Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Template By: [THEFROST]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sneaking Back Into Las Noches [Open] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Sneaking Back Into Las Noches [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sneaking Back Into Las Noches [Open] Empty Re: Sneaking Back Into Las Noches [Open]

Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:32 pm

Golden eyes slowly slid open, their gleaming gaze spreading across the endless sands of hueco mundo. While a sudden oppressive energy signature had exploded from a crack in the sky. A single lone female having exited from its depths, around this time a oppressive and large energy level which seemed to be expansive in its own right, slowly released from the vicinity; one that in its own right was truly endless in its depths. The signature seemed to be coming from the sky , There another lone figure stood, his body suspended by friction in the air, having used his own manipulation against his own skin to give himself an ability akin to levitation. His figure was vaguely obscured by the ever present moon of hueco mundo , or what was left of it. His eyes though only remained half open, and yet their gaze was immense and calculative, it held comprehension beyond what any single being might have been expected to find even in a mere lifetime.

“ What do we have here ? Running background checks, cross referencing over database; Error Spiritual Signature Not Found. –That’s certainly odd. : Running Comprehensive Scan of unknown figure, Negative; Anomaly Detected; Engaging countermeasures.”

Azuma himself seemed to say mixing in the diagnostic processes that he was verbally going about doing, with his own actual thoughts on the matter. However as his mouth shut the pressure seemed to rise as slowly he seemed to have narrowed his eyes some, while what happened next was rather simplistic in nature. Azuma himself had allowed the friction to lessen around his body in regards to its contact with the air. This would allow him to drop and land feet first on the ground in a half crouch. Then straightening up , Azuma had slowly let out a slow breath—never once taking his golden colored eyes off of the arrancar individual that stood in front of him. However he’d seem to then have his gaze harden slightly.

“ This is restricted space as far as I know, Atleast to those who are atleast enemies or not involved with shadow fall; and I’d have to take a guess that you fit either one or both of those criteria. Therefor I will have to ask you to leave , if you try to attack me I will per my instructions from my superiors act in self-defense. Therefor this is your singular warning. Leave you do not belong here stranger.”

Azuma had said in a voice which seemed to be like glacial ice, it was chilly and frigid—almost like a automaton or robotic entity using some kind of automated voice message. His whole body though seemed to shimmer with a slight heat. As every second that went by was undoubtedly being stored in the databanks he himself possessed for future references. Also every second that went by, seemed to herald a shift in his physical posture. It became a slight crouch, changing subtly the friction between his feet and the sands themselves; What this would do was if the opponent decided to choose to force their way through, the sand below Azuma’s feet would act more like a steel plate, and his feet would act like nigh immobile objects that where anchored down. So when it was all done, the movement would have only looked like he was moving half a step back, but the functions behind it, definitively had some depth to them.

Next he would have done the customary thing, a warning shot; by increasing friction in a 12 foot radius, what he would have done was held up his right hand superficially, thumb and middle finger pressing together, before he’d Snap. This snap would generate friction and heat, which was then amplified and used to combust that 12 foot radius into a blinding flame which shone out across the ruins of Las Noche’s like a beacon or a miniature star being born from the darkness. This flame would shine bright, blindingly bright to the point it would be almost like a flash bang going off. After this customary greeting his body seemed to have remained in its original position, as he had orders; ones that made it so that unless attacked; or if the warning was not heeded he would be unable to actually attack the person.

This was why he’d do the next thing , that snap would have generated a precautionary affect, by spreading his control into the air, saturating it with energy using the first warning shot as a screen; he’d have tripled the friction in the air in regards to the opponents body or contact with the air. This would basically make it so that movements that would normally come easily would seem sluggish as if moving with great weight. It wasn’t however something that would be impossible to avoid , it merely would have been tripling something that both gave traction, and caused resistance. A byproduct would be super-fast movements might generate heat on a slight or ignorable level, such as just slight smoke or steam. So with that in place he would have slowly let out one single sentence, that to anyone but himself, or tora lionus, or possibly Hakai Chikara themselves; would just seem like a crazed individual spouting out gibberish.

“Analyzing situation, via power gap. Slight differences found, determining best course of action, running background diagnostics on previous combat scenario’s. Setting Proximity , Check. Activating Protection Status: Engaging Criteria- Standing by waiting for Criteria To be Met. Final warning: Please Leave. “

Certainly this time, since he was more or less pushing his conscious into the network that the monsuta possessed, he was leaving a automated message, Via the Networks will, a strange Bi-Product which allowed him to manifest and verbally express the network itself, so as the automaton sounding message came out loud and clear, his message was sent, therefor all he did was standing by waiting for the strangers own actions to be taken.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Graphics by: CPKallday

Sneaking Back Into Las Noches [Open] LzZCuy7
Sneaking Back Into Las Noches [Open] BtXe12b

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sneaking Back Into Las Noches [Open] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Sneaking Back Into Las Noches [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sneaking Back Into Las Noches [Open] Empty Re: Sneaking Back Into Las Noches [Open]

Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:07 pm
Shizuo wrote:

One single word, seemed to be all it took to psychologically shift his attention from the incalculable mass of data that was pulsing through his subconscious via the monsuta’s network system. Therefor as he left the network to go into auto pilot for the time being he seemed to focus more on the situation at hand. His golden eyes having opened fully to signify that he indeed was giving the individual his entire un-divided attention For now. So while the shift was noticeable given that his own spiritual pressure seemed to bear down like a tangible weight which made movement muddy, even though there was a pretty noticeable gap in tier, from there it seemed that he deliberated the words the other said. His mind pondering their meaning, only then did he let out a little exhale of hot air.

“ Let’s not get hostile, I have a perfectly fine way to handle this. “ Azuma began, eyes gleaming slightly in the moonlight. Golden aura seemed to radiate from his features, similar to the morning sun. With one deliberate movement of his foot, he’d have made a 4 foot long line in the white sand. Then continued. “ If you cross this line and attack me, you are agreeing to my proposal understand? “ Azuma said pausing for clarities sake, then continued into the real proposition—”If you fight me and win, I will let you pass as you will have over powered me and I will be helpless to stop you. There for if you win, you get to go and get your stuff and leave. However, if I happen to win? You Will Join the Monsuta as my co-worker of sorts, and I will do my best to find you supplies and or a lab to use. Not a bad bargain for you either way, however. It basically comes down to, if you win, you get your stuff and go free. I win—and you join the org I come from, and ill figure things out from there. “

Azuma would have finished his little proposal, his demeanor seemingly calm and collected. His golden eyes studying the strangers anatomy meticulously, as if searching for something. Even then he seemed to have an almost eerie state of clarity in his eyes. Behind this state of calm, his mind was moving at overdrive, the network uplink running amidst his meticulous analyzing of the environment. In the background was distant memory. Memory of his past, and the bloody process that he himself was fabricated from, that he was made to be. Those memories didn’t strike a fond note in his mind, but they didn’t upset him either. The only important thing, that he got from it was simple—Scientists are great assets. They could be useful, very useful in many situations; therefor that was why he felt this was something that would be prudent. Yet with this whirlwind of thought in his mind, Azuma began to raise his left hand this time, middle finger and thumb pressing together as he snapped. Yet again, another spark appeared as friction was amplified.

At first the spark seemed to do nothing, but if anyone had paid attention to Azuma himself? That person would see a slight mist hissing around the skin, as the friction increased on it and generated a surface—one that was ideal for catching and stopping attacks. Other deceptively small, but important things had taken place too, such as the shift in the sand as his spiritual increased, with a rumble akin to a thundercloud. Sand which normally would blast backwards, seemed to just vibrate in place—that was the second sign that he’d once again changed something. All that was left, was simply Azuma himself; having stayed entirely in the same position that he’d originally landed in. Eyes the entire time trained on the single individual within eyesight, the stranger. His golden gaze having no trace of wavering or letting the individual pass without what he’d just proposed previously.

Azuma let out a slight breath, a fine mist coiling out of his mouth and dissipating into the sky. There wasn’t much more he could do, other than wait. There was two clear options he had given, one was for them to leave, the other was the compromise he proposed. Still he wasn’t quite expecting the opponent to be practical or predictable, and that was what made it fun in the first place. Only then did he let out a small almost inaudible phantom chuckle. His cheek twitched, and he smiled slightly. Something the individual had said struck him as humorous or ironic, to the point it was nearly hysterical. So he decided to give his unfortunate guest a little food for thought.

“Just so you know, you might blow everything else away; but actually blowing me away is something that is nearly either in the range of impossible, or highly improbable. So huff and puff all you like, I’ll be standing here enjoying a nice breeze. “

He finished his little hint with a light, friendly but almost clipped smile. One which faded fast into his normally stoic and bored expression, and then he continued waiting. He waited for something to happen, and in the mean time? He was going through the network and running diagnostics and other scans to make sure everything was regulated properly. Given the last thing he needed to worry about, would be an error causing him to lose a moment of concentration if this did lead into a battle. With all of the variables laid out on the table, again he had nothing else to do. He would wait even though he wasn’t patient. The fact was both his own judgment and the network feedback he got both reached a singular conclusion. That this would be beneficial either as data, a chance to test his powers against a powerful foe, or as a chance to get a new companion, Now only time would choose which scenario played out.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:41 pm

“Why is it that when you are moving, it seems like you are moving in slow motion? “

Azuma asked as the twin attacks came forth, the first which was the multi-directional lance attack would have been dodged through a weaving cross step pattern. He moved his feet in a figure 8 too fast to normally see. Dust flew every direction as the second attack came. Azuma’s golden eyes had only been half open the whirring of a singular mobile blade hard to ignore. In fact the sound broke the night like the shattering of glass in the middle of a quiet exam room. He wouldn’t even move though, his interested expression changing the smile slipping into a frown. 10 feet, 5 feet, the girl was closing in fast but he seemed to not be moving. He’d raise his left hand which was gloved, the shine in his eyes oddly cruel and uninterested as the blades of death reached closer and closer. The very wind rippled in every direction as the spinning blades had been within mere inches of his body. Then his searching fingers came in contact with the spinning edge of the blade, immense friction building up on the edge.

This friction would have been met as his Zanpakutō came in direct contact with the spinning chainsaw ring blade; the heat building as literally the whole ring itself would glow a cherry red, sparks flying in every direction as flames ignited in the very air. Azuma’s fingers would one by one dig into the metal of the super-heated chainsaw ring; as he had used the friction to weaken the structural integrity. Then it was a matter of applying pressure, as the chainsaw literally would have shattered in his simple yet effective use of his hand and the movements themselves. Next his eyes shifted as a massive ball of energy came down hard; it came down with unprecedented devastating power. Yet his face didn’t change, the girl was moving so slow in his eyes that it was almost laughable. In answer to this cero though friction increased around it, literally the spiritual energy began to comply to the same concept as rubber on the road might. It began to heat up as it neared Azuma’s form, and then as it impacted it would detonate with unexpected explosive power. Power which would combust from the friction generated from the explosion of the spiritual energy.

Azuma’s eyes only shifted up now as a flame billowed up in the sky , a solid pillar of fire that baked and turned the sand and sky to ash, it burned his own skin , melting it off in some area’s given in his base state his best trait wasn’t defense. So blistering holes to the bone appeared as his eyes shifted taking in the damage, a familiar voice echoing in the confines of his mind. Timed with the voice the burning holes would be closing so rapidly it looked like they never really had been there. They closed up just as they had been forming. The voice in his mind seemed strangely animalistic as it said. “Don’t expect me to be pleased if you take it easy on this individual just, because they are a girl. Remember, we fought and we bonded, we understand each other but the terms of our agreement is simple. Don’t forget, I Admire your strength and your wit, if you will not show me that iron sided strength, or wield me, then I will force my way out and do it on my own. So Keep in mind, this is as much as a use for you; as it is interesting and enjoyable to watch to me. Give me something to laugh about partner. “ His hollow said in a warped and distinctly bored voice , his mind a mirror image of Azuma’s own at that moment.

Azuma paused then, for what would only be deliberately a nanosecond in the physical world, to answer his hollows prayers with a answer. ”I understand , you have been cooped up for so long; but realize if I show my abilities such as yours, then you lose your own effectiveness, I will give you enjoyment. Don’t worry about that. So all you need to do is watch, and listen, you are me and I am you; we fought back then and we bonded, we are one. So just enjoy it ill heat things up now. “He’d finish his mental reply and then resuming his focus in the physical realm he’d have kept his palm open, moving forward having strengthened the friction between the contact point of his feet and the sands. That itself would double his speed and thrusting power, as a blinding light ruptured from his open palm that would jerk past his opponents guard and towards their face. This blinding energy a cero would condense down to the size of a marble as if all went well he’d have plowed the hand and cero into the opponents face. From there it would explode with a blinding and deafening explosion of energy, all of which would radiate outwards knocking out around a 10th of a mile of sand, creating a slight crater.

Then the fires from the induced wind storm from that cero’s release would be blown out forcefully. In the epicenter he stood, clothes smoldering with burn and scorch marks dotting his skin. However before the eyes of any who bore witness, he’d have used a hollow trait, high speed regeneration. It would slowly mend the minor burns and cause them to vanish , the tips of his fingers which had been burned down to bone slowly reformed , muscle first then skin. Azuma then in a practiced motion , opened and closed his hands a few times, then he looked up.

“ My turn now. “

Azuma had slowly dug his foot into the ground friction increasing between his foot and the ground. This would increase his launching speed as he sprang from his sedentary position at speeds that caused him to vanish entirely for a fraction of a second. Wind exploding in every direction as he’d come up on the girls location; Middle finger and thumb on his right hand pressed together. He’d look up for a fraction of a second, jerked his arm forward and then snapped. The friction of both his movement , and the snap would be amplified in the air and turned into raw heat. This heat would turn into a flaming fire-ball that would expand from the epicenter , accompanied with its own shockwave it would blow the sand in every direction slightly baking the sides of buildings. It would expand in a wide arc as his middle finger and thumb pressed against one another again. His arm would be brought back around in a return stroke, as he’d snap again. This would generate another blast of flame that would bake the ground.

Then as quick as he had appeared he moved, suddenly as he’d shifted the push of friction or the drag to his left foot, releasing the right; allowing him to almost appear to just phase from running forward to moving on the right side of the girl his legs doing a cross step as he ran by a mirror image from raw speed appearing on the left. His stoic expression remaining on both while two near simultaneous snaps occurred , twin balls of fire jerking and colliding on the girl hopefully from both sides. Both mirror image and original then sprang up with not even a second of pause to change the direction of momentum, having used a shift in friction to compensate. Then they seemed to merge together again as he appeared to be floating sideways in the air; as he’d have increased friction between the Spiritual particles found naturally in the air and the spiritual energy he’d have around his body. Allowing him to basically stand sideways on thin air, from there his fingers pressed together and jerked around. The snap echoed loudly as he’d make a return swing with his arm snapping again, and again, and again. Over and over till snaps seemed to blur into one continuous singular noise—Each snap amplified the heat and friction. Put them together, and what happened was Azuma fired a continuous stream of white hot frothy flames down at the girls location, combusting the oxygen in the air to generate immensely hot streams of fire. This stream would smash into the ground where the girl may or may not be; burning a smoldering hole directly in the ground at around 100feet wide. Keeping the damage centralized while he wouldn’t even be near done.

From there Azuma seemed to have increased the friction naturally found in the air over probably a half mile radius; this wouldn’t be immense but it would be noticeable, as using his massive energy reserves it would be possible to once again make movement even harder for the opponent, by increasing friction or “Drag” On objects moving through the air. Then what he’d do was kicking off the perch in the air, he’d slam into the ground left foot skidding across the sand, building up heat and friction, which was seen clearly as sparks sprayed from the tip of his toe nails as his shoes had burnt clean off. Then in one motion he’d jerk his foot up and forward releasing a sweltering crescent line of fire which would create a line through Las Noche’s that was around a mile long and 60 feet wide.

“Come on, don’t you want to get your precious stuff? If so you have to beat me . “

Azuma said without sympathy, his eyes opening wide for the first time; while his stoic expression shattered into a menacing grin for a moment. One that wasn’t really reflecting his emotions, just one that was there to either scare the piss out of the girl, or provoke them further.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:34 am
-Post incoming today sorry for the delay kade ill make it extra good to make up for it.

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sneaking Back Into Las Noches [Open] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Sneaking Back Into Las Noches [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:00 am
-RESERVING POST AFTER SHIZUO-

Empty, blank space.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:33 pm

Azuma stared sullenly, head tilted to the side at the smoldering ash cloud he had made. Wondering if he had over done it until a figure began to walk out of the wreckage mostly intact, this made him raise on of his golden eyes shifting his weight as he’d crouch low ready for an attack to take place. No such thing happened though , instead the girl fired a cero directly into the ground causing a huge explosion of dust and decay in every direction. Cause his mouth to twitch as he could sense the immensity of her spiritual pressure as she ran away, body weight shifting forward he went to pursue until a voice echoed in his mind.

“I want to fight this one . . . Switch with me Azuma”

Azuma shook his head now as the signal of spiritual energy began to get further away , one foot moving In front of the other as he raised his right hand casting shadows upon his face as he pulled it down over his face a blackened energy radiating as a mask formed. Then the mask began to grow , the body composition of his changing , warping, a hole forming in his body, his skin turning a pale white color, the mask merging with his face as a pair of horns grew up from the top of his head, and a tail extended down his back side. He had no eyes what so ever but as his clawed feet jerked into the ground the beast let out a hollow roar tracking the behemoth energy signature , it would quickly shift directions, tail whipping to the side while the hollow like- being kicked off using his tail to guide his body as he flipped into the air.

The dust would clear now, a girl would go charging in from below as the hollow split its mouth apart, a white light amplifying from the tip of the mouth, growing in size before it would fire directly down a blue beam of pure light that would crash hopefully into both the girl and everything around her, the blast expanding once it hit the ground generating a gust of wind that would blow sands in every direction. Before it let out a loud roar which echoed throughout the night , focusing energy inwards the beast while midway in the air crossed its arms, focusing light into 3 powerful beams which shot inwards smashing into the explosion with devastating force, causing a brilliant dome of blue light and energy to expand outwards illuminating the night for but a moment before the brilliant display would have guttered out to be replaced by the overwhelming darkness of hueco mundo.

Then the hollow landed on its back legs crouching down as its weight shifted from one leg to the other, tail swaying from side to side. A hot lingering breath would expel from the hollows mouth as it would launch forward as the second attack came, a strange slicing attack, but the hollow would drop on all fours straight under the first slash, its tail slithering forward then wrapping around the girls wrists as she was mid –way through the movement, and if this worked due to the sudden unorthodox way that the hollow fought, then the arrancar girl would get jerked off her feet, into the air, then slammed face first into the ground. While the hollow seemed to sway back to a standing position, hands hanging on either side as its tail slid against the ground.

Quickly then the hollow kicked off the ground, using the spin of his tail jerking to the left to turn his body around. Landing on the ground with only the back foot claws sinking into the ground as his body fell to almost an inch from the ground, before the leading foot stomped into the ground the back foot kicking off in unison his tail once again acting like a counter balance, allowing the beast to move at absurdly fast speeds, coming upon the female Arrancar form, standing or face planted in the ground, to deliver a blindingly fast jab to the sternum with force enough to blow out a good quarter mile chunk of land due to the velocity that the beast was able to reach due to his tails help.

His body seemed to move fluidly as his tail shifted his whole shoulder was thrown forward as the jabbing hand receded allowing the hollow-fied version of Azuma to if the jab worked, connect solidly and painfully with a extremely powerful slug to the forehead, while his opposite foot to his punching hand slipped off the ground , his tail moving in that direction , allowing the hollow to all but seem to disappear as it would suddenly change direction using its leading foot through changing the center of gravity, meaning the hollow suddenly would move to the left. Skidding against the ground before it let out a soft exhale , more steam issuing from its mouth as it seemed to sway, gauging reaction, trying to figure out just what might happen next.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum