Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Members of the Season: Ame no Ko and Iori --- Character of the Season: Liltotto Lamperd --- Romance of the Season: Alastair and Reida --- Application of the Season: Al'in mir Azizi --- Fight Thread of the Season: Cry! Fight! Stand Tall! Captain of the Fourth! --- Social Thread of the Season: In the Cradle of Civilization ---
Go down
Majestic Moose
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gettin real sick of this... Left_bar_bleue0/0Gettin real sick of this... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Gettin real sick of this... Empty Gettin real sick of this...

Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:09 am
Internet has been down for a couple days and it's going to remain spotty due to service contracts and other crap, but not only that we are having a transitional period where we get new idiots, and get rid of the old ones. I don't see it being possible to be on from now till I get home, so this is going to be a temp leave till I return around the 15th/16th. I'm going to ask that Imak picks up Head Advisor for me in my leave, but if he's still away, then Blank has the head. To KFC and Kiwi, don't worry, I'll get Neviah posts up once I get home so please don't be discouraged from our threads.

Sorry guys, Military sucks a lot sometimes, like now...

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Link to Moose's Characters
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gettin real sick of this... Left_bar_bleue25/100Gettin real sick of this... Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Gettin real sick of this... Empty Re: Gettin real sick of this...

Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:39 am
I THOUGHT AFRICAN CHILDREN ATE YOU.
It made me quite sad, really... :'[
Anyway, don't worry we can pick back up on things once you get back, no worries. Talk to you when you get back and don't die in Germany.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum