Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Aftermath Empty Aftermath

Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:37 am

No one came, no one cared it was the darkness again. He could feel it drowning his being, why had he done that? He knew the risks of giving himself to it, it wasn't stable. Why did he care about the delusions of anything? For that matter, why did he need to do anything? Tsubasa had been left alone his own clan gave him space as those yellow eyes stared at the horizon as they shifted red. His body had changed doing that allowed him to become more. But what was the point, he wasn't an existence of any meaning. His place was dark, it felt like it choked him in such a way. Death had it's grip on him tighter than anything else in the world. Khala's words echoed in his mind. One dream for another, perhaps that was so. He didn't know anymore, this world wasn't real or worth while. It was like he was standing in the middle of a darkness without an escape. Was the answer death itself, the road to damnation. That was a road he was on since his birth, was killing the darkness the answer? Or perhaps it was time the Unabara Clan left this place. That the clan desiring to stay did so, while he vanished. His own people stayed away from him too some degree. Ukitake and Shunsui had spent time trying to convince him his actions were incorrect. He got a firm scolding of sorts from Ukitake, but Unohana...He'd failed her expectations and it hurt inside for once. Tsubasa sat looking down with empty looking eyes. Something about his eyes seemed as though everything was missing. Ibiki's promise, he failed it didn't he. Perhaps the answer and punishment was to train to no trace of him was left.. Tsubasa's eyes looked upwards as rain began to fall. It poured through his blonde hair, he'd been outside for a couple days. He was treated for injuries but something seemed often. Was it perhaps time for Tsubasa to just give in, to become what he was? Forget about love and anything resembling hope and love? These questions haunted his dreams, Khala and that monster. Was giving up the answer, was his life so meaningless?

Answers maybe no one had them after all. People tried to reach for Tsubasa and he smacked away hands. That was his way, Nis, Iriko, and now even Khala. Something felt lost within him, was it his reason? Tsubasa seemed to think his only choice was to just cease to exist. Perhaps something would give him peace one day, but the thought of abandoning his children was too much. He didn't have an answer, Normally serene and completely in control of his body and emotion. This sort of thing had never happened before. Tsubasa wasn't lost completely, but staring into the heavens he seemed to be just a shell right now. Quietly staring at nothing as the world passed on, The offer from that being and so much laid ahead of him. He couldn't figure out anything at this point, maybe it was best that they simply fade from the pages of history.

Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aftermath Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Aftermath Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Aftermath Empty Re: Aftermath

Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:12 pm

Iriko Crow
The Dragon of the North, Seiryuu
"We have to find a better way... out of this tragedy..."

The cane-holding male muttered as his consciousness slowly returned, his mouth opening wide as he hurled more snakes out of himself, the weird beings splattering out on the floor with his slime as he wiped his mouth, panting. "Ugh... I'm never going to get that out of my being..." He muttered, blinking as he looked to either side, wondering why it was that his body could endure the strange demonic poison in the air around him. "...I'm never going to get to be the same again, am I...? I'm sorry... Tiamat..." The male uttered where none could hear him, his fists tightening before he suddenly hunched over again, this time choking up blood.

He had awoken, but awoken feeling... strange. For some reason, his body had been flipped over when he awoke, and he summoned up limbs for himself, ignoring the massive amounts of pain telling him to quit as he forced himself to stand up with limbs made of ice. IT was with these icy limbs that he had then scanned the area, having sensed Tsubasa, and in that instance his mind had been rocked by the sudden remembrance. "No... AM I JUST A TOY?!" He demanded, before wincing with a gasp, his mouth opening wide as blood splattered from his side, the stress caused causing him to pant like a dog as he attempted to regain his composure. "God... the ice isn't going to hold for very long, is it..."

The male's body was barely able to move as he lumbered along, using the sides of buildings to help support himself. The entirety of Soul Society had been knocked unconscious... and if that was true, then if Iriko had just woken up... the only other one who could be awake now was Tsubasa. Now was the perfect time, then, for Iriko to make his request, as he had realized there was a need still for the demonic blade as he continued to stumble about, the newly promoted captain commander hanging onto life only due to the arms of a god holding him together.

His body continued to struggle as he reached the base of Sokyoku Hill. Gritting his teeth extremely tightly as pain rocketed through his body, he raised the dragon's ice claw upwards, before slamming it into the stone, letting out a roar of pain. He would have used Shunpo... but couldn't. He would have blocked the pain out, but he couldn't. He roared out the pain as it threatened to paralyze his body... but it couldn't. Only through his willpower was his body still able to slam one claw after the other, a pool of blood forming underneath where his body had started from as he scaled up the massive cliff.

"One two... what it is that you shall do... Three four, is there any-thing more...? Five six... my brain's at risk... Seven, eight... Can't be... late..."

The male was using a mnemonic to help keep him conscious as blood flowed from his lips, his body still forcing itself to go upwards. He only had half of his face left, at any rate, and so his words were soft... due to the fact that half of his mouth had been burnt shut. Finally, he began to reach the top, and threw his hand over the edge, slamming it down hard as he coughed, puking up more snakes as they fell off the edge, joining the pool of blood and slime and melted ice at the base of the cliff. After a moment of panting, he finally threw himself up the ledge, landing on his stomach.

"Power... is best for a coward...! Weakness... does not mean meek..ness..." The male continued to utter the rhymes as he panted, his mind having worked out exactly what it was he wanted to do. ..I want to abandon her for using me like that... for mocking the only thing of my life that gives me purpose... But... I cannot... in good conscious... Let this... happen...! The broken thoughts were repeating themselves the entire time he had made his climb, and now that he was at the top the intention of them was still plain in his mind.

"Damn... it... all...! Hearken... to the... call..." He uttered as he was now panting as if he had ran a marathon, having finally arrived at the door to the Unabara household. His right hand pushed into the door as he caused it to open, his body falling forwards onto one knee as the ice of the knee cracked, the other ice leg going down to support it. ...my ice... is... brittle... too weak...! The male thought, as he grit his teeth so hard it felt like his jaw, what remained of it, would break.

"Tsubasa.. Unabara..." The male stated as he pressed his back against a wall, his head pointing up into the air as the disfigured male who was more corpse than man took in deep breaths, trying to stabilize his soul. "If you want... some purpose... Then listen to what I... Ask of you!" The male got out as he swallowed hard, before stabilizing his remaining eye, lookingd directly at the other male. "As a Shinigami, I ask this of you. Go to the ends of reality, go to Hell if you must, but please...! Recover that woman... and bring her back here..." The male stated, before his body fell forwards, his ice shattering as his body failed to listen to his commands, a shocked expression the only thing that remained on his face as his body quit, slamming him directly forwards face-down onto the dirt before Tsubasa, his eye closing as he tried to speak, but his voice box had also stopped responding.

It hurt... more than he could imagine. But for some reason... the impact wasn't painful. Slowly, the male's eye opened again, what remained of his mouth shuddering in shock as a shadow disappeared from his throat and he landed gently on the ground. What... the hell... was that...? The male wondered, as his conscious began to twitch and fade once again...

Core Elements Devised by Aivee

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:21 pm

Tsubasa's eyes focused in on the struggling Captain Commander, he was in no such shape to help him. Only problem was so many people were still out cold, Tsubasa's body was recovering and stabilizing though it wouldn't happen over night. Through his focus alone he was able to sit, it was painful to the point everything felt empty. The rain upon his flesh felt like nothing was their, the sensors for his body were damaged severely. Iriko was likely the second creature or first to awaken, somehow it didn't surprise him at all. But Iriko was trying too hard, he couldn't move any portion. His mind was numb at the moment with thoughts of failing. The Nanobots were working hard to rebuild the severe damage. Iriko and he had been at the epicenter of a great battle. Tsubasa heard the request, his eyes focused in on the Head Captain. He wished for Tsubasa to collect Khala, such an odd man. Why would one request that of the former leader. Tsubasa sat thoughtful, his voice was being tended too now. The sheer amount of damage on his body was insane, awakening from a dream to a nightmare. Tsubasa could only speak slightly, as he said this. "I'll find her." Tsubasa's visage was similar to that of what it once was. He'd intended to find her anyways, Khala felt like a key to awakening completely. Power was meaningless in his eyes, what purpose did it serve other than the fact it was fraud of a dream. Nothing like it matter or came close to being important, he failed them all. That thought seemed to echo in his skull, he looked at the Gotei 13. His head lowered as his body almost wanted to give up, but those machines were working fast. No healers were awake as no such power existed. A reason to exist or a purpose, just to hunt her down for him. Such a naive boy thinking the woman will hold his answers, but I guess I'm the same. I seek answers from the departed now, perhaps Hell is the only place I will find them. Tsubasa's crimson eyes stared beneath his long blonde hair. His body hurt so badly from transforming, it was like he'd just been beaten this badly.

But nothing changed nothing became better or new. Tsubasa's vision was incomplete, but Kisuke had gotten out. Kisuke surely informed the allies of the situation so help would be here soon. "..I will be gone..before you awake next...Iriko." With that sentence Tsubasa brought a hand to his leg, he went to move as the air hit him and almost knocked him over. He struggled to his feet, his eyes focused as he looked on. Coughed spitting blood up on the ground as he walked towards his room. He needed to get to the Nano Device so he could heal his injuries, sleeping in the container with the Nanobots would aid him. His body was slowly healing through static electricity as well, but it wasn't so simple. Healing this much damage would take time and it would frankly be a long time. But Tsubasa's healing methods were above and beyond most races. He'd be up in about a month and gone. Tsubasa intended to finish his recovery elsewhere however.

He grabbed the wall, slinking away now as he headed towards the chamber he needed to get too. His eyes looked back on Iriko now, hitting a couple buttons on his machine he released some of the bots to go aid the Captains injuries to make him stable. Tsubasa stumbled and fell into the chamber closing his eyes, the time to awaken was soon. What had been done here was massive, Tsubasa's body naturally produced the Nanobot's and he kept spares around just in case. But what that monster did was insane, Devata wasn't human. Tsubasa knew strength wasn't the answer, their was something more..Tsubasa decided to make a choice for something he'd never done before. Tsubasa spoke calmly leaning against the wall as he spoke. A message that one being was waiting for, his eyes opened and looking extremely weak. " I accept your offer, Soul King..But on two conditions, I complete Iriko's request first..And save these people, Devata has done so much damage...Help..us..and I shall accept the request, accept the role you wish of me."

What a feeling, asking for help in return for becoming a member of the world that he always had distanced himself from. Tsubasa didn't sense anything yet, he remained still on the floor the damage done was severe and so many needed help. Fact was he was far too weak to even attempt the walk or crawl, it was up to the destined moment. Iriko and Tsubasa were going to be needed for this to proceed and fact was both were out of action. Tsubasa heard portals opening similar to the person who'd visited him shortly after. Someone representing the Healing group arrived, Zero Division had landed. They moved rapidly people going every direction now. Tsubasa's request was met as he was grabbed hold of. And lifted up carried away slowly towards one of the portals. As they sat him down by it and healers came roaring out so many. Tsubasa was first person, they were using highly advanced medicine and things his mind couldn't process.

Iriko was the next subject to begin getting healing, they couldn't undo Devata's damage. Tsubasa's head turned to Iriko as he spoke, smiling slightly. "Seem's giving up the self-sacrificing hero role is....Ah...harder than it looks..Iriko, I won't be able to intervene as much now...I'm doing this to save as many of us as I can..I'm going to Zero Division....to find myself..I've lost so much perhaps he has the answers.." Tsubasa sounded hopeful, he was rather unsure honestly. His eyes still lacked much it seemed as though he'd not thought it out. But these people were powerful and capable as he felt his body and life being brought under control. Iriko and he were in the worst shape, Tsubasa's intense focus kept him awake. He didn't fall under the joys of sleep yet. Not yet, Iriko was important as Tsubasa grabbed a hand trying to heal him. "Iriko first, they need him here..I can be treated easily...Just..save him.." Tsubasa's final order and request as they began to work on both of them quickly, healers were here now from the greatest Healing talents the world knew. Tsubasa had never wanted to join Zero Division, he had hated them for not helping the Gotei 13. Now putting aside his dislike just to help those important, Tsubasa had grown in some measure.

Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Aftermath Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Aftermath Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:10 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...