Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A friendly fight Left_bar_bleue24025/99999A friendly fight Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

A friendly fight Empty A friendly fight

Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:29 pm
Zen was working in Hoshi's cafe as his music store was being remodeled and Hoshi left to visit his home back in Greece. Zen was bored since it was weekday and nobody ever came o a cafe on weekdays. He sighed as he read a magazine behind the cash register and put his feet on the counter. It had been a long time since he had seen any of his friends or gone back to see how much France, his home country, had changed. He liked that no one in the soul society ever bothered him to do missions anymore but he sure did miss all his friends back there. "I wonder if Hoshi ever feels like this, all alone with no one to talk or visit him." He said aloud as he looked at the empty cafe and out to the greenhouse across the street that Hoshi also owned. "I sure wish i could back to France or that some of my old friends came to see me again." he thought aut loud as he kept reading his magazine titled Everything Gay.
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A friendly fight Left_bar_bleue5/0A friendly fight Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

A friendly fight Empty Re: A friendly fight

Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:18 am
=Rokudo=

A friendly fight 768a6d20a997d971c96a27a8393cb3eb-1

=========================

The sound of feet running down the street, the cold water that came up from each step as kids were running up and down the street, just a few hours ago it had rained, it was a little warm, you could feel the nice warm breeze on the side of your cheek, the smell of fresh rain. Rokudo then walked past the store and then turned back around, he was going to grab some flowers for his new girlfriend that he had just met not so log ago on a mission that he was sent on, walking into the shop he saw the shopkeeper and then chuckled a couple of times as he walked a little closer and saw what he was reading. "I would like to buy some flowers, you have any sales or anything like that?" He questioned.

A friendly fight 20u4p06
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A friendly fight Left_bar_bleue24025/99999A friendly fight Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:09 am
Zen took the magazine away from his face and looked at the man that came in the man looked oddly familiar. "yes but they are in the greenhouse in front of this cafe." Zen said as he got up from behind the counter and walked to the man "My name is Zen by the way, My friend Hoshi owns the cafe and the greenhouse but im working for him until he gets back from Greece and my music store is fully remodeled." He took out some keys and said "Well its time to open the greenhouse and close the cafe, You look familiar have i seen you in town before?"
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:17 pm
=Rokudo=

A friendly fight 768a6d20a997d971c96a27a8393cb3eb-1

=========================

Looking at Zen a little bit, puzzled as to what he was saying about what he owned, he really didn't mind he just wanted to get the flowers that he came for, as Zen was talking about opening the shop he then looked at him. "That's great, if i could get, a couple of roses, or really whatever you think would be best to give to someone that you care deeply for. Don't know if i would say red roses just yet." He then walked out to the front of the shop and then looked around at some of the flowers that were there, picking some of them out he then handed them over to Zen. "How much for all of these?" He questioned.

A friendly fight 20u4p06
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:31 pm
Zen locked the cafe doors as they were both outside and said looking at the flowers. "Well they would cost 2000 Yen. But for a strong shinigami like you ill sell them for 200. And ill even throw in a couple of forget me-not flowers In the language of flowers they mean true love. They are in the greenhouse you can come with me to pick up more flowers if you wish." Zen said as he began crossing the street and started trying key after key to try and open the greenhouse door. "Damn leave it to Hoshi to have all his keys in the same key chain."
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:04 pm
==================

Rokudo

A friendly fight 768a6d20a997d971c96a27a8393cb3eb-1-1

==================

Watching as Zen tried to find the key Rokudo walked next to him and then placed his hand up against the door, hearing Zen talking about how much he was going to have Rokudo pay, he was a bit thankful but at the same time he wasn't going to just spend only 200 on his new girlfriend that he just got and he didn't want to rip anyone off. He then closed his eyes a little bit. Concentrating on the shadows that were in the store he then pushed his reaitsu into the door that was in front of him.

"I open the doors through Shadows." Just then a ripple seemed to go lightly across the door. "You coming Zen, i found a better way to get in there without actually having to go through the keys like that.

He then stepped toward the door and put his right foot in first and then stepped through the door appearing out of the shadows behind one of the flower pots that cast a shadow on the floor. He seemed to walk out of nowhere and then looked around at all of the flowers that were inside of the greenhouse, the sun was starting to go down in the horizon and it made it so that Rokudo could move around a bit freely like he just did.

"So what's the one that you were talking about that you suggest that i get for my girlfriend?" He questioned as he turned toward the door that he created from shadows.

A friendly fight 20u4p06
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:53 pm
Zen was surprised that the man used his powers so freely. Zen stepped through the shadow door and walked in the greenhouse. "Well the flowers are forget me not's but im not sure where Hoshi keeps them." He looked around as he tried making out the flowers in the poor light as the sun had set. "I cant see anything because its so dark!" There were no lights in the greenhouse because well its a green house and plants dont need constant light. Zen activated Aurora and made an orb of light that glowed and light up all of the greenhouse but it created no shadows. Zen continued looking through the vegetation to see if he could find the forget me not plants.
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:36 pm
==================

Rokudo

A friendly fight 768a6d20a997d971c96a27a8393cb3eb-1-1

==================

Taking a couple steps he took the scent in of all of the flowers that were around him, brushing a couple of them with the tips of his fingers as he walked around looking at all of them. Looking to his right he could see that Zen was standing and searching for the stuff that he had asked for, brushing his hand along another rose he then found what he wanted it was a beautiful rose, a rose with pink towards the stem and red up at the top of it, it was beautiful and it reminded him of Kamira. He then looked back over toward Zen, picking up a vase and putting water in it he then grabbed one single rose from where it was sticking inside of the vase. He smiled politely as he walked over toward Zen. "Actually i would like this one if you don't mind." He stated as he walked over and then placed it on the table next to Zen, he didn't mind how much he would be charged he didn't really care if it costed 10000 yen really it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

A friendly fight 20u4p06
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:29 pm
Zen walked over to the man and looked at the flower he had put in the vase. "I am deeply sorry" Zen said "This flower cannot be sold". Zen sat on the table as he continued saying. "You see some of the flowers in this greenhouse are not normal flowers. They are something called spirit flowers, Each sprit flower was made by Hoshi's mom when she worked for Aizen a long time ago." zen moved and picked up the rose from the vase and held it in his hand. "This is one of the few that Hoshi grows above ground to sell to people that need them. This is a Burst Rose" Zen then crushed the flower in his hand as his fist became covered in fire. "It allows who ever uses it to control fire for a brief period of time. It can last up to twenty-four hours but you can stop it when ever you please." Zen then blew the fire out and looked at the man" What is your name by the way?" Zen asked. "And please forgive me but i can only sell these kinds of flowers to people that work for the soul society."
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A friendly fight Left_bar_bleue0/0A friendly fight Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:06 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum