Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PH Minecraft Server? YAY OR NAY? Left_bar_bleue30/100PH Minecraft Server? YAY OR NAY? Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

PH Minecraft Server? YAY OR NAY? Empty PH Minecraft Server? YAY OR NAY?

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:09 pm
Alright as i have talked about in the xat. i could possibly make a server for people to play minecraft on for the fun of it. i want to know which mods people would prefer or just vanilla minecraft. i could host this on another computer i have so i don't need to worry about doing much on it from my laptop. right now i have gotten a few people's interests. So what do you think anyone have any ideas?
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PH Minecraft Server? YAY OR NAY? Left_bar_bleue27500/99999PH Minecraft Server? YAY OR NAY? Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

PH Minecraft Server? YAY OR NAY? Empty Re: PH Minecraft Server? YAY OR NAY?

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:12 pm
All I really suggest is the Mod Pack "Big Dig". Otherwise I don't really care, i'll just play. At least as long as their aren't any world destroying mods with legendary weapons and powers and other bs, cus that's just aggravating.
Nirx
Nirx
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PH Minecraft Server? YAY OR NAY? Left_bar_bleue55/100PH Minecraft Server? YAY OR NAY? Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:14 pm
YAY!!!!!! Only Trap killing mod, Newbies starting out with 10 sets of Iron Tools mod, and PH Minecraft Skype
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PH Minecraft Server? YAY OR NAY? Left_bar_bleue30/100PH Minecraft Server? YAY OR NAY? Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:18 pm
Minecraft skype would be fine, the trap killing thing only im not so sure of depends on everyone as i know people like pvp and 10 set of iron tools? thats a bit much as one pickaxe and you should be good starting out and maybe a bit of food.
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PH Minecraft Server? YAY OR NAY? Left_bar_bleue248350/500000PH Minecraft Server? YAY OR NAY? Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:22 pm
I'd join if it's made. Rather start from bare bones (No items in inventory), and any mods you guys want I'm game for.

PH Minecraft Server? YAY OR NAY? Qx494h
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PH Minecraft Server? YAY OR NAY? Left_bar_bleue20650/20000PH Minecraft Server? YAY OR NAY? Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:32 pm
Yay.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Moosethulu
Moosethulu
Starter Member

Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:18 pm
if you can please add world edit its not a must but it would be nice to build something with it.
YAY!!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PH Minecraft Server? YAY OR NAY? Left_bar_bleue99999/99999PH Minecraft Server? YAY OR NAY? Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:52 pm
I don't even have minecraft, but I support this motion. I may pick it up if we do end up getting our own server on this game.

PH Minecraft Server? YAY OR NAY? WVMWLOu
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PH Minecraft Server? YAY OR NAY? Left_bar_bleue15/100PH Minecraft Server? YAY OR NAY? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:50 am
I don't know about mods and shit but if it's done i would pop by from time to time
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:29 pm
i will be adding this note, i will possibly have this done by Wednesday and for anyone who needs minecraft i can provide them with a proxy so they get access to the server and also be able to play server if they feel like it,. i will provide more info once i get the server testing done and figure out which mods i want added after that i will post which mods are on the server and people can choose what stays and what goes. also OP powers might end up going to ph staff and anyone who can be trusted with it on the server and is able to help maintain it because i will be working and also will be on the site more often then the game itself. but minecraft can be a fun way to be ooc and even just have some time away from posting. just keep me updated with what you guys want. not everyone will be happy possibly but as long as i can provide some help to people to enjoy themselves that will be fine.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum