Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Wanna get some writing done Empty Wanna get some writing done

Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:57 pm
The title being self explanatory I kinda want to write with some of my characters so anyone interested in a thread hit this up..... That its congratulations you got through this sentence now thread with me!
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wanna get some writing done Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Wanna get some writing done Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Wanna get some writing done Empty Re: Wanna get some writing done

Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:53 pm
Well, feel free to join this thread in karakura if you want. It's an open thread, so feel free to use whoever you want. At this point it is just my character, who is a 1-3+ ziamichi, though that might change.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Pammy
Pammy
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wanna get some writing done Left_bar_bleue40/100Wanna get some writing done Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:33 pm
Ello mister. Seems I miss you on on xat quite often. Whenever you are on, lets get some potential plotting done if still interested. Skype and stuff has changed since

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Naziel Kasigawa
Starter Member

Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:36 pm
i'll join you Dansen! I could do with getting my Arrancar into the fray a little bit!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum