Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Template By: [THEFROST]
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hunter and The Prize [Open] Left_bar_bleue5/100The Hunter and The Prize [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

The Hunter and The Prize [Open] Empty Re: The Hunter and The Prize [Open]

Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:53 pm
Yuu Doragonraion, the Dragonne Queen of Competition
A cynical person, yet socially withdrawn to the point of being eccentric.
One was someone; one continued to loathe one's own kind arrogantly.
One who fell to darkness must make pilgrimage for the enlightenment.
Her path is stained and broken, and she shall compete to restore a life.
The Hunter and The Prize [Open] Tumblr_mlonn7K3BQ1reiwfeo1_1280

The Dark Hero of Karakura Central
Ready for some competition!
After a few days of relaxing from the effort of disabling the communication station in Australia, a woman was leaving her home that was once belong to a mysterious recluse known as the Theatre Master. This time, she was dressed in a white, long-sleeved blouse and black slacks with a thermal undersuit that is worn as a body suit underneath her clothing to protect her from the winter chill. The boots are mostly concealed by the bell-bottom slacks while her fingerless gloves have a plate attach on each backhand side for protection. The intention was to go to Karakura High School to scout for theatre talents for technical jobs or actoral jobs. Along the way, Yuu was skipping through rooftops with the use of reishi platforms that she uses as launch pads. One could say that the only reason that she is going there to scout is because she can test these people on whether or not they would compete. If they don't, then they are being more successful, but if one is being competitive, then that person lost the fight.

Sounds like an opposite role for the Queen of Competition, but the joke behind it is that she does not like Humanity either way; she has a habit of just calling them humans and in a tone that is more of a put-down than neutral. Generally, she always carry a value of mistrust of everyone except for two people, who she considered to be the anchors that keep her from becoming hollow or condemned to hollowfication. Three centuries and more is the amount of time she has seen rogue members of different races including Humanity, Quincy, Shinigami and Iramasha. All that chose to betray their own kind and meet her are given death as response. A slayer, an assassin, a murderer; there are ways to describe her brutal and deathly nature when emotions are disconnected from her being. But she has an official title that is not as well known as the Beast of Karakura Central; the Dark Hero of Karakura Central.

When she comes across Hanako's Pub, she stops to check for any sign of intrusion since after Hanako died, Koichi and Yoruichi is left to take care of the place. Suddenly, police sirens come around and stop by as the policemen arrive. When they get out of their cars, they appear geared for heavy spiritual action as one approaches the woman. "Ma'am, there is a call about Hanako's Pub-" The police officer tells the woman before the woman replies abruptly, "You're bamboozled. There was no report of violence in Hanako's Pub for since it was established. I'll look for the prank caller since I definitely know where to look." Just like that, the woman flies up like a rocket and darts toward the very muscular man that is sitting on the rooftop. The reason for the detection was due to her strong connection to the spiritual nature that allows her to pick up spiritual signature and her experience of fighting more than one race in a lifetime (a century.) So in a sense, she was quick to pick up a specific race's spiritual signature. On the way to him, her sharp eye to details picks up some objects in his possession.

At the last moment, she makes an explosive launch that accelerates her flight two-folds as she curls up into a ball and rolls like a cannonball through the air. Supposed to be hidden from the man, she creates two concentrated platforms of reishi underneath her boots and when in use, she chooses to do a double-heeled dropkick on the man's chest, erupting the platform into a funneled explosion capable of sending heavyweights either flying a considerable distance or rolling across the rooftop; if it lands, it could be either of the two before the woman does a partial backflip back onto her feet with a victorious pose of crossing her arms and standing straight. If it does not, the woman spins and lands on the rooftop before being launched into the air by the two platforms underneath her boots; after that, she creates another explosion underneath her feet to accelerate herself to attempt a rocket punch against the man's right cheek, which would make her hand hurt for a while (a.k.a. she cannot do that again for two posts.) If it lands, then it would at least knock the man over with some degree of pain. If not, the woman creates a platform to stand on before crossing her arms with a pout on her face. Given to the speed of her strikes, avoiding them would be a piece of cake for speed-based opponents, but slower individuals are likely seeing it as close to seeing these two as facing a baseball bat coming at them and blocking them would result in the woman jumping back to create distance for the second try or a knock back for the first try.

After one or two attempts, the woman picks up the clues and reorganizes them shortly before she speaks in a cheeky tone, "Nice trinkets you have there. I could take them to the Yuudeshi Network to have them examined if you would like." She smiles at him, "I guess you found it on a human since no one's that stupid to be that easily tracked by a Mad Demon. I'm Yuu and I know quite well of your actions, Eric." Though with the flipping, Yuu has her long blond hair covering the left side of her face before she brushes the hair off over her shoulder and behind her.

Post Status: Completed -- Word Count: 929

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hunter and The Prize [Open] Left_bar_bleue5/100The Hunter and The Prize [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:34 pm

Tier 1-1
Challenge Accepted!
Active Occult Reiatsu Level 1: Glow
Personal Effect: Able to harm from tier 3 to tier 0.
Peripheral Effect: Major damage to those stronger than Yuu.
Personal Drawback: Cannot harm tier 4 or weaker.
Environmental Effect: Not In Effect.
Special Effect: Minor healing for Yuu each successful hit.

After her dropkick and utterence, Yuu thinks deep behind her arrogant nature, "Pain resistant and tough body. Simply strong and tough, but his reflex is lacking, so the best he could do is tanking the damage and land powerful strikes. So if I lay on the pressure, he will be forced into the defensive, which if I allowed him to make a counterattack, it would be trouble for me." The demon says, "You know me and I don't know anything about you all that your in my way ever since that other pain in the neck human i-"

When Eric was speaking, Yuu begins to glow with an oily-black aura with a deep violet hue before she takes the opportunity on the vocal blindness that comes with a brain that can only process one or two commands at once. She immediately crouches and launches herself in a speed similar to before with a loud bang of a gunshot from the leap, indicating that she was using her reishi manipulation to power her mobility and power. The reason that she can utilize reishi for these tasks like covering distances and enhanced impact power was due to her advanced degree in controlling her power and resisting the energy backlash; augmenting them to her physique was more of a second thought for now. In one moment before Eric could finish his long-winded, first sentence, just after he said 'human,' Yuu is within his personal space with a fist already cocked back. Just like that, it would become a fight between Yuu's upward, supported uppercut with a brief 'reishi shotgun' capable of sending people flying high and Eric's lumbering weight with no proper anchorage. To an average bystander, Yuu came at Eric like a rocket, and to Eric, it would appear faster due to depth perception being different up-close than at a distance. Should that uppercut land, it would at least send him flying upward, but with his toughness, dislocating his jawbone would be a wishful thought, but at least the flight time would give Yuu a chance to create a platform on the rooftop where Eric once stood, which she would place on it anyway if she failed because if she keeps up with the pressure, Eric would dismiss the platform as a potential threat.

After placing the three-foot-in-diameter platform (which is a funneled explosive trap designed to toss a single unwary fighter into the air with the force of a cero from an adjucha menos meaning it will hurt a lot if they step on it,) Yuu would either use an 'explosive leap' to dart up into the air and catch up with Eric if he took the uppercut, or she darts at Eric should he evaded her attempt without touching the platform she made. If in the air, Yuu's leap would end up above Eric while anchoring herself upside down and crouching to a platform she quickly made upon reaching her leap's peak height; with both fists, she would strike upon Eric while using her body to supply the force to redirect his ascent back down hopefully for the trap set up for him before repeating the process, but without the trap after the second time. Should she failed the uppercut and darts toward Eric, Yuu would get into his frontal blindspot again and grab onto his belt and collarbone; utilizing her physical augmentation skill to enhance her mediocre strength, she would lift Eric above her head and quickly toss him onto the trap. Either way if her second attempt failed, she should back off immediately to formulate a new strategy. If she succeeds in the end, she crosses her arms once again and looks down at Eric.

After all this and with a gleeful smile on her face, she says, "At least that pain in the neck human is nice enough to spare your life. Plus, monologuing really slows down the tempo, ba...ka. And be a good little demon and give me the trinkets because they made you look more feminine than masculine."

Post Status: Completed -- Word Count: 700

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:11 pm

Taking it head on!
Active Occult Reiatsu Level 2: Full
Personal Effect: Able to harm from tier 2 to tier 0.
Peripheral Effect: Major damage to those stronger than Yuu.
Personal Drawback: Cannot harm tier 3 or weaker.
Environmental Effect: Surface has negative friction.
Range: Almost a football yard in radius.
Special Effect 1: Yuu regenerates for each person in her aura.
Special Effect 2 Yuu heals moderately on each successful strike.

It was sudden and was narrowly escapable, the demon comes at her with the speed of a bullet, the speed that is very difficult to dodge. Yuu's eyes are wide open as she knows that there is no time to dodge it. Throughout the headbutt, Eric could see a flash of light before he could see Yuu flies backward and falling off the rooftop. There was a series of sounds related to a pack of meat falling onto metal railing before a loud crash in the distance. While falling off the rooftop, Yuu had slammed into two fire escape scaffoldings multiple times before slamming onto the lid of a dumpster, causing it to cave in under her body. Through her strong endurance and a special feeling of having some people counting on her to defeat the dangers before her, Yuu gets up and heaves herself out of the dumpster with bruises in several places of her body, though hidden by her attire, but her face remains clean because of her control over the reishi around her was just quick enough to cushion most of the impact by Eric's headbutt, but not enough to stop it fully as during the fall, Yuu was stunned by the headbutt and the surprise that it arrived with. The stun continued until five seconds after smashing into the lid of the dumpster.

When Yuu gets her bearings straight, she shouts up to Eric, "That's a solid hit there! How about I crank it up a notch?" With a single deep breath, she crouches down and a loud bang is audible as Yuu rockets back up to the rooftop. As if telegraphed, Yuu can see him trying to spit in her direction. This time, she is ready as Eric spits out a loogie of lava at her left side. Due to her familiarity with her bodily senses, she feels a tingling on her left hand, prompting her to move it out of the lava spit's path, causing the lava spit to land on the wall of a nearby building. With a flick of her left hand, she creates a wave of reishi at the lava spit, causing it to rapidly cool down and not cause further damage to the building. Yuu comments, "Dragon spitting? Ew, you need to lay off the salsa there, buddy." After the spitting, Eric says, "Awwwww, Really feminine come on now you have some nerve talking like that when I know who you might be so let's cut the bullshit already. This is my last good hunt for demon things and these azure gems rivaled the ones that myself and Hanako were hunting for which were the demonic runes. Anyone who collects all six of them would get a wonderful gift and I have three and new demon artifact to research maybe another blood stone. Because blood stones really do a number on iramasha powers crippling them damn that woman for taking that from me doesn't matter to me what this new thing is though benefit or not."

While he is speaking, Yuu was building up her dark reiatsu to the point that it is becoming a pillar of oily gaze of the abyss with deep violet sparks of glow. While high in the air, the reiatsu spreads out and looms over Eric's head, quickly turning from day to darkness where only the purple wisps serve as something close to closely dying lanterns. It was not long before the floor gets a good coat of oily darkness while Eric is also affected by the raining oil from above. The only dry spot would be a small space surrounding Yuu. While in the area, anyone is very likely to slip and slide across like a ballistic missile while the oily substance from liquid reiatsu would weigh down fliers by a tiny bit. Constantly, Yuu is siphoning Eric's energy in tiny portions and using them to create a regenerative property that is added upon herself. The most eerie thing about the reiatsu is that there is nothing spiritually detectable, like it is an alien presence that cannot be detected, even Yuu turns out to have no spiritual presence upon her. When the fireball is forming up, Yuu's eyes can be seen through as a bright glow of silver eyes staring at him like a ghost story monster. Behind that cover of her reiatsu, Yuu can see the faint glow of the fireball and summons her favorite sword, a Scottish Lowlander Claymore called, "Riposte." The weapon is commonly talked about by her survivors as "The Echo of the Wind's Sword." It was said that Echo killed more than a thousand individuals and have killed at least one of each race, even the strong ones have little chance against a figure of massacre; the only clue left is the fabled, "echo of the dead," which is really a psychological para-trauma that they could hear people's death cries and weeping children when "he" is near.

As the fireball is thrown, Yuu holds Riposte through the pillar as Eric can see a silver gleam through the fireball before the fireball vanishes into the blade. A voice echoes through the air, "Return the favor, Riposte!" before a beam of fire rushes out towards Eric like a bullet, just like how Eric approached with his headbutt. The beam is quite as wide as a man's average height in the United States while it can reach across the rooftop. There was a moment when the dark reiatsu has a line of dry ground, but if one is not quick enough, it is quickly covered again by the dark rain. After the attack, Yuu makes the sword vanish and returns to using her hand-to-hand combat. Should it hit Eric, it is the strength of his fireball, but enhanced by Yuu's reiatsu, tripling the firepower as Eric is also stronger than her. Should Eric dodge the beam of fire, then he is fine but he would feel that heat. Piercing the silence of the aftermath, Yuu speaks once more but in a tone less upbeat and more solemn, "So you are talking about my afterschool pupil. Not surprising that she has that charm, though she lacks the will of self to trust in her own abilities than with her powers. Just as you are lacking faith in your own abilities the moment you used the so-called, 'azure gems' and 'demon runes.' I can understand the temptations, but in the end, you lack the free will to excel before you could get started on your 'good hunt.' That breath of fire you experienced was my faith in myself and the faith of fools done onto myself. Those who don't fear the sword should not deserve to hold them. Those who don't fear oneself should not deserve to hold their own liberties. Make a guess which one of the two is quoted from another person and which one is my response and here's the homework. Make some sense out of these philosophies."

While she is speaking, the pillar collapses finally and reveals Yuu a gaze of certainty; Yuu was philosophically stronger than Eric while Eric was more athletically stronger than her as if it was all a test between skill and prowess. "I don't pleasure myself in killing you needlessly, either give me a reason to or not to kill you. I should understand more through your natural prowess of either mercy or discipline, not your words. Tch. And here I am--monologuing in a battle after nearly being killed by that fireball you threw so recklessly--what an irony I have made about myself." If Yuu's words are true, then who Eric is fighting can fight Hanako as if on even grounds, the woman who left a lasting mark on both Mana Ashtavon and Eric Zarathos before she died, but that is a speculation.

Post Status: Completed -- Word Count: 1,304

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:35 am

What is this?
Active Occult Reiatsu Level ???: Enigmatic Reaction
Personal Effect: Unknown
Peripheral Effect: Unknown
Personal Drawback: Unknown
Environmental Effect: The monster's atomic beam seems to have fused with Yuu's reiatsu and caused a cascade that neither side has no idea what has happened. The dark energy surrounding Yuu did recede during the fusion, but the presence is very strong as if currently an experienced captain. Yuu currently has five posts after this post in this state before reverting to neutral (Reiatsu Level 0.)
Range: Unknown
Special Effect 1: Unknown
Special Effect 2: Unknown

After recognizing her own irony of monologuing, Yuu notices that Eric was using a nullification technique or a dispersal technique to clean himself and that renders her regeneration useless. But the oil on the ground still remains so at least the slick mess remains. Dark Nullification is what the demon said and that is a clue enough that if Yuu uses her powers longer than an instant, it will be ignored. When looking around him the second time, she notices that his feet are no longer touching the oil, so he effectively stabilized his foothold similarly to how Yuu manipulated her reiatsu to create an air pocket or a storm center so she would not fall victim to her own making.

The next thing that Yuu notices was him drawing out a scythe, which prompts her to know that he is no longer playing ring-around-a-rosy and wants to play the game of tag. Yuu shifts her footing from left foot forward to right foot forward and lowers herself to make herself a smaller target for him to hit with his scythe. However, the demon chooses to do a clothesline technique, which is slamming the opponent either in the mouth or under the chin with one's forearm to knock the opponent over onto their back. Yuu was hit by Eric's headbutt before and the speed was great enough to catch her flat-footed. This time, Yuu is on her toes and makes a snap decision to dive forward underneath the approaching arm during the final moment and roll back onto her feet before twisting clockwise to face Eric once more. After the moderate recovery, Yuu holds her arms up to chest level. Normally, she would grab onto Eric's arm and perform a reversal by using Eric's forward momentum to aid in her attempt to knock him over and twist his arm behind his back. However, Eric has changed and Yuu recognizes it similar to how a berserker would enter battle with ferocity to be feared, so Yuu is playing it safe for a moment by simply dodging pass him. After the dodge, Yuu backs up to make some distance so she has a better chance of countering the next move due to her reflex time becoming rusty as she spends more stamina than she needed on performing the riposte.

The thoughts are somewhat on the spot about Eric having changed figuratively, Yuu is seeing runes appearing before him, seven runes. What comes to Yuu's mind was the Seven Deadly Sins, which if by the beliefs in Christianity, them together would make the demon much stronger than he is now. When the seven runes are combined either by Eric's doing or by their own--Yuu was unable to make that distinction right now in the heat of the moment--a monster that resembles a root-shaped stalagmite with a red glow at the base; possibly the eye. While it is kneeling to Eric, Yuu runs the scenarios in her mind and came up with ninety-nine in an immediate time. The last one involves her praying to something and miraculously surviving the attack through sheer dumb luck. "The creature is very strong. I guess a little faith will not hurt since no one will see it." Yuu whispers to herself. Just as Eric was ordering the monster to attack, Yuu clasps her right hand over her left fist while they are leveled with her heart. The last thing Yuu could see before closing her eyes was the monster charging up for a ranged attack. With her eyes closed, she could feel a blast of energy as the dark green beam of energy seemingly was engulfing Yuu.

It would have been the end for Yuu, but through Yuu's expertise in controlling power, resisting energy attacks and more, Yuu was focusing on absorbing the energy beam, causing the beam to become a large ball of energy surrounding Yuu's original position. Eric and the monster can see that the energy is being twisted into the ball on purpose as the atomic explosion that they are expecting was not happening. Yuu can feel the burns, but through mental duress, Yuu endures by pouring her soul force into accepting the foreign energy and letting it enter and leave her body freely. However, with the ball formed, it is constantly doing so thousands of times or even millions of times in a moment. With her clothes slapping against her flesh by the force of the unrelenting energy, Yuu knows that eventually, they will come apart because while she is forcing her body into refusing to reject the incoming energy force, her clothes are naturally going to reject and be torn asunder. Outside the ball, Eric and the monster can see that her dark reiatsu is quickly receding into the dark green ball of violently whirling energy. Around him, there is whispering audible through the roaring noise of the energy storm of a ball, "I am no servant of any deity. I am no underling to any leader. I am loyal to myself and I am the god of myself."

Soon, the ball of energy shrinks and despite the ball shrinking, the presence in the ball has yet to dwindle with it as if it was just being compressed. The dark energy that was once oiling up the field was no longer present. Eventually, a feminine figure is visible in the ball as the ball reforms into a woman that is nude. What protects her exposure was the distortion by the dark green energy covering her entire body and black 'smoke' passing and swirling throughout her body, including her entire face and hair. As the reformation is completing itself, Yuu--now naked and covered in the dark energy and the apocalyptic energy like a full body suit and mask--drops down her arms and lurches over as she breathes heavily like she is exhausted from the attempt to tank the attack by the monster. The damage caused by the beam only seem to carve a wide ditch across the rooftop before stopping at her epicenter with no explosion made. Clearly on a whole different ball park of endurance, Yuu collapses a bit onto her right knee as she catches herself with her right hand. She hacks and coughs like she was beyond out of breath and was trying to get some air back into her strained lungs. Considering that Yuu was under careful watch by the Yuudeshi Network due to a condition caused by her near fatal injury by Souske Aizen and Mr. Caveman, the alert would be high as Yuu's heart rate was quite higher than normal, even to a level known to be unsafe by the master healer, Retsu Unohana. The heat in her body was high and it feels like receiving Indian Sunburns all over her body. Her vision was distorted and darkened to a dark green as she was looking around her. "This..." Yuu utters out before coughing twice and taking in a deep breath before completing her vocal thought, "Is new." It has been four-hundred years and Yuu has seen a lot of weird stuff, but if this was new, it is likely the kind that would nearly kill her if she does one step wrong. She struggles back onto her feet and takes a short moment for her to stand with her hands on her knees. Then she holds out her left hand and holds up one finger, signalling the mad demon to wait a moment, which is considered a bold thing to do.

Post Status: Completed -- Word Count: 1193

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Ready for some competition!
Active Demonic Reiatsu: Apocalyptic Revolution
Personal Effect: Heightened power control and can manipulate demon magic
Peripheral Effect: Enhanced energy resistance against demon magic
Personal Drawback: 5 posts remaining before reiatsu neutralization
Environmental Effect: Any attack technique can do splash damage
Range: Personal/Adjacent (1' to 10' distance)
Special Effect 1: Covers Yuu's nude body like a body suit of censorship
Special Effect 2: Heightened vulnerability to holy attacks and electricity

After letting the demon know that she needs a little breather after surviving this attack, Yuu lowers herself onto her right kneed and slaps her hand onto the cement rooftop of the building. Unbeknownst to the demon, Yuu uses this technique before to track any sign of life through seismic interferences. Currently, Yuu cannot see very well due to the bodily stress that is forces her mental condition to the red, but she still has her tangibility nerves (aka the touch sense) that allows her to pick up the spiritual vibration on any solid object. If it was in liquid, Yuu will have to be completely submerged to do this technique. It was innate when it comes to those who explored the mysteries of controlling powers outside one's own body like Yuu has due to her loathing of her cursed powers. It is due to that exploration that allows her to fly high in a couple steps, run faster and hit with devastating force. It was a century ago when Yuu uncovered the ability to manipulate the reishi on any solid surface to create an improvised anti-personnel trap or a personal buckler. Now with this temporary addition, it is like a new breath of air to Yuu and like the air that one would not be initially used to, it would take time to adjust. Sucking up with the pain because Yuu has multiple lethal intake of damage before and two near fatal strikes were among them. The vibration returns to Yuu and reveals the building's inhabiting nobody. Yuu smirks saying with a brief chuckle in the end, "About time that the district is evacuated. Now I can cut loose and do what I usually do. To rule this battlefield as the Queen of Competition." She raises her head to Eric's direct eye contact and replies after his speech, "Ya missed a clue, mister. All I did was damage control so the district here can be evacuated. Now they are evacuated, I can do this!"

Yuu slams her right fist into the floor, causing a dark circle to appear underneath her. And then she falls through the roof. Utilizing Re-Quip, she summons a sword known to be wielded by Mr. Caveman, Menoken. The real name for it was 'Red Queen, Slayer of Material.' The name was given by UHCM after reacquiring it from Mr. Caveman after twenty years of it being stolen by a specific demon lord's servant. What it does? It shatters anything that is clearly solid like metal and of course brick and cement. Utilizing a Berzerker's Whirlwind technique, Yuu shouts out something before Eric and Engra can feel the rooftop crumbling beneath them. Due to the spiritual nature of the countermeasure made by Eric and his friend, the vibration earlier allows Yuu to pick up the manifested presence of seven traps. Due to the poor prospect of having to take them down without knowing exactly what they are, Yuu resorts to the tactic that always works; using the environment to put them out of commission. In this case, Yuu destroys the top floor of the building, causing the rooftop to fall apart and without any flat ground, some--if not most--of the traps would cancel out or set off prematurely, assuming that the environment is attacking it instead of Yuu. During the mayhem of the collapsing rooftop, Yuu uses the dust cloud for cover and spiritual vibration to detect Eric (who is a muscular humanoid) and Engra (a very ugly demon.) Humorously, Yuu was somewhat buzzed by the spinning, so focus is not in her best circumstance for now. Her willpower? It is still at its best as Yuu is literally pushing her limits to rule the competition between her, a cocky mad demon and an ugly demon.

If Eric was smart, he would be evacuating the rooftop and take to the sky to get some distance now that his traps are somewhat dismantled on top of the dust becoming his hazard because he may think Yuu is clever enough to use the dust cloud to stab him in the back. For what he is thinking, Yuu thinks on an immediate level and may be different from him. As for Engra, Yuu is new to it and cannot pick up on clues other than it would follow Eric to maintain the double-team aspect. With Red Queen in both hands, Yuu bursts through the dust cloud with a reishi leap sounding off like a firecracker. Yuu was like a rocket as she darts towards what she assumed to be Eric and Engra together. At a reaching distance of an impressive six feet, Yuu swings wide towards the left at an upward diagonal direction and attempts to strike at Eric's scythe. Should it hit, it could most likely break it if it resists due to Red Queen innate ability to destroy solid objects as demonstrated on an entire top floor of the building below and if Eric chooses not to, the scythe would fly out of his grasp and away from reach. When she reishi jumps, she uses her right foot to porpelled her and for this, she angles her left foot off to the side and darts toward Engra, where she whirls toward it like a top on its side. If the whirling swing hits, Engra will not be having a good day after receiving a hit from a massive broadsword that can cut through an armored tank.

On the nearest surface she could fly to, she lands hard enough to make two small craters underneath her feet. She releases her right hand and flicks it off to the right side from the left side, unleashing five shining orbs of green light racing at both Engra and Eric. If Engra was already incapacitated, the orbs going for it will redirect to Eric. What the orbs do is to stick close to the opponents' eyes, causing them to not see through their peripherals and irritate their sinuses to the point that they temporarily have to limit their eyesight. By the end of this post, the green orbs will dissipate and return the enemy's sight to normal. If sucessfully connecting the hit, Yuu takes the opportunity to make one more jump into the air above Eric and points Red Queen tip down and true edge facing towards herself so the curved tip can pierce the body easier. In this case, it would be Yuu's imitation of Sephiroth's Hellgate move, which is what killed Aeris if people are familiar with that scene and Eric would become Aeris if he does not see it coming or dodge in time. The major difference is that the Hellgate technique would be a kill move, but Yuu's version currently is dealing with a broadsword instead of a katana, so the most Eric would receive would be a severe injury to the back because the tip would rip the flesh along his back and butt. If successful, even going to the bathroom would be a painful experience for Eric if you get what I mean.

If they all miss or failed, Yuu drops down to the ground, aims both hands in a hakuden style at Eric replicates a cero-like beam of black energy with dark green as its core that is just as wide as Engra's, but lacks the explosive ending and makes it up with extreme thrusting and friction force that would definitely hurt. At any point, Yuu is feeling the burn and she likes every bit of it as it is a welcoming bliss to experience one's limit breaking in the midst of the chaos by competition. All of this and to think that all this time, Yuu does not intend to kill Eric because he is too fun to kill at this point.

Post Status: Completed -- Word Count: 1,295
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum