Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Any topics you feel should be in the help center? Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Any topics you feel should be in the help center? Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Any topics you feel should be in the help center? Empty Any topics you feel should be in the help center?

Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:13 pm
~Any PROTIPS?~

Any topics you feel should be in the help center? Hatsune_miku_03

Since we've been getting alot more members, I'm trying to think of helpful threads that could be added to the help center in order to help newer members. Do any of you have any suggestions to add?

Any topics you feel should be in the help center? WVMWLOu
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Any topics you feel should be in the help center? Left_bar_bleue7380/100Any topics you feel should be in the help center? Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Any topics you feel should be in the help center? Empty Re: Any topics you feel should be in the help center?

Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:18 pm
A brief explanation of the races and the orgs would be nice.

Tsubine's Character List
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Any topics you feel should be in the help center? Left_bar_bleue5/100Any topics you feel should be in the help center? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Any topics you feel should be in the help center? Empty Re: Any topics you feel should be in the help center?

Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:20 pm
How to Play Powerless Guide!

Any topics you feel should be in the help center? 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Any topics you feel should be in the help center? Left_bar_bleue60/100Any topics you feel should be in the help center? Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:25 pm

You know, not to long ago i was planning to build something for one of my sites. It involved a lot of threads put together and joined via hyperlinks and images. However, what it was, was a literal menu screen for the site.

What i mean is, it could be long the lines of:

[Welcome thread] > [Contents] > [Rules and Regulations, RP school, Location explanation, How to make a character, Race Summary]

Thats just a few things, but each one of those titles were linked by a hyperlink image and I thought it would look really cool and pleasing to the eye. There's quite a bit you can do with threads, images and simple hyperlinking.
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Any topics you feel should be in the help center? Left_bar_bleue0/0Any topics you feel should be in the help center? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:37 pm
Hummm...
Yeah, a thread with an explination of the races and orgs would be good...probably if its possible to have them in one thread cause a lot of the times new users are like fish outta water if their not use to this fourm type of RP...just to make it easier and easy for them to find. Colour coding it would help them a lot and having a ledgend at the top to help them with the colour coding.

Umm... I think a breif explination on how the tier system works in the thread with the orgs and races would help too cause i know tier's confuse people at times.

I think maybe there should be a 'new section' sort of board, where if the new bees are having trouble rping, they can post in that thread; i think if they truely arnt fully at the paragraph stage yet but they really want to be there...then they should start off small; maybe 3 sentences - a paragraph sort of thing in this board and have a staff member rp with them so they can see how we rp and how to post with detail est.

I also think that maybe as an alternative to my above suggestion, there can be a board where a new member posts a random thread, just like a test thread, and have a staff member go in and just look over their post (have them make it as detailed as possible with their post) and just have a staff go through it and give them advice on how to improve their post something like that~

||Kitty's Characters||

Any topics you feel should be in the help center? PLEASEWORK2

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Any topics you feel should be in the help center? Left_bar_bleue5/0Any topics you feel should be in the help center? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:10 am
I agree with the side quests, and when i come up with those i will go ahead and tell you, i am thinking of something along the lines of side quests, if we do them, 1 side quest per week or something like that, these side quests don't have to be Rped but you can just do them outside of the RP. Basically sign up for a side quest, can't repeat the same side quest, maybe something along the lines of that. With a timelimit or something of that sort.

Any topics you feel should be in the help center? 20u4p06
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Any topics you feel should be in the help center? Left_bar_bleue7380/100Any topics you feel should be in the help center? Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:05 am
>Major Events

No, no, no. We're gonna have mini-events well before major ones.

Tsubine's Character List
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Any topics you feel should be in the help center? Left_bar_bleue60/100Any topics you feel should be in the help center? Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:24 am

Well on that note of side quests, im all in favour for them but were gonna need enough for every race including rogues. Maybe 10 per race to start with and we add more as we go along.

Also, im going to make what i said earlier on a makeshift forum so you can see what I mean about the "Platinum Hearts Experience." You may be surprised what I actually make for it

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum