Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Archived Wrong Post Left_bar_bleue0/0Archived Wrong Post Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Archived Wrong Post Empty Re: Archived Wrong Post

Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:42 pm
Jon was walking around and saw the 'Training wanted' Sign. Jon noticed it was at a greenhouse cafe. That sounded lovely to him. It had been a while since he had gone to a cafe or a greenhouse, let alone both in one.

"That sounds great, " Jon said, thinking about training for his Bankai. After seeing Noj use it in his training with Urufu, he wanted to learn it for himself. Jon walked over to the place the sign mentioned. He noticed two people there and with a smile said, "Hello! I saw the sign for Training. Is this the place?"
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Archived Wrong Post Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Archived Wrong Post Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Archived Wrong Post Empty Re: Archived Wrong Post

Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:58 pm
Hoshi looked at the man that interjected into the conversation. "Yes this is the place." Hoshi's eyes glowed pink as he looked into the mans heart. He didnt see much in there he saw it was all blurry and that meant that this man was actually dead. Even though dead people still have hearts it is harder to see them because their hearts have stronger feelings then those of living beings. "I see your a shinigami. How interesting it is the first one that has ever set foot into my store." The pants inside the store started moving reacting to the new visitor being dead. Hoshi extended his hand to the plants as he spoke "Dont worry hes not a hollow his kind are welcome here." With that the plants stopped moving and behaved like normal plants. "Please excuse them, these plants are designed to stop hollows from hurting those close to them by attacking. But shinigami are also spirit beings and since they are plants they percive them as a threat too unless i tell them not to attack that specific person. But please do come in we were just about to discuss how this training session would go down today" he said with a smile to the shinigami.
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Archived Wrong Post Left_bar_bleue0/0Archived Wrong Post Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Archived Wrong Post Empty Archived Wrong Post

Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:05 am
"You'd only be about half right," Jon said, joining the coversation, "I'm actually more of a Hollow than you'd think. I'm a Vizard born of a Union between a Vizard and an Arrancar." Normally Jon didn't like to address his past, but he wanted to be accurate in his race. Jon's memories, especially those of his father, were ones he'd rather be without...

"Forgive me if I sounded high and mighty when I said that, I just wanted you to know that your plants' instincts were correct. But I am mainly harmless. My only power that I have at the Moment is Fire from my Zanpaku-to, Ryuho."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum