Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The Captain Training Grounds Ryushin Empty The Captain Training Grounds Ryushin

Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:02 pm

Tsubasa sat, another person had decided to accept him on training. It was the new leader of the fourth, Ryushin. The man had an interesting personality and among other things did have the power to lead. That much was certain, Tsubasa could see doing alot of things but this was a matter of principal. Gotei 13 needed leaders and healers at the most, things would get ugly and Ryushin was the answer for when it did. Tsubasa had a duty to combat train the others, with Ryushin it was to teach him a medical skill that would transcend the other healers. Tsubasa was a immensely intelligent man who understood medicine and could educate on the subject of muscles and the finer points of dealing with a person's body. Finding the answer wasn't easy for anyone who looked, it was a matter of feeling perhaps but only a couple people had ever really figured out a perfect medical method. Tsubasa's wasn't absolutely perfect, but it was genius for the most part. He figured out some triggers of the body and developed methods to handle most enemies. He was even in the process of helping work on something rather massive, but that would come in later. Tsubasa had been writing up the plans in his free time, it was a subject of large scale he sat drinking tea now as his Zanpakutō sit next to him. This was obviously the most different training mission of them all, Fourth didn't fight and that was a fact. Tsubasa didn't need to question it or bring it to views he killed people Ryushin fixed them. That was the lot drawn in life for them, his crimson eyes closed as he sipped tea softly. Tsubasa brewed it himself, using herbs and special knowledge he had from studying herbs and tea for centuries.

The first thing that would hit was the aroma, it was a sweet smell that cleared one's lungs. Drinking it would clear out your body of hostile things, making it clean and pure even cigarette's effects were cleared out by it. The tea was developed and home brewed by Tsubasa himself. He was a very talented and perhaps extremely complex person, he'd not used his tea often for anything. Drinking it was loosening his muscles and getting his body ready for what came. The tea had a fantastic flavor and yet worked medical magic, healing and going through the body. It would effect each portion of the body slowly, continuing to drink it had positive effects. Tsubasa's studies into herbs and blending them into kido had brought things that the Captain Commander alone came to the conclusion of. Tsubasa was a puzzle of a man, he was a swordsman who blended in high strings of kido into his fighting style. Tsubasa could fight purely as a swordsman and use his flawless foot work as well. But this wasn't about battle, it was to educate Ryushin on Hyperbolic methods of healing and simple things as making medicine that schools didn't teach.

Tsubasa was teaching him a medicine that was outside the box, herbs existed for almost everything. They could be used pollen wise to enter the body of wounded through inhalation or through the pores of the skin. Tsubasa really had come to terms with things in a way that most people who did what he did. In his knowledge knowing it added a layer to kill people, Tsubasa Unabara was a murderer but could save lives if he wanted. But that would be Ryushin's lesson a gift from Tsubasa to aid in protecting life.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Captain Training Grounds Ryushin Left_bar_bleue60/100The Captain Training Grounds Ryushin Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

The Captain Training Grounds Ryushin Empty Re: The Captain Training Grounds Ryushin

Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:35 am

The Captain Training Grounds Ryushin Hjt5Lid

Ryushin Chaozu

Ryushin certainly wasn't a man that let time get the best of him. He knew exactly when he should get up from his desk and start walking over to the location he had been summoned to. Time keeping was one of Ryushins soft spots but can also become his worst enemy as he would calculate the correct times, then get distracted and leave a few minutes late. This was often bad on his part as he is usually distracted by simple things. Cutting things so close, including a summon by the Captain Commander was foolish. However if you had faith in the man, he would not let you down. Ryushin had left his barracks a while ago and was making his way to the 1st divisions place of work. He walked at his own pace which was shockingly fast for most poeple considering his height and stride. His squad often found themselves jogging to keep up with his walk.

Ryushin was given a time and that was what he would follow: Noon, on the dot. No time before, no time after. It's just how he worked. The clock in the 1st divisions barracks would tick once more to bring the hands in line with the 12 and as it did so, the clocks chime was interrupted by the doors of Tsubasa's room opening and revealing that Ryushin had arrived. the male stood in the doorway, actually wearing his Haori for once and sporting a rather cheerful grin.

"Good afternoon, I hope I am not too late"

Ryushin waited for a moment before entering the room and closing the door behind him. The man was well kept, making sure his appearance was well presented. To attend a meeting with the Captain Commander, Ryushin had decided to wear the full set of Shinigami garbs including the Hakama and straw sandals he wasn't very fond of. Around his forehead, holding up his wavy blonde hair was a purple bandanna which matched his purple scarf that was wrapped tightly around his neck and drooping down his shoulders. His Zanpakutō could be seen tied around his right hip as he thought maybe he would require it.

Ryushin took a few steps into the room before approaching the desk of the Captain Commander. He then stopped, a good distance away from the walls, the desk and everything. Practically the center of the room but still close enough to listen to what the commander had to say. Ryushin held his hands behind his back and stood with his legs apart, waiting for his leader to respond.

Anonymous

The Captain Training Grounds Ryushin Empty Re: The Captain Training Grounds Ryushin

Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:28 pm

No you are not late.." Tsubasa didn't view him as late, because now Ryushin could experience the herb and it's smell that filled the courts. Tsubasa got up from his desk, having poured a cup of tea for Ryushin, he walked over carrying it and held it for the male. This wasn't to be like the others, Tsubasa did not intend for Ryushin to be a fighter at all. His duty was something else, of a greater importance. Perhaps someday he would teach him fighting, but for now Tsubasa's job was to make sure his 4th Division leader knew of the alternatives that few others did. Herbs and such things that could be used to treat a massive amount of wounded just through the smell. Many herbs existed, he sat down now setting his Zanpakutō at his side. Tsubasa observed Ryushin's nature, this was the first time in many moon's he had been able to calmly sit. Tsubasa had much on his mind at the moment going on with the war and everything else involving it. What more could he do with this situation, everything was building up to a singular moment. These Captains would be prepared for the worst, Tsubasa was considered one of the universes best trainers. He had an eye for it and could truly devise the most creative ways to train a person. Tsubasa spoke calmly now as he got ready to get to the point. "I'm not one for speeches Ryushin, but I figure I can teach you on herbs like the tea.." He said nodding to the cup, after a few sips of it at this point Ryushin would notice something. His body was healing any damaged muscles and even working on relaxing the bodies muscles to fit into the over all structure. It was also beginning to restore his power, it had a minty like smell and flavor that was memorable.

Tsubasa and Ryushin would train, but it wouldn't be like the others. It was to be a training of medicine and such. Ryushin's medical knowledge was fantastic. But their is always more one could add to that knowledge to grow, becoming stronger was part of the world. Tsubasa's entire knowledge on medicine was too large for a book, he studied everything. Humans, Demons, Suigura, Iramasha, he knew every single races healing methods. Having them in a note book, he pulled it out holding it out for Ryushin. The Shinigami were but one among many, this book held knowledge. Something priceless that few others could hold on too, he had recipes in it and everything. Stuff Ryushin could study and evolve as he saw fit. Turning it into his own thing, this would allow him to bring his knowledge up a level and perhaps help him develop moves to prevent the loss of life for them. Formulations of each races primary method of handling injuries was written down in exquisite detail, form the cleaning and energy type used down to how to replicate and improve on it.

Tsubasa knew this would be alot to absorb it was how he could best help this one on his journey. Many didn't notice how closely linked the 4th and 12th were. Tsubasa worked on medicines alot as a far younger Shinigami, studying everything just so he could learn. His hunger for knowledge was hard to fill, but from here he'd at the very least given Ryushin something of helpful nature, he didn't need it after all. Tsubasa memorized the entire thing when he wrote it, his eyes of crimson remained calm looking at Ryushin.

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Captain Training Grounds Ryushin Left_bar_bleue60/100The Captain Training Grounds Ryushin Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:28 am

Ryushin Chaozu

Tsubasa was clearly a unique man. He looked as though he didn't have time for games. He was here to do his part then move on, and so should Ryushin. That much was simple to understand. Tsubasa didn't begin with a conversation. No proper welcomes, how are you todays or anything of the sorts. He just acknowledged his arrival and got straight to work. Not exactly surprising. he was a busy man.

Ryushin simply stood where he was, hands behind his back and waited for Tsubasa to explain why he was here. Apparently he had been taking the captains on rounds of training in Soul Society but this was going to be different. Ryushin could tell. Although the 4th was completely capable of combat it was not what he needed to refine and improve on. He was the ultimate support. The necessary utility to the Gotei and the more he knew the better.

Tsubasa handed Ryushin a cup of tea. Certainly something that Ryushin enjoyed. Even as a human he was an avid tea consumer and this hadn't changed even after death. Ryushin took several sips of the liquid before looking to the side, out of the window. It was a nice day. Pretty. Well lit. It probably wont stay this way for long. Ryushin then looked back at the tea, intrigued by what he was feeling.

"I had heard remedies were made into drinks. I had never gone too far into that branch of healing however as I usually rely on my kido."

Ryushin took another sip, curious about the flavours and what it was doing to him. he had a general idea. He felt like he was drinking an energy drink that repaired his very soul as he consumed it. Ryushin gulped the last of it and stood there for a moment to ponder over this.

"Maybe I was wrong to ignore it."

Ryushin was then handed a book. It looked quite thick, loaded with information and crammed to the brim as though much of what was explained could have been analysed even further. This was Tsubasa's knowledge on healing medicines confined to a book? How peculiar, but also very helpful. Ryushin held it in his hand, feeling the spine and flicking it open to take a look. It was well written, explained as well as it could be but it all felt like there could have been so much more to it. So much that not even Tsubasa was willing to write down.

"Thank you for this. I will read it over and attempt some of the medicines myself. In fact, I have an idea for this..."

Ryushin went into thought. Would it be possible to take this knowledge and utilise it in a combat scenario? Could he prepare himself before the battle even begins so that he could arrive on scene equipped to handle any situation? This brought a grin to the mans face. This book would serve him well.

Anonymous

Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:39 pm

"You master everything you can Ryushin to protect the things important to you. Doing what you can to survive the day, you and the others are family to me. So I'll do what I can to aid in your preparations. " Tsubasa was going to do what he could as their leader to help each one prepare in detail, Ryushin's request was up to him of course. Tsubasa would aid him in growing however was needed from him. This wasn't something meaningless, it was growth and each person could use it. Experience, knowledge and such were things people often times underestimated without noticing it. Tsubasa wasn't going to let them waste time on pointless matters. Come the next meeting it would be time for him to unveil them to one another. Each Captain would get to witness the resolve of the other and be within the room with him. Their first official meeting in ages, Tsubasa pondered about the subject of bringing them together. It wasn't something he often thought about doing. But the time was growing short and the final meeting would be the last chance he got to prepare them.

Tsubasa rose and set his tea down as he exhaled a breath now, preparing to explain some of what he could to him. This wasn't a fight like the others, Tsubasa was going to get to know the new family member here. "Tell me of yourself Ryushin." Tsubasa looked at him as though a son perhaps someone youthful. It wasn't as though he thought less of them or the people around him as more. Tsubasa saw them as family, people of importance equal to that of his own family. He would protect them and do what was needed, Tsubasa had plans many of which would take time. He'd been one who expected the enemies would come here next, he had taught several so far. Ryushin and Ibiki would be the last two, he didn't really consider Ibiki's to be training. It was more of a battle something he needed to do, to show her what he could do with his might. Tsubasa's strength would be tested by Ibiki. To make sure perhaps he was up to the task of defending the balance and restoring order to this place.

"What else do you wish to study or learn Ryushin?" Tsubasa asked the question very openly, it wasn't something odd he was a direct person and often made himself such. This was the chance for him to pick the mind of a being like Tsubasa, rare for most. Tsubasa's knowledge was equal to many and absorbing new things all the time, his eyes seemed tired. Tsubasa had been working so hard lately, perhaps this was just the beginning of things. Tsubasa seemed to push forward with endless desire. He wanted to see them win the war to come, the Gotei 13 had to grow and carry more of the weight.

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:55 pm

Ryushin Chaozu

The captain of the 4th division took this moment to try and prepare something. He moved his hand to his head and removed his purple bandanna that was keeping his blonde hair bunched up and pointing upwards. He then opened the book he had been given and slide the bandanna over it until it ran along the spine and inner seem perfectly. he then closed the book and tied the bandanna to his waist. He wanted to keep this utility close and with this, he would always be with it at his side. He sort of looked like some sort of fantasy mage with a spellbook slung onto his attire. That was the look he was going for after all though.

Ryushin finished what he was doing and looked back up to Tsubasa with a smirk of accomplishment splattered across his youthful face. The topic at hand however was starting to move rapidly and Ryushin was going to make sure he kept on it without fail.

"You sound as though you are worried about something sir. To see you go to each captain individually and request to train them isn't something iv'e known to be done in some time. Well, not to this extent at least. You truly believe that we will have to face a foe more deadly than we have ever seen before?"

Ryushin looked out to the distance, knowing fully well that there was so much out there he had yet to see. It was full of evil and good. Deceit and justice. He just hadn't met the devil yet. The ones that seek to remove all order from the universe. Ryushin looked back to his commander.

"I guess we just need to prove to you that your captains are indeed a capable group. Our ability and skill shall speak for itself when the enemy see it."

Tsubasa then fired a question personally at Ryushin. Tell him about himself. Well that isn't exactly something Ryushin does every day. Who was he after all? What did he do? What did he like? It was all rather vague to himself as he never really worried about himself.

"Me sir? Well... Iv'e only been a captain for a short time. I rose through the ranks like any normal Shinigami would. I trained myself to do the three purposes in life. Protect, Preserve, Repair. Like how you see all of us as your family, I consider my division and close friends my family. I raise my sword and protect them. I release my power to preserve their lives and I rescue them, take them to their home and repair them.It is the three things I live by. I wouldn't say anything else about me is truly important."

Ryushin listened to his commanders words and answered his questions honestly, maming sure that he did not fail to give him true opinions on them. Ryushin closd his eyes at the final question and responded without opening them.

"All I wish to know is methods I can master that will help me fulfil my purposes. So long as my family is alive and happy, I too can walk on with a smile. I don't really know what you expected me to say to these questions though sir. I apologise if my answers are sloppy"

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Captain Training Grounds Ryushin Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The Captain Training Grounds Ryushin Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:23 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

The Captain Training Grounds Ryushin Image
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Captain Training Grounds Ryushin Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Captain Training Grounds Ryushin Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:26 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------