Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Seeking Training partners Left_bar_bleue54500/99999Seeking Training partners Empty_bar_bleue  (54500/99999)
Tiers:

Seeking Training partners Empty Seeking Training partners

Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:01 am
I have been here for a time but I still don't like the idea of a solo thread to do all of my training. I simply cannot get into it that much. So I am hoping that the kind people of Platinum hearts will be willing to help me out with training threads for my shinigami https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8970-steven-approved-4-3. I am wanting to be able to get him up to shikai level for now so that I am more motivated to use him. If you are not wanting a training thread but an actual fight then let me know as well just please keep in mind that I don't want this character to die. Thank you all for your time and let me know if you are interested.
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Seeking Training partners Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Seeking Training partners Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Seeking Training partners Empty Re: Seeking Training partners

Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:42 am
Sure, set up a thread and ill join to help you out!
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Seeking Training partners Left_bar_bleue10/100Seeking Training partners Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:10 am
Ulqui would be a great person to help you man! Jump on his offer and set up a thread.

If you want help any other time, the people here are really friendly, just but them in the Xat enough and they will usually give into to your needs, so long as you actually need whatever it may be. In this case training is a perfectly reasonable request ahahaha.

Anyway, I have a human around your same level, If you'd ever want to thread with him let me know ^.^ Take care.

"Everybody Lies"
Seeking Training partners 71f

Nihility:
Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Seeking Training partners Left_bar_bleue54500/99999Seeking Training partners Empty_bar_bleue  (54500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:11 pm
Cool thank you very much. I will set one up by tomorrow.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum