Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Activity Check [FEBRUARY 2014 EDITION]

+25
Ventriloquist
Andrew Takahashi
Sinpoder
||-BlankMystery-||
Chao
Yukichiyu Senoku
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
TheMaynard
Horus Sariel
Kakeru
Teijo
Styn
Cheshire Cat
Kade
CPKallday
Pammy
Joshua Kyrie
Zaz
Dr.Hiro
SixWings
Imakuran
Matsu
Majestic Moose
THEFROST
29 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Activity Check [FEBRUARY 2014 EDITION] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Activity Check [FEBRUARY 2014 EDITION] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Activity Check [FEBRUARY 2014 EDITION] Empty Activity Check [FEBRUARY 2014 EDITION]

Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:23 am

ACTIVITY CHECK

Below is information about the activity check.

WHAT HAPPENS IF WE DON'T POST?
Okay, I'm going to make this extremely simple. To do an activity check? All you need to do is follow the template below, copy it and then post it in the thread. We'll count you as active and you'll be safe. However, if you fail to do so and we determine you are inactive based on you not posting here.

Additionally, this will be over with at the end of the month on Feb 28th: closing March 1st in the morning.

WHAT HAPPENS IF WE DON'T POST?
Then we reserve the right to have grounds to place your character in inactive, void faceclaims, remove them from their spots or otherwise temper with your standing in the site after you have failed to post in 1-2 activity checks at a moments notice.

THE TEMPLATE TO ENTER!

Character: (State the name of your character. If you have a link, that will be GREATLY preferred. If not, we'll just search it.)
Last Thread: (Please link us to the last thread you've posted in character or state the name of the thread.)
Activity: (How active do you think you are? Please tell us if anything is going on if you can.)

Code:
[b]Character: [/b](State the name of your character. If you have a link, that will be GREATLY preferred. If not, we'll just search it.)
[b]Last Thread:[/b] (Please link us to the last thread you've posted in character or state the name of the thread.)
[b]Activity:[/b] (How active do you think you are? Please tell us if anything is going on if you can.)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Activity Check [FEBRUARY 2014 EDITION] Empty Re: Activity Check [FEBRUARY 2014 EDITION]

Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:23 am
Character: Himeko Kyouko (click the image in my signature to go to her profile)
Last Thread: An Off Day
Activity: I have only started to become active once again.
Matsu
Matsu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Activity Check [FEBRUARY 2014 EDITION] Left_bar_bleue0/0Activity Check [FEBRUARY 2014 EDITION] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Activity Check [FEBRUARY 2014 EDITION] Empty Re: Activity Check [FEBRUARY 2014 EDITION]

Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:29 am
Character: See signature
Last Thread: To Be Annoyed or To Be Really Annoyed
Activity: Slowly, but surely, my activity is rising.
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Activity Check [FEBRUARY 2014 EDITION] Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Activity Check [FEBRUARY 2014 EDITION] Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:30 am
Every time there's an activity check, a kitten drowns.
SixWings
SixWings
Starter Member

Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:00 am
Character: Highwayman Bordeaux
Last Thread: Cleaning House --- An off day
Activity: Pretty darn active, in my opinion. At least as active as I can be.
Anonymous

Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:20 am
Character: Tsubasa Unabara
Last Thread: Training Ryushin
Activity: I went into a pretty big active streak this month.
Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Activity Check [FEBRUARY 2014 EDITION] Left_bar_bleue0/0Activity Check [FEBRUARY 2014 EDITION] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:09 am
Character: Hobgoblin
Last Thread: Sworn to Service
Activity: i was as active as much as i could of been
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Activity Check [FEBRUARY 2014 EDITION] Left_bar_bleue27500/99999Activity Check [FEBRUARY 2014 EDITION] Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:57 am
Character: Omedotte
Last Thread: Another day at Hiroshima High School
Activity: Pretty darn active now that I have a new laptop. Woot.
Joshua Kyrie
Joshua Kyrie
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:16 pm
Character: Joshua Kyrie
Last Thread: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11406-joshua-kyrie-s-face-claim?nid=8#72236
Activity: I'm not all that active at the moment as i'm waiting for my character to be approved but i intend on being very active once it has been approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum