Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanako's Possible Mistake - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Hanako's Possible Mistake - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Hanako's Possible Mistake - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanako's Possible Mistake

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:16 pm
Hanako's Possible Mistake - Page 2 Anime_girl

(Time Section 3)

(Kitty) "You have spiritual abilities...not many humans can see hollows and arrancars."

Hanako took it well as she heard from the cat lady that she has spiritual abilities since Hanako can see arrancars and hollows. When the cat lady reopened her eyes, Hanako can see why she trusts her this easily.

(Kitty) "I am a Vizard, have you heard of them before?"

(Hanako) “I have not...”

After the thing came, the cat lady finished Hanako’s treatment and split from her body, showing a new look that honestly amazed Hanako. So that was a Vizard? She looks similar to a samurai she seen in some feudal shows. The roar came closer as it approached the store. The cat lady disappeared like magic followed by the sound of the Hollow being hit hard. The cat lady looked at Hanako as Hanako looked back at her.

(Kitty) "Stay here, this won’t take long."

Hanako accepted the command and relaxed after her short timed struggle to move. Hanako knew that she cannot stay or she will make things harder for her hostess. The beast roared as it was intending to go after Hanako...Hanako thought it could be one of the Hollows sent by her father. Rhetorically, the cat lady asked a question before drawing out a blade judging by the sound of sliding sharp metal. One word, “Lightning” and a loud explosion followed by a shockwave that dazed Hanako. It was quite strong...The cat lady returned inside with eyes returned from hostile to calm.

(Kitty) “There was something strange about that hollow...”

(Hanako) “I don’t know...the music man told me that my father is delving into something no human would do. Heard of such humans who could control Hollows? I wanted to stop my father and see him behind bars...but I’m stuck here for now...”

Hanako's Possible Mistake - Page 2 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanako's Possible Mistake - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hanako's Possible Mistake - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:21 pm

Kitty Yuudai
Hanako's Possible Mistake - Page 2 Kitty-Yuudai-thread

Kitty moved some of her bangs away from her eyes as she took a seat next to the girl. She listned to what she was saying, she thought about this for a moment, and sighned slightly, not a sigh from annoyance or anything, but a sigh just because.
"No, I havent heard of human controlling Hollows before. If that's the case, then it shouldnt be a problem to stop."
Kitty left for a moment and braught back a bottol of water.
"Here, incase you get thirsty"
She said as she opened the bottle and just placed the cap on the top of it; placing it beside the girl. As she placed it down, she realised that no introductions were made.
"My name is Kitty Yuudai by the way. I am the Lieutenant of sector 4 of the Vizard council...an Assassin if you will, one of my jobs anyways."
She paused for a moment and looked down at the girl, wating for her to do her introductions. As she waitied her mind wondered to her kids, she wondered if they were alright, she knew her daughter was close by, she could sence it. It was only natural for her mind to wonder to her children, it was just something that came naturally for her now.

||Kitty's Characters||

Hanako's Possible Mistake - Page 2 PLEASEWORK2
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanako's Possible Mistake - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Hanako's Possible Mistake - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:11 pm

(Time Section 3)

(Kitty) "No, I havent heard of human controlling Hollows before. If that's the case, then it shouldnt be a problem to stop."

Hanako did not believed so as she knew that her father dropped out of existence so she would not find him, even with help. The only way she can find her father was to be brought back to him, but she cannot go out and surrender like that, she could have met the wrong folk and get killed on the spot. How can she know if her father wanted to capture her for some use or wanted her dead for plotting against him? While Hanako was thinking of her involvement with her father’s plans, the cat lady returned with a bottle of water.

(Kitty) "Here, incase you get thirsty."

(Hanako) “Thanks...”

Hanako received the kindness even though she was not where she belongs. Memories of a once decent life in the daylight that turned into a night of loneliness as shopkeepers turned her down, she was forced to steal money from passer-bys so she can survive on cheap meals and travel tickets around the world. The worst of it was being hunted by her father, complicating overall safety that she wanted to keep.

(Hanako’s Thought) “Zen...Des...now her...is there anymore that I have to stay away to keep them safe?”

(Kitty) "My name is Kitty Yuudai by the way. I am the Lieutenant of sector 4 of the Vizard council...an Assassin if you will, one of my jobs anyways."

Hanako realized that the introduction was not established and felt that it became less and less important by each meeting of a stranger. All the same, she will end up leaving them behind to draw unnecessary trouble away from them. Kitty could understand why Hanako roams without a place to fall back to called a home. If Hanako established a home, she will feel too safe and end up killed or captured. It seemed best to roam than to be in one spot.

(Hanako) “Shikijou Hanako...I am a pick pocket and illegitimate child of a cruel thief and a shamed politician...The news already exposed that detail...”

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanako's Possible Mistake - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hanako's Possible Mistake - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Kitty Yuudai

The introductions were set, Kitty smiled at her as she introduced herself as Hanako. She heard what he described her parents as and she raised an eyebrow, truth be told, she didnt bother watching the human news, Humans had no idea what was really going on around them, they had no idea how little their political problems were compared to what the other races were dealing with.
"I'm sorry to hear that. Truth be told I do not wtch the human news...not frequesntly anyways."
She said, Kitty closed her eyes for a moment and smiled a little bit.
"You'll be meeting my daughter soon, shes near by and I'm pretty sure she'll be here soon."
Kitty nodded down towards Hanako, this girl seemed sad or at least distant, Kitty was hopeing Sapphire could help her feel better.

||Kitty's Characters||

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:56 pm

(Time Section 3)

(Kitty) "I'm sorry to hear that. Truth be told I do not watch the human news...not frequently anyways."

Hanako heard the words plain as day and it granted her some hope, but the memory still haunted her that a lot already seen the news article about how a candidate for prime minister was disqualified and shamed for dating and having a child with a thief. A bastard child of a thief who is crueler than she thought and a politician who cannot be trusted by her own nation; Hanako was stuck with this reputation ever since her father exposed her. Kitty and Zen are the only two people within Karakura who shown her some care.

(Kitty) "You'll be meeting my daughter soon, she’s nearby and I'm pretty sure she'll be here soon."

With Hanako’s injuries, Hanako felt it is inevitable that she will meet Kitty’s daughter. It saddens her to know that eventually, she recovered and have to leave. Hanako felt guilty at the thought that the daughter gets a new friend and then loses that friend. Either way, Hanako was cursed to be the prey and anyone who would shelter her would face unnecessary hardships ahead. Hanako slowly lifts herself into a sitting position and picked up the water bottle before taking a swig of it before returning to a resting position.

(Hanako) “I believed I would end up hurting her for the sake of handling my own problem...”

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:46 pm

Kitty Yuudai

Kitty raised an eyebrow slightly, in her opinion, it semed like this girl lacked self-esteme and faith, but she understood why she thought that she would only hurt her daughter; truth be told, Kitty didnt think that she could hurt Sapphire.
"My daughter's a strong girl, she can handle herself"
She smliled down at the girl, Kitty may not fully be aware of the situation this girl was in, but she was going to try and lighten up the situation, she hated stressful or dark situations.
"Speak of the devil.."
Kitty said as she thurned her head over to see her daughter, Sapphire Yuudai.
=====================
=========
===============================

Sapphire Yuudai
Hanako's Possible Mistake - Page 2 50890

A young teenaged Vizard, had been in the area for quite some time, she had, had an encounter with another Vizard but he happened to dissapear. As she walked along side her Zan spirit, Suizome she realised that her mother was near by.
"Hum...mom's here.."
She blinked a few times before a smile came across her face. She took a few leaps and headed towards the direction she senced her mother in; of course she was invisable to the humans. She came to an old family friends shop, Kisuke's shop. Sapphire giggled a little bit and walked in, as she remembered growing up and visiting here. As she walked in she saw her mother, turn and smile at her and she also noticed a wounded human. Sapphire went and hugged her mother, and she hugged her back.
"Hey Mom"
She smiled. Kitty messed Sapphires hair up a little with a warm smile. Sappire smiled back and took a seat next to her mother, looking at the girl.
"Hello! I'm Sapphire Yuudai, who'r you?"
She asked,tilting her head slightly.

||Kitty's Characters||

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:29 am

(Time Section 3)

(Kitty) “My daughter’s a strong girl, she can handle herself.”

Hanako knows that Kitty was trying to lighten the situation, but there could be no hope for Hanako’s spirit. However, she can be wrong...she has been wrong before about thinking the shop as a hidden shelter. A mother knows best about her daughter, but not always...just like how her mother cut off her funds and left her to a minor life of picking pockets and selling junk and even running away from her hunters without causing harm upon others around her.

(Kitty) “Speak of the devil..”

Kitty turned her head to the entrance as Hanako noticed a young teenage girl...she looks similarly like her mother to Hanako. She must be Kitty’s daughter since she looked at Kitty and smiled before giving her a hug.

(Sapphire) “Hey, Mom.”

After a returned greeting from Kitty, Hanako turned her head away. Remembering the only time she has that friendly air around her mother was when she was only her mother’s arm length in size, a baby. After Hanako could walk, she believed she lost that love when her mother left in shame, leaving her to be with her father. Her father was proud to have her...but for a different reason. Hanako thought that he was happy because children generally makes anyone happy to see them, but when he used her to exposed a scandal that her mother has with him, all that happy memory became a void in a single clap of thunder...just like how the intruder earlier disappeared.

(Sapphire) “Hello! I’m Sapphire Yuudai. Who’r you?”

(Hanako) “Shikijou...Hanako...daughter of a scandal...prey of a criminal...and a street rat...”

The words are broken up, but all for a different cause, memories of how her childhood was a dark with glitter. Hanako rolled onto her right uninjured side and avoided eye-contact, like she planned to leave later on. Hanako truly not wanted the girl to get mixed up with her problems, even does not want to start a friendship that would have ended shortly she leaves the shop. The pain crept up all over her body after she forced herself to roll onto her uninjured right side. Deep inside, she really wanted a friend, but she felt her father is so cruel that he would used her friends to have her follow his commands. Hanako has her own problems and she does not want people to get involved or she will have to face having to do vile things to keep them safe.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:28 pm
Thread locked.

Smiley face
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:15 pm

Hanako's Possible Mistake - Page 2 Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Hanako's Possible Mistake - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Hanako's Possible Mistake - Page 2 Characters
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanako's Possible Mistake - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Hanako's Possible Mistake - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:45 pm

User Request

A member is Inactive/Banned

Thread has been Locked/Archived Previously

IF YOU WANT THE THREAD BACK GO TO THE HELP I WAS ARCHIVED THREAD!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum