Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ryniel
Ryniel
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thought I'd Say Hello~ Left_bar_bleue0/0Thought I'd Say Hello~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thought I'd Say Hello~ Empty Thought I'd Say Hello~

Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:58 pm
Hi! Thought to type up an introduction to slowly acclimate myself to the community ^.^;;

I'm going to playing Kit on the site, a shinigami character, whenever I'm able to get a thread going for him... so, I suppose, if anyone looked at his profile and thought him interesting, could totally do thread things and stuff :B

On that note, I've been RPing foooor... 8 years or so now. I, honestly, don't have grammar down to an art form and have a poor habit of not proof-reading some posts I make, so bear with me if I use a semi-colon incorrectly, let a sentence go on longer than need be, or use the same term a few times to describe.... probably the same thing. Only thing I'm not super-comfortable with RPing are heavy combat scenes, since I actually haven't RP'd out combat in years, except for the occasional conflict that was part of an overarching plot, which had an outcome decided between players prior to starting. I tend to have more fun writing social threads, for development or filler fun, while using combat for bigger portions of development (fighting with a defeat in mind for development, or with an idea to alter the character, or grow the character... so I don't do a lot of filler fighting things).

Aside from that, I write when I'm bored, I play games in my free time and all that. I'm really not the most interesting person in the world >.>;;;

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thought I'd Say Hello~ Left_bar_bleue25/100Thought I'd Say Hello~ Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Thought I'd Say Hello~ Empty Re: Thought I'd Say Hello~

Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:00 pm
None of us are interesting, so welcome. I've already talked to you a bit through PMs, but yeah. Enjoy your stay with us and welcome, bro!

Thought I'd Say Hello~ Sbb1I7e
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thought I'd Say Hello~ Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Thought I'd Say Hello~ Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:06 pm
Thought I'd Say Hello~ 139430243312

Blank Welcomes Ryniel To Platinum Hearts

Welcome to the site!

My name is Blank and I'm one of the advisors on staff. I'm glad to see a new face to the site and if you need any help with getting started feel free to leave me a private message or give me a shout on the xat in private chat.

I hope you'll be able to find your way on the site and you'll stick around to see yourself grow into something great. :3

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Thought I'd Say Hello~ KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thought I'd Say Hello~ Left_bar_bleue0/0Thought I'd Say Hello~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:39 am
Why hello there. I don't believe I've met you before, but awesome to know you've been RPing for 8 years. Let's us skip the basics, ahaha. Anyway. Hope you enjoy your stay here, we're all good people, just have fun is all I can say. Hope to see you around, m8.

Thought I'd Say Hello~ Ap8OoJO

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thought I'd Say Hello~ Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Thought I'd Say Hello~ Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:13 am

※Sup Nigga'※

Sup bro, sorry for the late reply/introduction with you here but let's skip to the basics. I'm Sou Yuuki in the site, but can be known as 'Cookies' in xat. Pretty famous for a baked cookie like me, eh? If you need any help with abilities/powers, i ain't the best man but i'll definitely make your life a worthwhile with your char. Any questions, just come to freshly baked nigga'.

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum