Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN]

+14
Nix Shraik
Blade
Isouls
Nix
Shirou Mamoru
Taichou
Shizuo
Kade
Cookies
Sage
Styn
Imakuran
Pockeh
JJ
18 posters
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] Empty Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN]

Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:18 pm
The Mission Template
Mission Specs

Operation Name: The Power of J
Mission Type: Neutral.
Difficulty Of Mission: Try not to get yourself killed.
Who Can Join: Any character, anywhere.

Information:
You have to fight every single one of JJ's characters to a win or a loss. Winning or Losing does not disqualify you from going onto the next opponent. The battle against Inuyasha Iramasha, The Rower, and Ggio Vega are optional.

For every win you get, the character who walks away from the victory will automatically earn the opportunity to learn one of the techniques of the person they have defeated, and this will be coordinated in addition by JJ himself.

In addition, this is a mission for JJ as well. He must keep up with every single Power of J challenge and reply within the day so long as it is within his power. The only exception is work days, and even then he should not use it as an excuse.

Primary Task: Fight every single one of JJ The Neko's characters, from Inuyasha Iramasha the three year old to Colin Washi, the Eagle God.

Extra Task: Simply make it through a single fight. If you do so, you qualify for some nice prizes.

Rewards: Any single person who can complete this mission will be given my entire wealth gained through all my years on the site, 120 million yen, have the rights to use a single character of mine in a thread of their choosing, may force me into sharing ANY Faceclaim I possess other than Legendary Claims, may automatically resist Neko Magic at any time in Xat, has the ability to make me do whatever staff work they want at any single time, may ask for an exhibition match with any of my characters against any other character on the site and I will attempt to get the fight set up, and may have an item from Gilgamesh's treasury for EACH of their characters, and may have each of their characters made a template for by JJ at any time.

Small Rewards:
Each completed thread is good for a power upgrade redemption, as well as giving an automatic 10 million yen for participation.

Completing Two Threads will unlock a custom made weapon for your character to use in upcoming fights.

Completing Three Threads will unlock a custom made armor for your character to use in upcoming fights.

Completing Four Threads will unlock a custom Template for the character going through the challenge.

Extra Rules:
1. You may fight any character at any time. However, you MUST start with a 4 tier or Inuyasha and end with Colin Washi, Moonie, Gilgamesh, or Iriko.

1.1. Each thread is a private thread, but you may decide to take the mission on in a pair to fight each of the characters. However, you will be required to have a Fusion Item attached by Dr. Hebi in order to track your participation. You do not need to have a Fusion Character made for the two, however.

2. No killing. You may maim my characters if you so desire, except for Inuyasha because we at Platinum Hearts do not condone child abuse.

We do however, find it hilarious.

3. Every time the word 'VOI!' is said in a point is a free point.
- You can only earn up to 5 points per thread, but every ten points is good for automatically clearing a fight for up to a 1 tier. In addition, every post you make past your 7th in a thread will result in an extra point.

4. Dr. Hebi will not be allowed to experiment on any characters, unless they ask him for it.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] Empty Re: Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN]

Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:20 pm
I'm totally in. Akia Hisashi will be accepting this challenge.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] Empty Re: Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN]

Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:48 pm
Moroi will do it.
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] Left_bar_bleue125/100Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:52 pm
Ooohh? I wonder if you can really keep up that sort of insanity pace? Count me in.

Child Abuse is just fine with me I'll start this challenge out with Inuyasha Iramasha. The thread link will follow shortly.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12299-spare-the-rodbountyjj#78403
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:56 am
I'd be down to take this AFTER I add in Yavriil's Divine Ascension.

Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:02 pm
I'm in, but i want to see how my muse manages from this point onwards, though i am still looking foward to rp with JJ once in a while.

Edit: After a good consideration, i am using Sou for this challenge.

Last edited by SouYuuki on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Empty, blank space.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:40 pm

Pockeh/Helion - Akia - APPROVED. - Challenger - TBD
Imakuran/Mr. Perfect - Moroi - APPROVED. - Challenger - TBD
Styn/Flawless Entry - Styn - APPROVED. - Challenger - Inuyasha Iramasha
S_E/Ms. F----------- Yavrill - APPROVED... MAYBE? - Challenger - TBD
Sou Yuuki/COOKIES - Sou - APPROVED. - Challenger - TBD
Kade/The Antagonist - Eric Zarathos - Approved. - Challenger - TBD

New rule adding in.

In hindsight, humans get better the more time passes. In hindsight of this, I meant to include another rule to the list of rules.

Rule 5. Each thread must be begun by the challenger, not JJ. This is because they are the ones undergoing the mission, and this also enables them to begin when they are ready.

Threads currently being done:
Format is
Challenger - Character - JJ's Character

Styn - Styn - Inuyasha Iramasha

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:33 pm
Demonica's Up for this . leggo

Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] LzZCuy7
Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] BtXe12b
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] Left_bar_bleue10/100Bounty: JJ [NEUTRAL MISSION, ALL MAY JOIN] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:02 pm
Inari Iramasha can hop in on this, possibly?

Edit: Might put Renzo Shima (human) in this as well!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum