Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Depression [my emotion point] Left_bar_bleue60/100The Depression [my emotion point] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

The Depression [my emotion point] Empty The Depression [my emotion point]

Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:39 pm
[Hey guys. The following is simply something I felt like writing about. Whenever I feel depressed, It always seems to find its way into my mind and I daydream about it. You could call this a story and every person I describe is my representation of people here]

Falling inside the Black

Life. is it really worth that much? could I sell it to the highest bidder and toss it aside like an unwanted toy? However you interpret it, it's always the same in the end. One huge disappointment that just hasn't gone in your favor. So from here I sit on the floor of my room. The walls each show a distinctive white with no detail whatsoever. Just a bed and cabinet with my clothes inside can be seen apart from me, up against the wall in the far corner of the room. The two pink pig tails that were always happily held up were now flustered and split ends that trail downwards across my face. Everything I wear is stained with the errors of my life all built up in a huge mess. I sit here on my own, crying away the events of the past and dreading the future to come.

As darkness starts to fill my mind, ideas rear their ugly head and show me the ways to a better life. Would quitting my own life make you realise what I am actually worth? Or would you all look at me as a fool and spit on my grave? I don't care about that anymore. The white walls slowly crack as dark ooze slips into the room from each crack made. The walls become black and the ceiling follows suit as the floor is slowly overwhelmed with my inner hatred and anger. As the darkness reaches towards me, pulling me below the surface, the light from my bedroom door arrives every time. My head looks up to see my saviors, the ones that hold me dear. They run into the room and the darkness flee's at their sight like an angel to a demon.

Looking weakly through the small gap in my hair, a man with a blue aura stares down at my vulnerable state. Another walked over with the omniscient touch of a wolf or hound of the night. Another stands beside them with the wind waving around his hands and a dark but white suit of armor. Many more stood before me at this point, The girl with pink hair as mine but a mature look on her face that used to give me shivers, but now gives me smiles was there. The taller man in a black suit with blonde hair smiled down along with the others. Then the first man with the cold blue aura crouched down to me. I could see his blue hair waving about in front of me as he stretched out his arm. Slowly, my fragile limbs give me the strength to reach out to him.

Are we all alone in this world? No... it doesn't have to be like that. Destroying ones self will not attain a happy future, but one where only darkness could be found. You need those people with you to help you through the dark rooms we all cry in. Im just so happy that i found my saviors, and that they had found me...

[Go ahead and reply with your thoughts. I felt like letting everyone know what my head feels like at the moment and the amount of times you have all brought me back from the dead. If I could pay you back I would go through every single person that had helped me through my depressions. Your all amazing]

Last edited by Chaozi on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Depression [my emotion point] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Depression [my emotion point] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Depression [my emotion point] Empty Re: The Depression [my emotion point]

Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:01 pm
~BAW~

The Depression [my emotion point] _

Holy shit man, I read all that and I am truly touched that you feel that way. I literally did a similar face as the picture above after reading that. It's nice to know that all of us really care for each other and shit, I also feel terrible that you were ever feeling the way. 'Cause if one of us hurts, man, all of us hurt,

-Huggles-

The Depression [my emotion point] WVMWLOu
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Depression [my emotion point] Left_bar_bleue60/100The Depression [my emotion point] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:37 pm
[ive turned this thread into my little story point. If i'm ever upset, ill write what i feel here in the form of a short story or passage. If this ever updates from me, you can guess i'm upset]

Abandonment

The room was dark, dark like it always had been. No amount of light could fill this place entirely and it set the mood perfectly for what was happening. The walls, they were usually white like they were built to be but now they were of a gray colour to match the eerie feel of the room. What was so special about all this darkness? The events taking place in the middle of the room were exactly what was going wrong. Two people were there, one a pink haired girl with a look that made it seem as though she was dragged through an alleyway backwards and a boy, much smarter looking and professional in a suit and blue hair. He held a straight face wheras the girl was crying with her eye liner covering her cheeks from her tears.

The girl cried and stood on her knees, holding onto the sleeve of the boy and holding weakly. She screamed and pleaded for him to stop and to stay. However he slowly walked on but she held tighter so she didn't let go. He wasn't leaving her... no way.... no way...He took another step, and another. Before long he was halfway across the room to the doors at the other side without any expression. The pink haired girl was now sprawled out on the floor crying but still holding on. Her right hand kept her from falling from him but she looked dead. The boy stopped... the girl looked up to see him now right at the door... he had shaken her hand of ages ago and she hadn't felt it... he opened the door... she stumbled to her legs... he stepped through and closed the door behind him... the girl screamed for him to stay and not to leave her... but he was gone... and she now had nothing left to live for...

Last edited by Chaozi on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:51 pm

The Nightmare Killing
(believe it or not, I dreamt this)

Midnight, the time where vampires and zombies are supposed to break out of their slumber and wander the darkness. This evil feel was perfect for those that were walking up to her bedroom. The pink haired girl always slept in her bed at the front of the house. A large window was protected by only blinds and those were easy to get through let alone the glass itself. She lay there, completely unaware of what was now surrounding her while she slept. A group that she recognised, she loved, she looked up to had walked in. They knew who they were and who the girl was, and each had their own reasons for doing what they did next.

The ringleader of the group was the one with blue hair as always. He slapped the pink haired girl until she awoke which didn't take long as those slaps were hard. She awoke to find herself surrounded, and each person holding some sort of weapon. She didn't get to see much else as a blindfold was strapped to her eyes and her mouth was gagged so she couldn't scream. Then, they each took turns butchering the girl with the weapons they were holding until all that was left was a blood drenched mattress with a duvet in six pieces...

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:27 pm

She sits there, alone in her White room once more. The walls are stained black just like every other time she fell deep into darkness. This time however, she reaches out and grabs a hold of the hand if madness. Her eye twitches, her hands shiver. She can't keep a grip on herself. Slowly, she begins to fade away. The body of the red haired girl starts to dim as she becomes transparent but she does not scream. Why should she? Nobody will answer her calls when she needs them the most.

The girls just sings. "Take it all away..." her sentance breaks as though she was changing the radio station of her voice. "Falling inside, Falling inside... The black..." "I hate what I've become, the night has just begun..." "so hard to see your soul..." "I'm spinning outta control... Spinning outta control..."

Then... She was gone...
Jeff just Jeff
Jeff just Jeff
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Depression [my emotion point] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Depression [my emotion point] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:57 pm
This is amazing

Devon Born 2-1 Arrancar
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum