Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive]
Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) EmptyToday at 2:54 pm by Lillian

» Are you Asleep (Open)
Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) EmptyToday at 7:07 am by Mirja Eeola

» Flame of Gratitude
Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) EmptyToday at 7:03 am by Mirja Eeola

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) EmptyYesterday at 6:08 pm by Guest

» Broken Causes, New Dreams
Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) EmptyYesterday at 8:45 am by MWD

» Ambitions of the Bold (V/Elyss)
Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:33 am by Siegharty

» Moonlit Jungle Crash [V]
Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:08 pm by Sumdumguy

» Jaeden's Quick Fix
Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 5:24 pm by Hastur

» Yasuko Ishikura (The Demon of Souls) [Approved 4-5 | Hazard Rank D]
Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:03 pm by THEFROST

» The Book of Rain (solo)
Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 5:43 am by Ame no ko

Top posters
THEFROST
Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) I_vote_lcapPociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) I_voting_barPociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) I_vote_lcapPociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) I_voting_barPociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2768 registered users
The newest registered user is Shuuhei Yamada

Our users have posted a total of 137209 messages in 20516 subjects

Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pociden
Experienced Member
Pociden

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) Left_bar_bleue0/0Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD)   Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 1:17 am

The past few months have been uneventful and boring. There was nothing that really caught Pociden's attention. Nor did he think of anything exciting to even do. He began to walk around the area of Gotei 13 constantly in order to diminish the feeling of being bored. Unfortunately that only seemed to make things worse. As he walked past a few other shinigamis, he could see that some of them had begun to spar with each other. Soon, an idea had come to him. One that would keep him busy and help him become stronger.

The next few days he had planned out what he would do in his spare time. He looked around the areas of Karakura to find the perfect place to train. As he searched and searched, he met several unique individuals. Some of the people he met were friendly and kind. While others were quite aggressive and anti-social. At last, he soon found a nice area to begin practicing. It was a place somewhere in Karakura Forest that had a nice grassy field and some trees all around. Feeling satisfied with the area he found, he headed back and prepared for his training session.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD)   Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD) EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:08 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Pociden's Chain Training (First) (DnD)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Forest-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD