Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shoku
Shoku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Digging for worms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Digging for worms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Digging for worms - Page 2 Empty Re: Digging for worms

Wed May 28, 2014 10:08 pm
Galice was pleased his new body would take some time to get used
to though so he was looking forward to testing its limits. “Silvia what
shall you need from me next lady Silvia. I eagerly await a challenge to
this new form.” Galice stood in a balanced stance his new legs spread
apart some and his arms at waist level and his fists clenched tightly.
“It’s about time I see how this body handles my abilities.” With a quick
release of rietsu and a sharp increase in spiritual pressure the faux
body began to rattle. In one concentrated push two bursts of a black oozing
substance that resembled Galice’s old body punctured its way through the
skin on the back of his hands and with a little coaxing the ooze extended and
hardened into two one foot blades perfect weapons for close quarters
combat against blade wielding adversary’s. Galice then hunched over and
forced a large concentration of the substance to find its way out of the area
around his tail bone and formed into his signature tail. “What do you think
lady Silvia. Do I not show my promise as a specimen that you so greatly prize.”

I scare children ^_^
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Digging for worms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Digging for worms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:24 am

Such words, only to hear from the mouth of a warrior who had achieved greater power, as the reaction would be different if Silvia herself did the opposite rather than helping. Galice would be glad that she was collecting a good data from such specimens since she needed one to know more about such mysteries of the world, something that allowed these hollows to have a hole, wondering how they still retain their 'soul' and 'existence' despite being eaten and submitted to the wonders of hungerness for more souls from humans. Because of the desire for more knowledge, she moved over and over again, and would just about do anything in order to achieve her own desires and goals to attain more knowledge. This is her drive to move foward and acknowledge more, this is why she was gifted with such ability to let her explore, understand and make of. Logics may not always apply to the universe because there are times that it can defy it, no matter how many laws, rules or logic we've tried to make to build false knowledge for us to prevent us from gaining more knowledge of the unknown, the universe always has its way to defy these falselessness. Trickery and monopoly is what many politicians seek to earn greater power, by producing false knowledge.

What balances the world is 'choice'. Just like the exam, you always have indefinite amount of answers you can get, and only one of them is correct, but if we don't know the answer, we take a step foward with a guess. Like making decisions in such reality, there are many question about such worlds, if she didn't agreed in helping out Galice and did not know that he was such an intelligent being, and proceeded to annihilate him, what would the results be? Such questions will never have answers, as if she just phased through the answer itself by making a different decision from the initial. She was not as eager as Galice with his newfound body and improvement in power, but datas for more knowledge are an absolute for her priority to gain. Her right hand made a simple wave, words echoed from her mouth and rang through the ears of the hollow who had gained his great body, "Do what you want, dear~ Whether thy' be fighting with another being or testing out thou' body, as long as you give me all the data i can collect from ye' great intelligence and body."

Making a flight of stairs, her figure took a stance upwards to the invisible stairs she made with her ability, by configuring the contents of the matter, she could turn such solid objects into transparent object, turning invisible and cannot be seen by the naked eye. It took each step to climb taller and taller, before from the distance, it seems that she is turning smaller with each step she took. Not long, Silvia would dissapear from the hollow's sight, only to have her giggle echoed throughout the land. She was prepared to watch, and see what happens.

[ EXIT THREAD ]

Empty, blank space.
Shoku
Shoku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Digging for worms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Digging for worms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:33 am
With a great smile Galice pondered the vast flow of ideas that ran through his mind.
Where to go next, what to do next these thoughts and feelings overwhelmed him. Silvia’s
gift would not go to waste this could be assured, but where should he go. One of the many
things he had always longed to was walk among the human world again without fear
of persecution or extermination. In his state this was never an option, the very sight
of him would terrorize even the strongest willed humans who could see him and bring
shinigami running from every direction. But this body changed everything despite
the fact his spiritual pressure would still leak from within this humanoid form, his
outlook would allow him to blend in and mingle with the populous. He could suppress
his spiritual pressure keeping it low enough to hunt his pray without drawling any
unwanted attention. Yessss it was decided then, he would open a gargantua
and set a course for Karakura city. Mischief was goal for this expedition; just how much
chaos could he incite before he would get the attention of the wrong people this idea was
exciting to him. The thought drove him forward. “Here I go off to earth “he shouted as a
crack opened before him. Before he entered he suppressed his spiritual pressure as low
as he could get it and with a maniacal cackle he stepped through the gargantua.

--------- Exit Thread-------

I scare children ^_^
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Digging for worms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Digging for worms - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:25 pm
Digging for worms - Page 2 Image8719_zpsccjgtr7w

✧LOCKING THIS OLD THREAD✦

Since we are getting close to 2016, we are taking an active effort as staff in order to go ahead and lock out threads from 2014 and backwards. Therefore, I'm locking this thread in accordance with that. You can go ahead and request it be unlocked in my communication thread below:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

Digging for worms - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum