Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ludalfa's Behavior Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Ludalfa's Behavior Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Ludalfa's Behavior Empty Re: Ludalfa's Behavior

Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:27 pm
My opinion:

Even if it's just text, it's still harassment, as we are roleplayers after all. Ludalfa has been getting away with these lewd and perverted actions because people keep letting him or don't care. Well now it's beginning to affect people like me who do not appreciate it at all. It's disrespectful, it's harassment, and he keeps on doing it (only female members of course). So I am going to support Nitrogen with this matter because I frankly want it to stop. Ludalfa shouldn't be excused from the rules of the site.

Ludalfa's Behavior Qx494h
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ludalfa's Behavior Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Ludalfa's Behavior Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:16 pm
People Affected by the incident,

Since this has been brought up, and it's been discussed in Staff actions will be taken shortly and progress will be made to rectify the issues that were brought up. On behalf of the Platinum Hearts Staff, we apologize for his behavior and appropriate repercussions will be taken upon the staff member in question. Again I sincerely apologize, and his behavior will not go unchecked. His punishment will be a multiple step process, that will we think be hopefully satisfactory.

--The Advisor,
Kakeru. 06/04/2014

Ludalfa's Behavior GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ludalfa's Behavior Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ludalfa's Behavior Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:31 pm
Good evening,

Alright, I've been contacted about the problem and I am going to respond officially with a ten hour ban from xat. In addition to that, the admin team is giving him a warning not to repeat these actions. Failure to comply will result in termination of his moderator powers from xat and potential to be demoted or further more extensive banning. Luda means well, as he genuinely doesn't know better, so we hope to teach him from this incident and understand where boundaries lay. A written apology will come shortly from him and I hope this incident doesn't occur again.

-- Head Admin
6/4/2014

Ludalfa's Behavior WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ludalfa's Behavior Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Ludalfa's Behavior Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Archiving this now.

Ludalfa's Behavior GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum