Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Vanguard

+8
Teijo
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Blade
Shizuo
Cookies
Mujin
THEFROST
Ulqui
12 posters
Go down
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vanguard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Vanguard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

The Vanguard - Page 4 Empty Re: The Vanguard

Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:24 am
~"I Hereby Swear to Defend the Realm."~
    Name: Mel Lionus
    Link to Application: Mel Lionus
    Branch Applying To: Initiative
    Position Applying For: Third Seat
    Why Applying: Well i was already recruited by hayden andddddddddddd i wanna be his boss, cause fuq yo morph
    Qualifications: lions and shit
    Other Comments: IM JUST A GUY JUST TRYING TO RP A GIRL, THAT MORPH IS TRYING AND FAILING TO FUQ

The Vanguard - Page 4 M9rTQZk

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vanguard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Vanguard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:34 am
I gotcha, I'll approve this to roll out with the new update.

The Vanguard - Page 4 FXpoQxJ
The Vanguard - Page 4 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vanguard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue24000/10000The Vanguard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:54 pm
    Name: Valentina Abbaracciabene
    Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13963-valentina-abbaracciabene-approved-2-3-1-4
    Branch Applying To: Initiative
    Position Applying For: Member
    Why Applying: She's applying for the Vanguard, and the Initiative specifically, because she wants something to do with her life. She needs to socialize, to get up off her ass once in a while and to make the most of her time when she can. That is, when she isn't in the mood for laying around and doing nothing (which is almost never unless someone gives her orders). So she figured she could do all that and help people out in the process by joining the Vanguard.
    Qualifications: I dunno, it's standard "just got here hasn't done shit rank" sooooooo...
    Other Comments: She's a dargon

Name: Rachael Lorelei
    Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12200-rachael-lorelei-humanapproved-3-5
    Branch Applying To: The Boros Guard
    Position Applying For: Member
    Why Applying: After much pestering from her family and Hayden, Rachael finally snapped and agreed to do something with her life. So she joined the Vanguard.
    Qualifications: Again, just a member for now.
    Other Comments: She has dog parts

Name: Blaise Lorelei
    Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14366-blaise-lorelei-approved-3-1
    Branch Applying To: The Arcanists
    Position Applying For: Third Seat
    Why Applying: Because she likes helping people and her sister is here. Also she's joining the Arcanists purely for the fact of researching her own powers more. Although, she doesn't tell anyone else that.
    Qualifications: Because no one else is there and screw it. If not then just put her as a member.
    Other Comments: She also has dog parts.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vanguard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Vanguard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:04 pm
[adm]All of the checks are clearing through with me. I'll add them into the listing shortly. [/adm]

The Vanguard - Page 4 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vanguard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Vanguard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:13 pm
[adm]I'm leaving this post to say that I've otherwise updated the groups in the admin panel that pertain to member payments. When I do yen paychecks, everyone should have their equal paychecks.[/adm]

The Vanguard - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vanguard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Vanguard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:40 pm
[adm]The Vanguard are currently undergoing rework. Upon the finishing of said rework this thread will be archived and new listings, coding and descriptions for the Organization will be in place. This is a reminder to no longer sign up in this thread, given tonight/tomorrow will be the arrival of the newer thread. Thanks.[/adm]

Spoiler:
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:17 am
Archived.

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum