Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ple12
Ple12
Starter Member

Zi Bu Yu[Approved 3-5] Empty Zi Bu Yu[Approved 3-5]

Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:54 pm
NPC Template

Name:
Zi Bu Yu

Personality:
He can not talk being that his vocal cords have stiffened to much to properly vibrate. He instead makes grunts or sighs to communicate. He is, or was, a very religious man. He followed the buddist teachings as closely as he could in his pre Jiangshi life.

Now that he in among the undead, he tries to keep his religious values while struggling with being an offense to life. He struggles with his duty to defeat super natural villains and being among their number at the same time.

He tends to use stealth and tactics where others would use brute force. He tries his best to never get into fair fights as his stiff body limits all his movements.

Appearance
Zi Bu Yu[Approved 3-5] Jiangshi

Tier:
3-5
What Race:
Human

Brief History:
Zi Bu YU is a comic book character owned by PH comics. He appeared in Punch Man!!! issue 234.

Zi Bu Yu is a Jiangshi, a traditional Chinese vampire. Being such he follows several strict rules.

Jiangshi are terrified by their own reflections, They will hiss, cover their eyes, run away and in some cases break down in uncontrollable terror. They retreat at the call of a rooster, entering a deep slumber during the day. They fear fire, and in order to permanently kill one you must first decapitate it then burn the body. They can also be stunned by the blood of a black dog, wooden made of a peach tree. If you manage to remove their left sock and put an onion in it then throw it into a river you can prevent them from crossing the river.

Their way of movement is also odd. Their muscles are stiff causing them to always have their arms and hands pointed in front of them. They also can not move their knees very well and so they must perform short hops to travel. They feed on spirit energy by sinking fangs into their victim.

They can not see very well, only the slight variations of light. They use their smell and hearing to identify people.

Zi Bu Yu was a monk who fought against Jiangshi in early 21st century china. He was killed by a jiangshi, and his soul was polluted with their evil which caused him to become one himself. His willpower was strong enough that instead of becoming a mindless puppet of the head Jiangshi, he retained his will. He dedicates himself to fighting the spiritual powered villains of the PH comicverse.

Associated Character:
Eleven

Basic Powers:

Once he feeds( IE, drinks their blood) on someone his limbs temporarily (5 post) become limber once again. He gains to ability to fly as well. He can use no chi abilities, but more then makes up for it as a kung fu master.

Because he is dead someone who can sense spiritual power would feel that he was simple a ghost (I.E a plus) of a normal human as he is essentially a soul trapped in decaying human body. He is essentially a plus with a rotten shell around him. When one beats up upon him the are simply beating on an armor, a set of rotten meat armor, and not the actual body (or in this case soul). While he can put himself back together, it takes time. (3 post per limb, 5 post for abdomen damage)

Last edited by Ple12 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zi Bu Yu[Approved 3-5] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Zi Bu Yu[Approved 3-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Zi Bu Yu[Approved 3-5] Empty Re: Zi Bu Yu[Approved 3-5]

Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:08 pm
Couple things wrong with this.

Even if you're undead you have to have a limit to stamina, and he has to feel some kind of pain that's a given there has to be a limit.

The duration is fine, but what do you mean by feeds as in eats a person or just takes their blood.

Even if you are dead, you have to have a faint amount of Spiritual pressure, which means it's not easy to detect but not impossible.

Edit these please.

Zi Bu Yu[Approved 3-5] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zi Bu Yu[Approved 3-5] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Zi Bu Yu[Approved 3-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:18 pm
This seems, better approving for now.

Zi Bu Yu[Approved 3-5] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zi Bu Yu[Approved 3-5] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Zi Bu Yu[Approved 3-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:41 am
Archived due to member inactivity. Just post here if you want it back.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread