Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous
RWBY

RWBY Roleplay! Empty RWBY Roleplay!

Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:40 pm
RWBY Roleplay! Tumblr_my0576CZXf1smqxpco3_500

Prologue: The story takes place in the world of Remnant, which is filled with supernatural forces and shadowy creatures known as the "Creatures of Grimm". Prior to the events of the series, mankind waged a battle of survival against the Grimm before discovering the power of a mysterious element called Dust, which allowed them to fight back against the monsters. In the present day, Dust is used to power magical abilities and weapons. Those who use these abilities to battle the Grimm are known as Huntsmen or Huntresses.

RWBY Roleplay! Tumblr_my0576CZXf1smqxpco8_500

Discussions: RWBY Roleplay is a forum dedicated to RWBY fans from all around the world. The forum has several discussion boards for the users along with fandom sections. Feel free to discuss characters, episodes, theories or even ship your favorite pairings. Relaxing and taking a break is also possible. There is a chatbox and a forum games section. The forum rewards active posters by giving them Lien per post which they can use to improve the semblance, aura or weapon of their character.

RWBY Roleplay! Tumblr_my0576CZXf1smqxpco9_500

Roleplay: While the forum offers a lot of room for discussions it is mainly to serve as a roleplay platform for the RWBY fans. The roleplay isn't complicated because we welcome roleplayers of all levels. There is no wordcount minimum to posts either. Members can decide the minimum for their threads themselves. We'd rather focus on having fun and character development than forcing you to write one hundred words about a tree in the forest. So, are you a RWBY fan and do you want to hang out with other RWBY fans to discuss the show or perhaps even roleplay in the world of Remnant? Then what are you waiting for? Visit us at www.rwbyroleplay.forum-motion.com

RWBY Roleplay! Tumblr_my0576CZXf1smqxpco1_500
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
RWBY Roleplay! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999RWBY Roleplay! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

RWBY Roleplay! Empty Re: RWBY Roleplay!

Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:46 pm
RWBY Roleplay! Image8719_zpsccjgtr7w

✧LOCKING THIS OLD THREAD✦

Since we are getting close to 2016, we are taking an active effort as staff in order to go ahead and lock out threads from 2014 and backwards. Therefore, I'm locking this thread in accordance with that. I'll also be placing this in old advertisements as a result. You can go ahead and request it be unlocked in my communication thread below:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

RWBY Roleplay! WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum