Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE]

+13
darkfunnel
Yuki
Henrex
Starchyu
Blade
Horus Sariel
Pockeh
Cookies
THEFROST
Sinpoder
Shizuo
Nitrogen
Teitoku
17 posters
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 3 Empty Re: Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE]

Thu 30 Jun 2016, 10:43 am
[adm]Approvin this reserve[/adm]

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Starchyu
Starchyu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3000/99999Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/99999)
Tiers:
http://starchyu.tumblr.com

Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 3 Empty Re: Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE]

Tue 12 Jul 2016, 11:55 pm
Name of character: Yuno Megumi
Link to Application: N/A
Tier: N/A
Layer Applying: 663
Name of Hell Beast: Kira
Why?: I'm currently working on the app for this character and I would really enjoy having her being in charge of the 663rd layer. I would also really like her to be the rakshasa of Envy, making her a perfect candidate to guard a layer! Ill update this post later with all the links and other info filled out!
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Wed 13 Jul 2016, 11:25 am
[adm]Approved this reserve and added to the listing[/adm]

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed 13 Jul 2016, 11:28 am
-Reserving a Spot-

Name of Character: Zyanya Ka'ghil
Link to Application: N/A
Tier: N/A
Layer Applying: Layer 0
Name of Hell Beast: [WIP]
Why?: Reserving the Rakshasa of Pride spot for Zyanya and reserving Layer 0 for her if at all possible after talking to Kyle!!!

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat 23 Jul 2016, 11:26 am
-RESERVE-

Name of character: Zebith: The Broken Pickpocket
Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16133-zebith-the-rakshasa-of-greed-wip#104629
Tier: -IT HAS BEEN OMITTED BOI-
Layer Applying: Layer 468
Name of Hell Beast: Nezha: The Boy Who Was Broken To Madness
Why?: With Zebith's favorite numbers being 4, 6, and 8, he felt that having all three in a layer of Hell all to his greedy little self would be perfect. This is due to 6 and 8 both having an association with death in China. However....4 comes from Japan. After he ended up there, he found another favorite number. Four. This is due to the translated version of four in Japanese means "Shi", which is only one letter off from being "Shin", which is Death. 468? All of his favorite numbers in one layer of Hell. So much fun to be had~!
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon 25 Jul 2016, 12:33 pm
[adm]Approved and added to the list.

Also changed the following to reflect staff discussion:

Reserved Layer 0 for Blade's wip
Reserved Layer 1 for Zyanya
Moved Khan to Layer 3
[/adm]

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue123800/999999Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Thu 18 Aug 2016, 7:27 pm
Name of character: Dunno yet! Working on it now!
Link to Application: Nothing yet!
Tier: See above!
Layer Applying: 500!
Name of Hell Beast: Nope!
If in NPC form, Link to App: Nada!
Why?: I have an idea I wish to make for this! Well, muse for a character which Rakasha of Sloth would fit well into, and I would like to play somebody a little different from my other characters that I currently have. Plus nobody else has made Sloth, so you know, I can at least fill that role in!
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu 18 Aug 2016, 7:28 pm
[adm]Approvin this.[/adm]

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue123800/999999Guardians of Hell [LIST OF RAKSHASA/POSITIONS AVAILABLE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Thu 25 Aug 2016, 11:42 am
Name of character: Ae
Link to Application: Clicky!
Tier: 0-5+
Layer Applying: The 500th Level of Hell
Name of Hell Beast: Ai
Why?: Well, I made Sloth and I think she is pretty okay! Also it was approved! As for the specific level, she was born there and is too lazy to move to another one.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu 25 Aug 2016, 11:49 am
Approved n added to the listings!

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion