Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Vent Thread Left_bar_bleue18015/999999A Vent Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (18015/999999)
Tiers:

A Vent Thread Empty Unhealthy price raising

Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:25 pm
Yayyy!! I got the first vent post!
===========
Okay, not everyone has the LUXURY. Yes, I said LUXURY to be worrying about how HEALTHY their diets are. Yes, it really is THAT bad for certain people at times. There's people out there just trying to survive.
And unfortunately the most unhealthy food is the cheapest. If you are so worried about everyone's health (and really everyone not just the people that have the luxury to worry about their diets) then how about doing something that could actually....I dunno...MAKE healthy food CHEAPER? Just a thought. What? It's too hard. Well your plan will certainly make others lives hard cause your plan is to raise the prices of the unhealthy cheap foods.
Thanks...if peeps start getting dehydrated, dying and stuffs because you're oh so lovely plan gets passed. Well...it's pretty much your side's fault isn't it?
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Vent Thread Left_bar_bleue0/9999A Vent Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9999)
Tiers:

A Vent Thread Empty Re: A Vent Thread

Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:21 am
This vent is a long time coming. the following vent, it though it may say otherwise doesnt reflect my true feelings for all groups and people.involved or named.

Fuck you walmart, you backstabbing pile of shit brained fucktards.how you came.to be a billion dollar business escapes me entirely. you treat your employees (like myself) as shit. ive busted ny ass, worked myself ragged and pulled 48 hour work weeks with only a single day off and despite how sick or tired or exhausted or how much pain im in, only twice have i ever called in absent. and yet you stab me in the back! You make me work PAST full time hourly associate hours, give me full time wage and tell me im full time when i. truth on your automated
record system im part time only.

"And before the darkness and shadow of death i stood, and stepped from the threshold of fear, into the doorway of eternity."
My Little Godesses.
Ascenia  Neya
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:31 am
THEN you tell me i get a paid.vacation.and.to use the time. i do so, and come only to find out you lied.to me and i didnt get payed for.that week?! WHAT THE FUCK?!?! so i work full time get paid full time (barely), but im part time get no benefits and you fucked.me over on an entire paycheck. lets not forget the fiasco where you let someone who constabtly threatened.to kill other associates and their families just have free reign. then they bash my skull against the floor because i tell them no. you then rushed me to the hospital and proceeded to accuse me of using drugs, and then left me doctors bills to pay THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PAY!! then i have to spend ny money tk see your special doctor and you tell me you will pay for ny mileage....AND YOU NEVER DO. then you again leave ne to pay for your bills, that you are supposwd to pay. if you werent the only place one.could.fond work id quit and probably get arrestes for trying to tear the damned building down!!!! FUCK.YOU WALMART, AND FUCK ALL YOU NIGHT MANAGERS AND ASSISTANTS!!!!

"And before the darkness and shadow of death i stood, and stepped from the threshold of fear, into the doorway of eternity."
My Little Godesses.
Ascenia  Neya
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Vent Thread Left_bar_bleue1000/9999A Vent Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:57 am
Fuck sobriety

A Vent Thread 2edm7ps

'Thou envious of my fine wine and goods?
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:12 pm
No offense This in a way is a vent.

....what in the spirit's name did i do to deserve this suffering at the age of 22? I realize that there are others worse off. but i just feel that today my lot is worth less. Im only 22. But yet i have a titanium plate in each leg and a titanium plate in my left arm. i have the beginning stages of arthiritus. and probabkly in a few years my genetics will bring forth the heriditary heart malfunction the men in my family are prone to. Not only is my body slowly slipping but so is my spirit. i am a follower of the spirits and a practitioner of wicca. its in my blood just as much as most men on my dads familys side being preachers and ministers. but from where i stand my heritage and my ancestral beliefs are more closer to the real than monotheism. bjt thats another story...as of late my spirit has been heavy for soke reason...idk...but i know something is up. just not what.

so now i vent. people quit judging. and leave eachother alone. ok? Quit fucking fighting.

My Little Godesses.
Ascenia  Neya
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:09 pm
Especially the fucking.dumbass republicans AND democrats. stop it. seriously its getting old. quit being whiney ass bitches and get the fuck along. if i wanted to watch fully grown men and women have a cut throat pissing contest id watch survivor. so much shit could get done if you dumbasses would stop fighting and get the hell along. its like you are all 5, actually thats an insult to 5 year olds. you people are worse. secondly. fox news, shut. the fuck. up. The only people that really pay attention to you are rednecks, brainwashed redneck children, and people.who just want conflict. you people start so much shit! like last week. Just because the pres saluted with a coffee cup in his hand hehates america? That stupid. bush jr. saluted with A DOG in his hands and it wasnt even really a salute. you people make me.sick. all you do is bad mouth politicians you dont like and praise the ones you do even when they commit a felony crime. its sickening to see our government work....and in fact you politicians in general make.me sick to my stach as none if you are trustworthy. like lawyers.

My Little Godesses.
Ascenia  Neya
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:37 am
Venting som stuff...nothing personal to anyone included in groups mentioned.

How dare you bastards!! You had no right to interrupt in what i was doing to tell me thaf it was "a sin to pray to idols" especially at work when im on lunch, not praying but asking the spirits to protect my friend's dead aunt's spirit as she travels to the summerlands. you had no right to interrupt me, on my personal time during a song of mourning. Its christains like you that make people want to snuff you out like a light on a sunny day. just because you are christains does not mean you can treat non christains badly. i have respected your religon and.ypur relifous rights for as long as i can remember. so give me the same respect. i was doing something sacred, making sure she wpuld reach the summerlands in peace. something that it is my duty as a leader of my people to do. next time, i will not act peacefully. and there will be strife between us....but i hope to the spirits it doesnt have to happen that way.

My Little Godesses.
Ascenia  Neya
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Vent Thread Left_bar_bleue10/100A Vent Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:39 pm
I'm going to vent, very shortly, about procrastination.

Recently, I've gone back to school. That is, I'm back in college, pursing my degree in literature. I suppose this rant calls to light a hatred I've harbored towards my self. That does not however make it any less annoying. By that I mean, come on guy, I'm 24 years old and I still have trouble focusing. As if I'm some 7 year old who forgot to take their ADHD pills. I have a very passionate side, and the other half is nothing but sloth. If something interests me, and I can finish the project before that interest fades, sure I usually perform fairly well on it. Thing is, I normally do one of two things. I either lose interest in the project very quickly; or I procrastinate until the last minute, and the end result is a rushed mockery of what I could have accomplished.

To summarize, I'll leave you all with these few words of wisdom.

Procrastination is like masturbation. In the end, your just fucking yourself.

"Everybody Lies"
A Vent Thread 71f

Nihility:
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:12 am
A godamn vent. about godamnes everything this week thus far.
you know im glad im .it a christ follower. because i would be going straight to hell after i say this. i hate you you bunch of egotistical oklahoma assholes i may kive here but i do nit have to follow.yoyr traditions and your stupid fucking customs. im a wiccan. not a christain. i belueve much differebtly and ny belied will not be changed. quit trying "to save my soul" and leave me the fuck alone. im not going to convert. qwhy would i convert to the hypocritical redneck society communitity of oklahoma? So you can tell me how to love ny life? fuck no. back.of jackasses

My Little Godesses.
Ascenia  Neya
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum