, she vanished, her body merging with the shadows as she reformed behind the person who had performed the attack, her afterimage being gripped and sent flying down into the ground, her own body still just a shadow as she watched the person walk out towards the massive cloud of sand that had resulted from the assault, her wide yellow eyes, with their iris totally slit, the only visible portion of herself which remained.

"What do you want." Was all that she stated as she walked out of the shadows behind the youth, the amount of intent to kill absolutely overwhelming as it poured down on Meru's body from all sides, the amount of pure deadly force on the level that Meru had likely never before experienced. This was Katana Broadshield, a Banshee and one of the most powerful demons in existence, and it showed in her presence, her posture, and her spiritual signature. "Such cowardly tactics would never be taught under disciples of myself; what kind of blasphemous soldier are you?" She asked, her body vanishing and reappearing in an instant, the massive blade pressed against the back of Meru's throat, the steel vertical in front of her body. Her sand was unable to pass it, the yellow eyes staring directly into the ones of the young woman's, the sand being consumed by the Death Energy which consumed the blade from all sides.

Suddenly, Katana's world stopped, paused. "What...?" She suddenly blurted out, the blade dropping from her hands as the Banshee-class demon paused, stopping for a moment in shock, pure shock, her world suddenly having flipped upside down, as she gripped another blade at her side, pulling the claymore out and holding it in front of herself, her hands... slightly shaky. In other words, Katana was extraordinarily badly shaken. "What are you, shapeshifter?! Why do you reflect my nightmares? How DARE you take on the form of my lost daughter!" The Banshee screeched as she suddenly flashed forwards, throwing her blade up high into the air, her entire body filled with pure and carnal rage for the first time since she had embraced the request of Touketsu, and joined the ranks of Shadowfall...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:04 pm
Meru was surprised, though she knew she should not, as the guard approached her from behind. The killing intent radiating from the woman was ferocious, it was unlike anything the young demon had ever sensed before. The words that poured from the woman’s lips as she brought the blade near Meru’s throat had a strange effect. Meru smiled, she giggled, not even trying to attack the woman with her sand.

“Oh, but to call me a soldier suggests that you think I was intending to kill you with that little stunt. Do you really think I underestimated you to that degree? You really are a funny guard, all the better to play with though.”

She looked in to the woman’s eyes, a playful look on her face as she watched the woman’s sudden look of shock. Her eyes suddenly hardened as the blade dropped to the ground, another one was drawn and raised high, the woman ranting on about some child of hers. Now was her opportunity, Meru knew it, and so she took it. A soft couple of words were muttered from her lips as her feet twitched slightly, the tiny bit of force all she needed.

“Speed rail times one hundred.”

She shot forward, the slight twitch of her foot was all that was needed to shoot her between the guard’s legs in less than a second. As she had started to move though, she had thrown her arm out, in order to catch in on the guards legs as she moved. Once she felt it connect, she tightly grabbed the leg, jerking it with her as the rail too her a few feet behind the woman, a glare on Meru’s face. From the second her arm had touched the guard’s leg, the guard would notice the drain on her energy from Meru’s feeding, the speed rail had taken up a large portion of the young demon’s energy and so she would replenish it. Her glare never leaving the one who had lost herself in her rage, Meru let herself return to her true form as she began to speak, her voice low and menacing. Black bat like wings grew from her back, attached just below her shoulders, stretching as Meru got used to her usually suppressed limbs. Grey, metal cat ears popped up on her head as five metal chains sprouted from the small of her back, five metal chain tails. Slowly the final change would occur as metal chains grew from her lower arms, three on each, hanging down to the ground when her arms were completely relaxed.

“I am Meru Broadsword Asthavon, and I have no idea what you are talking about as far as being a shape shifter! What you see now is my true form, and don’t let your mind ever forget that! I wonder what Queen Mana would think, one of her own guards threatening a member of her family.”

With the final word completed, her body would return to how she normally kept it, in her shifter form. The fact that she had used her full name showed just how much Meru disliked what had happened, she almost never used anything beyond her first name. She stood there, glaring down at the guard, awaiting what reaction the guard would give her.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:35 pm

☨ Katana Broadshield☨

"And I am a Banshee under Miss Mana; to assault me is nothing short of an assault on our country, I would assume one who stalks about in the shadows would know that much." She spat at the other girl, positively spat, though her knees were still slightly shaky as she tried to grasp what happened.

As the girl shot forwards, her hand gripped Katana's leg. As it did, the seal that was binding Katana's leg snapped, as without warning 10% of her power was released. Katana's body did not move, her eyes now consumed with flames as they looked down at the girl, truly demonic as she was suddenly sent flying from the pure amount of power that radiated out, like the force of a strong nuclear bomb. Katana looked at her, wondering why her energy had left her body and how the seal had come undone. Only my blood can...

However, she blinekd as the other girl began to transform, before she finally introduced herself. Katana was nearly certain that this woman was a shapeshifter using some mental assault now, and now that she had begun to assume her own true form, she merely smiled cruelly, her mouth suddenly opening as it continued to open, flesh turning into strings at the back of her mouth as it opened far wider than it should have been capable of reaching, as the armor around her body suddenly EXPLODED with fury, flames going in every direction, black flames which slowly began to hone themselves, covering her entire body as she stood there, such presence that the walls around her body began to crack from the sheer pressure, standing up only from the enhancements they received as part of the Demon's magic.

"I AM KATANA BROADSHIELD! MY DAUGHTER WOULD NEVER BE SO COWARDLY! SHE WOULD BE CLEAR AND NOBLE! NOTHING ELSE, NOT ON THE WILL OF MY LIFE!"

The announcement of the woman was brief as she gripped the Claymore, black flame consuming around the entirety of it, so much pure, raw energy that it was obvious to Meru, even with the maximum of her power. If she was hit with this, she would be obliterated in an instant. However, something... made Katana pause. "...You say that with no proof of claim... tell me this then... Why... are you not with your sister?!" She asked seriously, her entire body wracked with emotions, the Claymore in her hands a vessel of pure and utter power as she stared Meru down, listening very carefully to what her answer was...

- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:02 pm
Meru got her next surprise of the day when her hand touched the guard’s leg, a sudden burst of energy blowing her away, putting a good couple of feet between the two of them. She then went on to transform and tell her name to the woman guard, but this did not have the effect she desired. The guard was suddenly covered in black flames, yelling at her about her daughter and the way she would have acted. Meru watched as the flames surrounded the blade in the guard’s hand, knowing that one attack would wipe her from existence. Still she held her ground, determined not to run from the threat presented to her. What came next surprised Meru though, the woman asked why she was not with her sister, as if it was a way to prove who she was. The young demon took a few deep breaths, if this woman was really a banshee of Mana’s, as she had claimed, she would likely know that Meru was only adopted. Was this woman attempting to ask her about her twin, the one Meru had never met? Well, in the end there was no way to tell, so she decided to just answer in a way that would cover both bases, just to be sure.

“Are you referring to an adopted sister or my blood sister? If you are referring to one of my adopted siblings, those part of the Asthavon family, I don’t know where any of them are right now. If you are asking about my blood sister, I believe her name is Shani, that answer is quite easy. I have never met my blood sister, due to being afflicted by energy vampirism. While I have learned to control it, when I was young I risked devouring my sibling, and was such adopted by the Asthavon family. I have never met her, as I have seen hide nor hair of my birth family. Does my answer satisfy you, Miss? If you really need more proof of who I am, all you need to do is let me touch you. If I am indeed Meru Asthavon I will be able to feed off your energy due to being an energy vampire.”

While she was speaking, Meru was concentrating on another important task, digging a hole directly below her. In other words, she was using her sand manipulation in order to turn the ground for forty meters below her in to sand, but keeping only the surface solidified. If the woman did indeed attack, she would just force the sand out of the pit, causing her to go crashing down while solidifying the sand she had expelled over the top in order to barricade herself in her own little bunker. For now though, she waited to see what the reaction would be.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:19 pm

☨ Katana Broadshield☨

"Blood." The transformed Katana nearly growled at the young woman, so incredibly agitated as she was. Normally, she was never like this; she was the most coolheaded perhaps in all of Shadowfall, most of the time. However, right now, that Katana had checked out. The one subject that got under her nerves, that actually irritated her had been brought up, and now she was going to clarify it. Her mind had never even considered the possibility of this actually being her daughter; it if was, she was going to end up having a complete revelation, and would end up shocked to her very core.

However, as she said the name of the girl... Katana's hands suddenly let go of the blade. It dropped immediately out of her hands, making a loud CLUNK noise as it settled on the ground, the energy totally dispersed. Katana's knees fell to the ground, her eyes which could not blink staring dimly at the ground beneath her.

"That can't... be... I.. Mean... It's not... What...?" She choked out, as once again, the fire began to go out, a white line of clothing forming around her body, a body suit that was pure white in color. On its collar was a picture of her claymore, and that was all. Down the entire front of her body, though, was her scar that was visible. The entirety of the front of her body looked like it was stitched together, and it truly was. On the inside of the stitching was a black ooze that was just on the outside of it, visible even through it as Katana looked down at the ground in shock.

"What have I...? I... threatened... Meru... Meru... Meru!" The woman suddenly let out a cry, as her eyes without lids began to stream tears, her head hiding underneath her arms. She seemed nothing like the powerful woman of only a few instants ago. To be frank, it was pitiful. "...I... what kind of... Mother... hyu... urgh... uhh..." She groaned, curling up into a small ball, not wanting to interact with anything and trying to make herself as absolutely small as she could. She no longer felt like she had the right to look at the girl in front of her. She had brought her into this world; and just a moment ago, she was ready to take her out of it. But more than that... Meru is looking at me, the one who abandoned her; the mother who could not keep her child. At last, she managed to choke out four words, just four words, using all of her substantial courage, her face covered with tears, its plain features stretched immensely.

"Do.. you... hate... me...?"

- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:03 pm
Meru stood rooted to the place she was standing, her eyes widening at the reaction of the woman before her. She watched as the guard fell to the ground, tears streaming from the older demon’s eyes as she spoke. It was as if something had broken within the woman, and hearing what she was saying everything clicked in Meru’s head. This… this was her mother, the one who had given birth to her and attempted to raise her despite the risks. Sure, she had only managed to do so two and a half years, but she had tried. After that, she had sent Meru to live with the Asthavon family, knowing they could help her control her feeding. Tears began streaming from both of Meru’s eyes, both the one she could see through and the one that was blind. As Katana spoke her four words, Meru silently walked forward before bending down and wrapping her hands around her mother. Tears of joy were flowing down her cheeks as she spoke, her voice soft while filled with her happiness.

“No, of course not, why would I hate you? You only did what you thought was the best for me, and in truth me being adopted by the Asthavon family was probably the best thing that happened to me. I only wish we could have been reunited sooner, it wasn’t fair to either of us to wait this long. I love you Mom.”

After she finished speaking, Meru held her embrace for a minute longer before pulling herself away from Katana, a soft smile on her face. Wiping tears from her eyes, she looked directly in to Katana’s eyes as she spoke.

“There is something else I wanted to ask you about though. I was wondering… when can I meet Shani?”

As she asked, something shone within the depths of Meru’s eyes, a longing to see her twin sister that she had never before been in the same room as. Her desire, her sole wish right now was to see the remainder of her family, to meet them at least once. So, with this desire etched in to her face, Meru awaited her mother’s answer.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:45 pm

☨ Katana Broadshield☨

Hands wrapped around her, and Katana's entire thin body was wracked with momentary grief, looking up, the tears shining from her eyes as she listened to the words that Meru told her. As she released those last words, she wrapped her arms around her daughter, filling her need for energy completely in the embrace, barely feeling like a drop of her own power had left her as she pushed the young woman's face against her own as she gulped, crying freely now, the stress beginning to dissipate from her.

As they separated, Katana watched her child wipe the tears from her eyes, not doing the same and merely keeping her gaze. "...Shani..." Katana looked down at the ground, her eyes not meeting Meru's. "I need to find where she went; she was out living by herself for some time now. However, you can certainly meet her. If it was up to me, you would have seen her long ago. Come, Meru, we will find her together, and along the way I shall educate you in the ways that a blade is truly supposed to act." She stated, chuckling as she moved her hand through the tails at the back of Meru's body, hearing the clang of metal with a soft smile before bringing up her other hand, placing it on the tip of one of the girl's ears and pulling it off as she saw it had created a drop of blood. "I just need to clear it with Ms. Mana first..." She uttered, looking down at her finger before licking the droplet off.

"Slice~"

- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:08 pm
Meru’s eyes looked at her mother as she began to respond to the question she had posed, telling the young demon that the mother knew not where her twin was. Sighing, Meru tried to hold back her emotions, all of her willpower required to not lash out at the figure before her. She knew she couldn’t though, watching her mother’s actions slowly melted the anger within her. It had not been her mother’s fault that Shani had left, now was the time for them to work together to find the last member of their family. It was something that Meru needed so badly, she desperately wanted to go see her sister, to look in to the eyes of her twin. Smiling softly, she nodded at Katana’s suggestion, shivering as her mother ran a hand through her tails. As soon as the hand moved away, the tails and ears vanished, bat wings disappearing in to her back as she returned to her shifter state. Nodding when her mother said she needed to clear it with Mana first, Meru understood the need to tell the demon queen what was going on. Leaning forward, she gave her mother one last hug before standing up, looking back at the house for a second before returning her gaze to the woman before her.

“Thank you, thank you so much Mom. I should probably get going now or somebody will wonder where I’ve gotten off to, but you’ll let me know how things go with Mana, please?”

With that she skipped back towards her home, wondering when she could go search for her long lost sister, the twin she had never seen before.

[END THREAD?]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum