Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Calm Before The Storm [Nozomi, Dr. Hebi] Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Calm Before The Storm [Nozomi, Dr. Hebi] Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Calm Before The Storm [Nozomi, Dr. Hebi] Empty Calm Before The Storm [Nozomi, Dr. Hebi]

Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:01 pm

Artist: Radiowar - Song: Intoxica

''Aaaaand... Shatterpoint.''

The ability had equally the amount of power to rejuvenate as it did to completely unmake something. A simple tap, and a devastating wound could become perfectly whole; new again. In the case of Kabuto Hebi, his mind was in a state of permanent comatose from Nozomi's tampering. The shatterpoint was clear and obvious—his mental instability created a fault in the form of a "Kick Me" sign stapled to his forehead, that was so blatant that it almost bothered the blue-haired woman when she sensed his presence. The Doctor would now remain in such a state until the fissure was repaired, and Nozomi was one of few, if not the only, who knew well enough to put the pieces back together again. Physically, all it took was a simple tap on his forehead. However, the meat of the technique took place within the consciousness, as energy sparked at the fractures within to polarize them together. One by one the different personalities residing within the Doctor were brought back from death, until enough of his mind was intelligible enough to wake the crazed man. It was much more pleasant than the initial shattering, but still a rather vicious experience to behold as it came with a shock. He'd rouse up to the feeling of nauseous agony, cold sweats covering his body and a heightened pulse. His senses would come next, slowly adjusting to the intensity of life again to reveal his surroundings. He was lying down upon one of his own experimental patient's chairs, reclined fully and with his arms strapped tightly against the arm rests as a hilarious ironic joke, at least in Nozomi's point of view. This was one of the rooms in his laboratory, and while the Doctor should have been curious as to how the Quincy knew of this location, he at the same time should not have been.

Nozomi didn't wait to look eye to eye with Hebi when he came to his violent reanimation. She tapped him and swiftly turned away to start wandering throughout the room towards the door. A few more seconds and the contents of this entire place would be scanned, analyzed, and documented within Nozomi's expansive mind. It was a mess, reeked, and was a testament to the insanity that gripped the Doctor's head. It was not to her tastes; she liked to tamper with the power of technology and spirits as they both had tremendous amounts of potential behind them. Hebi majored in the science of flesh, which was a sloppy and inefficient medium that was a challenge to even so much as make work. Despite the fact that they were both powerful intellectuals... she felt his views were inconsolable and would never match up to hers. She was just not the type to damn the paths of others, preferring a laissez-faire approach when it came to evaluating others. This place would be the haven and tomb of his experiments, and Nozomi was in perfect acceptance of this. She would keep her thoughts to herself and leave him to his own personal bliss, that he created.

If Hebi did not come to terms with reality swift enough, Nozomi would be gone in a heartbeat. It would take mere seconds before she was through the door and exploring the hallway immediately outside the room. She was already bored, having gathered any information she could possibly desire from this landmark, recognizing its exact global position from her eye in the sky. An organization was known properly as 'Daybreak', once holding a minute degree of sway in the world before a lack of presence thrust them back into the shadows of inconsequentiality. These laboratories were located directly underneath the headquarters for that organization, from what her Omnidou could recognize. It was an interesting note, but nothing that could possibly rouse a line of questioning from the blue-haired woman. It was simple: If the mad Doctor needed something of her, he would speak. If he didn't, he would not, and she would leave in peace. As soon as she grew bored of studying the area around the base, she'd disappear the same way she had arrived: Through the Throat of the World.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by Phantasia on Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Calm Before The Storm [Nozomi, Dr. Hebi] Qx494h
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Calm Before The Storm [Nozomi, Dr. Hebi] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Calm Before The Storm [Nozomi, Dr. Hebi] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Calm Before The Storm [Nozomi, Dr. Hebi] Empty Re: Calm Before The Storm [Nozomi, Dr. Hebi]

Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:55 pm

A pause; nothingness. And then… a searing wave of activity, fierce and powerful, roaring through and within the body of the male lying on the table, his mouth opening as an inhuman scream left his lips. It was not unwarranted action. The body of the Doctor shook, his eyes opening with the eyeballs wide, steam pouring out of his eye sockets as every pore on his body opened wide, pouring out more of the stuff as his eyes began to swirl around in his head. His neck began to rotate through its full range of motion, the edges of his fingers and toes twitched, and his breath began to come in and out of him at the fastest rate that it possibly could. It was like a tremendous, whirring machine; the body of this man, this Doctor, no sign of conscious, indeed nothing but life flowing through his body as he gasped, his breath coming in and out rapidly as the body received the signal to awake from the brain.

It was a systems check; the entirety of his body was going through its motions, the steam around his body beginning to dissipate as it left a male that was laying there, gasping desperately, his hair dismatted, his scaly flesh apparent, all the disgusting contours of his body in plain view, before he finally threw his head back. This time, it was not an unintelligible scream; but a roar. A roar of pure pain, of pure torture, as his facial expression contorted, pure shock warping his expression that was lacking its glasses as he twitched against the chair, gripping it so tightly that cracks appeared al throughout it, even though it was made from Seki Seki stone melded with diamonds on an atomic level, it had absolutely no effect on the Doctor's grip. This was agony; his entire soul, it felt like, was being ripped open multiple times from hundreds of thousands of directions at once. Most likely an interesting show, it was unlike anything that the Doctor had ever experienced before.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAH!!"

The voice was not the Doctor's; it was a voice never before heard on the planes of existence. It was every one of the Doctor's parts, all the thoughts that made up his being screaming all at once as they were forced to reboot, coming online all at once. The stress was frankly not something that was good for the Doctor, as this unique sound could testify. It was a wounded animal; it was a harmed soul. It was one who was in raw and utter pain, without any abridgement whatsoever. Nozomi likely would not have expected this reaction from the man, but it was the result of his warped consciousness. There was a penalty for the pieces of the male's mind that were not connected; and it was that upon waking from sleep, there was a colossal battle within his mind as things sought their proper place, attempting to all come online at the same time. It was too strenuous, even for the raw mental power of this man.

After a few moments of this, he at last calmed down, his body overtaken by a cold sweat as his head lulled forwards, gasping for air, his hair hanging over his eyes. He breathed hoarsely, with a speed that it made it seem like he would never breathe again if he was not able to do so right this moment. As he calmed, Nozomi began to walk away. A simple tap, and the breathing calmed. It was strange; the contact instinctually caused his body to relax slightly, even though there was not a justifiable reason for it. At least, not in the logical sense.

The lab stank; that was from all the corpses strewn about on the ground. They all looked exactly like the Doctor, and their flesh had begun to rot when he stopped sending them signals. Indeed, everything that was hooked up to his mind had been halted; even Hebi had laid on his stomach like a dead babe until he was resuscitated. Slowly, the bodies, the corpses, all of whom were the spitting image of the man, began to rise up. They did not open their eyes, but seemed to act as if blind, merely standing around her like statues. It was true that the Doctor was involved with biology a great deal. Biology, after all, held the world's strongest power naturally, from the strength of the dinosaur to the complexity of the human mind. That was why it fascinated the Doctor; it never stopped changing, never.

As she began to approach the door, a single word escaped the exhausted man's lips; it seemed that at last, he had received consciousness again from whatever forces held this strange being into alignment with himself. The voice was weak; almost tired, as if it had just been through a massive tribulation. In a way, it had; the fight in Melbourne had certainly not been light, and the stress the Doctor's body took towards the end was especially brutal. However, in this one word, there was a desire for it to be listened to, without any conniving, any tricks, any manipulations. It was a simple word, spoken from him to the being known as Nozomi.

"..Wait…"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Calm Before The Storm [Nozomi, Dr. Hebi] Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Calm Before The Storm [Nozomi, Dr. Hebi] Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Calm Before The Storm [Nozomi, Dr. Hebi] Empty Re: Calm Before The Storm [Nozomi, Dr. Hebi]

Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:29 am

Artist: Radiowar - Song: Intoxica

The blue-haired woman would wince as the mind of the mad scientist jump-started to life. It was a chorus of pained screams that filled his thought, from each of the many psyches that made up a part of his complete identity. When they came to, the sheer displeasure of not being connected to the rest—having to wake up alone—overwhelmed them with agony. They struggled to reach out and find the puzzle pieces that fit next to them, as it had been so long since they had ever been separated. Shatterpoint was a powerful ability, effective at bringing anything concrete or abstract to fragments. However, it was also capable of fitting them back together again in perfect symphony. The wince was caused simply from the shock of the loud sound in such a quiet room, but no worry was present in Nozomi's mind. Her skill would bring him back into top shape just momentarily. When he awoke, he'd feel a powerful sense of rejuvenation he probably wouldn't have had in ages, full to the brim with energy and seeming as though he could take on the world. The woman would turn slowly, looking at him sideways now that he was conscious. She studied him as he sat up, panting over his lap and gleaming with sweat. Even in the dim laboratory, she saw him in excruciating detail, thanks to the enhancements of her eyes. For what little beams of light that shone through the drops of precipitation, she could see the minuscule rainbows that were refracted from the globules. She saw the small trails of moisture that clung to the side of his face as the droplets gradually rolled down, and witnessed their sudden cascade down to his legs where they would break apart and quickly reform due to the liquid's adhesiveness. And yet despite the definition of these images, it was just bland imagery compared to what was going on in his mind. She witnessed the Doctor's thoughts as they raced along, coming to terms with his memories and physicality. She watched him collect himself in a very... uncomfortable fashion.

She gave him the time he needed to collect himself; she was patient. But when the thought sparked in his mind to speak, Nozomi interrupted before his lips could move. ''You should lower your expectations,'' she said, her voice soft and monotonous, and suffused with apathy. ''I am not going to coddle you like a child, for that is what you seem to desire. I never claimed to be your friend; I am dangerous. You are at the very least aware of what I am, and what I can do. Yet, you have come to show me such a display a weakness. You trust me too much, for terribly poor reasons. The fact that I did not destroy you when I could does not mean you should trust me, and you should know this.'' Someone like her was too tricky to figure out completely; subterfuge was always a possibility. For someone so professed in the strength of the biological, it seems he was still held down by the basic human feelings he was born with. What he needed to do now is stop and use the rationale she knew he had. One second of clear concise thought was all it would take for him to realize what he was asking, and that his expectations were foolhardy. For someone of his caliber, he should be ashamed of himself for this. All he could ever hope to earn were pointless words and a good feeling.

She awaited his response, or rather the intent to respond. Chances were she'd like speak before he had the chance to, knowing his words as he thought them.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Calm Before The Storm [Nozomi, Dr. Hebi] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Calm Before The Storm [Nozomi, Dr. Hebi] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:03 am

"...I don't… have… expectations…"

The voice told her in reply, hearing her apathy in every word. "However, you seem confused about my nature… and that… is why I asked you to wait…" He told her as he slowly lifted his gaze, now looking her in the eyes, his own eyes showing none of that desperation they had earlier in the battle against Claire. "For someone who has taken all of my information… How is it you could think that is what I’m after? You simply drive my curiosity more and more…" He let out, before his hands suddenly gripped the edges of the chair, the male's life returning completely as he brought himself out of the chair, his white hair tossing a bit.

"You, more than anyone else, should understand that me dying there would have been of no consequence. I am not affiliated with anyone in a binding manner. I am to myself the lowliest creature I can imagine… As I said, I am not worthy to have expectations." He informed her as he finally rose up all the way out of the chair, his body morphing slightly as a white cloak appeared around his skin. This material clothed his form, leaving him looking straight at her, still. "I merely wished to ask a question for an action, nothing more, if you would graciously allow me that. I do not expect for you to answer, I do not even expect for you to perhaps stay in order to hear it." He paused once more…

Hebi, the snake that came out of his stomach, was wrapping its way around his stomach. "Why did you take me out of there? There is no tactical reason to. You know very well that my body can handle the consequences, and my position and reputation are both easily disposable for those they hold sway over due to my meager existence. Even so, why did I wake up here, in my lab." He finalized, before his eyes dropped from hers at last, now staring at her feet. "...I t seems overwhelmingly likely that there was some purpose behind it… I have seen your… intelligence… and how far it surpasses my own, what little I have seen. You do not act… without…" He stopped again, before his hands slid up to the sides of his head, his knees crouching.

Why is this happening again…? The male thought to himself, his eyes unable to close. I'm expecting. I deny it but some part of me wants to! Why? Why? Why does being around her make me forget my meagerness… Why can I not keep my place within my mind…. At last he paused his mental processes, his eyes closing as he slowly stood upright again.

"…I am weak and foolish. Come or go as you will. Some part of me wants you to stay, and I myself to not understand why, but that part is incompatible...with who I am. I am sorry that I am having difficulty completely repressing it…………" The male drifted off, honestly not knowing what it is he should say next, or could say next…

Without thinking about he, he slowly began to type on the computer, his fingers moving lightly against the keyboard as the lab around them began to stir to life once again. The lights came back up, and steadily the machinery around the two began to subside. The many experiments of the Doctor came into view, and the half-rotted Selves began to rise up from their laying postures, standing upright as they went back to maintaining the ground, as the Doctor began to take stock of what had changed as a result of his being put out. "...I have no right to inquiry, though I so badly yearn for it. I can only observe, but for this puzzle observing is not enough… It is maddening… !Truly maddening…"

The madmen was muttering to himself, to knowing if she was still there or not. The Doctor could not understand these emotions; he supposed it was simply another part of his confusing weakness. ………………………………………..Why? Why? Why? Why? Why… Do I wish to be more than I am?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:27 pm

Artist: Cris Velasco and Sascha Dikiciyan - Song: Creation

And immediately, the disbelieve rolled into the Doctor's mind, his mind still struggling after waking up shortly ago. He searched for words to best dispense Nozomi's, and not quite finding them. Every response to her statements were sub-optimal, every pause in his articulation an indication of that fact. She already tasted dishonesty about Hebi's words and just stood there in disappointment; not that that was clear, as her expression would not have shifted by a trace. This was quickly leading up to the primary reason Nozomi had intended to leave. There was not much to discuss, as Nozomi already knew anything she wanted to know about the situation, while simultaneously she would not dance words around with the self-professed genius. She already knew the Doctor's true desire, and she refused it. Now he attempted to cling to whatever hold he could to keep her here, and yet there was nothing to grab onto. This conversation was pointless, and the best thing she could honestly do is leave so that the man didn't further embarrass himself in front of her. The only tricky thing about it was his instability—it was not of her desire to trigger the mines littered among the scape of his mind. It was that which kept her from vanishing, not by any degree of empathy.

She allowed him to finish speaking this time, folding her arms over her chest and waiting patiently. Even though the majority of what was coming out of his mouth was complete drivel, she stood and listened, filled with a constant pity. Madness was truly a weakness, and it held the Doctor back greatly. It made him so crude and inefficient, unstable and emotional. For such a prodigious intellect, his lack of sanity still managed to make him appear as a child. He wasted so much time upon trivial matters like these. Nozomi would understand that it was something he couldn't help, and it's why she was not as accusational as she could be. And so she continued to lend him her ear, hearing his question and swallowing the bile that welled up in her throat. How could he ask such an inane question such as that? No tactical reason? Of course there was a tactical reason to it and it was blindingly obvious. She interrupted him then and there, uncrossing her right arm and bringing it down violently through the air at a diagonal angle; a motion to silence him. ''Stop. Just stop. I can't believe I have to explain this to you. The reason I removed you from the fight is because you threatened to shatter the momentary peace we were about to achieve. Our primary goal had been to secure the city from the invaders, and they were just about to retreat in surrender. But you let your emotions take control of you and almost toppled the agreement by spiraling down into that madness you oh so love to visit.

So what is your question actually? Why did I not just discard you onto the streets of Melbourne? Having no intention of leaving you to rot, that meant I would need to be the one to wake you. And I simply did not want you in Melbourne any longer, so I took you to the first place I thought to.''
Despite these words clearly intending to display anger and exasperation, Nozomi still managed to keep her voice low and monotonous, only once using inflection with the word 'you' to emphasize the issue in the situation. She walked up to him casually, looking him directly in the eye even as he refused to look at her straight, instead choosing the ground as his point of focus. She did not hesitate as her hand shot out and tapped his forehead to bring it up, and make him look at her straight on. She placed her palm on the forehead, as if trying to check his temperature, and yet her intention was much deeper than that. As she studied his mind with the piercing vision of the Omnidou, she spoke again, this time with vitality, with life—the apathy was gone for her next series of words. ''I could cure of your insanity right now. You are a complex puzzle but I have it all figured out. I could put it all together and take away the madness that encumbers you. But, you would not be you anymore.'' The question was left in the air of whether it was an option for Hebi to choose or not. Nozomi held the keys within her palm, but she did not believe she would use them, and thus she did not.

But there was a darkness; a lapse in his thoughts. One moment Nozomi was there holding his head, and the next she was hanging by the door again with her back turned towards him. The Doctor still felt like himself, and yet something had been altered inside of his mind. ''I am not going to stay here any longer so that you can further make a fool of yourself in front of me. Gather yourself, Doctor, and see me again when you're right in the mind. But for now, rest.'' And then it became clear what had changed, as suddenly the darkness began to creep in on the edges of his mind. He felt... tired. He felt like he could lie down, close his eyes, and just sleep peacefully. And it was not normal sleep... rather it was like a power all its own that brought with it promises of rejuvenation and clarity. Nozomi had gifted upon him an ability to fully revitalize his spirit, body, and mind by sleeping. And most importantly, she had gifted him an escape for the madness; dreams. As his eyes began to get heavier and heavier, Nozomi would begin to walk away, disappearing from sight around the corner.

Perhaps when he woke up and could think clearly again, he would be thankful of the tampering. Or, perhaps he would despise it like a curse. It did not matter to the Quincy, for at this point, she knew him better than he knew himself.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Calm Before The Storm [Nozomi, Dr. Hebi] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Calm Before The Storm [Nozomi, Dr. Hebi] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:39 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Calm Before The Storm [Nozomi, Dr. Hebi] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum