Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Videos Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Platinum Hearts Videos Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Platinum Hearts Videos Empty Platinum Hearts Videos

Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:33 am
~Vidya Vidya~

Platinum Hearts Videos Hatsune-miku

I'm gonna start working on a promo video, an opening and tutorials for Platinum Hearts soon. I'm wondering if any of you want your characters in the promo? If so, fill out the template below. Also, if you are someone whohas been here for awhile who knows my site pretty well, would you like to help me create a series of tutorial videos? If you do, I can say there will be a possible reward.

Anyway, that's all for this thread. Lemme give you the template.

Video Template

• Name: (Put the name of your character here)
  • Link: (put the link to their application)
  • Picture (Post the picture of your character you want me to add in the video. It is also optional to add a video option if your character is from an acceptable anime source.)
  • Notes: (Why should your character be in the video?)

Code:
[u][b]Video Template[/b][/u]

[list][*][b]Name:[/b] (Put the name of your character here)
[*][b]Link:[/b] (put the link to their application)
[*][b]Picture[/b] (Post the picture of your character you want me to add in the video. It is also optional to add a video option if your character is from an acceptable anime source.)
[*][b]Notes:[/b] (Why should your character be in the video?)[/list]

I can't say when I'm gonna make the video for the characters, but if I get my mojo pumping I think I get it done in the next few weeks.

As for the tutorial videos, if you wanna help out with that fill this one out.

Tutorial Video Template

• Name: (Put your name, nickname or user name here)
  • Skype/MSN/AIM Contact: (The most easiest one to pick is skype since most members do that, but put any other way we can contact you)
  • Notes: (Any extra notes you wanna add like what'll do or any previous voice acting experience?)

Code:
[list][*][b]Name:[/b] (Put your name, nickname or user name here)
[*][b]Skype/MSN/AIM Contact:[/b] (The most easiest one to pick is skype since most members do that, but put any other way we can contact you)
[*][b]Notes:[/b] (Any extra notes you wanna add like what'll do or any previous voice acting experience?)[/list]

Last edited by {T.h.e.F.r.o.s.t.} on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Platinum Hearts Videos WVMWLOu
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Videos Left_bar_bleue0/0Platinum Hearts Videos Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Platinum Hearts Videos Empty Re: Platinum Hearts Videos

Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:01 am
Video Template

Video Template

• Name: Johnathan Walker
  • Link: http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/approved-ziamichi-f102/johnathan-walker-t240.htm
  • Picture Platinum Hearts Videos QuincyColoured
  • Notes: Johnathan: BECAUSE I'M AWESOME!
    *hits Johnathan with a club* ehem. As I wanted to say, he was the character I originally joined you guys with, he was the first Ziamichi to actually get along with his spirit back on US and even here it's still rather rare, he's one of the leaders of our goodfag org... and so on and so forth.

Platinum Hearts Videos 1zz6irn
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Videos Left_bar_bleue7380/100Platinum Hearts Videos Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:02 pm
Video Template

Tsubine's Character List

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Videos Left_bar_bleue0/0Platinum Hearts Videos Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:00 am
Video Template

• Name:Nero “Senorn“ Iramasha

• Link:http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/approved-iramasha-f141/nero-senorn-iramashaupdated-and-fix-t1106.htm?highlight=senorn
  • Picture:

Platinum Hearts Videos Image4201

• Notes:one of the older if not oldest living Iramasha around these days and one of my fav chars around. and being one of the guardians of the angels gems, mid head of angels and an elder of the Iramasha

Platinum Hearts Videos XmGUKMS

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Videos Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Platinum Hearts Videos Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:30 am
  • Alright, Slim, John will be added to the video whenever I get around to finally making it.
  • Tsu, Tsubine will be added to the video as well and I will try to Utilize the links in the video somehow.
  • Raiki, I will be adding Senorn into the video
  • Matthew, Ceon and Clarie will be added into the video.

Also, Matt, we will discuss everything about the videos on skype. I'll make a convo for it later.

Platinum Hearts Videos WVMWLOu
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:12 pm
Moved to old announcements

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum