Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kururai Thread Request Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Kururai Thread Request Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Kururai Thread Request Empty Kururai Thread Request

Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:53 pm

Latin Doge Presents

Okay~. This topic shall reserve as a request to have some threads. Pretty straightforward and standard. I'm basically just asking to have some threads with my new upcoming character, Kururai. I plan to use him plenty, seeing as how he shall be my MC. Though not yet approved at this time, I've geared him to a low tier, but I'm open to threads with people of all sorts of varying tiers.

Some specific things I'd like is a thread with a Shadowfall member--preferably someone who could/would invite him into their ranks. It would seem pretty fitting, plus, he's the result of a 'failed' Shadowfall experiment, so he might feel an innate desire to be apart of it or something, I dunno. What would be pretty cool is someone who could even act as a sort of mentor maybe? Considering I'm aiming for a low-tier to start him off, and also his inexperience of the rest of the world and realms, it would be helpful for him to have a sort of guiding force, besides his ziamichi spirit.

I wouldn't mind legit combat threads and other social threads either. That'd be nice. Especially combat threads--I've made him in hopes of a fast learning-curve, and as such, with more combat threads comes experience and skill, which would be great for Kururai. Social threads would be a great plus as well. He's just starting out in the world, and has ZERO connections and relations. Meeting people would be a start.

Technically, I'm really open to pretty much anything. If you have read Kururai's app and find some interest in RPing with him, just go ahead and post in this topic; the previous is just something that states what specifically would be nice. Anyways, til then.

Kururai's App

SABLIER  ETZEL

Last edited by LatinDoge on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kururai Thread Request 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Anticlimactic
Anticlimactic
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kururai Thread Request Left_bar_bleue25/100Kururai Thread Request Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Kururai Thread Request Empty Re: Kururai Thread Request

Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:33 pm
Hey if you're still looking for fights, I know I need to get my twins (the arrancar) into actual combat as well as my Suggy. If you look in my signature you'll see links to both their profiles

A Flash of Lightning: Tatsuki Arashi: 1-5 Shinigami

Quoth the Raven; Nevermore: Wyatt Rivershire: 3-1-Sugiura

Two Become One: Christian Gemelos: 3-4 Arrancar
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kururai Thread Request Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Kururai Thread Request Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:37 pm
I was actually planning on joining the open thread with your Arrancar in it, but I sorta have to hold off on threads for Kururai because of all the shit he's been in, because he should have grown by now and I don't like inconsistencies from it. Mainly, I'd have to put off joining that thread until I finish my thread with Shizuo on Kururai and Inami, because that'd be a major turning point for him--I'd also potentially need to finish the thread with Styn first, as that's when he joins Shadow Fall; once I get finished with those, I should be all for a thread with your characters. Til then, though ~.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Anticlimactic
Anticlimactic
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kururai Thread Request Left_bar_bleue25/100Kururai Thread Request Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:39 pm
Okay that works perfectly though, I'll continue to solo out that thread and you just join in when you're ready!

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:42 pm
Actually, you're more than welcome to join this thread, which takes place before Kururai meets Inami or Styn, and is therefore completely consistent with his history--although, if you post in there with your arrancar, I'll have to hold off on joining your currently open thread with him for timeline reasons.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Anticlimactic
Anticlimactic
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:01 pm
Actually I will join that thread with my twins and just leave my training thread a training one that happens at a different time.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum